Vivian: Life in Estonia Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Another example of Karen's sexual prowess occurred at a secondary orgy contest a little over a year ago. As a result of being a co-winner of that contest she acquired a tattoo pursuant to the TLR prize offered. If the cameras will zoom in on her vulva you will see her tattoo depicting the likeness of a luscious, delicious strawberry. Above the strawberry are inscribed the words 'GOOD TO EAT' and below it is an arrow pointing and touching at the top of her slit.

"As Karen describes it, almost everyone enjoys munching on a strawberry. Her tattoo, therefore, suggests that munching on her would bring about an equivalent enjoyment. There is a hidden subtle message that implies she would love to be eaten as well. Therefore, the resultant ecstasy would be mutual, making by definition a terrific sexual activity."

"Again, some laughter ensued at that banality by Vickie. She continued, "Angela's other helper is her close friend Vivian Laaning. In contrast to Ursula, who only lives a mere stone's throw away from these premises..."

A male wag interrupted by shouting, "That's a mighty heave of a stone to cover five miles."

Naturally there were lots of guffaws following that lame riposte. Undaunted, Vickie merely replied, "Nevertheless, Ursula's address is awfully close by. But Vivian has traveled here all the way from Estonia a far off country in Europe. Now for those of you who are unaware of the location of Estonia in Europe..."

There happened to be a handful of members in the audience who was at that prior orgy which Vivian had attended the previous year. So those people jointed in to chant in a chorus along with Vickie, "Estonia is east of Sweden, south of Finland and borders on Russia quite close to St. Petersburg."

Everyone laughed, as Vickie commented, "Ah, it's so nice to realize that some of you have paid close attention when I give these informational introductions. Anyway, last time Vivian was here last she was married to an Estonian dairy farmer, but since then she is now divorced as a result of the familiar ubiquitous reasons cited as irreconcilable differences. So, she has moved on in her life and has become the Minister of Culture in the Estonian national government.

"Of course, besides being an Estonian citizen, she is also an American born in Wisconsin and has practiced law in Chicago. She became a member also at the behest of the aforementioned Jed Baxter. The two of them got to 'know*' (*air quote) each other at Angela's wedding wherein Vivian was the maid of honor. Must have been quite an exciting wedding. This orgy is the first time since Vivian moved to Estonia that the two of them have attended an orgy simultaneously. My spies tell me that earlier this afternoon they were spotted in happily celebrating their reunion of their past acquaintanceship. And as already indicated as Jed is scheduled to do Angela in tonight's contest, so the reunion will continue."

After the inevitable reaction by the audience, Vickie declared, "OK then we're about to start here are some last minute rules to keep in mind. As in the first segment we require that you gentlemen raise your hand to let the audience and Scarlett and I know that you have ejaculated. In fairness to the competition, you're honor bound to be accurate. The contestant has to be the sole female to bring about your climax.

"Once you've ejaculated you start your 'pit stop' faze, and that is the time your helpers come to your assistance. As indicated, there are suitable refreshments of food and drink available which your helpers can supply to revive the stamina of your gentleman partner. And your helpers can also induce that stamina by any manner of foreplay you deem effective.

"As a caution to you designated helpers you mustn't bring the gentleman to climax as it won't count. Instead, you will need to delay the time when your partner will be ready to service the contestant for a second time. And gentleman it is also on you to ensure you don't succumb to the wiles of the helpers who as you know are the sirens of the TLR. This is the reason we, of the TLR management have decided to award secondary prizes to the lady helpers and the male partners of the winner, since their assistance has been essential to the success.

"Finally, once you gentlemen are finished with your 'pit stop' respite and are ready to service your partner contestant for the second time, the next scheduled gentleman partner is allowed to enter the stage. The new gentleman will then in turn be prepped by the helpers for the subsequent first coitus with the contestant. This is a crucial strategic time for the participants, since successful foreplay would generally be of shorter duration than a successive coitus. So, our participants need to handle this situation judiciously.

"And just to reiterate for you contestants, you can submit to traditional vaginal penetration sexual intercourse in any position imaginable. Or you can submit to sodomy again in any manner possible. Or you can elect to perform fellatio or even manipulate your partner's cock which ever method you deem effective to bring about a satisfactory climax.

