Vivian Travels to Estonia Ch. 08

Story Info
Accepting marriage proposal Vivian remains in Estonia.
6.3k words
4.2
1k
1
0

Part 71 of the 76 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/19/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Eino Tarvas and Vivian Laaning entered the hotel room, which he had engaged for his three nights stay in Tallinn to tend to the financial needs of his dairy farm, he was in a very lighthearted mood. He had enjoyed a most spectacular day in buying farm equipment and additional cattle to augment the expansion of his dairy farm in southern Estonia. He was assisted in his endeavors by Vivian who had previously advanced the monies for the purchases, but she also had very ably advised and directed him to make the most advantageous deals possible during that day's activities.

To celebrate the success of this auspicious day, he proposed an elegant dinner date and subsequent dancing. She in turn, was able to obtain the services of an adequate babysitter for her five month old baby daughter. Vivian also took the trouble to dress to the nines, obviously acknowledging the significance of this date. Their dinner date was as convivial as could be possibly imagined. This in turn led him to make a sudden startling proposal to ask for her hand in marriage. This proposal of marriage was rendered despite an acquaintanceship of less than three full days in total. Naturally as could be anticipated Vivian demurred, but the more important fact was that she did not issue an immediate haughty refusal, a much more likely expected outcome to his bold proposition.

Since he was allowed the opportunity to bolster his peculiar marriage proposal, he was able to make some decent salient points in his favor, which caused Vivian to seriously ponder. She reasonably asked for some time to consider and suggested they continue their date to go dancing so she could utilize the time to continue her deliberations. At the end of the dancing, she hinted that she had made up her mind, and that she would reveal it at the hotel room.

However, if Eino was expecting an immediate answer from Vivian upon entrance in the hotel room, such outcome did not transpire. Instead, Vivian barked an order, "Eino darling, please get yourself completely naked and set yourself on the bed. Please assume the doggy position on your knees with your head resting on the pillow and push your magnificent bummy sticking up in the air."

Having the presence of mind to understand that it was inimical not to mention undesirable to protest Vivian's directive, Eino without hesitation complied to her command.

Vivian in turn casually took her time to undress as she carefully hung up her formal gown on an adequate hanger in the hotel room's closet. Once she was completely naked, Vivian got onto the bed and crawled to his upright bottom. She stationed herself between the valley of his parted calves. She started rubbing, and caressing his buttocks, smoothly and lovingly with her left hand. Vivian then inserted her right hand into her vagina for the purpose of coating it with her female secretions. She bent over on his back to whisper in his left ear, "Be brave Eino baby, and you will be rewarded."

Maintaining her right hand inside her sex, Vivian slipped back to enable herself to apply her tongue on his anus. Licking his ass hole brought about the desired effect of a gaping orifice. As she continued caressing his back and continue her exquisite anilingus, Vivian withdrew her right hand from her vagina and formed the slick fingers into a spear. Then she started gently but forcibly penetrating his anus with those fingers.

Eino let out a very loud gasp. He was taken by complete surprise, as he definitely had not expected or even imagined her intentions. He was not experiencing any real pain, but of course the sensation he was feeling could not be identified as pure unadulterated pleasure either. It was an excruciating mixture of irritation coupled with a feeling of sinful albeit erotic pleasure. Despite this weird sex play Vivian was inflicting on him he had no inclination to balk and force the activity to cease. He had never up to this point ever entertained in his mind, the possibility of the existence of such love making. However, mindful of Vivian's extensive sexual experience, he was prepared, even eager to indulge in brand new experiences.

Thus, after emitting his initial gasp of surprise, he started involuntarily moaning. The emotions he was feeling were out of this world. He felt like he had fallen into a permanent state of ecstasy. As Vivian was relentlessly working her fist deeper into his rectum, she was continuously shushing him in an effort to keep him calm. As well she kept continuously chanting the mantra: "Be brave Eino baby* (*interchanged with 'honey' or 'my sweet') and you will be rewarded."

Vivian, with her left hand reached around his hip to grab a hold of his now swollen male member. She started to gingerly stroke his rock hard shaft. This produced yet another gasp of surprise from the Estonian farmer, as this time his moaning intensified. Soon, his anus had gaped fairly significantly to allow penetration of Vivian's fist up to her wrist. This now produced an even more of a pronounced gasp of emotion from Eino, but this time a sensation of delight was audibly evident.

