Vivian: Life in Estonia Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Later on, two young female college students, one of them being Varvaara Raudsepp approached our table, and asked if they could join us. Before I could say anything, my companion eagerly welcomed them to our table. He was something of a lecher for young girls or I guess I should say young women. I can truthfully say that night I truly regretted that the legal drinking age in our country is eighteen. Mind you if it was higher, I suppose these girls, I mean women of course, would have gotten a hold of some false identity papers to allow them to drink at that tavern."

Here Vivian interjected, "Yes I can believe that. In the United States the legal drinking age is twenty-one years. I remember one time my best friend, and I decided to go to a singles bar to pick up a man hopefully for a threesome. Now I was actually twenty-one, but my friend was nineteen. Not only that but the way she had done up her hair, she didn't look to be older than sixteen years of age at the most. Naturally, she was asked to show proof of age. Luckily, for Angela, that's my friend's name, had an older sister who was twenty-one at the time and had a similar enough resemblance to Angela that using her picture ID was sufficient to gain entrance."

Raimond then asked, "So did the two of you attract a man for a threesome, or do you recall?"

"Oh yes! I certainly recall the event fondly. I saw one of the guys I had 'entertained'* (*air quote) in my twenty-four hours gangbang. He had been a virgin with me and was so sweet. However, in a surprising twist he and Angela became smitten with each other during our threesome tryst. I didn't see Angela for a period of six weeks, and when I finally did why they were engaged to be married! Apparently during the six weeks they had been fucking like rabbits or minks. They were married within seven months a short courtship to be sure, but not as short as mine of three months. As well it took six dates before Ralph proposed to Angela compared to my three dates."

Raimond then queried, "So did their marriage last or did it disintegrate as well?"

Vivian replied, "Oh no! They are still married and together, going on fifteen years now. I guess there's something to be said for long courtships."

Raimond burst out in laughter as he was appreciating Vivian's wit. He was getting to like his fellow cabinet minister more and more. He resumed the telling of his marriage. "Anyway, I certainly wasn't happy when Varvaara and her friend joined our table. For the life of me I can't remember the name of her friend as I never saw her again. I had the impression that she and Varvaara were not close. They probably just shared some classes together at the University.

"However, aside from the fact that Varvaara was a student of mine at the University, what made it so uncomfortable for me that evening, at least initially, was the age difference. I mean she was nineteen and I was thirty-three and thus it was impractical for us to have a meaningful discussion never mind at the very least an entertaining conversation. Her interests and mine diverged so drastically that it was impossible to enjoy the moment even though Varvaara and her friend were certainly attractive women."

At this point Vivian cut in and protested, "Wait a minute my dear Minister of Finance, the public bio of you says you are fifty-four years of age. I happen to be thirty-seven years of age. You have already indicated there is a fourteen year age gap between you and your wife and that was the reason you suggest made it impractical for you to feel close to her to elicit an enjoyable social time. And I infer that you attribute such age disparity as being a main factor in the unhappiness in your marriage.

"Now one needs not be a mathematical wizard to realize seventeen is greater than fourteen, it just is. Ergo the age disparity between you and me is greater than the age disparity between you and your wife, or in other words I'm even younger than your wife. That begs the question if we're to get it on, why would this be an improvement for you?"

Raimond smiled as he realized by Vivian's last question, that she was confirming her previous signals indicating that she was amiable to having sex. So, he replied, "To state the obvious, Vivian, there is a greater discrepancy in maturity between a nineteen year old woman to a thirty-three year old man than there is between your age of thirty-seven years to my fifty-four years of age. Thus, for conversation and interests there really was greater disparity between Varvaara at nineteen and me at thirty-three, then there is between us now. I would say, at least from my viewpoint, so far tonight it has been a delightful evening as we share some common interests and some common outlooks on life. Now if you were actually ten years older and given our current situation this evening would still be just as delightful; the interests and outlook in life would still be the same.