"Now, I believe we are all ready to start what should prove to be one of our most exciting sex contests ever at the TLR. Since all of the initial participants are on their respective stages, we can start at the sound of the gong struck by Scarlett, unless anyone has a question."

There were no questions, and so, when Scarlett struck the gong, the contest started. Angle's first partner was Willis Hunter. Angela reasoned that since Willis would be her only partner in the contest without any prior prepping by Karen and Vivian, the quickest way to induce an ejaculation was to bring about a blow job to its inevitable conclusion. For foreplay she would normally be giving head in any case if she wanted a successive quick sexual conclusion. So, by continuing fellatio to ejaculation had to be quicker than switching to vaginal penetration sex after achieving a credible erection from the initial blow job.

In addition, Angela was proud of her acquired skill in producing thrills to her partners when she was doing such wonderful tongue licking of their cocks. She had learned to produce some truly exquisite oral sexual pleasures to her male partners. With full confidence she directed Willis to stand up as all four of them had remained sitting on their haunches during Vickie's verbal instructions. Thereupon, Angela moved towards Willis and knelt before him to take his cock into her mouth.

Just as in the first segment contest with Jed Baxter, Angela had the fingers of her right hand moistened by surreptitiously masturbating her vagina continuously throughout Vickie's addresses to the audience. After popping Willis' cock in her mouth, and deep throating him, with her left hand she pulled his ass closer to her such that his pubic hair was tickling her nose. With her right hand she stabbed his anus first with her slick fingers. As his ass gaped, she was able to work her fist completely in, up to her wrist.

Angela's strategy worked to perfection as Willis quickly ejaculated to establish her with a clear lead in the contest. Both Karl Ostrowski in fucking Monica and Rick Hayden in plowing Ursula Lorenz's pussy had hardly had time to achieve their maximum erection size of their cocks. Monica had opted to have Karl fuck her à la missionary position, whereas Ursula was on top lying face down on Rick. That did not turn out to be a wise choice as Ursula was trailing in third place by the time Rick finally climaxed for the first time.

During the initial coitus Vivian and Karen had conferred to establish the best method to revive Willis's libido while engaged in the designated 'pit stop' phase. They agreed first to offer him a glass of wine and then feed him grapes. But the feeding of the fruit would have a special sexy twist to it. Each woman popped a grape into her mouth and took turns in kissing him. During the osculation they would transfer the grape into his mouth. They offered him three grapes each which had the effect of arousing him to a semi strength erection.

The final action to be taken in the 'pit stop' was to have Willis lie flat on his back for Vivian to perform fellatio on him. Karen would sit on his face for some cunnilingus action. With the titillation reaction of the grape feeding, Vivian was now fully aroused and eager to blow Willis.

Vivian hated the fact that the expressions of 'cock sucking' and 'cocksucker' had become such pejorative terms in the everyday lexicon. In her mind the sucking on a male penis was a thrilling naughty pleasure, which usually produced a minor orgasm of satisfaction for her. In turn she made the logical assumption that her male partners would enjoy having their cocks sucked just the same way she enjoyed having her vulva orally attended to. That begs the question why then is a woman who enjoys giving head has her reputation pilloried and deemed a slut or a whore or worse?

What was specially puzzling to Vivian was that some of the virulent insults directed at her came from some of the men whose cocks she had sucked. Vivian was always amazed at the notion that some men who would relentlessly cajole a woman to suck his cock and then be willing to disdain her for complying to his demand. At least her really important lovers did not fall into that category. And of course, that was true for the male members of the TLR as well.

Before Karen climbed over Willis' face, Vivian remarked, "My goodness Willis, this is the second time I get the pleasure to suck on your magnificent cock. How lucky can a girl get? But you know Willis you can't cum into my mouth this time. I'm so sorry as I would so love to savor your tasty salty sperm again. Just make sure you signal when you are close to cumming."

As Vivian commenced in a slow languid pace of deep throating his penis, Karen had a surprising, unexpected treat for Willis Hunter. She had stealthily stuffed two large strawberries into her vagina. After swinging her leg over him, Karen was perfectly placed above him to commence a cunnilingus activity. After a couple licks of his tongue on her sex, she squeezed her vaginal muscles to forcefully expel a strawberry landing directly under the roof of his tongue.

