Vivian the Verdant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rarmons
rarmons
2,441 Followers

I sighed and went back to my pita bread with kale and egg. I knew that I should have felt happy that they were getting along but I wasn't. Not that I was secretly longing for them to fight either, it was just that the entire thing felt so... boring.

It would be the easiest thing in the world to say yes to Will. We'd move in together, get married eventually, and I'd probably lead a pretty good life. I liked him well enough and he liked me. What more could I hope for?

Heavy footsteps on the parquet made me turn my head. It was Joshua, holding some sort of leather contraption in his hand, bearing down on us. I sat up straighter in my chair. When he was less than ten feet, Will and Adam noticed him, too.

"What's up, Josh?" Adam asked.

Joshua ignored him, looking straight at me. "What are you doing here?" he demanded in a loud voice.

People turned to look at us.

"Just having brunch," I said.

"Why aren't you at home where you belong?" he said, fiercer.

"That's no way to talk to your mother," Will interjected, starting to get up.

"Sit back down," Joshua ordered and to my great surprise, Will obeyed. "This is between me and this bitch."

I gulped.

"Now wait just a minute," my father said.

Without a reaction, Joshua raised the leather strap. It was a leash. He tossed the ring over my head and tugged at it. The rough material dug into the skin of my throat. Will's jaw dropped.

"Get up," Joshua commanded, pulling me up by the leash. "I didn't allow you to take off your tail."

"My what?" I asked.

Joshua shoved me toward the table. I had just enough time to shove my plate and glass out of the way.

"Up," he said and placed both his strong hands on my asscheeks, pushing me on the table. "All fours."

I looked at Will and saw that tears were welling up in his eyes. His mouth was still open. My father looked at me with pity. He shook his head back and forth with shame. He was disgusted to see what had happened to his sweet girl. There was nothing left of his little princess but a deviant.

Joshua unbuttoned my jeans and yanked them down to around my ankles. He pulled a buttplug out of his back pocket. It was four inches long with a flared base and a tail attached. A fuzzy tail that matched the exact shade of my hair.

A glob of warm spit splattered on my asshole, shortly followed by the plug. I gasped when he just shoved it in with barely any resistance. It was surprisingly heavy.

"Come along now, my little puppy," Joshua said in a much warmer, friendlier tone.

The loving caress in his voice filled me with a warmth I desperately longed for. He gently tugged at the collar and I turned around, presenting my ass toward Will. I knew that's what Joshua would have wanted.

Carefully, I placed my hands on the seat cushion. It took me a while to climb down but I was so proud that I didn't fall. Joshua patted me on the head and told me what a good girl I was.

Leading me, Joshua headed for the exit. I could barely keep up with my jeans still around my knees, softening my steps. All around us, people were looking at us and laughing. People had their phones out, recording a once in a lifetime spectacle.

Noticing their attention, Joshua made another lap around the restaurant. Some of the people reached out to pat my head, some squeezed my breasts. A few of the more adventurous guys groped me between the legs. My son made sure to slow down and give them plenty of time before moving on.

I didn't care if I landed on the front page of the paper with a tail in my ass my pussy glistening with wetness. All I wanted was for Joshua to pat me on the head again and call me a good girl.

"Dear?" Will asked, shaking my arm.

I snapped out of it. Will and Adam were looking at me with concern. My heart was beating a thousand times a second.

"Excuse me," I muttered and got up.

No one was looking at us. Joshua wasn't there. I headed straight for the ladies' room.

Once inside, I pulled out my phone and dialed. Aurelia picked up.

"Let's do it."

*** 5 ***

"Joshua?" I called out.

"I'm here," came the reply from the living room.

My son was lounging in front of the television, watching a home remodelling show. Ever since he broke up with Monica—for real that time, not just in my fantasy—he's been moody. He wore dark gray sweatpants and a light gray sweatshirt, which he still managed to look great in. An empty half-quart of chocolate ice cream sat on the coffee table.

"I want to get your opinion on something," I said, setting down my purse and ignoring the growing tingle between my legs.

"Your dress looks great, Mom," he said and turned around to look at me. "Uh, I mean your jeans. Nice blouse."

"It's not that," I said, sitting down on the armrest of the couch.

That was enough to indicate to him that I wanted his full attention. He clicked off the TV and wiped leftover ice cream off his lips.

"What's up?"

