Vivian Travels to Estonia Ch. 05

Story Info
Vivian rims Eino confirming her love.
5.8k words
4.2
1k
1
0

Part 68 of the 76 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/19/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Vivian was gathering her thoughts while she and sipped her wine, as the happiness that she sensed, emanating from the successful sexual congress promoted a truly joyful afterglow. During these moments of erotic serendipity, Vivian eventually started to nonchalantly stroke his phallus, as the occasion seemed to demand such activity. Not surprisingly, but notwithstanding the recently concluded double ejaculations, Eino's rod became stiff again as a result of her manipulations. This prompted Vivian to murmur in her sultriest low sexual voice, "Oh my! My precious Eino! I can feel you're ready for another go-around with me."

At this point Vivian giggled as she realized the purport of her stated observation. So she clarified the reason for her mirth, "I believe I've just uttered a pun. It was inadvertent to be sure as I had certainly not intended it."

As Eino's expression signaled incomprehension to her colloquy, Vivian simply plowed ahead in her normal voice, "Don't pay any attention to my silliness my dearest Eino. I'm merely suggesting that we can make love once more before we fall asleep. I'm also thinking, that since I've had your wonderful, magnificent cock in my mouth, and also in my very wet twat, then to complete an around the world achievement you ought to shove that penis into my bottom opening. So what do you say? Are you up for it?"

Vivian laughed again as she realized she had uttered yet another pun. This was truly an inadvertent pun, because her command of the Estonian language was not as strong as her complete understanding of her primary language, English. She had intended to say: "are you game for it", but her understanding of Estonian failed her in expressing exactly what she meant to say. Eino was naturally ignorant of Vivian's language difficulties, and could not grasp the humor that seemed to be engulfing her. So he merely responded, "Are you saying that you wish me to sodomize you? And what is this around the world achievement you are talking about?"

Having recovered her composure, Vivian replied in a serious tone, "Yes my handsome Eino. I really am saying that I wish you to fuck me in my ass. As to the meaning of around the world, it is an expression, at least as far as I know definitely in American English. It is meant to convey the act of engaging in sexual activity with a woman in all three of her "sexual" orifices: that is in her pink hole; in her stink hole and last but not least in her big mouth, during the same sexual session.

"I might add that for a true culmination of an authentic around the world activity, the man must have spent his seed in all three orifices in that same session sexual activity as opposed to merely incidentally piercing his cock in her three holes. You can surmise then by that definition, an around the world sexual experience is a truly rare occurrence. I daresay a vast majority of all sexually active experienced lovers have never engaged or even come close to completing an around the world action at one time, whether it is due to a lack of inclination or more likely due to the lack of opportunity."

At this point Eino protested, "Wait how can you say that? Although your sexual experience may be more extensive than mine, but still, I can certainly boast of having experienced vaginal sexual intercourse as well as fellatio and sodomy."

Vivian responded, "Ah yes and maybe every sexually active person can claim the same. Perhaps an analogy to professional women's tennis is apt. Every professional female tennis player has won a match. Most of them during their career have won at least one tournament. Some of them have won a major tournament designated as a slam tournament of which only four are contested every year. Just a handful have won at least once each of the four slam tournaments during their entire career. Up to now considering the thousands and thousands of players over the past 100 years who have competed in tennis as their livelihood, only three players: an American; an Australian and a German and in that chronological order have won all four slam tournaments in the same calendar year. By comparing with that analogy, I can say that even I, with as you say extensive sexual experience, can't boast of having completed an around the world activity in one session."

Eino protested, "Again, how can you say that of yourself? Considering what you told me about the significance of those two body chain belts you're wearing, it seems like all of your three holes had been occupied by cocks at the same time, never mind in one session?"

Vivian answered, "Yes Eino that's true! But that's not the material point. I had different cocks in my holes simultaneously during those occasions. However, the definition of 'around the world' presupposes the one same cock ejaculating in all three holes of the one same woman in one sexual session. Tonight, I've had the pleasure of swallowing your delicious sperm as you ejaculated in my mouth. And a little while ago you filled up my twat with your cum, also to my utmost pleasure. So, all that remains is for you to cum in my ass, and in so doing, I'll have experienced my first true 'around the world' experience, which surely I'll cherish for the rest of my life."

