Vivian Travels to Estonia Ch. 02

Story Info
Vivian enjoys great sex with Eino.
6.3k words
4.25
1.4k
1

Part 65 of the 76 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/19/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Despite still sensing the euphoria of her mini orgasm, Vivian gently pushed Eino a few steps backward. This allowed her to slide herself off the chair, and land on her knees, on the pillow on the floor, facing his male package. Naturally, this placed her into an ideal position to commence an intense fellatio, and she took full advantage. As soon as she installed his cock into her mouth, she succumbed to the euphoria of yet another mini orgasm. It had been quite some time since she previously had engaged in sex. There certainly had been no occasion for sex since Maia had been born. Given that prolonged length of sexual abstinence, her joy derived from sucking on his cock was unusually heightened well beyond her previous experience for this type of oral sex activity.

With her mind-set focused on savoring the exquisite pleasure of the moment, Vivian established a languid, leisurely pace for her oral administrations. As she was sliding her mouth forwards and backwards, bobbing up and down, along his shaft, she was constantly moaning and groaning, leaving no doubt as to the ecstasy she was enjoying, and experiencing. That audible reaction Vivian exhibited, emphasized to Eino, that he was experiencing a most emphatic intimacy possible in lovemaking, which he could ever imagine or even hope for. Such thought process naturally aroused his libido to a higher plateau, higher than he had heretofore imagined possible. As a result, when he climaxed, it was an explosion of the most copious amount of sperm, he believed he had ever produced.

In her state of intense sexual jubilation, Vivian's mind did not really register that Eino had actually ejaculated in her mouth. She did swallow some of his erupting sperm, but such reaction was more of a result of an automatic example of self-preservation, than a deliberate attempt to ingest the cum. As a result, a significant amount of his seed escaped from her mouth and dribbled down; first, down her lips and chin, and then finally his cum landed on her breasts. She was not initially aware of this outcome, as she was once again in a daze, having succumbed to yet another orgasm. In fact, her inertia was so pronounced, that she remained immobile for quite some time remaining in an upright position, seemingly frozen in her spot.

Finally, Eino's cock had naturally wilted, and then slipped out of her mouth by its own volition. Once Vivian was cognizant of such circumstance, she snapped out of her sexual revelry. She said, "Oh Eino, before we start on the main event for this evening, I wonder if you could fetch me a glass of wine from the mini bar? I feel a little parched at the moment. I think I need to wash down the taste of your cum, not that it's bad mind you. I just think that a glass of wine should nicely serve the purpose. A red wine if you please."

Then as Vivian became more aware that there was an excess amount of cum glistening on her breasts, she exclaimed, "Oh! I guess you better fetch me a towel as well! It seems like I neglected to catch and swallow all of your cum and let some fall on my boobs. Sorry about that! As they say, 'Good tasting cum is a terrible thing to waste'."

Vivian then burst out laughing as she realized what prompted her utterance. Not being American, Eino was naturally nonplussed, and so innocently asked, "That's a saying? Who the hell says that?"

Still giggling, she responded, "I think my sister first said that to me, or maybe I said it to her. Or for that matter perhaps my best friend said it first. I've forgotten. In any case, in America, a well-known campaign slogan to raise money for the United Negro College Fund is, 'A Mind Is a Terrible Thing to Waste.' So, either my sister or my friend or I parodied the same to fit my present situation."

Still looking at her in askance, he merely replied, "Well OK then, I guess."

She concluded, "Oh well never mind me. I was just being silly. That's all!"

At this precise moment, Eino Tarvas took stock of the situation. When he had first set eyes on Vivian at the Läänemets residence, he was instantly attracted to her by her visual appearance alone. During their subsequent date at the restaurant, he was heartened by the fact, that although she was an American, and thus by definition exotic, still she appeared normal like any other Estonian female.

Now, he did realize that his initial sexual proposition at the restaurant, was a bit bolder and more brazen, which probably any Estonian woman or any woman for that matter would normally not countenance. In fact most woman would probably be deeply offended. His instinct though, had suggested that he might get away with it, and was pleased to have actually succeeded. Now exposed to her quirky sense of humor, he believed she was more fascinating and beguiling than any woman, American or otherwise, who he had ever encountered. He relished such a notion.

