Vivian: Life in Estonia Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a suitable pause for refreshments to allow the gentlemen to regain their stamina, the next sessions consisted of seven separate couplings. The pairings were determined by the old fashion spin of the wine bottle method. To avoid confusion the seven women would form their own circle to spin the wine bottle, and the eight men formed their separate circle to spin their wine bottle in conjunction with the women.

Once the two spins were completed the designated man and woman would exit from their respective circles and have sex in any way they wish. They could also choose their coupling location to either of the two beds in the suite or utilize the sofa or for that matter the armchair in the suite. The last lady as determined by the spins, for compensation was rewarded with a threesome with the last two men remaining after the completion of the respective sixth spins.

Usually after two spin the bottle sessions, the sex party would dissipate and some of the Estonians would depart. However, on one memorable occasion the last sex session featured an innovative daisy chain line train. It started with Raimond sitting normally on the armchair. He was receiving a blow job from lady 'A' who was standing bent over to his side. Underneath lady 'A' was gentleman 'No-1' sitting on the floor and performing cunnilingus on lady 'A'. Ophelia lying prone was giving head to gentleman 'No-1'.

Gentleman 'No-2' placed a pillow under Ophelia's stomach and then performed cunnilingus upside down underneath and at right angles to her twat. The legs of gentleman 'No-2' were raised up and bent so that his left calf and foot was resting one of the end arms of the sofa. The other leg was spread apart so the calf and foot were resting on the cushion seat of the sofa. Lady 'B', then was sitting between the spread apart lower limbs of gentleman number '2'.

Thereupon using just her feet lady 'B' applied a foot job on the penis of gentleman 'No-2'. This consisted of lady 'B' holding the cock of gentleman 'No-2' by the edges of her feet and stroking hos cock up and down. She also alternated tactics using the sole of one foot to slide along the length of his shaft causing a tingling sensation. She also managed to grasp his cock between the big toe and adjacent toe, and with the sole of her other foot managed to rub against the skin of his cockhead. Her skillful manipulations of her feet on his cock did cause him to ejaculate in due time. There then was cum on her toes which she slurped up by bringing her foot to her mouth.

Gentleman 'No-3' was lying facing downwards in a kneeling position on the sofa. Lifting his head up he was able to do some tongue licking the clit of lady 'B'. Vivian was in a supine position and had slid under the raised hips of gentleman 'No-3'. That way Vivian was able to suck on the cock of gentleman 'No-3'. Gentleman 'No-4' was on his knees on the floor and his head was bent down to affect a right angle cunnilingus on Vivian.

Lady 'C' was sitting on her rump on the floor. With her back to the sofa, she twisted her upper body sideways towards gentleman No-4. That way she was in a position to give a blow to the cock of gentleman 'No-4'. Gentleman 'No-5' was prone on the floor with his hips raised and was in position to eat out the pussy of lady 'C'. Gentleman 'No-5' stretched out towards the end of the bed with his legs partially under the bed.

Natasha had the most acrobatic position to maintain. Her ass was teetering on the edge of the bed. She bent backwards down so that she could suck on the cock of gentleman 'No-5' upside down. To support her precarious position, Natasha had placed the back of her forearms and palms of her hands firmly on the floor. Gentleman 'No-6' held on to Natasha's thighs to secure her position and prevent her from falling off the bed.

Gentleman 'No-6' was on his knees bending down to eat out Natasha's cunt. Lady 'D' was also on her knees stationed behind gentleman 'No-6'. Lady 'D' proceeded to engage in anilingus while simultaneously stroking his penis with one hand and caressing his sac with the other hand. Finally, Natasha's festival boyfriend was also on his knees in a doggy position conducting a vaginal penetration sexual intercourse on lady 'D'. He also draped over the back of lady 'D' to fondle her breasts and nipples.

The group sex during Natasha's annual festival was not the only occasion when Vivian and Raimond participated in swinging sex. It resulted from the aftermath of Natasha's third festival. At the conclusion of the second festival Natasha had extracted a promise from Vivian to procure some swingers for the following festival. Consequently, as already noted Raimond was able to contact Kaisa Noor who readily accepted the invitation.

