Vivian: Life in Estonia Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peter Crawley complied as Angela wished. He was pumping her ass something fierce. His pace was in sync with her wishes as was evident by her cry, "Whoopee! That's the spirit! Ride 'em cowboy! That's how I like it. Rip up my ass!"

In due time Peter ejaculated in her ass. It was a flood of sperm which he discharged. There was sperm oozing out of her anus even while he was still ejaculating in her rectum. Some of it directly fell down on to the surface. Curiously some of the escaping sperm adhered to her body and dribbled down her thighs.

When Angela sensed that Peter was done and that his cock had wilted and slipped out of her rear end aperture, she turned around sporting a huge, satisfied smile, more like a grin. She thereupon kissed him sensually. After she broke off the kiss, she said, "Thank you! Thank you love! That was good! That was fucking good! That was incredibly good! I needed that! You're the bomb diggity!"