Upon hearing this, Eino Tarvas broke out in a very broad smile. Taking Vivian's account at face value, he couldn't help feeling joy at realizing that the forthcoming requested sodomy would be considered unique and memorable by Vivian, herself. Besides the monies she had advanced, there was no doubt in his mind, that his future recollection of having met and fucked the sultry American lawyer, who could speak Estonian, would be forever locked in his memory bank. The sexual sultry appeal of Vivian would surely be his most paramount memory of her, which he would retain to his dying breath. That this sexual occasion might apparently be somewhat significant to Vivian's life as well, heightened his own personal euphoria in contemplating the ecstasy he was surely going to experience.

Interrupting Eino's happy thoughts, Vivian continued, "Unless I miss my guess about what you might possess in personal toiletries, we don't seem to have any lubricant to ease the normal discomfort associated with ass fucking. Except, I noticed there's some pads of butter available in the fridge. My sister and I had discovered the efficacy of butter as a soothing balm for such activity. We even labeled the resultant cum as buttery sperm."

Without suspecting any possible incest situation, Eino innocently asked, "You and your sister seem to have a very close relationship?"

Vivian replied, "Yes, well as she is five years older than me, she was my initial sex mentor. When I was seventeen years old, I contracted mononucleosis, and I was incapacitated for a little more than eight months. As a result, my parents had her look after me during my convalescence. She took the opportunity to clue me in on various aspects of the mysteries of sexual activity and sexual attraction by regaling me of her adventures which were just as raunchy as my subsequent experiences turned out to be. We like to consider ourselves as women with a healthy appetite for sex."

Eino chuckled as he said, "I guess what little I now know of you, I would consider that as a fair statement as far as you're concerned. So, I'll fetch the butter."

As Eino sauntered over to the fridge to grab a hold of the butter pads, Vivian prepared herself for the ensuing sodomy. She gathered four pillows to stack them together to form a mini platform. On her knees with her thighs placed against the stack, she sprawled over it to enable her to maintain a comfortable position at a forty-five degree angle of her body to the mattress. When he returned, Eino broke each pad in half before introducing each half pad into her rectum. In reaction, Vivian loudly gasped at each insertion as the butter was ice cold. After each penetration he stuck an index finger into her anus. This hastened the melting process of the butter as well as evenly coating the walls of her anal canal to reduce the irritating friction of the sodomy. Finally, before commencing the sodomy, he utilized the remaining pads of butter to grease his cock.

Having finished the lubricating process, Eino climbed onto the bed and entered the valley between Vivian's spread apart thighs. She had extended her thighs as far apart as possible to make her butt hole easily accessible. The sight of the bulge of her vulva and the gaping anus of her buttocks caused his cock to harden even more than the normal state of his average erection. She was also prematurely excited as her ass hole had gaped sufficiently enough that his penile entrance was effected quite smoothly. Usually during a sodomy, Vivian required her partner to pause after fully penetrating her ass to allow her a respite to get accustomed to the invasion, before advancing to the inherent butt penetrating activity. In this case Vivian was supercharged, and combined with the balm of the lubricating butter, she was more than ready for his cock movement in her ass.

Accordingly, Eino having entered Vivian's rear opening, immediately without pause, commenced pumping his cock in her rectum. He eased his body over on her back, so that he had a free reign to manipulate her breasts. He rubbed, caressed and squeezed them. In addition, he touched, rubbed, squeezed and pinched her nipples, provoking a discharge of some of her excessive breast milk. If she found such touchings of her mammary glands to be uncomfortable or objectionable, she gave no outward signal that such was the case. Likewise, if she found the lack of a pause between initial insertion of his penis in her ass, and the commencement of active fucking of her ass as intolerable, she displayed no negative reaction.