"However, although Varvaara was nineteen and presumably an adult, she was very immature, still a typical teenager. She had no idea what she wanted to do with her life. Whereas at thirty-three, I had finished my formal education, I was balancing work with two different jobs, and I had started dabbling in politics. None of this really held any interest to her. Just like the things she did talk about held no interest to me either. All she wanted to do was to dance."

Vivian conceded, "I see your point. I know when I was nineteen, I was still in high school as I had to miss a year of schooling due to an eight months long illness. So, what happened that night? And how did the two of you end up married despite what seems like a very inauspicious start?"

Raimond replied, "Well I'm not sure."

Vivian gasped, as she asked, "You're not sure? You don't know how you got married?"

Raimond answered, "Oh no, I do know how we got married, and I'll get to that in a moment. It's just that I'm not sure what happened that night."

"Oh? This seems to be getting interesting. So, tell me more."

Raimond continued, "Well Varvaara and her friend continued pestering us to go dancing. There happened to be disco nightclub nearby within walking distance from the bar, and so we went there. I kind of remember having done some dancing and of course I know I continued drinking. However, that's about all that I can remember. The next thing I do remember is waking up the next morning in my own bed in my apartment. I'm naked. Not only that but there's a naked woman in my bed, snoring away. She's Varvaara Raudsepp in the flesh so to speak."

Vivian replied, "Oh dear! I hope her snoring did not annoy you. I'll have you know that I am notorious for being guilty of such an indiscretion."

That remark caught Raimond completely off guard, that he lost his train of thought mmentarily. Her reaction was totally unexpected, and incongruent with the flow of his narrative. Accordingly, he was silent for a moment. Soon though, he comprehended the full implication of her words, and laughed out loud. He finally said, "I don't think you need to worry unduly. I'm sure I can tolerate such a peccadillo from you."

Vivian merely said, "Whew! Well, that's a relief. But do go on with your story. It seems like we're getting to the most intriguing part."

Raimond duly continued, "As I got my bearings straight, I decided it would be rude of me to wake her up from what looked like sound sleep. So, I got my robe and started to make coffee as I waited for her to awaken."

Vivian laconically commented, "Very decent of you I must say."

Raimond resumed, "Well when Varvaara awakened, she sat up and stretched her arms outwardly to ostensibly clear away the cobwebs from her head. In doing so the blanket covering her front per force slipped away to reveal her ample tits. As I'm an ardent admirer of the female bosom, I can safely say that her rack is the best feature of her physical female beauty."

By now clearly besotted by her consumption of alcohol, Vivian sniffed and declared, "I think you'd find my boobs satisfactory. Why some of my various lovers, both male and female alike have applied adjectives like 'gorgeous' and 'magnificent' in describing my tits."

Raimond decided that it was his turn to be mischievous, as he said, "Well to that I would apply a well-known cliché 'The proof is in the pudding,' before I would be willing definitively to pass judgment on the adequacy of yours. However, as a preliminary view of your clothed appearance I can presume your assertion to be accurate."

Vivian momentarily held up in the air the palm of her right hand, the universal command signal of 'please pause and stop whatever you were doing'. She bent her upper body to her lap, so that her back was horizontally below the level of the restaurant table. Thereupon, she surreptitiously undid the fastening at the top of the back of her dress. Conjointly she slipped her arms out of the sleeves of her dress as well.

Then with her right hand holding firmly the top of her dress tightly against her chest, Vivian straightened herself upright to a normal sitting position in her chair. She first glanced around the vicinity to confirm that neither any of the staff nor any of the patrons in the restaurant were paying any particular attention to their table. With her precaution satisfied, Vivian withdrew her hand to allow the top of her dress to drop down leaving her breasts exposed to Raimond's view. And she said, "Ta ta! The pudding!"

Vivian was bold enough to flash her tits to Raimond for a full five seconds before returning to decency. She then bent down again to restore her dress to its proper attire and resume her innocuous sitting position. She wryly opined, "Now my dear Minister of Finance, considering the ubiquitous photos of my wardrobe malfunction plastered all over the newspapers and tabloids not to mention the internet, you should not have been so skeptical as to the state of my mammary glands. I should not have needed to provide further evidence as I just did to bolster my assertion that my boobs are a thing of beauty."