"Well... lately, you know, with you going to college most days and"—I stopped myself from mentioning his father—"everything else, I've been feeling the growing urge to"—I stopped myself from blurting out what my body was really screaming for—"find a hobby."

"And you need me to help you figure out what it is?"

"Not exactly. I think I want to become an actress."

That made his eyes pop. "An actress? You?"

"You don't think I can act?" I asked, pouting.

"No, that's not what I meant, Mom. It's just... well, surprising. I didn't know you have Hollywood ambitions."

"Nothing as grand as that. Anyway, what I wanted to get your opinion on..." I reached into my jeans and pulled out a thumb drive. "I have a... not sure what to call it. A demo tape? Aurelia helped me record it and it stars yours truly. I'd like you to watch it and give me your honest opinion."

Joshua eyed the thumb drive suspiciously. "What's it about?"

"Just watch it, please," I said and held out the drive. "Aurelia said it should work on our TV."

My heart was thumping in my chest so loudly I was sure that he could hear it. My blood was boiling. Joshua shrugged and accepted the drive. When his fingers grazed my palm, goosebumps rose all over my body.

"Let me know when you finished," I said and turned to leave.

"You're not gonna watch?"

"I can't. I'm a little too embarrassed and I don't know if I can sit still."

"Well, okay," he chuckled and grinned. "Let's see if this is better than Avengers."

On my way out, I closed the door almost all the way, leaving it open just a fraction of an inch. Enough that I could see the entire couch and most of the screen but not enough that Joshua would be able to tell I was watching. He walked over to the TV and plugged the thumb drive into the side.

Not to toot my own horn but I looked gorgeous on the large display. I wore an emerald green bodycon that clung to my body tight as skin with lipstick to match. I looked exotic and sexy. It had been a pain to constantly pull in my tummy and the shoulderless design meant I couldn't wear a bra, but it was totally worth it.

The very first shot of the movie was of my perky ass entering the screen from the right and walking toward the bar of an elegant lounge. Joshua sat up straighter and looked around but he didn't spot me. It was hard not to laugh at the surprised look on his face.

A gravely male voice narrated the scene. "It was a hot and humid Saturday evening and all the lowlife in the city was out on the prowl. So, too, was Vivian the Verdant, Metropole's last hope. Dangerous as she is beautiful—" I sat down gracefully on one of the barstools next to a husky, African-American guy in a white jacket "—even heroes need to relax."

The scene changed to a closeup. It was a wonder how Aurelia managed to just get my cleavage into the shot as well. The bartender, a twenty-three year old latina named Mercedes, shuffled up to me. "What'll it—hey, wait a minute. Aren't you Vivian the Verdant?"

I let out a tired sigh and fluttered my perfectly styled eyelashes. "It's the dress that tipped you off, isn't it?"

"Wow, it really is you," Mercedes beamed.

"You are?" the guy next to me asked, leaning in, "You know, I got a great tip on a couple of really dirty fellas."

"No thanks, I don't take commissions. There's enough trouble following me around that I don't need to go looking for more."

Just at that moment was a loud bang as the door to the lounge flew open. A young man leapt in, waving a gun in the air. He had a red woolen hat pulled over his face with holes cut out of them and wore a leather jacket. His stature and complexion was very similar to Joshua's.

"HANDS UP! This is a robbery," the bandit yelled and fired his gun. They were blanks, of course, but movie magic made it sound like a bullet struck the ceiling.

I sighed, planted both hands on the bar, and pushed myself to my feet. In a sexy way. The gun was trained on me. Defiantly, I strode forward, looking at the barrel head-on.

"Stop or I'll shoot," the bandit yelled.

Ignoring his demand, I closed in on him. The bandit, an amateur actor that Aurelia knew, was pretty good at portraying the confusion in his stance. The gun trembled in his hand. He repeated his demand.

Stepping past the outstretched arm, I moved in close, standing only a few inches apart. The camera moved in. "I just wanted a nice, quiet night out on the town," I sighed.

"And I want all y'alls money," the bandit said, placing the barrel of the gun against my temple and cocking the hammer.

Unperturbed, I moved in even closer. I grabbed the hem of his mask and rolled it up, leaving his mouth exposed. My head moved forward and my lips pressed against his. In real life, that had been rather awkward to do. On the screen, however, it looked like an amazing kiss.

Cut to zoom out. I pulled my head back and now I was the one, holding his own gun between his legs, pointing right at his balls. "You came to the wrong bar, scoundrel."