In truth, to accurately gauge Vivian's genuine feelings at that moment, one would have to consider it as an equal mixture of physical pleasure combined with psychological pleasure. As already noted, utilizing butter as a lubricant neutralized the usual discomfort associated with sodomy. As a result, the physical pleasure she was experiencing was undeniable. As for her psychological pleasure, such was derived from her understanding that the majority of females were averse to such sexual activity; some even categorically refused to participate in the activity. Thus, bolstering her sexual self-esteem, the fact that not only did she tolerate sodomy, but actually enjoyed the practice, confirmed her belief that she was the sexiest woman alive.

Consequently, when Eino reached his climax and blasted a copious amount of ejaculate into her rectum, it triggered an authentic acute orgasm for Vivian. Her euphoria was mind blowing, causing her to succumb to a state of extreme hyperventilation. Although momentarily immobile due to her exhilaration, she still had the presence of mind to recognize the withdrawal of his wilting cock from her ass. She thereupon, reached for her bottom to scoop up onto her fingers, some of the superfluous cum which was oozing out of her rear aperture. Then she brought her hand to her mouth to slurp up some of the errant sperm. After having ingested his cum from her fingers, she exclaimed, "Oh wow! Buttery sperm sure is yummy! Want some Eino? I think I can blow up some more for you."

To Vivian's happy surprise, Eino answered affirmatively, "Oh hell yes! I wouldn't want to waste the opportunity to indulge in tasting an exotic dish! And don't worry Vivian just blow away as I'm in the mood for a full mouthful of buttery sperm!"

With that said, as Vivian maintained her posture, Eino bent down to lick up the sperm that had seeped out of her ass and was glistening on her skin. Having slurped up his seed on her thighs, he maneuvered his head to position his lips on her anus to suck up any sperm that could be extracted. In so doing, he commanded, "OK Vivian, go ahead! Push out all the cum that you can force out, so that we can both savor that exquisite taste of buttery sperm."

And so, Vivian strained to expel all the sperm in her rectum which could be pushed out. Having acquired a mouthful of his spent sperm, Eino slapped her right ass cheek, as a signal for her to cease her efforts. Thereupon, Vivian rolled over to land flat on her back, and opened her mouth wide. Eino moved to hover over her with her open mouth as a target. Opening his mouth, he allowed by force of gravity a steady stream of cum to flow from his lips into her awaiting open oral cavity. Once the exchange of sperm was fully completed, they commenced a fully passionate open mouth cum swapping tongue kissing. Once having satisfied that all the sperm had been mutually ingested, they broke off their kissing. Vivian then said, "Oh wow! That was so hot! So, what do you think of buttery sperm, Eino?"

Without any trepidation, he replied, "It was awesome! You and your sister can take pride to concocting the recipe for a very special sexual delicious treat."

Vivian was overjoyed! She loved kinky sex, especially when it was spontaneous, and not the byproduct of any deliberate act, planned ahead of time. The fact that Eino Tarvas did not shirk nor hesitate in the oral sex play, which many would abhor and deem most distasteful, had the result of her appreciating him even more than her established initial positive reaction towards him.

Certainly, Vivian's interest in Eino Tarvas went above and beyond any expectations she would normally have in meeting a potential new fuck buddy. More succinctly, her fascination for him was much stronger than to most of those she had previously bestowed her sexual favors. She knew that the short list of men she had fucked, and truly enjoyed and loved to have sex with contained only two names: Jed Baxter, the wealthy Chicago business magnate and Sam Crawford her late husband and father of her daughter, Maia. Vivian discounted her lesbian lovers since she never really had any anticipation that her dalliances with them would lead to anything of a permanent relationship.

Now though, Vivian believed she would have to add Eino to that short list of truly phenomenal lovers who would be destined to have some real significance in her life. The ultimate importance he would happen to have in her life, she could not now ascertain. Happily, though, she knew she had the financial wherewithal to ensure that such importance would be feasible and made possible. In other words, Vivian believed without a shadow of a doubt, her engagement with Eino Tarvas was not going to end up as a one night stand, but that it would be significantly more. And she was prepared in her own mind to make sure her relationship with Eino Tarvas was going to be more. In her reply to the exuberance of Eino, she merely replied, "Thank you Eino for your affirmation. Would you kindly get us another glass of wine? I believe I would like one more sip before calling for the end of this wondrous night."

