Vivian: Life in Estonia Ch. 23

Story Info
TLR contest 'Two at a time' begins.
6.7k words
3.67
2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the start for the "Two at a Time" contest at this TLR orgy was nearing, Vivian opted to take a shower to refresh herself. Although upon registration, she had indicated that she would not be participating, still she had an intuition she would probably be called upon in some capacity to assist in the contest. Jed Baxter also took a shower after Vivian, and so she ventured by herself to the Madame du Barry Hall. Arriving there she caught up with Karen Schlagel and Angela Peterson.

The latter two advised Vivian that before settling for dinner, they had participated in an impromptu daisy chain circle oral sex play. When they had first arrived at the Madame du Barry, the gigantic 40' x 40' square mattress with fitted linen sheet had been rolled out and was ready for use for super size public group sex scenes. They had met Walter Zimmerman, a well-to-do cattle rancher near Amarillo, TX and Darren Cahill, a tennis coach and a recently retired professional tennis player from Australia.

After a quick consultation the four of them formed a daisy chain circle right smack dab in the center of the mattress. Lying on their sides Karen started sucking on Darren's cock, who in turn was muff diving Angela's pussy, who in turn was sucking on Walter's cock, who in turn completed the circle by munching on Karen's snatch. Thereafter, others were allowed to join in, but only by two opposite sex persons at a time so that the circle maintained the male-female pattern. Eventually the daisy chain grew to a twenty persons circle, all having a marvelously simultaneous oral sex play.

Without explicit instruction, once a female participant had induced an ejaculation from the male partner whom she was giving head to, she would revert to rimming his ass, and gently start hand massaging his spent prick. If a man could not continue under such circumstances, he could bellow out a request for a male onlooker to replace him and luckily such request was always met. That out was also available for a female participant not wishing to continue. Only one woman, Mary Foster availed herself of this accommodation.

Hearing this, Vivian exclaimed to Angela, "Mary Foster? Didn't Vickie Vargas say she had drawn I-1, so that she would be your opponent in the preliminary round of the contest?"

Angela confirmed, "Why yes, that's right."

Vivian chuckled, "Well if Mary could not complete this rather tame daisy chain circle activity, you should have no problem in reaching the second round of this contest."

Angela cautioned, "Let's not count our chickens before they're

hatched."

As they had entered the Madame du Barry Hall, our three ladies saw that the hall was set up for the contest. A raised dais containing a rectangular table had been rolled in, placed at the end of the hall across the one hundred foot width of the hall. By sitting behind the table allowed Vickie Vargas and Scarlett O'Hara to conveniently supervise the contest from the raised platform. Beside the supervising table was a large bullseye gong, eighty inches in diameter (203 cm) suspended from the ceiling. Also suspended from the ceiling was the accompanying striking mallet.

In front of the dais, there were three specially constructed circular platform stages eighteen feet (5.5 m) in diameter. They were arranged in a row side by side to each other. The surface of each platform was a foot high (30.5 cm) from the floor. Each platform surface was cushioned by polyurethane foam padding covered by a satin silk fabric. There were three pillows strewn on the surface of each stage. The stages were capable of complete rotation by remote control under the direction of Vickie Vargas.

Suspended from the ceiling and hovering over each platform was a huge (100 in or 254 cm) CCTV monitor. The CCTVs depicted the action on each platform as recorded by cameras between the dais and the platform stages.

There were large whiteboards located at each end of the row of the stage platforms and were facing outwards to the center of the hall. Red and blue markers were available to write on the whiteboards. There was a comfortable armchair available at each whiteboard for the person delegated to do the writing. Strewn then beyond the three stages for viewing pleasures were several various armchairs, love seats and couches to accommodate initial seating for those witnessing the action when not participating.

As soon as Scarlett spotted Vivian and Karen, she approached them and said, "Since you two are not in the contest tonight, would you mind helping with the contest? We sure could use you to write on the whiteboards the names of the participants during the rounds. As well we'll need you to act as judges as Vickie will explain to you shortly."

