Vivian Travels to Estonia Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In Vivian's view Eino Tarvas was the kind of man she could admire highly, and with whom she would enjoy the upmost satisfactory sex in her life. That latter notion was already proven beyond a shadow of doubt by the sex they had engaged in for the past two nights. It was also quite evident that he has content with his lot in life. He did have the misfortune of losing his wife to a premature death, but still he was not defeated or overwhelmed in grief. It was clear to Vivian, in her dealings with the bank, that they were prepared to advance a sufficient enough loan to satisfy Eino's proposed plans for the expansion of his farm. Vivian could detect that the bank executives were visibly disappointed that Vivian's monies were available to Eino, so that the prior anticipated bank loan had become unnecessary.

In Vivian's view, she could infer that she was not an absolute necessary entity in his life. It seems like that he would have done just fine, had he not ever met her. In fact, throughout this day, he had continuously pestered her to formally establish a repayment scheme for the monies she had advanced. He obviously had formed the impression that their sexual dalliance was just that: his fling with a wealthy American. He obviously didn't want to be beholden to her, as it smacked so much as akin to the fruits of success by a foreign perhaps exotic gigolo.

If that was his true attitude towards her, she couldn't be more pleased. She realized that such conjecture by him was absolutely understandable given their relatively very brief encounter to date. Although, she had been introduced to him as a farmer's daughter of the very same ethnic origin as he, still it was acknowledged that she was a high powered attorney in the huge city of Chicago in the United States; a city incidentally several times larger in population than of all of Estonia. It would follow logically, that such difference in societal standing would tend to have a person like Vivian eschew the company of a person like Eino Tarvas simply based on his societal standing.

It is true that Vivian did not suffer fools gladly. However, her disdain for some of her peers was focused on their lack of purpose, and their inability to fulfill their true full potential in life. On the other hand, she never thought meanly of anyone for their occupations, no matter how lowly the same was perceived by the rest of society. She believed any honest work was estimable and should be celebrated never ridiculed. In this regard, she believed the most essential occupations in the world were: (a) doctor; (b) carpenter and (c) farmer. In her view, to survive in this world one has to eat, have shelter and enjoy good health.

Accordingly, she was proud of being a farmer's daughter. She admired her father and her brother for the hard work they had put forth, day in and day out, to produce an important agricultural product. Her sister's sole ambition when growing up was to become a farmer's wife, and Vivian never ever taunted or chided her for what some would perceive as a limited and undesirable life goal. Instead, she respected Erica's decision and was supportive of her.

For herself Vivian eschewed seeking a bucolic life simply because she had a very active mind which needed to be constantly challenged. Besides at an early age, she knew she would wish to live in Chicago, so all her energies were focused to that ultimate goal. All this is to say that Vivian was enchanted with Eino Tarvas, as she believed that he was the exact kind of man who suited her best. She was cognizant that although he would not necessarily be in awe of her, or feel unworthy to enjoy her charms, nevertheless he would surely tend to think that this fling was just a touristy lark for her; a one night stand that just might last three nights but then no more.

In her mind then, Vivian believed that her erotic action to rim Eino's ass must surely convince him, that she was serious about him. That in turn should make future assignations so much easier to plan. Accordingly, she placed herself up close to his anus and with one hand parted an ass cheek for better access to his butt hole. With her other hand she got a hold of his stiff cock, to conduct a very sensual hand job. With her tongue Vivian started licking his perineum and his rosebud opening. After two very slow tantalizing erotic sweeps of her tongue against the skin surface of his bottom, she suddenly stabbed her tongue into his anus. The surprise of that sudden invasion caused Eino to immediately grunt and to be followed by a very low masculine groan. She withdrew her tongue to instruct, "Eino darling, when you are about to cum, please let me know. I want to make sure I captured every drop. As my sister says..."

Here Eino interrupted her to complete the sentence, "Oh yes! I know! Good tasting cum is a terrible thing to waste!"

They both chuckled at their mutual banality, but their mirth did not dissuade nor dispel their erotic mood. Vivian was now licking his ass forcefully and relentlessly. Intermittently, she would penetrate his anus for as much of the length of her tongue as she could utilize for such invasion. Once inside his rectum she was able to swirl her tongue against the walls to produce a spine tingling exquisite thrill. The euphoria of such action was a most heady experience; an erotic sensation that heretofore had been unknown to him.

Eino's grunts and groans obviously signaled his complete satisfaction with Vivian's lovemaking. This undeniable supposition had the effect of exciting Vivian's libido more than she had anticipated. As a result, she was climaxing even before his vocal indication that he was close to ejaculating. Knowing that she was intending to, and expecting to receive shortly, copious amounts of his sperm into her mouth, heightened her erotic sensations of her orgasm. So, she kept licking his ass hole even as her mind was reeling with most exquisite pleasures she could have ever imagined have. Finally, in an agonizing voice, he shouted, "Oh fuck Vivian! I'm cumming! You're hot! That tongue is deliciously wicked! I going to cum right now!"

Although in a highly agitated sexual condition herself, Vivian was still able to act practically to bring about the desired outcome of this special sexual clinch. She immediately flopped over to place herself on her back. She scooted sufficiently forward between his thighs to enable to secure his cock into her mouth awaiting his inevitable ejaculation. She didn't have to wait long, since as soon as he sensed her mouth on this cock, there was no holding back his climax.