Fade to black. Narrator.

"But Vivian the Verdant's life isn't always so thrilling. Once the action cools down and the day grows still, our heroine lives a secret double life, that of Vivian Greene. Thirty-eight years old, single, and lonely."

The next scene was in Aurelia's hallway. I entered wearing something similar to what I wore now, jeans and a green blouse, carrying a brown paper bag full of groceries in one hand and a newspaper in the other. I set the groceries down on the console and looked at the newspaper.

"As successful she is at fighting crime, she is without success in the world of dating."

A close up of the front page showed a picture of Vivian the Verdant, coolly holding the gun between the would-be robber's legs. The headline read: CITY SAFE THANKS TO VIVIAN THE VERDANT.

Now a close up of my face. I brushed two fingers over my plump lips, closed my eyes, and let out a sigh of longing. It was supposed to be a memory of the kiss but when I closed my mind, all I had been able to think about was Joshua.

Everything so far had been building up to what was about to come. I danced from one foot to the other in excitement. On the TV, I grabbed the hem of my blouse and pulled it over my head. There was a cut to the camera sitting on the hardwood floor and the blouse dropping into a pile. My legs were still in the shot. I walked two steps forward and then the jeans slid down to my knees. A little shimmy later and I left them in a second pile with just my smooth legs heading down the hallway.

Joshua shifted on the couch. He looked around the room again. I wished I knew what was going through his mind at the risque shot. Knowing what he was in for next was too much for me to bear. I quickly shoved a hand down the front of my jeans and said hello to my clit.

My humming emanated from the speakers. Water splashed on tile. Through the frosted window of the shower, it was definitely possible to tell that I was completely naked in there but it was too blurry to make out any details. Joshua was more than just shifting. He was restless, looking around the room again.

The next shot was in Aurelia's bedroom. I had a towel firmly wrapped around myself and held the newspaper in my hand again. Sitting down on the edge of the bed, my towel slipped quite a bit and if Aurelia had held the camera a foot lower, my son would have gotten a great view of my dripping wet pussy.

Instead, movie-me leaned in close and placed a gentle kiss on the newspaper. I tossed it aside and leaned back on the bed. The camera moved in close and Aurelia had held it above her head but the view was great. As if someone were looking down on me.

Vivian the Verdant slipped one hand between the folds of the towel and closed her eyes.

The TV's screen shut off abruptly.

*** 6 ***

Joshua jumped out of the couch. He pressed one hand against his crotch, trying to push down his erection. I felt lightheaded and pinched my clit just to make sure I wasn't dreaming. Everything was happening so fast.

Joshua paced back and forth for thirty seconds. It took all the strength in the world to pull my hand out of my pants and move away from the crack. I brushed my non-sticky hand through my hair, checked to make sure my clothing was in order, and pulled open the door.

"Honey?" I called out. "Everything went quiet, did you finish?"

Immediately, Joshua sat back down on the couch. He started to blush, turning beet red.

"Uh, um, uh."

"What's the matter?" I asked, slowly walking toward the couch.

"A-are you sure that was the right video?" he stammered.

"Vivian the Verdant, right?"

"Yeah, but—"

"Did you like the ending?" I asked.

"I didn't—"

"You didn't like it?" I gasped.

"No, no, no, I mean I haven't—I'm not—Not done."

"Is it that bad?" I sighed.

"No!" he blurted out.

"How far did you get?" I asked.

I slunk onto the couch next to him and picked up the remote.

"Wait!" he called out desperately.

Too bad for him I had more important plans.

Click. Vivian the Verdant was back on the screen with her hand between her legs.

"Ooh, this part was a lot of fun to film," I squealed.

Joshua didn't say anything. Out of the corner of my eye I saw him unable to decide whether to stare at me or movie-me. A translucent overlay showed the closeup of Vivian kissing the masked bandit again.

"I wasn't sure if the viewer would get the hint or not," I explained. "But basically Vivian the Verdant hasn't been laid in like two years because the guys she meets keep end up being bad guys. That's why she's so super horny."

Movie-me reached for her breast and the towel's feeble hold broke and fell away on one side of my body. My left leg and breast was exposed. My nipple was hard enough to cut glass, both on screen and in reality.

"Mom," Joshua begged next to me but I didn't react, knowing his suffering was about to be over.

The screen faded to black. The narrator returned.

