Vivian the Verdant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rarmons
rarmons
2,441 Followers

Was that the beginning of the end? I had been so horny for years I couldn't think straight and took advantage of him. And for what? A couple moments of sex.

I hadn't even climaxed.

I drew my finger between my lips and scooped up some of his semen. It looked like the seed of any other man but it wasn't. It was my son's. I licked the creamy goo off my finger and cherished the memory of his fat cock inside of me. Pumping.

No, it hadn't been a mistake on my part. I wanted this above everything else. I worked my ass off to make it happen.

After quickly getting dressed, I headed up the stairs. I knocked on Joshua's door and heard the faint mumble of "come in."

It wasn't what I expected. He laid on the bed and put down his phone when I poked my head in. He was looking at the picture of me from earlier, in the movie theater's bathroom. I laid down on the bed beside him, nestled my head on his shoulder, and breathed in his musky aroma, tinged with sweat and sex. He put his arm around my shoulder.

"It doesn't feel real," he said quietly.

"That's why I pinched myself."

"I mean, I know it happened but... Jesus, it's so surreal."

"Are you mad at me?" I asked.

"For what?"

"For seducing you," I said and kissed his neck.

"You didn't seduce me."

"Yes, I did," I said.

"No, you didn't."

"I worked very hard at it."

"You don't get it. I've had... Mom, you know how you occasionally zone out in the middle of doing something and then someone notices and you jump like you just had the wits scared out of you?"

All those times I fantasized about having sex with him. Yeah, I remembered those.

"Vaguely."

"I always thought you looked really... cute. Sometimes you would just look at me and your eyes would twinkle and you were smiling in this really odd way while biting your lower lip. You know, like in a porn when the chick is really turned on by the guy. I always dreamed that's what a woman would look at me like when we kissed. When we made love. Sometimes when I was with Monica, I would try to picture her looking at me like that. I'm the worst son in the world."

I giggled. "You know all those times I zoned out? I was fantasizing about fucking you."

"You were?" he asked, surprised.

"Yeah. It's been driving me crazy. That's why I decided to seduce you."

"I still don't think you had anything to do with this. I was the one that copied those pictures when I shouldn't have."

"Aww," I cooed. "You are so cute for thinking I don't know how to use email and that I didn't show you those pictures on purpose. Who do you think I made that video for?"

"I thought that some sleazy guy managed to talk you into shooting a porn," he said.

I started to laugh. It was too funny to think about Joshua being protective of me. After a while, Joshua joined in. It felt great, just lying there, laughing our guts out.

"You are too adorable, sweetie. Do you want to have sex again?" I asked after collecting my breath.

"I don't know," Joshua said hesitantly. "Is this... right? Are we doing the right thing?"

"No, absolutely not. That's why it feels so good," I purred.

"How is it going to work? Are we like dating? Are we a couple?"

"I don't know. I haven't really thought about anything except for the part where I fuck your brains out," I answered.

"You really think like that?"

I barked a quick laugh. "Honey, you have no idea. I'm a very dirty woman. Whatever fantasy you have ever had, I'm up for it. You want to spank me and call me a filthy whore, I will let you. You want to cuff me to the bed and use me like a cheap toy, you can. You want to tap my ass, yes please. Nipple clamps, leashes, leath—"

"Jesus, Mom!"

"Too much?"

"Way too much. I'm practically still a virgin."

"We don't have to start with the rough stuff," I said, propping myself up on my elbow. "We can do some nice, romantic missionary sex. Or I can give you a blowjob if you want, I love giving blowjobs. Have you ever been rimmed?"

I leaned over to kiss him but he turned his head away.

"Mom!"

"You're right. I'm sorry. I'm putting way too much pressure on you. Let's just leave it like it is for tonight, okay? I have absolutely no regrets about what happened. We can talk again in the morning, okay?"

"Okay," he agreed.

I went to my bedroom feeling like I was walking on clouds. The air was cleaner, everything was brighter. I danced along the hallway, doing my best not to cry with joy.

"It happened. It finally happened!" I said the moment Aurelia picked up.

"It did? Tell me everything!"

*** 10 ***

It felt great to stretch my arms high above my head and let out a big yawn. It was ten o'clock and I hadn't gotten much sleep last night. Aurelia and I had talked for hours. Everything was shaping up to be a great day. The sun was nice and warm, the sky blue, and apart from a white cotton night shirt, I was completely naked. Ready for a day of naughty, raunchy fun.

When Joshua finally came down the stairs, breakfast was ready. Coffee, orange juice, scrambled eggs, bacon, toast, jam, cereal, milk, the works. I wanted him to have everything he desired.

To greet him, I pulled my fingers out of my pussy and bent over the kitchen cabinet with my posterior facing the hallway. He turned the corner and I tugged on the shoulders of my gown. It slid right up, sliding up over my ass. Perfectly squeezable cheeks framing a wet, ready-to-fuck pussy. A sparkling green bead of glass covering my bud.

"Breakfast is ready," I said, looking over my shoulder.

Joshua stopped in his tracks. He was fully dressed in the same clothes as the night before. The shirt looked like he had slept in it. His eyes were glued on my ass. I flexed my sphincter, feeling it contract around the metal plug.

"So it wasn't a dream," he said.

"Nope. There's food on the table if you want to eat something. Or you can fuck me first."

Joshua approached and my toes curled in excitement. He grabbed my right cheek and squeezed it, looking at my pussy with hunger.

"Am I supposed to leave that in there?" he asked.