It turned out that Kaisa's moribund husband had died shortly after Raimond stopped seeing her. Her husband was wealthy enough to allow Kaisa to lead a comfortable life, especially as there were no children as heirs to contend with. Kaisa was Vivian's age and a true party girl. So, after her husband's death she took on several lovers and from there she became acquainted with the swingers community in Tallinn.

Kaisa had been disappointed when Raimond he stopped getting in touch with him, as she certainly felt a sincere attraction to him. Thus, when he finally contacted her to suggest an orgy with the world famous violinist Natasha, she was geeked. After the festival and the marvelous sex that entailed, Kaisa got in touch with Raimond to invite him and Vivian for a wife swapping party.

Kaisa certainly was attracted to Raimond Kruuse. However, during Natasha's festival orgy, she could easily discern the absolute genuine chemistry existing between Raimond and Vivian and knew there was no real chance for her to snatch Raimond away for her own exclusive use. Then again, she was not interested in acquiring a husband never mind even a steady exclusive boyfriend. She was truly into the swingers lifestyle.

She hoped she had conveyed that impression to Raimond. She assured him that the only reason she made the invitation was based on the assumption that he and Vivian would be interested considering their mutual involvement in the orgy at Natasha's festival. She again assured Raimond that here was no hidden agenda as far as she was concerned.

Raimond did consult with Vivian concerning Kaisa's invitation to indulge in some wife swapping, swinging orgies with Kaisa and friends. Vivian's immediate subconscious reaction was an unreal fear followed by a green-eyed jealousy. When Vivian finally met Kaisa Noor at Natasha 's orgy she was struck by how pretty Kaisa was. She was above average in height but nowhere near Vivian's 6'1" (185 cm) height. That factor alone would favor a consensus opinion that Kaisa was the prettier woman.

Add to the fact that Kaisa had arguably a prettier face and her feminine body was as perfect as any straight man could possibly desire, would strike understandable fear in Vivian's heart. Luckily, she had in her favor the knowledge that both her second husband, Eino Tarvas and her current significant other, Raimond Kruuse, had eschewed continuing their dalliances with Kaisa to immediately switch their affections to her. That being the case her uncertainty of Raimond's preference was obviously misplaced.

Besides given the fact she was still fucking Jed Baxter three times a year, and Raimond had not raised an objection despite being advised of this fact, gave Vivian no standing to put up a fuss. So, she had no choice but to acquiesce to Kaisa's offer for the extracurricular sex. Of course, given Vivian's sexual proclivities the resulting group sex activities were to her liking. It was also to Raimond's liking as well since to his mind it put him on an equal footing in their relationship. In other words, she might have lots of lovers aside from him, but likewise so did he. Paradoxically that fact actually solidified and strengthened their relationship and cemented their regard for each other.

Consequently, the twelve years in which Vivian Laaning and Raimond Kruuse were together, was without a doubt the happiest and most satisfying period in Vivian's lifetime bar none. It surpassed the authentic joy and delight; she had experienced in the first few years of her marriage to Eino Tarvas. In that situation despite the true sincere love which existed between them, it was tempered with the mutual realization that she was the intellectual superior. Not only that, but her financial situation being the driving force to ensure the success of their dairy farm enterprise cemented the material inequality in their relationship and marriage.

Likewise, her past and ongoing relationship with Jed Baxter was similarly unequal in their mutual relationship. Clearly Jed was not inferior in intellect to Vivian. Given his vast fortune most of which could be directly attributed to his superior business acumen, Jed would be accorded by indifferent observers to be the more significant of the two of them. Even Vivian herself could not help to defer to him and feel ever so grateful that he was apparently in love with her despite her social inferiority.

In the case of Raimond Kruuse, Vivian's relationship with him was a different kettle of fish compared to the other two. There was no question of disparity in their intellect nor in their abilities, talent and skills to effect truly remarkable accomplishments. We have already noted Vivian's successes as the Minister of culture. Right off the bat she obtained approval for the FIA World Rally Championship round to take place in Estonia.