As Eino was fetching the wine and the towel, Vivian went to the bed and drew off the bed covers. Thereupon, she sat down on the bed with her back resting against the headboard. Eino returned carrying in addition to the towel, a glass of a Hungarian red wine for each of them, named Egri Bikavér which means "bull's blood" in Hungarian. Vivian loved the taste and noted that this was the first time that she ever had imbibed a wine from Hungary. She speculated that given the language affinity between the two countries, that products from Hungary were probably more in abundance in Estonia than would be the case for other countries.

They didn't say anything for quite some time, as they were leisurely sipping the wine. They were simply enjoying the afterglow of their unique sexual interplay, that so far had occurred between them. This idle time afforded Eino Tarvas the delightful opportunity to exult in scrutinizing the naked flesh of Vivian Laaning. Having already determined that he was absolutely smitten with Vivian, the sight of her nude body definitely reinforced his initial assessment of her attractiveness. Although, he sensed that when dressed, her visible facial features would not inspire in most the type of allure he was experiencing, still her naked female beauty could not be denied. Such mental considerations naturally tended to spur his libido on for further action.

As for Vivian, she needed the time to simply clear her head and recapture her equilibrium. From the time of the initial meeting at the Läänemets residence, and throughout their dinner date, she was exhilarated by the recognition of the intensity that his sexual appeal had on her. In retrospect she could intellectually surmise that the fact that she hadn't had any sex for quite some time, none at all since her daughter had been born, was most likely a huge factor to attribute to her lust. As soon as they sat down for dinner at the restaurant, she mentally settled on a familiar resolve which she had occasionally formulated on some of her dates in the past, in that if she didn't have sex with him that night, it would not be because of any reticence on her part. And of course, she made good on that resolution when he uttered his audaciously shameless proposition for sex.

Naturally such resolve in the abstract, presupposed that her date would want to have sex with her. Still, she believed that a man would not ask her out for a date, if in the back of his mind he did not harbor a desire for copulation. Whether a man expected to have sex after a date was neither here nor there, as fruition would always depend on the circumstances of the moment. In that regard, after having adopted her resolve at dinner, she had regretted to have not flirted with him more overtly and worried that some of their conversation during the meal was too esoteric to invite sexual seduction. She sensed that perhaps she was giving the wrong signal that she was not interested in sex whereas the exact opposite was the truth.

Thus, when Eino made the laconic and brazen proposal for an uncompromising sexual rendezvous, she was vastly relieved. To display umbrage and to refuse outright, was not to be even contemplated for a second. To coyly demure if only momentarily, as the proper response in the alternative, did not enter her head whatsoever, and so that is why she had accepted his sexual invitation with such alacrity.

Vivian had initially dreaded that her instant disrobing of her clothes was perhaps too immodest and might be off putting for him. However, when Eino started to intently eat her out, it blew her mind away. The sensations she was experiencing was indescribable; she was immersed in uncharted waters in personal ecstasy.

Finally, when she regained control of her body and mind, a happy thought took hold of her. She believed that some real exquisite sex had not yet been experienced. Given what had taken place could be chalked up as foreplay, some truly mind-blowing and delicious sex was surely still in store for her. Accordingly, she broke the silence by saying, "Eino baby, please move forward a little towards the end of the bed but remain sitting upright."

As Eino did as she bade, Vivian turned over to sit on the lap of his upright sitting body. She reached down to take his now very engorged cock by hand and placed it at the entrance of her vagina. By simply thrusting her hips ever so slightly forward she was able to effect full penetration. She wrapped her legs around the back of his trunk. She wrapped her arms around the back of his shoulders. She started kissing him passionately with deep soul stirring emotions, while simultaneously humping with slow tantalizing gentle thrusts of her hips.

For his part, Eino had wrapped his arms around her back to affect a truly tight hug. The feel of her soft warm feminine bosom pressed tightly against his chest, was a sensation too delicious to have previously imagined. He could not help himself from emitting a deep heart felt loving moan of satisfaction while returning her hot sensual kissing. As she had commenced the initial languid pace of her hip movement, he felt no need to spoil the magical effect by moving his hips as well. He was quite content to just savor the simple sensual feeling of having the woman he was infatuated with completely enveloped in his arms.