Eino exploded as soon as he sensed her mouth had attached to his phallus. Despite the already frequency of his previously completed sexual ejaculations, this one proved to be his most productive one yet. Vivian was swallowing as much as she was capable, but some of his sperm had oozed out of her mouth and dribbled down her chin and unto her neck. As soon as he felt he was done, he lifted himself off her. In so doing he immediately noticed the excess sperm on her face and neck. Ever the gentleman, Eino bent down and with his tongue slurped up the errant cum on her skin.

Vivian smiled, and then opened her mouth to display her mouthful of his sperm. Understanding the hint implied by her action, Eino turned onto his back. Vivian in turn slid over him to commence a prolonged cum swapping kissing. When all the sperm had been ingested, Vivian raised herself up and emitted a loud but lady like burp. Not at all mortified, she giggled and proclaimed, "I think we can be proud of ourselves in not having wasted this batch of very good tasting cum."

With that said, Vivian plopped back onto her back to recommence her slumber. Within seemingly just a few minutes she was snoring. It was obvious to Eino Tarvas that he had on hand, a truly sexually satisfied woman. With such a pleasant conjecture, he soon went back to sleep as well.

The next morning, it just so happened, that it was Eino Tarvas who was the first to open his eyes. Recollecting the previous morning, whereupon Vivian had awakened him with a good morning fuck, he decided to return the favor. Just gazing at the naked feminine beauty of Vivian was sufficient to arouse his libido and stiffen his cock to copulation readiness.

As Eino approached her to engage her in a sexual intercourse activity, Vivian was sleeping flat on her back, and snoring lustfully. She was obviously not receptive to an immediate no warning vaginal penetration. However, Eino was a man up for the occasion. (Pun intended) With his hand on his rod, he skillfully rubbed it along the folds of her labia, with some strokes caressing on her clit. Then he tentatively pushed his cock head against the opening of her vagina to coax it to gape and accept further penetration. Repeating such maneuvers several times paved the way for the desired outcome. In time he was able to penetrate to the full hilt of his member and commenced a slow idyllic copulation.

After the completion of couple of more full plunges of his cock in her cunt, Vivian ceased her snoring. And after a couple of more thrusts of his penis in her vagina, her eyes opened. At first, her eyes displayed a look of complete bewilderment. It was understandably so, given as she was not yet fully awake and cognizant of her circumstances. However, with two more thrusts of his penis in her, the look of bewilderment disappeared, and instead was replaced by a smile. And not just any ordinary smile either, but a very warm smile. A smile signifying that without a doubt her consenting acceptance of the situation in which she just had found herself.

Soon Vivian was grunting in tandem with Eino's love making. She wrapped her legs against his calves. and folded her arms around his back to affect a close adhesion of their bodies. She was actively thrusting her hips to meet his penile plunges. She was no longer the passive recipient of his initiation to this coitus, but an equal partner of a wonderful early morning fuck. To further highlight the mutual engagement of this sexual intercourse, Vivian drew his head towards her so that simultaneously they would be kissing while physically fucking. The ensuing orgasms for both of them were those of the out of this world variety of sexual pleasure. It could be identified as the stars and fireworks type of orgasms.

On the previous day, Vivian's monies were transferred to Eino's bank account, for the purpose of implementing his envisioned expansion of his dairy farm. He had indicated that part of the monies would be used to purchase the adjoining farm. While retaining the crop producing revenue of that farm, there would be room available to double the size of his dairy farm production. To this end he intended on purchasing milking machines and other farm equipment in the morning. More importantly he intended to purchase some cows, plus at least one bull at an auction scheduled that afternoon. Vivian had indicated to him that she would be willing to accompany him in such an endeavor during this day. Actually, she went so far as to suggest that her presence would be a mutually automatic assumption.

Actually, Eino had not believed that Vivian would seriously be interested in being with him during such a tedious undertaking. As an example of his thought process, he believed without a doubt, that had his late wife not been ill but in good health and still alive, she would not have had harbored such an interest. She no doubt would have been delighted in coming to Tallinn for a three days' vacation. She most likely would have agreed to appear with him at the bank for the loan negotiations, especially considering the bank would have insisted on obtaining her signature for the various documents supporting the loan. However, in spending this day with him, Eino believed with utmost certainty that his late wife would not have wanted to be with him as it would be too dull of an experience for her. And she would have been bored despite the fact that, she would have a personal invested interest in the outcome.

Aside from the fact that Vivian had possibly lent the monies or perhaps maybe even given the monies as a gift, theoretically how he would spend the monies most likely would be of no real concern to her. That is why, as he took baby Maia unto his arms, he responded, "Really Vivian? Do you really want to spend the day with me as I determine what I should buy in furtherance of expanding my farm?"

Vivian rolled her eyes as she replied, "Of course I want to be with you today. After all, it was my monies that makes this day possible as it is. So naturally, I want to help ensure you get the best possible deals in your purchases. I might add that, I do have some expertise in dairy farming requirements so my input surely would be useful to you. Besides, more importantly I love to be in your company so I surely would not want to be denied the opportunity.

As far as Eino Tarvas could see, there was nothing more to elaborate except his reply, "OK then. Let's get on with it."

12