Vivian Travels to Estonia Ch. 04

Story Info
The second date and sex at the Swissôtel.
6.5k words
4.2
857
1
0

Part 67 of the 76 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/19/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To say that Eino Tarvas was astonished at Vivian's explanation of the adornments which she had on her naked body, was an understatement. After the previous night's activities and conversation, he certainly discerned that she was a free spirit with what some would deem questionable morals. Eino was certainly cognizant that there exists an undercurrent of a libertine tendency, permeating in general society in both America and in Europe, as greater freedom in sexual activities would be more tolerated, than in the more conservative times past. Still in Eino's view, Vivian's wanton sexual actions seemed to cross the boundary of acceptable conduct for a woman of her standing.

Despite such perception, Eino Tarvas was not disgusted, nor did he bear any contempt for Vivian's admitted sexual experiences and proclivities. He was no prude, and if the truth be told, he was envious of Vivian as he knew that he sure as hell would have loved to have had similar sexual experiences. That said, he realized he lived in a different world to Vivian, not just literally, but figuratively as well. He was of the view that rich people could indulge in sexual depravity, since their money allowed them to cover up their sins. Obviously, Vivian had to be very rich, as evidenced by her prompt advance of the rather large sum of money he had been seeking to expand his farm. She had labeled the money as a mere "drop in the bucket" of her wealth, and she had advanced this money despite having known him for less than twenty-four hours.

Any sane person, male or female, making such an expenditure of cash under such circumstances, must suspect that repayment was doubtful at best. Since Vivian had not exhibited any characteristic of the insane, he had to conclude that she viewed their time together as a frivolity. She had informed him that she had been, and presumably still was, a lawyer in the United States, but in advancing the money she had not demanded a legal contract for repayment; not even an executed I.O.U. or Promise to Pay. This led him to the startling conclusion, that Vivian was so wealthy, that the money she spent on him, was to her akin to what an average tourist would contemplate on purchasing a keepsake souvenir.

So now he viewed his time with Vivian as not just a one night stand. Instead, he realized that this adventure with Vivian was an extraordinary one; a once in a lifetime experience, which he would forever remember, obviously fondly. He realized that further sex with her without a doubt would be likewise great, and so he ought not to overthink it. Consequently, he left the restaurant with Vivian in high spirits.

As soon as they entered the hotel room, Vivian, wordlessly gathered two pillows from the bed and arranged them strategically on the armchair, leaving no doubt as to what she expected would transpire. Ostensibly, the pillows enabled her to rest her bottom comfortably at the edge of the chair, but it was mutually understood as to the alternative purpose for this posture. Vivian had not paused to undress as she simply sat down on the armchair awaiting developments. As if following a pre-arranged script, Eino simply hiked up Vivian's skirt and with her co-operation, removed her underwear and stockings to facilitate his oral sexual action on her vulva. He was once again enthralled in performing an exquisite muff dive of her very moist lady parts.

As Eino was orally pleasuring Vivian, he was contemplating the circumstances of this remarkable brief acquaintanceship with Vivian. In particular he was thinking of their mutual sexual activity. Without a doubt, the greatest high, a straight man can take away from a successful coitus with his woman, is the satisfaction that he had pleased her far beyond her own expectation. Considering Vivian's account of some of her past sexual history, Eino had been thinking that her subsequent remembrance of their coupling would probably be inconsequential, compared to what she probably could remember of their sexual activity. Despite such distinct possibility, still he could take pride that the sex with him had to be at least in her own mind in the same ballpark of sexual satisfaction as she had experienced in her previous sexual activities.

Certainly, given her physical reaction to the sex of the night before and the good morning sex of this day would be proof of this supposition on his part. If nothing else, her fulfillment of her stunning offer to advance the monies needed for his planned expansion of his farm, had to be prima facie evidence that she must have enjoyed their lovemaking immensely.

Meanwhile during this compelling tongue action by Eino on her vulva, Vivian had her own thoughts. Normally, her mind was blank when receiving this type of oral sexual stimulation. She usually just let her mind simply enjoy the inherent physical sensations. She viewed the time as welcome foreplay prior to embarking on an intense copulation. Instead, this time her mind was full of speculations on whether this fling with Eino would go anywhere.