The slow moving embrace continued for quite some time. The pleasurable sensations both were experiencing suppressed any inclination to do more. The feeling of euphoria was so overwhelming, that there was no sense of urgency; certainly, no conscious compulsion, nor desire to strive hurriedly to reach a climax to their lovemaking. They were quite content to just let their euphoric feelings take over their minds perhaps even captivate their souls.

As a result, when their mutual climaxes were inevitably reached, there was no consciously directed release of their thoroughly aroused emotions. In the case of Eino, for most of his past ejaculations, whereby he could upon the moment of climax, sense or feel the release of his pent-up sperm from his testes, his impression suggested a resemblance of a volcanic like eruption was occurring which resulted in the flooding of his partner's vagina. Instead, on this occasion, he was feeling that his sperm was merely seeping into Vivian's vagina, metaphorically akin to the image of a river stream gently flowing into the ocean. Such a languid overwhelming sensation caused him to breathe heavily, which was interspersed with some low key agonizing moans.

Vivian's reaction to her climax was also out of the ordinary. Totally unlike her past orgasms, she had no physical awareness of his sperm filling up her vaginal canal. As a result, she was not physically hyperventilating heavily as was her usual norm upon reaching her climax, but nevertheless, she was consciously aware that she was indeed climaxing. Her clue that she was experiencing an orgasm was an awareness that her vagina had been warming up, albeit at a graduate rate.

Such imagined perception caused her to perspire somewhat. Actually, for Vivian, sweating, often prodigiously, was a normal by-product of her experienced orgasms, but usually she could attribute such reaction to her physical exertion in tandem with a feeling that she was figuratively on fire. In this case, she had no sense of a conflagration raging in her body, but instead the slowly heating sensation of her vagina produced a warm fuzzy feeling of contentment. At the time she was unable to label that sensation as her orgasm, but in retrospect she realized that was what truly had occurred.

The awareness of the peculiarity of their mutual simultaneously arrived climaxes caused them to continue to cling to each other, long after Eino had finished ejaculating. They rested their chins on each other's shoulders as a relief to their heavy breathing. Finally, some droplets of breast milk oozed out of Vivian's nipples and coagulated on Eino's chest. The immediate discomfort prompted Vivian to disengage, and she ended up sitting up, with her back against the headboard. Eino likewise positioned himself beside her, and thereupon, they imbibed some more wine.

There was no immediate conversation, as each of them was lost in thought, contemplating on the implications of their just completed copulation. For Vivian, she had mixed emotions as she could not ascertain if there was any chemistry between them. She also had trouble in interpreting the meaning of her reaction to her orgasm. She felt she was again in uncharted waters in determining her feelings. She certainly could not convince herself that she had experienced mind blowing sex akin to the pleasures she had enjoyed with either Jed Baxter, or Sam Crawford, Maia's father. Still her pleasure with Eino was not insignificant. The intimate clinging embrace throughout their lovemaking was definitely unique, which by definition had to be, in of itself, declared hot!

One thing Vivian was certain, was that the sex with Eino could not be equated to a typically forgettable mundane one night stand. It was not the kind where one chalks it up as an OK experience, at least there was sex, but it signified nothing more. In other words, casual sex is by definition a one night stand as it's usually time to move on as soon as the sun arises on the next day. In this case as Vivian was a tourist not in her home country, casual sex would almost automatically belong to the one night stand variety. However, Vivian was not a typical tourist, as she was not at the moment gainfully employed where she had only a limited time in the foreign lands before compelled to return to her homeland. In addition, she had acquired a significant amount of funds, from which she could live off for the rest of her life if she should so choose.

Given the lack of a compelling need to curtail her vacation, she was of the view that maybe some torrid sex abroad could possibly transform onto something more than just a one night stand, despite being so far from her home. It wasn't that she was necessarily thinking of matrimony as an ultimate goal, but with her new wealth, a trans Atlantic love affair was feasible. That was why she had herself fitted with an IUD before she left the United States for her vacation to Europe. She was aware that breast feeding as well would tend to prevent a new pregnancy, but only for six months after birth. So, in the afterglow, she was seriously contemplating prolonging her stay in Estonia to see where more sex with Eino Tarvas might lead to.

