Vivian: Life in Estonia Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The audience were laughing as to the appropriateness of the music in the context of the speed necessary to win the contest. A couple of the lady competitors were intimidated by the boisterous music which retarded their efforts in performing their fellatio. However, a couple of the ladies Janet Bartkowski, the non wuss female, in group 'A' and Monica Zajkowska in group 'B' were actually inspired by the music to bob their heads vigorously up and down on the shafts of their respective male partners. As a result of their efforts, they both induced ejaculations before the music had lapsed in its first run.

The group 'C' winner was Pearl Smith, a woman not quite five feet tall but possessing a double 'D' bosom. Since she was so short, her huge chest projected an odd appearance. Because of her short stature she utilized her pillow as well as the pillow earmarked for her adjacent competitor, not for comfort relief but to give her sufficient height to reach the cock of her standing partner. Luckily for Pearl he was not a particularly tall man. In any case as the music was repeated on a continuous loop, Pearl managed to induce her partner to cum before the music completed its second run.

Once that first round was completed, it was the turn of the 'D' group competitors, the last of the three women contests to take Stage One. The pair of group 'E' competitors and group 'F' also took to the Stages Two and Three respectively. Since the women in these contests had per force been privy to the music utilized for this contest segment, none of them were particularly affected in their endeavors to induce their male partners to cum. Accordingly, the three winners emerging were Bridget Myers, of group 'D', Laura Sanchez of group 'E' and Ursula Lorenz of group 'F'.

Then for the third round, it was the turn of the pairs of group 'G', 'H' and 'I' to take to the stages, and of course that included our Angela Peterson. Angela's opponent was Mary Foster, a mousy type of woman who only joined because her best friend who was a TLR member dared Mary to join her. The friend then dropped out to marry her straight laced boyfriend who had no inkling that his fiancée was a wanton. Mary stayed on as a member since having paid ongoing fees for the membership, she reasoned she might as well get a bang for her buck. (pun intended)

However, Mary was an introvert and very shy. During the orgies she attended, she never initiated any action and was mostly passive during the sexual activity. Still, she did experience orgasms and was improving as a lover. In any case that was why Vickie intimated at registration that Angela should have no trouble in prevailing over Mary.

Sure enough in the contest, Angela soon had a mouthful of cum well before the finale of the William Tell Overture had finished its first run in the recorded music loop. Angela's technique for fellatio was so effective that hers was easily the quickest completed blowjob of all the twenty-two efforts in the nine contests.

While sitting in the audience witnessing the prior contests, Angela had been busy deliberately masturbating to climax. She used both her hands; utilizing the middle fingers of her left hand to penetrate her anus, while with the thumb of her right hand she was frigging her clitoris. She used the remainder of the fingers of her right hand to frigging her vagina. As a result of her inevitable orgasm, her fingers became very slick with her female cum.

Thus, when her contest had started, Angela was in a good position. Her male partner happened to be her cousin, Jed Baxter. It was first time she happened to have had the opportunity to engage in sexual congress with Jed, and so she was excited to make the most of it. When the gong sounded to start the action, Angela immediately deep throated Jed by pulling his rump with her left hand closer to her. With her right hand reaching behind him, she penetrated his anus with those sticky fingers. Jed's ass quickly gaped so that Angela was able to fist him up to her wrist.

As a result of Angela's double assault, Jed was a quick goner. He discharged so much sperm that part of it was spilling out of her mouth. With that visible ejaculation Angela was declared the winner before she even had a chance to display her mouthful of cum. Angela had become very popular with the membership of the TLR, and so most of the spectators were intent on watching her in action. Upon witnessing her triumph, the audience jumped to their feet and cheered boisterously. They chanted out her three syllable name in the same manner of how a crowd of Americans in certain political and similar public gatherings might shout out the ubiquitous U. S. A. chant.

As Angela was consuming Jed's ejaculate, she waved to the crowd acknowledging her appreciation for their enthusiasm. Then she noticed that Mary Foster was still in her perfunctory style of giving head to her partner without any appreciable forthcoming end in sight. Angela decided to come to the rescue, especially considering how there was no winner yet declared in the group 'G' pair on Stage One nor in the group 'H' contest at Stage Two.