At this point, Vivian was herself feeling like she was swimming in a vast sea of ecstasy. Her exhilaration was fueled by a certain belief that it is a rare woman indeed who would voluntarily indulge never mind conceive of such sexual activity. That she was happily doing it, reinforced in her mind that she was indeed the sexiest woman alive. Plus, there was no denying from the audible sounds from her partner, that he was essentially enjoying the sexual ride of his life. Having such a positive outlook concerning her participation, she could sense that she was soon going to be overwhelmed by a most sensational thrilling orgasm for herself.

Once she had successfully fisted Eino's ass up to her wrist, keeping her right hand in his rectum, Vivian twisted her body around to lay on her backside. She scooted forward so that she could take his penis into her mouth. Thereupon, she pumped his ass with her right hand while simultaneously stroking with her left hand that part of the shaft not in her mouth. She simply kept her lips enveloped on his mushroom like cock head and applying some exquisite tongue action. In due course, he started to spurt load after load of his salty seed into her oral cavity. That triggered the onset of the expected delicious orgasm for herself, as she withdrew her fist from his rectum.

When he felt that he had unleashed his last load of cum, Eino immediately withdrew his penis from her mouth, and rolled over to lie on his back beside her. During the process of his ejaculation, Vivian had been automatically swallowing his semen as efficiently as possible. However, the action of his withdrawal caused a splatter of his sperm to remain clinging unto her lips. As soon as Eino had separated from her, Vivian raised herself to her knees. She turned over to make eye contact with him, as she was hovering over his supine body.

In her new position, the remnant sperm was dribbling from her lips traversing down her chin. In addition, as a result of her own climax, she was noticeably perspiring with droplets of sweat clearly visible on her forehead. Thereupon, Vivian affected a most wicked looking, saucy smile imaginable. She said, "So my darling Eino, can you guess what my answer is?"

Decidedly overwhelmed from the effects of the bizarre sexual activity, he was discombobulated enough not to recognize her coquettish teasing. In sincere bewilderment, Eino asked, "I've just been somewhat distracted, so I'm not so focused. Exactly what question are we talking about that you have the answer?"

In mock horror, Vivian grabbed a pillow and started bopping him on his head with it. She actually gigged as she said, "The question was the one where you asked if I would be willing to marry you."

"Oh, that question. Yes, now I remember. And you say you have an answer for me?"

Bopping his head one more time for good measure, Vivian replied, "Yes silly boy I have an answer for you. Can you guess what it is?"

Affecting a shy quizzical look and demeanor, Eino hesitatingly rubbing his chin in mock quandary replied, "Could it be a, yes?"

Refraining from bopping him yet again, Vivian tossed the pillow aside, and instead, sprawled on top of him raining kisses on his cheeks. She also grabbed his cock for some more manipulations. She enthusiastically prattled on, "Yes! Oh yes! It's a yes! It's a most certain yes! I want to marry you. I'd be honored to be your wife. I'd love to be your WOMAN."

Then noticing that his cock had hardened again in her hand, she continued her jubilation, "Oh my, my darling Eino! I can feel you are happy with my answer. I think this is a good time to consummate our engagement. I say Eino it's time for you to fuck your woman. Fuck her silly, I say. I so want that magnificent manhood of yours shoved into my pussy. Stuff me fully with that glorious cock of yours."

Accordingly, Vivian rolled on to her back to allow Eino to take her à la missionary position. Despite his very recent ejaculation, he was still easily able to penetrate her vagina with a very serviceable erection. She squeaked upon entry as she had not yet fully recovered her equilibrium from her overpowering orgasm from her actions of anilingus, fisting and fellatio. As a result of her dazed condition, Vivian throughout their sexual intercourse was not silent for a second. She uttered a non-stop bilingual patter of insipid sexual encouragements.

Those utterances included inter alia: "Yes! Yes! Yes! Oh fuck yes! Uh huh! Uh huh! Do it! Do it to me! Don't stop! Don't you dare fucking stop! Keep going! Harder! Harder I say! Fuck me! Fuck me good! Fuck the shit out of me. Oh Eino! Of fuck! You're the man! Fuck that pussy! Fuck that pussy good! God you're good! God Eino you're so fucking good! Oh my god! This is good! This is so fucking good! Oh shit! Shit! Shit!"