With Raimond's approval Vivian saw to it that various museums in Estonia were upgraded which enticed more visitors to attend these cultural institutions. Spearheading Natasha Starikovich efforts to establish a world class festival of chamber music was her most significant achievement. Another one of Vivian's major accomplishments centered around Anett Kontaveit's success as a female tennis professional player. Once Anett achieved the ranking of No 2 in the world, Vivian along with the Estonian Tennis Association prevailed upon the WTA (Women's Tennis Association) to schedule a significant women's tennis tournament in Tallinn to be held in late September.

On the other hand, Raimond was equally prominent in his role as the finance minister. He was able to bring in national balanced budgets and his monetary policies ensured continued prosperity for Estonia. Surplus government revenue was earmarked for beefing up the military. As it was Estonia was one of the few NATO countries that met the treaty requirement for the ratio of the GNP on its military spending. That in turn strengthened Estonia's expectation that all NATO member states would indeed come to Estonia's aid should Russia ever decide to invade.

Some of Raimond's public speeches rallied the country's spirits. He vowed Estonia would not meekly surrender to Russia like it did in 1940. At that time, of course, Germany had signed an agreement not to interfere with the takeover of Estonia by the Soviet Union. This time Germany was treaty bound to come to Estonia's aid should Russia attempt to seize Estonian territory again. Those speeches made Raimond a very popular figure in Estonian politics.

Not too long after Raimond had moved in with Vivian, it became common public knowledge that they were a couple living together. That they were both in the cabinet albeit of different political parties enhanced their popularity immensely. Their popularity did not diminish when after two years in office the coalition government collapsed as a result of some major policy differences between the Reform Party (Eesti Reformierakond) and the Centre Party (Eesti Keskerakond).

Kaja Kallas remained as Prime Minister as she was able to form a new coalition government with partners from the conservative Isamaa party as well as the Social Democrats, a different center left party. This meant that Raimond was no longer in the cabinet but was a mere member of the Riigikogu (Estonian Parliament). However later he became the leader of the Centre Party.

When Maia was in her first year of high school, in the national elections that year, the Centre Party won the most seats. Raimond as leader of the Party was able to convince the Social Democrats to join with his party to form a new coalition government. Accordingly, Raimond became the new Prime Minister of Estonia and this time it was Vivian's turn to be absent from the national administration.

Absent from the daily concerns of national politics, Vivian turned her attention to other pursuits. With the advice and assistance of the European agents of Baxter & Sons Vivian acquired interests in three successful startup business ventures. Two were located in Germany and one in Italy. In partnership with Carmen Kass, Estonia's supermodel, Vivian had ownership interest in two real estate companies in Estonia.

Vivian's craft beer enterprise had expanded tremendously. Beside the two original breweries in Tallinn and Tartu, there were established breweries in Germany, the Czech Republic and in the United Kingdom. In addition to the original style Vivian's Brew, brewed from the hops and barley grown in Valgamaa: the company developed a Pilsner brand from the brewery in the Czech Republic; a lager and a bock beer from the brewery in Germany; and a brown ale and an India pale ale from the brewery in the United Kingdom.

Vivian's beer products were exported to Canada and to the United States with the intention of eventually establishing licensed breweries in those countries. Plans were in place to expand into Australia, New Zealand and in Japan. Eventually, who knows how far things could go.

In any case, as a result of the successes of all of her business ventures, Vivian had become a truly wealthy woman. By the time Maia entered her first year at the University of Tartu, Vivian's net worth had tripled the amount she had to begin with when she started living in Estonia. Her initial capital had been acquired by converting for her own use the Swiss and Monaco bank accounts where her late first husband, Sam Crawford had deposited the monies he had embezzled from his employer, Baxter & Sons.

In contemplating her wealth, Vivian had the satisfaction of knowing that the majority source of her wealth came from legitimate, legal ways as a result of her own business acumen. Needless to say, her success would not have been possible without the capital derived from the ill begotten gains of her husband's crime. Nevertheless, that reality did not deprecate her ability to have made most of the monies she had acquired from her husband's crimes. After all there have been reports of quite a few lottery winners in the United States who had won as much if not more than what Vivian had acquired. In essence Vivian's capital was achieved in a manner akin to winning the lottery.