"They say every superhero has a fatal weakness. Impervious to bullets with superhuman strength, it seems like Vivian the Verdant is the exception that proves the rule. Nobody knows that lust is her kryptonite and the hardest struggle she has ever fought is whether to send her enemies to prison or fuck them into submission. Join us next week to find out what happens when Vivian the Verdant meets her nemesis, Mr. Handsome."

The end.

I looked at Joshua, who was still red-faced and avoiding eye contact. He was clutching a pillow to his groin as if his life depended on it.

"So what did you think?" I asked him.

He threw the pillow away, revealing a massive tent in his sweatshorts. He leaned over and his firm hand wrapped around my throat, squeezing.

"What I think is that Mr. Handsome is about to show you what it feels like to finally lose. Your cunt is mine, Vivian the Verdant," he—

No! I pulled myself out of my fantasy. This was too important. I took a deep breath and watched poor Joshua, alternating between opening his mouth as if to say something and blushing again.

"It's..." he said and his voice croaked.

"Oh I know, it must be embarrassing to see your own mother on the screen like that. But if I'm going to star on some fancy new TV show like War of Chairs, there's a chance of stuff like that happening. There's really no need to feel embarrassed about it. What did you think of the first part?"

"That was cool," Joshua said quickly, seizing on the opportunity. "You were a total badass."

"I'm glad you liked it," I said and beamed at him. "I really enjoyed it. It took us two days of filming just to get all that, can you believe it? I never knew it was that much work just to capture a few minutes but I had a total blast. You think I might have a shot at landing a role?"

"Maybe."

"Oh," I said very disappointed and cast my eyes down.

"I mean yeah, you're gonna do great, Mom. You were pretty good in that first part, did you secretly take acting classes?"

"No but I practiced lines a lot with Aurelia."

"That's pretty good then."

"So you're okay with me becoming an actress?"

"Yeah, I guess I am," he said reluctantly.

"Great!" I beamed and leaned over to hug him. He shied away at first but he wasn't quick enough to escape. "This is going to be so much fun! I'll tell you what, the two of us can get together next and practice lines!"

"Uh—"

"Don't worry, Joshie," I said and gave him a quick peck on the cheek. "It's not difficult. You don't have to dress up at all and I promise I won't make you act out the love scene."

Joshua gulped. I stood up, brimming with sexy confidence. My entire body was buzzing with excitement.

"I gotta go tell Aurelia that our first review has come in," I called out to him and left.

This time I closed the door behind me, making sure to have it clap loudly. I wanted him to know that he was all alone and unobserved.

Hopefully he would realize that the thumb drive was still in the TV.

"I did it! I showed him," I told Aurelia the moment she picked up.

"Wow. Just... wow."

"I know what you mean. I'm tingly everywhere."

"Everywhere?" Aurelia giggled. "Are you—"

"Not yet. Hold on."

I closed the door of my bedroom and threw the phone on the bed. Three seconds later, all my clothes were on the floor. I threw myself down and let the smooth satin sheets kiss my naked body. It was enough to almost climax right there.

"Okay. I'm naked now," I said.

"I take it that means it went well? Tell me everything."

"Everything went like planned at first and he watched the first scene. But then he turned it off in the second one."

"He WHAT?" Aurelia gasped.

"It was just when I started masturbating. He turned it off and paced back and forth. Aurie, he had an erection."

"He did?"

"Oh yeah. Full-blown. So I broke script."

"You didn't—"

"No, no, I'm not that brash. I went in the room to ask him why the TV was off and he just started blushing it was super cute."

"I'll bet."

"So I watched the rest with him."

"Nooooooooo," Aurelia gasped in disbelief.

"Uh-huh. Two minutes of just watching me masturbate. He was so embarrassed!"

"Did he freak?"

"Not at all. He was actually pretty cool. We talked about my new hobby a bit and I think I can get him to read lines with me next week."

"Lines, huh?"

"Yes, for the next episode!"

"Not gonna be a lot of lines when it's just you on all fours getting fucked, Viv."

"I told you already I am not going to fuck someone on camera for you."

"Please?"

"No. The next person I'm going to fuck is Joshua."

"I get a little shiver down my spine every time I hear you say that."

"I know. Me too."

"So what's the next step?"

"I think I have an idea..."

When I finally got off the phone two hours later, Joshua was in his room with the door closed. The thumb drive was no longer in the living room. I couldn't help but grin.

*** 7 ***

rarmons
rarmons
2,441 Followers