Angela slid over to the backside of Mary's partner, who happened to be Sam Stosur, the anal sex enthusiast. So apropos, she elected to use her sticky fingers to fist Sam also up to her wrist. She also lowered her head and twisted her body around so that she could teabag Sam's sac and balls without interfering in Mary's fellatio efforts. In no time at all Sam was ejaculating in Mary's mouth. Again, there was applause and chanting of Angela's name, as the contest on Stage 1 and Stage 2 were still going on. Eventually the winner for group 'G' was Rhonda Fleming and the winner for group 'H' was Hope Chalmers.

Accordingly, the lineup for the three contests of the second segment of the 'Two at a Time' contest was established. On Stage 1, Janet Bartkowski, Monica Zajkowska and Pearl Smith would compete along with their male partners respectively who drew tickets marked 'E-3', Mark Templeton, 'F=3' Wyatt Stevens and Bob Sparks who drew the ticket marked 'A-1'. On Stage 2 the competitors were Bridget Myers, Laura Sanchez and Ursula Lorenz. Their male partners were the gentleman who drew tickets marked 'A-2', Dennis Macks, 'A-3', Harold Graham and 'B-1', Sean Corrigan. Angela Peterson then was up on Stage 3 and her male partner was Walter Ruffing who had drawn ticket 'C-1' Her opponents were Rhonda Fleming whose partner had drawn ticket marked 'B-2', Andre Bouchard and Hope Chalmers whose partner was the one with the 'B-3' ticket, Henry Morgan.

Vickie announced, "In this second segment of tonight's 'Two at a Time' contest we have nine ladies left to compete for the three spots to determine tonight's winner. As in my opening remarks, this segment is also an oral sex contest wherein our lady competitors are to provide a hand job while at same time rim their partner's ass. This time you ladies have the freedom of how to go about inducing your partner to cum the fastest.

"For example, you can opt to be upright on your knees with or without pillows while your male partner is standing. Or you can be both lying down on the padded floor so you can do your work side by side. Or you can lie flat on your back and have your male partner lower his trunk onto your face, so that you can lick his ass hole while you reach up to manually handle his cock. Those are just some examples as only your imagination can limit your choices. So, I suggest just before the contest starts you advise your partner how you'd like him to be positioned.

"Finally, as I indicated previously, I shall be on Stage 1 to adjudge the winner of that contest. Karen Schlagel will be on Stage 2 and Vivian Laaning will be on Stage 3 to adjudicate those contests. Our decisions will be final. As you can see on the whiteboards, Karen and Vivian have jotted down the names of all the participants for these contests. So, ladies and gentlemen please take your places, and we can get started."

In the Stage 1 contest, Pearl Smith was at a disadvantage. Her male partner in this contest had previously performed in the opening segment, whereas the partners for Janet and Monica had sat out the whole segment and thus were fresher stamina wise. Sure enough, Monica Bartkowski was the winner. She was the only one of the nine contestants who opted to try Vickie's third suggestion. Wyatt Stevens, Monica's partner, cooperated completely to facilitate the victory. With his knees rubbing against Monica's shoulder blades, he was sitting on his calves. He used his hands to part his ass cheeks for easy access to his anus.

This time for this segment of contests, the piped in music was a lot softer than the galloping William Tell Overture. It was soft jazz music to repeat a Duke Ellington's jazz melody titled 'Creole Love Call'. There were three versions mixed together consisting of: one original purely instrumental of Duke Ellington's original pre WWII recording; another one featured the American opera soprano Kathleen Battle imitating a musical instrument in accordance with Ellington's original concept of using the female voice as an additional musical instrument. The third version featured Chris Barber's Jazz Band and it included that band's hit 'Petite Fleur'. In any case the music had a gentle melody which erased the frantic urgency of the operatic overture in the first segment of the contest.

The winner on the Stage 2 contest was Ursula Lorenz. She used the more mundane position of resting on her knees upright sans pillow performing an exquisite anilingus. As she reached around to manually manipulate his penis, her stroking seemed in sync with the audible music. Her partner, Sean Corrigan, proved to be susceptible to the correlation between the eroticism of the oral sex to the music, and so he succumbed rather quickly.