"Yes, unless you want to fuck my ass. Your cock is a lot thicker than what I am used to, so I thought it would be a good idea to make sure my hole is stretched enough."

The sound of a zipper. Joshua stepped closer. He entered me. I rolled back my head and let out a sigh of satisfaction.

I swear it was bigger than the night before. He pushed in deep, pressing me against the kitchen counter. I stood on the tips of my toes to give him better access. He grabbed my waist and used them as leverage to pound harder.

"Mmmm," I moaned, showing my appreciation.

This time I had come with preparation. Thirty minutes of careful, teasing stimulation in the kitchen had already brought close to the edge. I wanted him to be the one to push me over it and I got it.

"Oh yeah, oh yeah," I rasped, letting him know what a good job he was doing.

The heat rose from deep within me and took over everything. After he pushed in, I contracted my vagina, hugging his shaft close, not letting it go. Then I relaxed again, letting him ram his cock inside me. I felt his big head force apart my opening.

"Ohhhhh yes, ohhhhhh," I groaned, not for his benefit, but because I was unable to stop myself.

I grabbed the edge of the counter and braced myself for the orgasm. It hit me like a freight train and for a long, wonderful, amazing time, I rode the highs of my climax.

Something warm splashed on my buttcheek. His cock wasn't in me anymore, which was confusing at first. Another split on my thigh. Something wet hit the floor.

"You can come in me," I muttered.

My cheeks clung to the countertop as I pulled myself away. Joshua was standing behind me, stroking his cock. He wiped it on my ass cheek.

"Unless you like cumming on me, I suppose," I said. "Are you one of those guys that likes coming on tits?"

"I don't know. I didn't really think about it. I always pulled out of Monica."

I stood up, turned around, and knelt down. I scooped up his cock with my tongue and wrapped my lips around his head. If he was any bigger, I wouldn't have been able to open my jaw wide enough. But I was able to take almost all of him in me.

"Oh God," he groaned.

Pulling my head back, I scraped up all of the juices and cum clinging to his shaft. I followed up with my hand, squeezing the last few drops of cum out of him. I licked my lips and stood up.

"Yummy!"

"Wow," he muttered.

"Breakfast?"

"I'm starving," he replied and headed for the table.

I tore off a couple of squares of paper towels and wiped my ass cheek. It was a waste of perfectly fine cum that should have gone inside of me. I took a seat next to him and just looked at him.

There was a lot of his father in him. People who saw family pictures always commented on just how much they looked alike. It wasn't all him, though. Joshua had a lot of me in him. His eyes and his eyebrows.

And now there was a lot of him in me as well.

"Yeah, just like that," Joshua said.

"What?" I asked.

"The way you looked at me just now, that's what I was talking about last night. You're... beautiful."

"I look at you like that because I love you, Joshua."

"You do?"

"Of course I do!"

Joshua raised another spoonful of cereal to his lips, looking pensive.

"Can I look at your pu—vagina?" he asked.

I grinned and before he finished speaking the word, I was already clearing part of the table. I pushed aside the platter with toast scrambled up on the table. I planted my feet beside his bowl and spreading my knees wide, opening myself up in front of him.

Joshua reached out and ran his index finger across my labia. He prodded the green glass bead. He slipped his finger up to his second joint into my pussy and pulled it out again. He ate another spoonful of cereal.

"It's nice, isn't it?" I said.

"Were you serious about doing everything I wanted?"

"Yes, very much. Just say it and it's yours."

"Can you teach me about sex?"

"Sure. What do you want to know?"

"Well, I was just thinking that it would be great if I could just... experiment, a little. I've never really done anything apart from putting my penis in the hole and then going until I was done."

"Ooh, there's an entire world of fun," I squealed. "Where do you want to start?"

"I don't know. I just want to look at you naked for a while. Play with your, uhm, boobs. See what it tastes like," he said and started to blush.

"Mmmm, we can do that." I lifted my nightgown over my head and tossed it aside. "I will be your teacher and you will be my student. You can call me Mrs. Mommy from now and if you don't do your homework on time, you will be punished."

Joshua winced and his shoulders fell. "Mom, this isn't some roleplay fantasy."

"Oh," I said, disappointed.

It wasn't like I had imagined it would be. Joshua was still young and inexperienced. In all of my fantasies, he had been a hardened stud with animalistic vigor.

"Sorry," he muttered. "Maybe this whole thing was a bad idea."

It was stupid of me to expect anything else. I sighed and swung my leg over his cereal bowl so I could hop off the table. If I continued to act like a sex-crazed bimbo, I knew I would lose him for sure. I did not want that.

It would be hard for me but the best course of action was to push the slut in me aside for the moment. Vivian the Verdant had to be locked away for her own good. I had to put aside my own needs for those of my son.

I walked behind Joshua and wrapped my arms around him, hugging him. I kissed his cheek, the way a mother would.

"No, you're right. I'm sorry. I was just thinking with my pussy. I will be here for you and only you. Answer any questions you have, do anything you want. I will teach you how to make love to a woman at your own pace. How does that sound?"

"That sounds nice. And I like the way your boobs feel on my back."

I laughed. "I think you'll find that it's going to be a lot easier and more fun to learn than you think. It's not like a college degree."

"God, I hope not."

I grinned.

I finally had him for real. I was going to have sex with my son. I was going to make love to my son. And, eventually, I was going to corrupt my son.

For the first time in a long time, I could just hug him and be near him without having to fight down my fantasies. They didn't appear. There was no need for them anymore.

rarmons
rarmons
2,441 Followers