Unbelievably, she kept vocalizing this inane albeit salacious patter throughout the entire duration of their coitus, hardly even pausing to catch her breath. When she climaxed simultaneously with his ejaculation, her last exclamation was, "I'm done!" Thereupon, she emitted a prolonged, very unnerving loud scream, during which time Eino finished pumping his load of semen into her vagina. During her screaming she had kept her eyes closed, so when she stopped screaming, she naturally opened them. The immediate thing she saw was Eino sporting an impish smile affecting a bewildering look. She immediately blushed, her face turning into a vibrant beet red hue. Since, Eino had separated from their sexual position, she wordlessly jumped out of the bed, and rushed into the bathroom to spontaneously undergo a shower.

Once in the bathroom she considered opting for a cold shower. But then she reasoned one usually resorts to such a remedy to assuage an unrequited sexual opportunity. In her case, she was so wound up from the effects of a very torrid sexual episode that she needed a relaxing massage provided by a warm shower. During the shower she was berating herself for such a shameful spectacle she had just made of herself. All she could think was, 'Oh fuck what a ninny. For fuck's sakes! I'm thirty-one years old! It's not like I haven't had hot sex before. Hell, even a young virgin believing she just had engaged in the most beautiful sex she could have imagined, would not have reacted as stupidly as I just had. And this wasn't even really hot sex. Hell, it was just mundane very ordinary vanilla sex; the kind of everyday sex I would expect in a marriage. What the fuck's wrong with me?'

Although she wasn't fully mollified while she was toweling herself dry from the shower, but at least she was prepared to face Eino Tarvas head on with a semblance of equanimity. As she entered the main area of the hotel room, he immediately handed her a glass of bull's blood wine, saying, "Here Vivian, I thought you could use this to calm yourself."

This wonderful gesture brought tears into Vivian's eyes as it indicated to her, that the situation might not be as dire as she had imagined. Accepting the glass of wine she replied, "Oh thank you Eino that is so kind and thoughtful of you. I do apologize for my behavior. I can honestly say that I've never reacted to sex like that before. I pride myself for my intellect, but even the stupidest women wouldn't have acted so stupidly like I just had. I can understand if you might have second thoughts in marrying me. I hope you don't. I'm pretty sure I can promise to be more circumspect in the future."

Eino Tarvas now beamed a very warm smile. He replied, "Oh no. I have no second thoughts, Vivian. If anything, this love making has fortified my decision to wish to marry you. I take your word that you've never reacted this enthusiastically to sex before. I also believe your assertion that you've had lots of sexual partners before me, hell even some female partners as well. So given the veracity of those two premises, what is the logical conclusion that one can derive at from our lovemaking?"

Vivian smiled broadly as she enunciated, "That you, Eino Tarvas without a doubt you are the bomb diggity of sex!"

He laconically replied, "Quite so."

They both laughed heartily as they sipped their wine. By mutual telepathic agreement they engaged in a side by side sixty-nine oral sex activity before falling asleep in an intimate embrace. The following morning, they woke up virtually simultaneously. Thus, there was no surprise wake up sex which one imposed on the other. Instead, they gazed at each other smilingly, side by side, and then wordlessly without any prompting Vivian raised her leg up to allow him access to her vagina. Once he penetrated her, she curled her calf around his, to affect a comfortable and effective coitus.

Upon Vivian's urging, after they finished their morning coupling, Eino took her immediately to the Läänemets' residence. Vivian's tits were uncomfortably full and leaking milk, and thus, she so needed to breast feed Maia as quickly as possible. Eino double-backed to the hotel to check out and returned to the Läänemets residence for a hearty breakfast/brunch. Although clearly surprised by the sudden turn of events, nevertheless the Läänemets' sincerely congratulated Eino and Vivian on their betrothal and wished them all the happiness in the world. Vivian offered profuse exclamations of thank-yous, especially to Marika Läänemets for the wonderful hospitality afforded her. The latter quipped, "Perhaps our hospitality was a little more wonderful than what you bargained for or expected for that matter."

Then after gathering all her traveling property and possessions, Vivian with Maia, boarded Eino's Volkswagen SUV for the drive to the farm. The farm was located approximately 250 KMs south of Tallinn near the border with Latvia in the county called Valgamaa, which means white land. During the drive, their conversation never ceased as a million things were on each other's minds which they mutually felt needed to be ironed out between themselves.