Meanwhile as for Eino Tarvas, he was also in the midst of sorting out his thoughts and emotions. He again acknowledged in his mind that he had been immediately attracted to Vivian, seemingly almost from the very moment he first set first eyes on her. He was bewitched and his regard for her grew exponentially, probably reaching into the realm of impossible speculations and expectations, as their dinner conversation extended.

At the very least in his view, the requirement that he have sex with her had become an absolute imperative. As the time at the restaurant came to a close, he became desperate. He realized that during their entire dinner conversation, there had been no hint or suggestion that sex between them was going to be the likely outcome at the conclusion of their date. This then, drove him to utter the blunt proposal for sex as he viewed this as his only realistic opportunity to fuck her, considering that she had advised that she expected to depart the country in a few days.

He was very cognizant that his somewhat crude invitation for sex would more likely induce a slap on his face or similar negative reaction, as opposed to an actual positive response. He viewed his unprovoked sexual advance as belonging to the category of 'nothing ventured, nothing gained'. Needless to say, he was relieved at Vivian's acquiescence, and was thoroughly gratified by all of the subsequent events. This led him to a different concern regarding possible pregnancy.

Breaking the silence of the afterglow, he said, "That was awesome sex Vivian! You're as hot as I could ever have wished for. In the heat of the moment, I did not consider consequences. As I have no condoms in my possession, so perhaps we should refrain from further sex until I can get some."

Vivian mused, "Isn't that like closing the barn door after the horse has escaped? If you're worried about any STDs, I can assure you I am clean and healthy. I trust you can say the same for yourself. If you're worried about becoming prematurely a papa again, I can assure you that besides my breast feeding, I'm employing an additional birth control measure, just to be sure. That leads me to ask that since you had indicated that you had a date lined up for dinner and presumably sex afterwards why weren't you prepared with condoms yourself?"

Eino Tarvas answered, "My date, whose name by the way is Kaisa Noor, not that is of any interest to you, has always assured me that she practices safe sex. She can't afford to become pregnant since her husband has a peculiar preference only for sodomy and oral sex. Kaisa has always suspected he is a latent homosexual. However, he is relatively wealthy so she doesn't want to lose her cash cow.

"In any case I'm not inclined to insist we move on to a more serious relationship. That surely is enough inconsequential chit chat for the main the event of this evening. So, let's resume as I now want you to turn on your side."

Responding to his command, Vivian turned onto her side as she slid down along the bed. Once completely lying on the bed on her left side, Vivian lifted her right leg up in the air to a forty-five degree angle. This position allowed easy access to her vagina from her backside, and Eino slid into place to affect the side-to-side coitus. He was mildly surprised that Vivian had complied exactly to his desires despite minimum prompting on his part. This solidified in his mind his perception of the existence of a chemistry between them.

Once he penetrated Vivian's vagina, with his right hand he reached for a pillow. He then wedged the pillow between her thighs, so that he could prop up and support Vivian's upraised right leg. For her part Vivian wrapped her leg around Eino's leg, and she placed the instep of that foot underneath his ankle. To enhance the sensual intimacy of their embrace, Eino tilted slightly backwards to enable him to slide his left arm under Vivian's neck, and thereby caress her left boob. That maneuver complemented the action of his right arm reaching over and caressing Vivian's right boob. For her part, Vivian reached with her right arm backwards to caress Eino's hair, while he was simultaneously tonguing nibbling on Vivian's neck. This then completed another close intimate adhesion of their bodies during copulation.

Because of their close inter-lapping of their bodies, their sexual movement was restricted to again a very limiting languid pace. Nonetheless, their passion was much alive and increased to a feverish pitch, notwithstanding the leisurely relaxed aura of their lovemaking. Eino's manipulating of her milk laden breasts was gentle, ever so sensible to their condition. He did not squeeze then unduly so as to force a seepage of extra milk but was gently massaging them to bring out pure unadulterated joy and pleasure. She was involuntarily moaning in tandem with his rising excitement. As a result, when she climaxed there was no holding back. She felt a tingling sensation all over her body and her panting was excessively loud.

12