Vivian and Karen had no problem in volunteering to help. Thereupon, with Scarlett's direction they each wrote the schedule for the first three contests of the first round on their respectively assigned whiteboard. Vickie Vargas came to them and provided further instructions for their assistance.

Once every orgy participant had assembled and seated, Vickie took charge of the contest. She addressed the crowd, "Good evening, ladies and gentlemen, I trust you've all had a fine and exciting time so far this afternoon."

The crowd hooped and hollered in cheering the affirmation of Vickie's sentiments. Laughingly, Vickie cautioned, "But I trust you gentlemen are not too exhausted from prior fun as you will all be required to participate in the contest for at least three excruciating times, and seven of you will be called upon to cum four times. Talk about male pressure!"

Everyone laughed uproariously as they understood Vickie's implication. In fact, all the men in unison, spontaneously shouted back, "We'll be up for it!"

Vickie laughed back, as she retorted, "Talk is cheap, but I've every confidence that each and every one of you magnificent studs will deliver. In fact, we of the TLR management, yes that would be Scarlett and me, have decided that we should recognize the contribution of the eight men who are instrumental in contributing to the victory of tonight's 'Two at a Time' contest.

"Now as you know tonight's winner will receive the coveted TLR body chain belt emblematic of her sexual prowess. However, the TLR management recognizes that this might not be a body adornment that excites the typical male replete with testosterone, so we're offering alternative prizes. The winning gentlemen can choose to acquire a suitable tattoo emblematic of his TLR victory. In the alternative, he can choose from an array of appropriate baubles such as a necklace, bracelet, anklets or even a pair of earrings. Scarlett will be in touch with the winning gentlemen subsequently, to arrange for the acquisition of the prizes."

Everyone in the audience cheered to this novelty of awarding recognition for successful male participation in the contest. After the applause died down, Vickie continued, "You were all apprised at registration of the gist of tonight's 'Two at a Time' contest. The winner will be the lady out of three competitors who can induce ejaculation twice each from eight men in succession, in essence a double gangbang competition. When we arrive at that portion of the contest, I shall provide in dept rules and stipulations plus introduce our three finalists."

As Vickie had paused at this juncture of her address, the audience cheered on, confirming their collective approval of the proposed sexual competition. Vickie then informed, "To get to the final portion of our contest, there will be two segments of elimination competition rounds to whittle down our twenty-two original entrants of the competition to our three finalists.

"The first segment of tonight's competition will consist of nine separate contests demonstrating fellatio expertise. There will be four contests comprising of a trio of contestants and five contests involving only two competitors per contest. That way there will be nine ladies emerging to advance to the second stage of the competition.

"We have three circular stages before me as you can see, set up for tonight's competition. In the initial elimination segment, there will be three rounds of three contests per round going on simultaneously. The stages will rotate when your contest starts and will stop rotating when a winner is declared.

"In the second segment there will be three contests going on simultaneously consisting of a trio of ladies competing per contest to secure the three finalist positions. And that is how we arrive at the final segment of the competition for the three finalists to determine tonight's champion."

Again, at this juncture, the audience broke off into a spontaneous applause. They were apparently signaling their cheerful attitude in accepting the parameters of this competitive sexual activity. Vickie continued her address, "As I had already indicated the first segment of the competitions will be a blow job competition. It will be adjudged simply by which lady whether of a trio or of a pair of competitors, can induce the quickest blow jobs from their male partners while on her knees to her standing partner.

"Now it is the view of the TLR management, yes that is the view of Scarlett and I, that anyone of the male persuasion sure as hell is aware when he has started ejaculating. Thus, we require the male partner to raise his hand, doesn't matter which, to signal his climax to Scarlett and me. At the same time, we of the TLR management recommend that he should with his other hand, gently slap the ass `cheek of his female partner to advise her of his climax, although presumably that should be obvious.

"To eliminate any hint of chicanery in the contest, the lady competitor upon sensing, or becomes aware of a successful male ejaculation in her mouth, should allow her partner's penis to slip out. Then she must open her mouth wide to display the cum in her oral cavity. Only then, when we of the TLR management as judges of the contest see that irrefutable proof, will Scarlett strike the gong to signal the completion of that particular contest. The stage will stop rotating as well.

