Vivian Travels to Estonia Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In suppressing her natural inclination to scream during the experience of her orgasm, Vivian felt her passion overwhelm her entire being. As a result, she was simply exhausted, but still she was desirous of continual intimacy. As she sensed, Eino's cock naturally wilting in her pussy, she wanted to obstruct his disengagement. With her right arm she reached backwards placing her palm against his back, and said, "Don't go, stay close to me. Stay inside me."

Eino could not do anything to retard the wilting of his cock, but by adhering his body in contact next to hers, it did not slip out of her vagina. Vivian, either voluntarily or involuntarily, clamped her vagina together, to secure his penis in her. In this manner, they were then able to maintain their full body intimate embrace. Soon she fell asleep in contentment, and shortly thereafter was heard to be snoring. Eino smiled. He viewed her snoring as a portent of a forthcoming shared domesticity, which was something to be desired.

A few hours later, for some reason they mutually awakened. As she noticed that Eino had also awakened, she whispered a request, "Eino darling, you seem to enjoy eating me out while I in turn enjoy your wicked tongue on my clit. It gives me a good feeling to be part of a natural loving intimacy that I've rarely experience with most of the men I've been intimate with. So please do me again."

Within this frame of mind, Vivian was experiencing an exceptional glowing euphoria. She normally felt no apprehension of shame of her lustful sexual nature. Nevertheless, she was cognizant that those acquaintances who were aware of her sexual nature and wantonness, and especially those men whom she had engaged in casual sex with her, on the whole held her in contempt. Of course, there were exceptions to such a generalization; the male members of the TLR being an example. It seemed natural to her that Eino belonged to this latter category of her admirers.

For her self preservation, Vivian maintained that she adhered to the trite cliché adage: "Sticks and stones may break my bones, but names will never harm me." In truth, she did feel inwardly bitterness and distress from the bullying and taunting she had endured especially in high school and to a lesser degree when she was attending the University of Wisconsin. In law school and especially after she became a lawyer, the overt taunts had disappeared. But still, Vivian could sense there prevailed an undercurrent reputation that she was nothing more than a slut and a whore, perceived by a majority of those slight acquaintances who nevertheless were privy to her lustful nature.

That perceived reputation was hurtful to Vivian in two ways. First of all, societal mores have loosened considerably since the so-called sexual revolution circa the 1960s. No longer are brides expected to be virgins, and in fact unless the woman is devoutly religious, virginal brides are no longer viewed as desirable as they once were esteemed. But the major change has been in divorce laws. In the not too distant past, there was a requirement that there must be displayed a legal justification such as adultery or cruelty having occurred for the court to grant the divorce.

Nowadays if one party to a marriage wishes a divorce, the same will be granted notwithstanding should the other person not wish for the dissolution of the marriage. Hence the ubiquitous cause cited by the divorce courts to grant a divorce is "irreconcilable differences". Divorces that land up in trial court solely deal with the following issues: differences in division of communal property; alimony; child support payments; and custody of the children of the marriage.

Vivian believed that these kind of changes in the divorce laws were gas lighted by the 1960s sexual revolutionists. These revolutionists declared that any form of sexual activity between consenting adults, so long as that there was no resultant physical harm derived thereby, would be permissible and not subject to disdain. In that light, Vivian could not understand why she should be viewed in disparaging terms.

The other factor disturbing Vivian's self-esteem by being perceived as slut and a whore, was the connotation that such label implies. A slut is perceived to be a bimbo with no brains and incapable of carrying on a decent conversation. They were good for sex, but nothing else. Vivian recalled a frat party she once went to during the time she was attending the University of Wisconsin, During the party she was accosted by an obvious inebriated male guest. Vivian would have been inclined to go to bed with him until in an unguarded moment, he opined, "All that women were good for were to be kept barefoot and pregnant."

Vivian wondered if that was his standard pick up line but doubted, he would enjoy much success with it. She had retorted, "I don't mind being pregnant, but I don't understand why I must go barefoot." With that said, she left his presence and found a less boorish companion for that night.

With such ruminations in her mind, she was more convinced that Eino was not so nasty. This in turn prompted her to return the favor of the oral sex. So accordingly, she instructed her attentive lover, "Eino, darling, you can stop what you're doing as it is my turn to pleasure you,"

He complied to Vivian's request, by moving upright to rest on his knees. This allowed Vivian to get upright herself but resting on her butt slid to the front of the bed to rest her back against the headboard. Vivian then crooked a finger and beckoned him to come to her. Accordingly, Eino moved towards her, and once he was close to her, she unceremoniously popped his cock into her mouth. She was giving him head again at a slow place, as at this juncture she was merely seeking to calm her nerves rather than excite her libido any further. Still, she could not ignore her passionate nature. She was soon in a new sexual frame of mind, once again on a quest for a new climax.