Vivian naturally realized that she had the wherewithal to conduct a trans-Atlantic romance. However, being frugal as a result of her upbringing, she had an anathema towards spending money foolishly. With her newly acquired wealth, she didn't mind spending money so long as it for something she truly craved and desired. Sex was certainly something she truly craved and desired in her life. But it's not like there isn't a lack of opportunity for satisfactory sex in the United States. As the trite adage states; 'there's plenty of fish in the seas.'

Then again if one considers the problems of global overfishing and pollution of the oceans, perhaps there's not as many fish to catch now as there once was. So, applying the catching of fish metaphor she wondered if the good fish have been mostly caught and thus, she can't afford to squander the good fortune of acquiring a great lover in the person of Eino Tarvas. Contemplating such an irreverent notion caused Vivian to momentarily lose her sentient presence as she broke out in a bout of emitting audible giggling.

Once she started giggling, she almost immediately snapped out of her revery as she realized she was overthinking what really was a fantasy in her mind. And in any case her reaction was incongruent to the awesome sex she was enjoying from her acquaintanceship with this dairy farmer from Valgamaa. (In their discussions, Vivian had learned that the farm was located in that southern Estonian county.)

Eino was naturally nonplussed by her display of mirth considering the truly erotic situation they were mutually engaged in. So, he asked, "Is something the matter to cause you to act like this? Did I do something wrong?"

"Oh no! I just had a silly notion in my head that caused me to giggle and lose my concentration from the fine work you are doing on my vajayjay. Perhaps you can come up and kiss me, and we can proceed to some more interesting things."

Eino did as he bade and the two of them engaged in a most passionate kiss. When they broke of the kiss, Vivian cooed and said, "Oh, my sweet darling Eino. You really made my toes curl. Why don't we get undressed, and you get onto the bed and lie flat on your back? Don't do anything, please. Let me do all the loving for this time."

In compliance, Eino Tarvas did exactly as requested. He quickly got out of his clothes leaving them strewn on the floor. Then he got on the bed and laid spread-eagled on his back. After getting naked herself, Vivian got onto the bed to lay on her side along his left thigh and calf. Her head was then in position to suck on his cock for her intended fellatio. In this position Eino was precluded from converting the fellatio into a mutual sixty-nine oral sex activity. Her message was loud and clear. He was to do nothing but just enjoy.

With her left hand curled over his left thigh, around his penis, she was simply caressing his sac to provoke a pleasant sensation. With her right hand she stroked his shaft sufficiently to bring it to an effective aroused state. Then she directed his cock into her mouth to proceed into a full deep throat plunge. Once she had his entire shaft in her mouth, she held it in place for a significant amount of time, to produce a fully aroused penis. Then she methodically caused the extraction of his swollen member from her oral cavity, after which she pronounced in verse:

"Oh what a wondrous penis

What a magnificent phallus

Your cock in my mouth is so delicious

Eino please cum soon so I can taste you"

Thereupon, with her right hand, Vivian stuffed Eino's cock back into her mouth for another deep throat plunge. While his cock was in her mouth, Vivian caused her tongue to continue to swirl around his member. This in turn caused Eino to moan, mostly in ecstasy, but also partially in agony at Vivian's torturous oral sex technique. After Vivian released Eino's cock from her mouth, she once again pronounced in verse:

"My! My! My Eino

Once again, your cock is in my mouth

You've become so big! Ready to explode

Eino please cum soon so I can taste you"

This time, Vivian only inserted the cock head into her mouth. This allowed her to tongue the sensitive bare skin of his helmet like cock head. Once again Eino was moaning, clearly experiencing the exquisite pleasures Vivian was providing with her oral administrations. To fully indicate to him the sexual pleasures which she was herself enjoying, Vivian subsequently caused his shaft to rub against the skin of her facial cheeks, and she was purring as a result.

Then she launched into a new four-line verse:

"That wonderful penis

How great it feels as I caress it

I want it! I want it!

Eino please cum soon so I can taste you"

This time Vivian bobbed twice up and down on his fully fledged, engorged cock. At this juncture she had been vigorously stroking his cock when it was not in her mouth, but at the same time when his cock was in her mouth, she was experiencing an erotic reaction which in turn was causing her to perspire copiously. So, at this point in time Vivian was in an uncomfortable, physical mess as a result of her sexual excitement. Despite such sexual discomfort, Vivian was still able to utter the following in verse:

"Oh fuck! Oh my!