"So as a caution, we advise you ladies, not to swallow the cum of your partner until you hear the gong. Once you hear it, it will be safe for you to swallow. And if upon hearing the gong, and your partner has not yet cum, why by all means continue your blow job to completion. After all, you surely do not wish him to suffer a case of blue balls."

Again, hearty laughter ensued at that ribald comment. When the laughter died down, Vickie resumed her contest directions, "The second stage of the competition will consist of three contests of three competitors per contest. As mentioned before, we have three stages, so we can conduct the three contests at the same time simultaneously. In these contests the competitors are to rim their male partner's asses while at the same time performing a hand job on the penis. And the lady who induces their male partner to cum first will be the winner.

"Now upon registration, as you ladies agreed to participate in the contest, you were all apprised that anilingus would be included in the planned sexual activity. Since we pride ourselves as a consensual sex club, we're obligated to ascertain that each and every one of you would have no aversion to this kind of oral sex activity. Actually, we would have been surprised if any one of you sexy ladies would have objected, since surely the attraction of an orgy is that it offers one to indulge in harmless sexual activity which prudes would deem as perversions."

More laughter broke out at those remarks. Vickie subsequently resumed, "This time the evidence that the male participant will have ejaculated will be objectively visible and hence easily determinable. To this end I will be stationed at the stage to my right designated as Stage One, to identify the winner of that contest. At the center stage in front of me, designated as Stage Two will be Karen Schlagel to adjudge the winner of that contest. Finally, at the stage to my left, designated as Stage Three will be Vivian Laaning to declare the winner of that contest.

"Now when one of us judges have ascertained a winner, we shall raise our hand and shout out the stage number. Scarlett in return will strike the gong and stop the movement of the stage to signal the end of that contest. Once the gong has sounded and the stage has stopped rotating, the non winning competitors will be free to switch to giving head to their male partners. This will at least allow each of them to savor the full flavor of their partner's semen, which unfortunately for the competitor was too long in cumming; pun intended."

Yet some more laughter ensued. As well the same were accompanied by cheerful whistling. The mood in the Madame du Barry Hall was definitely becoming more jocular. Vickie then said, "Incidentally, with regard to Vivian Laaning and Karen Schlagel, who were the only two ladies who declined to participate in tonight's contest, lest you think they demurred because of an abhorrence to anilingus, think again. Look at the wall behind the registration desk on the Messalina Hall, you will see the picture of these two ladies and moi enjoying this very same activity. You will notice Scarlett is also in the picture, but she has no ass to lick."

More laughter ensued to interrupt Vickie's speech. When the laughter died down, Vickie added, 'I would surmise the reason Vivian and Karen declined to compete had been due to the fact they previously had prevailed in a TLR contest. In Vivian's case she is wearing all three belts she has previously acquired, in three different contests. I imagine she's thinking another TLR belt to wear would be tacky, and in any case too intrusive to allow for an unhindered passionate love making. As for Karen I imagine her mindset is equivalent to the jocular, sarcastic and condescending expression of boredom and familiarity: to wit 'been there, done that, got the T-shirt'. Of course, the T-shirt in our case is the coveted TLR body chain belt."

After another unsurprising interruption of laughter, Vickie carried on with her outline, "Now you twenty-two ladies picked up a ticket from the draw initially consisting of twenty-two pink tickets marked with letters from 'A' to 'I'. The tickets marked 'A', 'B', 'C', or 'D' in addition contained numbers marked either '1' or '2' or '3'. The tickets marked 'E', 'F', 'G', 'H' or 'I' contained numbers marked either '1' or '2'. Now you twenty-four gentlemen drew blue tickets with exactly the same corresponding letter and number pattern as the ladies' tickets.

"Therefore, the pairing for the first stage of tonight's competition is established. The lady who drew pink ticket 'A-1', that is Anita Broderick, will give head to the gentleman who drew blue ticket 'A-1', who is Bob Sparks. Likewise, the lady who drew pink ticket 'A-2', Caroline Walters will orally 'entertain*' (air quote- collective smirks from the audience) the gentleman who drew the blue ticket 'A-2'. I believe that was Dennis Macks. And thus, the pairing for this initial stage of the competition will follow this pattern throughout accordingly.