Our Angela was the winner on Stage 3. She adopted a most unusual sexual posture to achieve her victory. She had her partner, Walter Ruffing, resting on his hands and knees in a doggy position. She then climbed onto his back with her ample breasts squished against the small of his back and her pubic hair tickling his upper back. Her legs were off the floor and wrapped around his shoulder blades and neck with her ankles crossed underneath but dandling above the surface of the floor. Walter was a rugged man who was able to tolerate the full body weight of our Angela who was five feet four inches tall (164.56 cm) weighing a mere hundred and forty pounds (63.5 kg).

With Angela hovering over Walter's ass, she had access to executing a thrilling and tantalizing ass licking. She also reached down and around to his cock and applied a slow languid pace to the manual stroking of his penis. Angela's technique, though not frantic, nevertheless raised Walter's libido to a fever pitch. Thus, he could not possibly stall the onset of his inevitable explosive climax, even were he inclined to deliberately wish to prolong the lovemaking.

As an added bonus for the viewing pleasure for those concentrating on the Stage 3 contest, they saw Vivian exercising her prerogative as a judge, given the circumstances. To better determine the moment when Walter would ejaculate, Vivian took it upon herself to slide underneath his positioned body. That way, she had her mouth opened primed to catch the flow of his semen upon climax. As soon as Vivian captured the first load of his cum, she frantically started waving her arms to signal to Scarlett to ring the gong as Angela had completed her task.

The way Vivian was positioned each arm was waving out from under to either side of Ruffing's body. The desperate waving of Vivian's arms produced a comical sight to the extent, that Scarlett was laughing so hard she momentarily forgot to strike the gong. However, neither Rhonda nor Hope were close to completion, so that no harm ensued as a result of the delayed gong striking and the cessation of the rotation of Stage 3.

Again, the audience was enthralled by Angela's performance plus the unexpected addition of Vivian's antics. They jumped to their feet to commence cheering and whistling their appreciation. With the addition of Vivian in the mix they chanted in unison alternating the pair of each of their three syllable names.

With end of the contests of the second segment the stages were set for the final segment to determine the champion of the 'Two at a Time' contest. Vickie Vargas mounted the dais and addressed the audience, "We are now down to our three finalists to compete in our special 'Two at a Time' contest. As earlier indicated, the lady out of these our three finalists who can first service eight consecutive men twice each will be the winner. You must make your partner of the moment cum twice before you can proceed to service the next partner. There is a six hour time limit for this contest. If none of the three ladies had completed servicing their complement of eight men, the lady with most completions will be the declared winner.

"Now ladies the way you acquire an orgasm can be in any manner you deem expedient. You can try the traditional old fashion sexual intercourse of vaginal penetration. Or you can allow yourself to be sodomized. You can resort to oral sex either by fellatio or manual stimulation aka a hand job. The one thing you cannot do is ask your gentleman partner to masturbate to orgasm. That would not do in the spirit of this contest"

Everyone laughed at the last suggestion. One man in the audience did shout out, "I sure as hell did not pay good money to come to this orgy just to wank myself. I can do so at home at any time!"

The laughter continued with that sardonic quip. Vickie responded, "Exactly! Anyway, going on, it is the opinion of the TLR management, females that we may be, that in our experience a gentleman needs a period of respite to regain his stamina to proceed onto the next coitus. Just like in motorsports where pit spots have to be made to change tires so do you ladies need a ''pit stop'' after the first coitus to allow your male partner to cum for you the second time around.

"Just as in motorsports a crew is needed to change the tires in a ''pit stop'', so you need a crew to help prep your male partner to complete the second coitus. In this regard each of you three lady competitors can pick two other ladies to assist you in comforting and preparing your gentleman partner for the next action. As you can now see members of our kitchen staff have rolled out carts to the edge of each stage with appropriate refreshments. That way during your ''pit stop'' you and your crew can ply your male partner, and yourselves for that matter, with food and drink to revive the vigor to successfully have your male partner cum again."