They had mutually agreed that Vivian would cancel her return trip to Chicago, and instead move unto the farm permanently. Vivian remarked that this agreed arrangement reminded her of a four drawings cartoon strip which she once happened to have seen: the first strip, saw a man and a woman waking up together in a bed; the second strip saw the couple getting dressed; the third strip featured them exchanging wedding vows; and the last strip saw the couple back together sleeping in their bed.

To this remark, Eino indicated that such situation need not be the exact status for them. After all, since he had possession of a second farmhouse now available, she could sleep there. That way she could take the opportunity to remodel it in light of the fact that the original purpose of the said building structure now longer would apply. Instead, some alternative uses would have to be devised. Eino indicated that she would have carte blanche to renovate the building as she saw fit to make efficient maximum use of it to the overall benefit of their farming enterprise.

He admitted that in contemplating the purchase of the farm, he hadn't factored in that this building would be part and parcel of his acquisition of the entire real property. He confessed he had originally thought fleetingly of demolishing it, as he had no inspirational idea of how to utilize this building properly. It so happened that the way the property boundary between the two farms were drawn, the two farmhouses were located quite close together. Thus, with the amalgamation of both farms and the increased agricultural output, it made more sense to utilize both buildings.

In such contemplation, Eino added, "Lest you think my darling Vivian that my suggestion that you sleep in the Kangur (the surname of the neighbor) farmhouse is a hint that I desire to have less sex with you compared to the amount of sex we would have were we to sleep together in our farmhouse, banish such thoughts. Rest assured that I intend to fuck you silly during our engagement. I'm only saying that you might wish to occupy the Kangur household merely for the purpose of making it easier for you to effect changes that ought to be made if we're to utilize this property effectively. Naturally, once we're married, we will sleep together thereafter in the Tarvas farmhouse.

Vivian chuckled, and replied, "Considering how randy you've been the last few nights, I honestly have no fear that you will shirk from your duties to make me a happy woman. However, I can see the merit in my taking charge of remodeling the Kangur farmhouse. I already have a major change in mind. An acquaintance, upon noticing a dress I had sewn for myself, remarked that should I ever give up practicing law, I surely could make a lucrative living as a seamstress.

"In that regard, I intend to construct my dress for our wedding. Now I'm certainly aware that I now have the wherewithal to purchase the most elegant wedding dress either available off the rack or by commission of the most prestigious dress designers or dress makers in the world. Still, I want to do it myself as there is more loving attached to the construction of the dress than if it's made by strangers. Besides, I can't help ignore my frugal nature which abhors spending excessive money unnecessarily."

Eino asked, "So I take it then that you actually had sewn your wedding dress for your previous wedding ceremony?"

Vivian replied, "Yes I most certainly did with the help of my mother and sister. However, as you now know, my marriage was very short lived, so that there is no nostalgia attached to that dress. I've merely retained it in my possession, solely for the reason that when it comes time for Maia to marry, she can opt to wear that dress should she so choose. I can assure you that I will not put any pressure on her, as I truly would not care one way or the other. I believe it will become her very own sole prerogative as to how she views the circumstances of her birth, and how she would acknowledge it, presumably at the most significant moment in her life."

Eino could only comment, "I see."

Vivian continued, "Anyway, I view this wedding as definitely the absolutely most significant event in my life, and so it must be celebrated accordingly. Ergo, I welcome the use of the extra farmhouse as I'll have the use of lots of room for my sewing endeavors. It will also allow me to coerce Erica to come for a longer stay as a residential visit is surely more accommodating than austere commercial lodgings no matter the luxuries afforded. I have to confess that her assistance would be essential if I'm going to wear the most perfect wedding dress ever, and I absolutely want such to be the case."

Eino in his mind, had to figuratively wave the white flag as far as it was concerned in contemplating as to the natural consequences inherent to considering the brevity of their engagement. He had to concede their marriage held a helluva lot of consideration and concern in her mind than it was for him. It was not lost on him, that had she rejected his sudden marriage proposal outright, his life would not have been affected unduly as to how he was proceeding; no real material change would be forthcoming. However, for her to accept such a sudden impulse proposition on his part definitely necessitate a very real change in her life.

12