"For the first round of the initial segment of elimination, the three pairs of 'A' ticket holders will compete on Stage One. The 'B' ticket holders will compete on Stage Two and the 'C' ticket holders will compete on Stage Three. Likewise in the second round, the 'D', 'E' and 'F' ticket holders will compete on the three stages in the appropriate order. In in the third round to complete the first segment of the competition, the ticket holders of 'G', 'H' and 'I' will as well finish on the three stages.

"If you've forgotten exactly what ticket you had pulled, or if you're not too sure where you ought to be, don't you fret none. You can look at either whiteboard and you will see that Vivian and Karen have already chalked the names on the board as to who are to compete and on which stage. The ladies' names are marked in red, and the men's names are marked in blue. You can also check the TV monitors above each stage where the information is also displayed. If you don't see your name, then you're not due to perform until later.

"Finally, my dear Mark Templeton and Wyatt Stevens, I haven't forgotten you two. As you know you two drew blue tickets marked 'E-3' and 'F-3' respectively. Alas, we have no lady available for you to suck on your marvelous cocks. But not to worry, I promise you will see action in second and third segments of this contest."

Once again hearty laughter ensued. Mark Templeton, a local salesman shouted back, "You better make good on your promise!"

Vickie then said, "That completes the introduction for our opening elimination segment of the contest, except to say to the ladies that the surfaces of the stages are covered by foam padding for your comfort. However, if you find the surface too harsh for your dainty knees there are as you can see pillows available to surely provide cushy relief for your exertions."

Some more laughter ensued at that remark. However, one woman shouted back. "Hey I'm no wuss. I've been known to give a blow job on my knees on concrete outside of a bar."

That prompted even more laughter and cheering whistles. Recognizing the woman, Vickie said, "Oh yes Janet, we of the TLR community sure are aware of your grit and determination. My last remarks surely don't apply to you. In any case, ladies and gentlemen, further directions will be provided when we get to the second segment of the competition and to the finale. To get started, will the six persons who drew the 'A' tickets gather onto Stage 1. Those who drew 'B' tickets please get on to Stage Two and 'C' ticket holders please get on Stage Three.

"For the fellatio action, would you nine ladies please drop down on your knees before your standing designated male partner. Do not touch any part of your male partner until you hear the gong struck by Scarlett. Then it's up to you as to how best to satisfy orally your partner, but you must remain on your knees. When you hear the gong, the stage you're on will start moving in rotation. You will also hear music to spur you on your efforts."

After Vickie finished her directions, the designated contestants took their places. The three 'A' couples instinctively formed a line across the horizontal diameter of the circular Stage 1. The three 'B' couples elected all elected to placed themselves at the edges of the circular Stage Two equidistant from each other. The three 'C' couples aligned themselves in a row along the vertical diameter of the circular Stage Three.

Once all the contestants were in place, Scarlett struck the gong to signal the start of the contest. Simultaneously, Vickie pushed the button on the remote to start the stages to rotate on its swivel. Vickie had ordered these stages for its mobility. This allowed the stationary cameramen between the stages and the dais to record in full detail the various couples in their coupling. It also provided better viewing advantage for the spectators watching on the TV monitors.

Vivian also pushed the button of another remote to start the music. The music was about three and a half minutes long consisting of the finale of the William Tell Overture by Rossini, often called the "March of the Swiss Soldiers". It is an ultra-dynamic gallop heralded by trumpets and played by the full orchestra.

It alludes to the final act of the opera, which recounts the Swiss soldiers' victorious battle to liberate their homeland from Austrian repression. Although there are no horses or cavalry charges in the opera, this piece of music segment is often used in popular media to denote galloping horses, a race, or a hero riding to the rescue. Its most famous use in that respect was the theme music for "The Lone Ranger"; a radio and television entertainment show aired between the 1930s to the 1950s.

12