At this point, Angela who had remained sitting on Stage 3, interrupted and asked, "Oh Vickie, excuse me, but my desired two choices for 'my crew*' (*air quote) would be Vivian Laaning and Karen Schlagel. However, as you have recruited them for tasks to help conduct this contest, am I precluded from selecting them as my 'crew*'?" (*air quote again)

Vickie answered, "Oh heavens no! You can certainly choose them if you like. I can see they've already completed under Scarlett's instructions the main part of their final assistance. All that is required of them is to erase names off the whiteboards. anyone can surely do that."

Then looking directly at the designated woman, Vickie asked, "Mary Foster would you mind taking over for Karen Schlagel at the whiteboard to my right? All you have to do is erase names at the appropriate times and Scarlett will give you specific instructions to that effect."

Mary replied, "I'd be happy to."

Then turning to the other relevant woman, Vickie asked, "Phyllis Goodbrand, would you also be so kind as to take over from Vivian Laaning at the whiteboard to my left? Do you think you can help as well?"

Phyllis replied, "Most certainly!"

Then Vickie turned her attention to Monica Zajkowska who had remained sitting at Stage 1 after her victory as well as to Ursula Lorenz remaining on Stage 2, and addressed both of them, "Monica and Ursula, are you content to let Mary and Phyllis replace Vivian and Karen as volunteers for assisting the contest or do either of you want either Mary or Phyllis as part of your crew?

They each replied in order, "No I have no intention of selecting either Mary or Phyllis as part of my 'crew*' (*air quote). I'd like to choose two other women."

Thereupon Vickie took charge, "OK then! Monica and Ursula why don't you each go down to the seated members and bring back to your stage, the two women of your choosing willing to act as your crew in this final contest. And Vivian and Karen go join Angela at Stage 3. Since the three of you registered for this orgy at the same time, I surmise that none of you have any objection to this final contest arrangement."

After such logistical maneuvers were completed, Vickie proceeded, "This contest requires each of our three finalist competitors to satisfy sexually eight men twice in sequence, which in totality comprises of each and every man who had registered for this orgy. The sequence in the order of the men to be satisfied is obviously crucial to the outcome of the ultimate prize in this contest.

"Keeping in mind each of the men's activity prior to this round, we of the TLR management devised a schedule sequence for them in this final round following in sequence in accordance with the draw. The lists are now on the white boards. As you can see the names are listed in accordance with the tickets drawn. Thus, for Stage 1 the order is: 'C-2', Karl Ostrowski, 'D-2', Terrence Walsh, 'E=2', Gary Greene, 'G-1', George Boettger, 'H-2', Sheldon Cohen, 'E-3', Mark Templeton, 'F-3' Wyatt Stevens, and 'A-1' Bob Sparks.

"For Stage 2 the order is: 'C-3', Rick Hayden, 'D-3', Malcolm Scott, 'F-1', Ned Lipper, 'G-2' John Daley, 'I-1' Sam Stosur, 'A'-2, Dennis Macks, 'A-3', Harold Graham and B-1, Sean Corrigan. For Stage 3, the order is: 'D-1', Willis Hunter, 'E-1', Peter Crawley, 'F-2', Jerry Aceti, 'H-1', Joe Mulherjee, I-2, 'Jed Baxter', 'B-2', Andre Bouchard, 'B-3' Henry Morgan and 'C-1' Walter Ruffing."

Vickie then pointed out, "Once again as you can see the names and ticket numbers are listed in separate columns on the whiteboards in order of appearance. So, Karl, Rick and Willis please go up to your assigned partner and Stage. Mary and Phyllis please erase their names from the whiteboard, so that Terrence, Malcolm and Peter are now the top names on each column.

"Once the contest is underway, the turn for you gentlemen to go to your designated stage will occur when the ''pit stop'' activity has ended, and the gentleman before you, is being entertained for his second coitus. As soon as you then leave to get on your stage, Mary and Phyllis will thereupon erase your names, and so that the next gentleman will be alerted that their turn will be coming up thereafter.

"Are there any questions? If not as soon as Monica and Ursula have returned to the stage with their hand picked helpers, we should be ready to proceed.

12