By this time Raimond Kruuse was totally infatuated with our heroine. He was intrigued by her playfulness and her insouciance together with her saucy audacity. It was an interesting contrast given her serious grasp of the truly inherent problems in day to day living versus the ability to overcome the same by minimizing the negative burdens in life.

He realized of course she had been teasing, but he opted to reply in the same vein, "Forgive me my dear Minister of Culture, I should have known better than to doubt you. However, in my defense you know there are on the internet photos of a certain American actress in the exact state of dishabille as you. I understand from what has been reported of her initial reaction to her photos taken, that she was despondent in the main because her photo revealed a small defect on her exposed breast as a result of a botched surgery.

"She maintained the defect had since been corrected by a competent plastic surgeon. Incidentally in my view of the pictures of her I could not detect the defect she was alluding to, but of course it was just a picture of her. I maintain that the true measure of the comeliness of a woman's breasts can only be determined in the flesh so to speak, and not by a photographic image. So, I applaud you for providing the evidence to remove all doubt as to the sexy allure of your breasts."

Vivian giggled at Raimond's unique explanation. However, she did not wish to accord him a victory in their banal repartee. So, she affected a stern demeanor and replied dropping the title pretension in referring to him, "My dear Raimond that won't do. You should have been aware that I'm not so vain as to my so-called beauty that I would resort to plastic surgery to improve my physical appearance. I said as much to that pesky reporter from Õhtuleht."

Raimond was now smiling wickedly. He realized that at the conclusion of their meal, Vivian would willingly accompany him to his hotel room. So, he replied laconically, "I stand corrected. I wholeheartedly apologize."

Vivian than answered, "Of course you're forgiven, but don't cross me again"

"Yes ma'am"

They both laughed as Vivian urged, "But do go on again with your story. I gather Varvaara clued you in, as to how the two of you ended up in your bed both naked."

Raimond continued, "After I got her a coffee to drink, she remained in bed flaunting her tits."

Vivian impatiently replied, "I don't need to hear that, just tell me what she said happened."

Then Raimond said without interruption, "She claimed that during the time we were dancing I was coming on to her. She said she resisted but that I was persistent. Finally realizing I was drunk, she offered to drive me home as I was in no shape to drive safely. She claimed that to get my address she asked me for my wallet so she could ascertain my address. When we got to my place, she claimed I coerced her to come in on the ruse to seek her help in making some coffee to allow me to sober up. But as soon as we were in apartment, she claimed I made sexual advances to her which she resisted. However, since she was somewhat under the influence herself, she finally submitted and that is how we ended up together in my bed. At least she didn't allege I raped her. In any case that was her story, and she has stuck to it ever since."

Vivian reacted, "I gather by the way you have related your story that you don't believe that was what actually happened?"

"You're damn right! Her story stinks to high heaven. I mean I was so drunk but not remembering anything made me leery of her story. Surely, I would have had some recollection of fucking her. That's why I didn't even believe we had sexual relations that night, but subsequent events did confirm we did have at least one sexual intercourse experience that night."

Vivian interjected, "You might be surprised to know how much or how little one in a drunken stupor does actually remember. Once when I was in the company of a Canadian lawyer, he recounted to me a bizarre criminal case he had been involved in.

"Two men in their 50s or 60s, and lifelong friends started drinking on a Saturday morning at 10:00 AM. They continued drinking all day long right up to almost midnight and or even perhaps beyond. By the way, although my Canadian lawyer friend did not stipulate, but I would suggest these men must have been drinking beer as I can't imagine they could have been drinking hard liquor or even wine for that matter and lasted so long without passing out a lot earlier.

"Anyway, in the process of their drinking binge they got into a friendly contretemps. One of the men wanted to repay a $50 debt he owed but the other one refused to accept payment. So, the debtor apparently succumbing to despondency with his inability to pay back his debt, grabbed a hunting rifle propped against the wall and within reach. He handed the rifle to his friend saying something to the effect, 'If I'm not good enough to pay you the $50 that I owe, you might as well just shoot me.' And the friend obliged and did indeed discharge the rifle.