Willis closed his mouth and transferred the strawberry so he could eat it. He opened his mouth again to resume his cunnilingus. This time he was content to merely licking just on Karen's puffy labia majora. Suddenly, another strawberry plopped on his tongue. As a result, his sexual drive went through the roof. He began frantically slapping one of Karen's buttocks and virtually screaming, "I'm going to cum! I'M GOING TO FUCKING CUM!"

Karen instantly dislodged her body from Willis. Likewise, Vivian disengaged from her fellatio activity and removed herself aside. Thus, Willis scrambled from his supine position to close in on Angela. The latter had positioned herself at a forty-five degree angle of her body into a doggy position. Her knees were resting on the surface of the padded stage floor with the side of her face resting down on a pillow. Her arms were stretched out forwardly. As she became cognizant of his approach, Angela shouted out, "You can fuck me in my ass. Or you can fuck me in my cunt. It's your choice, I don't care. I like it either way!"

Willis actually opted for vaginal penetration sex. He realized in his agitated state of high passion he was in no mood to brook the inherent delay in penetrating a tight anal opening. It only took five thrusts of his cock into her cunt before he was demonstratively ejaculating a copious amount of his sperm. So much so that part of it was oozing out Angela's vagina while he was still pumping her.

Willis' climax was so exhilarating for him, such that he was compelled to bellow out a war whoop of triumph. Up to this moment there had been no audible sound emitted by any participant in this final round of the contest. In that case, Willis' roar of ecstasy proved to be a false signal for Monica and Ursula. Since Karl Ostrowski had just finished his first climax with Monica, she was under the impression she was just slightly ahead in the competition.

As for Ursula she could sense that her partner, Rick Hayden would shortly complete his first ejaculation so that in her mind she was behind only some mere seconds which could easily be rectified by the length of the 'pit stops'. These ladies were obviously not aware of the actual situation that in reality they were a full one partnership coitus behind already in the competition. As a result, they were not despondent, but continued to compete fiercely.

The audience to the contest were well aware of the status of the contest. In essence it was all over after that first round of the eight men were serviced. The men scheduled to be subsequently serviced by either Monica or Ursula, knowing that neither of them was going to ultimately win the contest were not so engaged to ensure a fast ejaculation. Paradoxically, for the audience viewing the action at Stages One and Two were somewhat more interesting and erotic. The passion displayed seemed more intense.

That is not to say that the sex conducted by Angela and her team was mundane. It was just that their actions were efficient such that the passionate emotions were not so easily discernible. However, if one were to carefully view the actions by Angela, Karen and Vivian it was easily evident that there was super passion to go along with their streamlined efficient lovemaking.

Peter Crawley was the second scheduled lover for Angela. He was quite burly and a little paunchy. He was five feet eleven inches tall (180 cm) and weighed two hundred pounds or just under one hundred kilograms. Since Angela had polished off Willis Hunter so quickly, Vivian and Karen hadn't had the time to get Crawley fully aroused.

However, as Peter was approaching her, the resourceful Angela affected a pose that was sure to entice an instant full erection. She was lying flat on her back with her legs raised and pulled towards here. She stretched out her arms between her legs with her upper arms resting against the back of her knees, and keeping her legs raised up. Angela brought her calves together so that her hands were holding on to her ankles.

Angela was an average size woman at a height of five feet four inches (163 cm), but her breasts size was a double 'D' cup. As a result, in this position her lusciously ample breasts were more prominent than were she to be standing up. In addition, Angela's labia appeared more puffy and more enticing. Her anus in its puckered state was also provocatively on display. That complete picture by itself had the effect of instantly hardening Peter's penis to coitus readiness.

To effect penetration of her vagina, Peter placed his knees and calves on either side of Angela's hips. As soon as he entered her, Angela released her hold on her ankles to rest them on his shoulder blades. This sexual position was awesome for titillating Angela's sensitiveness because it narrowed her vagina and made her 'G-spot' accessible. In this regard Peter was helpful by rocking her hips up and down while simultaneously pumping her vagina. The resulting stimulation of her 'G-spot' produced for her a thrilling orgasm that left her body trembling and compelled her to scream. Literally screaming at the top of her lungs.