Before Eino reached the point of no return, Vivian stopped her fellatio, and let his cock slip out of her mouth. She then gently pushed him causing him to lie on his back. She then maneuvered to hover over him to insert his now slightly wilted cock into her vagina to commence sexual intercourse à la cowgirl position. Once his cock was ensconced in her, it immediately sprang to rock solid hardness. He thereupon pumped his cock in frantically and vigorously. He assisted by her equally violent gyrations of her hips during the duration of the coitus. With his relentless stroking of his cock in her, she was compelled to grunt, audibly uttering, "Yes! Yes! Yes" interspersed with, "Uh huh! Uh huh! Uh huh!" Once she reached her climax, about a nano second before his ejaculation, she screamed out vocally, "Oh yes! Yes! Yes! Oh fuck!"

With the completion of this middle of the night copulation Vivian was completely exhausted. As soon as she disengaged from Eino, Vivian involuntarily collapsed to end up prone lying on her stomach. She immediately fell asleep and was snoring again before Eino had finished the process of preparing himself to return to his own slumber. In his mind, he put a positive spin on the swiftness of Vivian falling asleep right after their congress. In his view, his lovemaking was so potent, that it overwhelmed her sufficiently to induce her to succumb so quickly to Mr Sandman. Such impression bolstered his male ego immensely. It denied speculation that perhaps she was merely so tired, that she was susceptible to falling asleep quickly no matter what.

Vivian first woke up in the morning. Vivian did not disturb Eino from his slumber, as she desperately needed to pee. After finishing her ablutions, and returning to the bed, Vivian noticed that Eino had developed a very serviceable erection. 'Must be having a wet dream', surmised Vivian to herself. Acting upon that supposition, Vivian mounted him, and facing him was able to impale herself with his rather stiff penis. Leaning forward, she placed the palms of her hands on his shoulders for balance and commenced riding him at a moderately slow pace. As Vivian continued humping him, some very happy thoughts were consuming her mind: 'I'm loving it!'; 'It's been too long.'; 'Oh wow is this good!'; 'So fucking good!'; 'I think I love him!'; 'Oh yes, he's just the kind of man I want!'; 'He's the kind of man I need!'

Vivian had grown up speaking exclusively Estonian with her paternal grandparents who had lived at the family farm in Wisconsin, until she was fifteen and sixteen, when each of them respectively passed away. That being the case, she also spoke Estonian with her father, notwithstanding, that he was born in the United States, and English being their mutual primary language. Accordingly, not only was Vivian fluent in Estonian, speaking without an accent, but she also thought in Estonian while speaking the language, as opposed to literally translating in her mind from the English. English though, was her primary language, and up to this point she had never engaged in sex with anyone who spoke Estonian. Not to put a fine point on it, Vivian had incestuous lesbian sex occasionally with her sister, but they spoke to each other in English. They only resorted to Estonian when in company with their father or grandparents, and in public when they did not wish to be overheard.

Since she had never been in a sexual situation in an Estonian environment, Vivian was at a loss as how to express herself idiomatically her passionate feelings. Consequently, as her sexual arousal was reaching its zenith, she was compelled to vocalize, and so she uttered in English, "Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Oh shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Oh fuck, Eino! Oh shit! You're the man! Oh fuck! You're fucking me good! I love it!"

Eino Tarvas had indeed been experiencing a wet dream when Vivian mounted his supine body. Doubtless as a result of the previous evening activities with Vivian, that it was the catalyst to inspire his vivid dreaming of engaging in more sex with her. He was still asleep during the initial stages of their copulation. When he actually awakened, he was in a daze, still in confusion as to whether he was still dreaming, or whether he was enjoying sex in reality. Then, when she exclaimed in English her joy, his confusion became more pronounced. His face mimicked the proverbial doe caught in the headlights of an oncoming motor vehicle.

Despite her euphoria clouding her vision, Vivian was still alert enough to spot the alarm in Eino's visage. Instinctively realizing that his confused, dazed look had the potential of spoiling a delicious orgasm, she collapsed her body unto his. As she increased the tempo of the movement of her hips, she simultaneously started kissing him in a wicked, but sensuous and passionate soul kissing. Her spontaneous sexual maneuver achieved the desired outcome. His resultant climax produced blasts of copious amounts of cum spreading into her vaginal canal. Her own climax coincided with his, but as soon as she could sense that he was finished ejaculating, she rolled off him to continue to recover from her sexual excitement.