Eino you're the king of fucking for sure

How can any woman resist?

Eino please cum soon so I can taste you"

After that last exhortation, Vivian reinserted Eino's cock into her mouth and commenced an uninterrupted oral sequence of bobbing up and down along his shaft. This new action produced the sexual reaction which she desired and was seeking. He spurted out a copious amount of his warm salty sperm into her hungry mouth. Ever the trooper, Vivian slurped and swallowed his cum as fast as it came.

Once he had finished ejaculating, Vivian allowed his instantly wilting cock to slip out of her mouth. Once his cock had escaped the confines of her oral cavity, she burped; an audible lady-like burp to be sure, but still very pronounced in its pitch. She giggled anew in reaction and looked up to him sporting a very wicked smile. Once she discerned direct eye contact, she affected a saucy wink. Then she scrambled on to her knees to face him. She forged ahead to position herself upright in front of the supine Estonian farmer.

Having completed her movement, she presented her twat directly onto to his face, for some muff diving action. As his tongue automatically made contact with her labia, she said, "I thought I should treat you to a taste of me. I believe you'll find me quite juicy! More so than before!"

Eino's skillful technique in cunnilingus, produced for the upright squatting Vivian Laaning, an exquisite euphoric orgasm. Although not very vociferous, as she was merely panting softly, there was no doubt in his mind that Vivian had climaxed as a result of his efforts. As if to confirm his supposition, Vivian while momentarily maintaining her position sitting on his face, gazed down to him, and exclaimed, "Oh thank you, thank you, my sweet Eino! You sure can do wonders with that wicked tongue of yours. Thank you again. You sure did pleasure me completely!"

Then swinging her right leg over him to disengage from him, and to get off the bed, Vivian said, "How about some more of that red 'bull's blood' Eino? I noticed there's another bottle in this room. I feel I'm parched, so I'll fetch us each a glass."

Vivian affected a very sexy swagger as she sauntered to the mini bar to procure the wine. The sight of her in her totally gorgeous female nakedness, while wiggling her ass provocatively in her gait, renewed his libido anew to a feverish pitch. Despite his most recent ejaculation he was erect again, a truly rock solid hard-on! As she returned with the wine, Vivian naturally noticed this new development, and as a result broke out in huge grin. Setting the glasses of wine aside on top of the bedside table, Vivian, exclaimed, "My! My! My! My sweet Eino. You're ready to do me again! Right now even! Well the wine can wait. As my sister has said, a mighty fine erection is a terrible thing to waste!"

Eino protested, "I thought you had said that 'good tasting cum was a terrible thing to waste'?"

"That too!"

As Eino was still lying flat on his back, Vivian unceremoniously climbed onto the bed, and straddling his trunk, she impaled herself on his upright perpendicular stiff rod. She leaned forward to place her hands on his shoulders for balance. This allowed her to station her knees beside his thighs and curl her calves inward to rest her insteps on his calves to affect a very intimate adhesion to his body. She commenced a moderate pace of humping, as she was in the mood for an intensive, passionate and long sustaining copulation culminating in a very delicious orgasm.

Vivian got her wish, as Eino moved in tandem with her gyrations. Her feelings consistently replicated the sensations of the spine tingling variety. The pleasure was slow building, providing incremental levels of pure bliss that can only be derived from engaging in mutually satisfying sexual engagement. What added to Vivian's sense of experiencing pure pleasure was her appreciation of Eino Tarvas as a man. More to the point, she noted that he was, of all her past lovers, and for that matter all of her friends and acquaintances as well, to be the one most to mirror match the essence of her being.

That factor alone was the nexus to expect a more complete felicitous relationship. However, such thoughts were actually the focus of her subsequent speculations, when recalling the event. For the moment she didn't overthink the situation. All she cared about was that she was experiencing a helluva of an exhilarating coitus. Consequently, she succumbed to a most delightful climax, causing her to perspire copiously and hyperventilate violently, at the precise moment of the onset of her ultimate ecstasy.