"Having shot his friend at point-blank range, the lender having reloaded the weapon handed the gun to his friend and said, 'It's your turn'. His wounded friend did indeed fire back with the proffered rifle. Unbelievably the shootings produced no serious permanent damage as the bullets remarkably missed any vital organs."

Then Vivian zoned in on her contention, and concluded, "The point I'm trying to make out with this story is that only one of them, the lender had any recollection of the shooting, as the other one could not remember anything of the event.

"The latter had to accept his friend's account as to what had occurred. As it so happened even that gentleman could not recall all the details such as which one of them called 9-1-1 to request medical assistance. What I'm suggesting is that you're in the unfortunate position of having to accept Varvaara's account as you do not have anything in your memory to rebut her narrative."

Raimond responded, "What you say is technically true given your weird example. Still commonsense has to prevail in analyzing the veracity of Varvaara's recollection. To me it makes no sense that she had agreed to enter my apartment on a flimsy ruse as she had intimated. Then to remain in my apartment and literally sleep with me in the nude defies her contention that she had resisted my presumed sexual seduction. According to her she had surrendered to my supposed sexual aggression simply from attrition."

Vivian asked. "So, what do you think really happened?"

Raimond replied, "Well I guess I could agree that I probably made sexual advances towards her during the dancing. That is a most likely consequence of my excessive drinking. I can accept that she offered to drive me home as a good Samaritan gesture. Still, she surely would have known I had the financial wherewithal to summon a taxi not to mention that public transportation was still available at the relevant time.

"But as I said her explanation that she wanted to help me get a cup of coffee just doesn't pass the smell test. A more plausible explanation would have been she wanted to ensure I was all right and got to my apartment safely. But that begs the question of how does she end up in my bed? If we had sex against her will, surely, she would have left after thwarting the alleged unwanted sexual advances and would not have stayed.

"I believe that it was she who wanted sex and that's bolstered by the fact that she was in my bed when we woke up. Actually, at the time, I believed that we really didn't have sex considering my state of extreme drunkenness. I thought she stayed on in the hopes that when I sobered up, we would then have sex. I did not wish it. I declined her explicit request for the morning sex. After she finished her coffee and got dressed, she left my apartment."

Vivian reacted, "Well since you said there is proof that you had sex with her at least once, it can only mean you did get her pregnant. If you did not have sex that night, why did you have a subsequent date with her?"

Raimond replied, "Remember Vivian, I said that I didn't believe we had sex that night, but she had maintained that we had. It turns out, she was telling the truth. Varvaara stopped coming to my class, but she had kept up with the assignments. She wrote the end of term exams, and so, she got credit for the course.

"I didn't see her again until the second week in January, when she announced to me that she was pregnant and that I was the father. And she furthered asked if I was willing to pay for her abortion. I said, 'Whoa, as far as I'm concerned, we didn't have sex in November, I was too drunk. I was in no shape to be able to fuck you. Ergo, I can't be the father. So why should I pay for an abortion when you got pregnant by another man?'

"Then she asked, 'Why don't you believe we had sex that night? Why would I say it? It's not like I'm accusing you of rape.' I replied, 'I have no idea what your motive is except that maybe your boyfriend can't afford an abortion. All I know is I sure as hell don't remember us having sex that night.'

"I remember she flinched when I made that innuendo suggesting that someone else had fucked her. Or, that someone else ought to be the one paying for her abortion. She asked, 'Do you doubt that I'm pregnant?' I said, 'No I guess if you're pregnant that's easy enough to prove. But how would you know that I'm the father?' She said, 'Because since my last period your cock is the only one that's been in my pussy. That's how I know you're the father.' I said, 'Am I just supposed to take your word for it?'

"She retorted, 'If you're that skeptical then, why don't you fork over the money for a DNA test for paternity. That will prove with certainty whether you are the father or not.' If you don't and since I can't afford an abortion, I will give birth and you will be forced to pay child support whether I keep the baby or whether I give his/her up for adoption. Which in the long run is far more expensiv⁷e to you than the cost of an abortion."