They were both panting and breathing heavily in their afterglow. Finally, after glancing at the time, Eino stated, "Oh Vivian, that was wonderful, and I enjoyed every moment we've been together. However, I have a very important meeting at my bank with the senior loan officers at 10:00 PM, as I make my presentation for my farm expansion venture. So, we have just enough time to shower and for me to take you back to the Läänemets' home."

Vivian now shocked Eino Tarvas. She suggested, "You know Eino, my precious stud muffin, I happen to have a bit of money, which I could spare. So, why don't I advance you, the sum you need so that you will save the interest you would have to pay to the bank for the loan. I think in light of my enjoyment with you, I would be inclined to charge ridiculously low interest in repayment, perhaps nothing at all."

Completely flabbergasted by Vivian's offer, Eino spluttered, "What? You can't seriously mean that. I mean my goodness! Yes, we have been intimate, but in reality, we are still strangers."

Vivian responded, "Well you see back in America, before I got married to Maia's father, I was in a relationship with a very wealthy lover. He seemed to have enjoyed my charms sufficiently enough that he advanced a substantial sum of money to my sister. This allowed her to open up a very trendy restaurant/nightclub in Chicago, which is very popular, and profitable for my sister to this day. So, since such good fortune fell on my family it would only be fitting and proper that I return the favor, now that I'm able."

Eino chuckled at that account and was bemused at the whimsical rationale to offer money as a thankful gesture for what in essence was merely an enjoyable one night stand. So, he responded, "Well I applaud you for your generous spirit and the goodness of your heart. But obviously it is impossible. You see I've scheduled these three days away from my farm duties to negotiate a substantial loan with the bank. I anticipate protracted discussions to justify the monies I require. I am presenting a reasonable plan of repayment that would satisfy the bank's security concerns. Actually, I don't expect I'll be fortunate enough to be granted a loan for the full amount I'd be seeking. My hope is to get a sufficient enough loan, that I could get started in my proposed expansion, with the option to borrow more later assuming my business plan works as envisioned."

"So how much are you seeking?"

Eino named a rather large figure which surprised Vivian. So, she asked, "Why do you need so much?"

Eino answered, "To expand, I have to acquire the immediate neighboring farm, which has plenty of grazing pasture room to accommodate my cows in addition to the anticipated extra cows; plus, room to erect two new barns to house the extra cows. My neighbor is like me, a widower with no children to inherit his farm..."

Vivian interrupted, "Ah the Estonian dilemma of a low birth rate in full display!"

He sardonically quipped, "You might say that, and I guess you just did. Anyway, my neighbor wants to retire so he is eager to sell. With his pension and proceeds of the sale of his farm, he would be able to move to Canada where he would reside with some distant relatives, who apparently are eager to receive him..."

Again, Vivian interrupted with, "Ah the logical end result of Estonian depopulation."

Quite cognizant that Vivian was teasing, he jocularly responded, "Will you stop that. That situation in my country is not so dire yet as you imply. Anyway, my farm is strictly a dairy farm, but his farm produces a cash crop of wheat and barley. So, if I were to purchase his farm, and his asking price is equivalent to the value of my farm were I to wish to sell it, I would thereby earn more, about triple my current income. This then is the pitch I'll be making to the bank. And my neighbor has unequivocally agreed to sell his farm to me if the bank advances the loan. Needless to say, all bets are off should I fail to secure the loan."

Vivian answered, "Well OK then. Sounds like a reasonable plan and a sound investment. So why don't we go to the Läänemets' house, so I can pick up some of my financial documents, that I have there. Then we can go to your bank, and have the manager arrange a transfer of the required funds from my bank account in Switzerland."

Eino literally gasped in utter astonishment, "You actually have that much money instantly available to spend?"

Vivian replied, "You'll find out soon enough when the money is in your account. I believe considering modern banking technology the transfer of the funds will take just a few minutes. Then we can spend the rest of the day more pleasantly by purchasing some of the farm equipment you need. That's so much more fun than haggling with dour humorless bank loan officers begging for money."

Eino was still spluttering as he asked, "You can really afford such a huge expenditure of monies?"

Vivian assured him, "It's really just a mere drop in the bucket of my fortune."

12