As a result, Peter experienced a thrilling climax of his own. And when he disengaged, he literally staggered towards the vicinity of Vivian and Karen. It was obvious in seeing Peter's distraught condition that he was thoroughly spent from that super intense coitus. Thus, this 'pit stop' presented a unique challenge for Vivian and Karen to revive Peter's flagging stamina. Our heroines, though, were undaunted as they instinctively knew what to do.

They directed Peter to lie flat on his back. Vivian had procured a bowl of cherries and Karen had a bowl of raspberries. They each snuggled onto his body on either side of him. They took turns on feeding him their piece of fruit within their reach. Simultaneously, they would be administering kisses as they were nipping at the skin of his enormous body. They made most of their contact with his body by deliberately making sure that one of their breasts was dragging along his body to provide a delightful stimulating thrill.

Meanwhile those in the audience, especially the remaining men scheduled to do Angela, who were concentrating their attention on Stage Three became extremely energized. From the moment she started screaming out in reaction to the intensity of her orgasm they jumped up to their feet. They were vociferously clapping their hands and stomping on their feet. They chanted out repeatedly in a remarkably disciplined cadence their three names. Veterans of TLR orgies could not recall a rowdier display of enthusiasm upon viewing a TLR sex contest.

The spontaneous exuberance by the onlookers automatically elevated the passion of our three ladies to a fervid pitch. In continuing their measured foreplay with Peter Crawley, Karen and Vivian would take turns with palms of their hands to calmly graze against his member. They were gently brushing the surface skin of his rod and sac. They intentionally refrained from grabbing a hold of his cock to stroke it in a normal hand job action. The teasing of his penis surprisingly was more effective in arousing his libido.

The efforts of Karen and Vivian were amply rewarded as Peter Crawley was ready for his second coitus faster than any of the men serviced by the assistants for Monica or Ursula. Angela had positioned herself in a doggy position exactly like she had done with Willis Hunter. Only this time, because of her violent reaction to her super charged orgasm, she was perspiring fiercely and panting heavily. In addition, her whole body was shivering, and her buttocks were enticingly wiggling. The sight of her in such a naked submissive pose naturally solidified Peter's coitus readiness.

Once Angela became aware of Peter's presence, she raised herself onto her hands so that she was now on all fours typical of a more orthodox doggy position for fucking. She desperately pleaded, "Fuck me in the ass! Oh please fuck me in the ass! I need you to do that for me!"

Not curious at all why Angela begged for sodomy, Peter Crawley was thrilled. He had never sodomized a woman. The women he had sexual relations with outside the TLR had all adamantly refused. Although, he suspected some if not most women of the TLR would have no aversion to sodomy, still the TLR was strictly a consensual sex club. It would just be his luck to ask a female TLR member who would disdain. He realized a refusal by a woman of the TLR would have a negative impact on his psyche. And so, he never asked. He couldn't be happier when he heard Angela beg to be sodomized.

Without thinking he roughly shoved his cock unto her butt hole causing initially severe pain. Angela screamed and shouted, "Oh fuck, that fucking hurts! Take it easy tiger! Be gentle. Just ease it into my ass hole. I can take all of you, but I need to get used to your monster cock first. You can fuck me hard thereafter on my say so! When you get all of your cock in me stop until I say it's OK to proceed. Then you can go to town. OK partner?"

Peter mumbled an apology, as he tamped down the force of his initial thrust. Since they had not used any lubrication the friction of resistance by her sphincter muscles provided for an extremely tight fit. He bade as she asked and stopped when he could not penetrate any further. Peter was thankful for her command to stop at first, since it gave him time to savor the delight of experiencing his first sodomy.

In due time Angela barked an order to recommence the sodomy. In light of her initial protest Peter was hesitant in setting a vigorous pace. After a few tentative thrusts and withdrawals, Angela became impatient with the languid pace. So, she barked a new order, "For heaven's sakes love, fuck me harder. Now's not the time to be timid. Harder I say. I'm no wuss. I can take all you can give me! So harder I say! I won't break."