The euphoric feeling of her orgasm completely overwhelmed, and stunned Vivian. Her resultant lethargy caused her to collapse on him and remain immobile on top of his supine body for quite some time. For his part, Eino was likewise rendered motionless by the intensity of the passionate conclusion of their languorous love-making. His mood matched hers, to the extent that never during the entire episode, was he inclined to take charge and hasten the production of their inevitable mutual climax. As a result, when he did finally ejaculate, the same did not occur as a result of the buildup of pent-up sexual excitement that would finally lead to an explosive discharge of his seed. Instead throughout the coitus, his mental state had lifted him to a fantasy world consisting of a never ending euphoria.

Eino Tarvas had the belief that male climax in sexual intercourse resulted from necessary physical release of the over production of sperm in his testes as influenced by an overwhelming carnal lust. Still there had to be a conscious directive from his brain to trigger the ejaculation. If the carnal lust trigger was overpowering, the resultant ejaculation would be premature, and therefore not satisfactory to him nor to his partner. That being the case, during almost all of his previous sexual activity his mind was actively engaged to have some control over his ejaculation. He always tried to delay his discharge as long as possible. As a result, when he could no longer retard his climax, inevitably he produced explosive spurts of his seed in a rapid tempo.

In this case, the movement of Vivian on top of him was so sensuous, that it lured him into a fantasy. His mind had shut down in its normal sexual control concerns leaving him with the impression that he was captured in a seemingly suspended animation. It was uncannily a similar sensation that he could recall of the memories of the various occasional wet dreams he had experienced. His climax was not of the kind of his normal shooting discharge of sperm. Instead, it felt like his sperm was simply oozing out of his penis involuntarily, without apparently any empirical reference to the natural consequences of their sex act.

That is not to say that the sexual excitement was lacking for either of them. Paradoxically, the intense overwhelming euphoria they each sensed was of the most acute kind, which at least momentarily sapped their normal energy, and enthusiasm. For that reason, neither of them moved for quite some time. They presented a visually erotic naked tableau of Vivian facing Eino while laying on top of his supine form. Vivian was not a dainty lithe woman, but nevertheless, her dead weight pressing against his body produced no discomfort for him whatsoever. Instead he remained in a catatonic stupor, savoring his gentle exhilaration.

Finally, it was Vivian who ended the period of mutual lassitude. She rolled off him, to end up flat on her back beside him. When she separated from his body, Eino could feel a few droplets of her milk glistening on his chest, which had oozed out of her nipples during the interval. He did not waste this opportunity, as he scooped up this moisture with the index finger of his right hand and sucked it dry. After expelling a few more deep breaths incidental to the latent effects of her orgasm, Vivian scooted backwards to get into a sitting position with her back resting against the headboard of the bed. She requested, "Eino darling, would you kindly reach for the glasses of wine on the table. I believe I would like that drink now."

As Eino complied with the request, in a moment of telepathic agreement, they clinked their glasses and toasted. "Here's to good fucking!"

As they sipped their wine, their happiness emanating from their successful sexual congress promoted a joyful afterglow. During the afterglow a plethora of thoughts occupied Vivian's mind. Eino's demonstrative concern for her feelings and outlook was not something she was accustomed to from her past lovers. Her mind then recalled, that this was especially true of her main two past lovers, the business magnate Jed Baxter, and her husband Sam Crawford. In the former case, she had an almost three-year affair with him, as he obviously enjoyed her company not to mention their sexual activity. However, in carrying on the affair he was committing adultery as his wife was frigid despite the fact that they had produced two children of the marriage. Since sex with his wife was unpleasant, Jed had free rein to look elsewhere for sexual satisfaction with the explicit understanding of his wife's acquiescence if not blessing.

As a result, the focus of their affair was what would give Jed pleasure the most. What would give Vivian pleasure was not a concern of his. It was self-evident that since Jed Baxter was an international celebrity, not just in the United States, and never mind being the most prominent man in Chicago. On the other hand, Vivian, albeit attaining the laudable societal status as an attorney at law, but as a farmer's daughter was simply not in his league. Vivian accepted this realistic acknowledgment of their relationship, and since the sex was great, she was initially content with their arrangement. However, she knew she wanted something more from their affair. If he was not going to leave his wife, and if he didn't want to cohabit with her, and even if he didn't want to acknowledge her publicly as his exclusive mistress, still at least she could become pregnant by him.

12