Vivian did indeed succumb to Mr Sandman shortly after partaking of another ample helping of the 'bull's blood' wine. Subsequently, she was snoring lustfully while in a deep slumber even before Eino fell asleep.

However. she only slept for a mere hour before she woke up again during the night. The memory of the wonderful sexual activity of the night fresh in her mind, Vivian formulated unequivocally the resolve in her mind that her time with Eino was not going to be merely in essence a one night stand or an unforgettable ephemeral episode in her life. Come hell or high water, she would strive for at the very least a serious love affair. Even if it meant she would necessarily be crisscrossing the Atlantic Ocean constantly; she was that determined. She had the comfort of knowing that she was rich enough to easily afford such expense. In her mind she ascribed to this platitude: 'If one is rich, then one is able to afford to indulge in one's favorite activities. So ergo then, one ought to pursue such delights even though others might deem the same as frivolous or outlandishly expensive.'

As Vivian saw it, something is outlandishly expensive only if one personally cannot afford the expense, or if one does not desire the product or the service offered. In such latter cases even the price of one cent would be outlandishly expensive. With such resolved thoughts formulating in her mind, Vivian decided to implement her campaign to transfer this presumably inconsequential tryst with Eino Tarvas into something more.

Accordingly, as Eino had started to wake up himself, she said, "Eino darling, why don't turn around on to your stomach. Then get up on your knees, with your head on a pillow and your bottom raised up. I have in mind a special treat for you. I think you'll like it."

Eino did as she asked, although unsure of exactly what she had in mind. He certainly did entertain the actual possibility but couldn't believe she would truly do it. He decided to pinch himself to ascertain whether or not, he was dreaming. Since his brain did not register the effect of the pinch, his subconscious mind suggested to his conscious mind, that he was indeed in the midst of a hot erotic dream. His conscious mind reacted by ensuring that he would not wake up prematurely.

Vivian had indeed formed the intention of performing anilingus on Eino Tarvas. She had already established in her mind that a majority of women eschewed participating in sodomy as a sexual occurrence. Logic would dictate that it is a rare woman indeed who would be willing to rim her lover's bottom. Even rarer would be the woman to perform anilingus voluntarily without being importuned to do so. In Vivian's mind, therefore, was the notion that surely by her actions, she was signaling in blatant terms that she was definitely seriously interested in him. That is to say really interested in him, beyond a brief momentary fling. She did not view their dalliance as a simple, in essence, an anonymous love encounter.

At this point in her life, Vivian Laaning had no trepidation or doubt as to her sexual allure. True, objectively she knew she wasn't blessed with the drop dead gorgeous, good looks especially when compared to her beautiful sister. Still, she was physically attractive enough to snag her fair share of male admirers. As proof positive of such fact, was her ability to attract one of the wealthiest man on the globe into an almost three years torrid love affair. The affair was ended by her own accord for being insufficient for her needs and aspirations, as opposed to him discarding her after becoming bored with her company.

In addition, Vivian's husband was a man, whom any straight woman would love to have captured into her clutches. True, Sam Crawford was a rogue, and unfortunately a criminal. Still, he was bold and masterful in his crime, having brazenly stolen millions from Baxter & Sons and was undetected for over a decade. And had even parlayed the stolen monies into almost doubling the amount actually embezzled. In fact, had he not been so greedy, and had he stopped embezzling even just two years before meeting her, their marriage would have probably turned out to be one of the spectacular ones and envied in the high society circles of Chicago. As it was, had he not been murdered by his deranged cell mate in prison, once he had done his imprisonment confinement, there was every chance their marriage would still be fruitful in the long run, and Maia would get to know her father.

Now of course, having become personally very wealthy as a result of converting her husband's undiscovered ill begotten gains for her own use, Vivian knew she would now be inundated by a plethora of fortune hunting males seeking to lead a luxurious lifestyle as a result of the wealth of a rich wife. By her own logic and definition, the vast majority if not all of such males would be inadequate to satisfy her overall personal needs or desires. Some of them would most likely satisfy her sexual urges. But in her mind, a man who relies on his female partner's largess cannot possibly be a man comfortable in his own skin. Such men tend to abuse their women folk possibly as a result of the hidden shame of their own inadequacy.

12