Although winning the lottery might seem like a dream come true, but mountains of unearned money are irresistible to greedy and resentful friends and relatives, con artists and charity cases, who scurry out of the woodwork to grab as much of it as they can. In other cases, it's the lottery winners themselves who can't get out of their own way by reckless spending, giving, partying and gambling leave some worse off than when they started.

A glaring example was the case Jack Whittaker, who in 2002 won a $314 million Powerball jackpot which was substantially more than what Vivian had stated with. The West Virginia construction worker provides one of the most extreme cautionary tales about the lottery's power to ruin lives. Whittaker reveled in the ability to give handouts, which he did until the money ran out, donating stacks of cash to churches, diner waitresses, family members, strangers and his local strip club.

His life turned to turmoil. His wife left him, his house burned down, he ran afoul of the law, he lost a daughter to cancer and a granddaughter to drugs. In 2020, Whittaker died at the age of 72 without leaving anything substantial by way of inheritance.

To be fair, unlike the typical lottery winners there was no publicity surrounding Vivian's acquisition of her wealth. Thus, she was not inundated like lottery winners who are beseeched by friends, relatives and charlatans to share the wealth or invest in dubious schemes. Only her sister, Erica was privy to Vivian's wealth and how she acquired it. Erica had her own pride which precluded her from asking Vivian for money, although she allowed Vivian to spring for the cost of air fare (first class) for her wedding. besieging her sister. Even her best friend Angela Peterson who was wealthy in her own right was not curious as to the apparent wealth Vivian had acquired.

Another source of happiness for Vivian was her daughter, Maia. In raising a child properly is certainly one of the most difficult task or endeavor one can take on in life. Maia was an independent child and continually posed challenges for Vivian. However, Vivian's own upbringing provide a good source of how to meet those challenges.

Vivian balanced her motherhood duties by being flexible in some cases, but outright steadfast and rigid in other cases. Maia was a very intelligent child and could always discern what her mother's ultimate decision would likely be. Thus, Maia would strive to extract the maximum concessions when she knew her mother was flexible, but easily succumbed to her mother's will when she saw that it would be fruitless to pursue her own desires.

An example of flexibility and rigidity was from the age of twelve on, Maia was the one to cook and prepare meals for the household. There was some flexibility in that she would be excused if there was legitimate conflict usually having to do with school activities. Despite grumbling sometimes concerning this chore, Maia was wise enough not to push her mother too far to no avail, as she would then be required to clean up the dishes alone after any extraneous protests. When Maia became an adult, she was grateful for this assigned task during her teenage years. For one thing Maia was always the best cook amongst her female relatives (excepting her mother and aunt) friends and acquaintances, and she took pride in possessing such skill.

Most importantly, the serendipity Vivian enjoyed during the twelve years of living with Raimond Kruuse was the almost idyllic marital life they lead. They were not officially married as Varvaara was still not inclined to seek an official divorce. Vivian couldn't care less, as in their mind they were de facto married. Albeit they weren't living an orthodox married lifestyle as they weren't exclusively sexual to each other. Still their extramarital sex was not an issue between themselves. Their sexual activity between themselves was all that they desired from each other.

The love and respect for each other was solid and could not be imagined what would be better. Certainly, for Raimond his relationship with Vivian far surpassed in happiness than that of his legal marriage to Varvaara Raudsepp. As for Vivian, her legal marriage to Eino Tarvas was definitely a pleasure and a delight in the first few years. Unfortunately, it definitely soured after she suffered a miscarriage and with the aftermath there just did not seem to be any hope for recovery. Divorce became inevitable,

In contrast, in Vivian's view her relationship with Raimond was as perfect as whatever can be defined as a perfect marriage. Yes, they quarreled on occasion especially about politics, but it was always a substantive debate with each of them having made valid points in their favor. Their arguments were resolved in two ways. In some cases, one of them conceded that there was more merit in the other's position than in their own. Or if there was an impasse both of them could come to an agreeable compromise that would work despite their acknowledged differences.