Vivian Travels to Estonia Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That being the case, it behooved him to outline future plans that would suggest that her decision to marry him was not foolish. He was in charge to point out that their life together would be mutually beneficial. In particular, it was incumbent on him to point out things that needed to be achieved to bring about the anticipated serendipity. In this regard he pointed out that the immediate concern of the farm was to get the barns erected and the new cows suitably housed. This he estimated would take about two months, and then thereafter they would have the leisure to prepare a proper wedding ceremony. He suggested sometime at the end of August and the beginning of September would be ideal. He added, "And I don't want to delay the wedding any longer so that you don't have the time to change your mind."

She retorted, "Fat chance of that. I've irrevocably crossed my Rubicon. There's no turning back now."

Eino surprised her by replying, "So, Vivian my love, you fancy yourself as being in the same position metaphorically as Julius Caesar."

Vivian affected a very warm smile, as she was gratified to discover that he had caught on to her application of a maxim referring to a famous historical event in Roman history. Eino proved to be more intellectual than the average dairy farmer, but it was even more comforting to know that he was aware of something which she had only learned about when she studied Roman history as an undergrad at the University of Wisconsin. Since Eino hadn't gone to college, this then could only mean that secondary education was of a high standard indeed in Estonia. Therefore, she should have no trepidation in having her daughter educated in this country.

She merely replied, "Indeed Eino, and bravo to you for fully understanding the implications facing me in marrying you. Anyway, as to the wedding date, let's shoot for the last Saturday in August. That was the exact same time frame of my wedding last year, which had such an unhappy ending. This way by marrying you at the same time will forever negate the memory of that unfortunate event having occurred at this time of the year."

Eino answered, "I have no problem with that date. With respect to your former marriage, at least there is a silver lining in the final outcome of its dissolution."

Vivian responded, "Yes indeed! And in this regard, I'd like to ask a favor of you. I would like to wear the engagement ring which my former husband had gifted me. It is truly a magnificent ring and I've loved it dearly. I haven't worn it along with my wedding ring since his death. This ring really has much more significance to my mind as the wedding dress I had sewn for the occasion.

"In the latter consideration, no matter how many times I were to marry, notwithstanding that this should be my only marriage from now on, still there's no denying that I can always construct a wedding dress to mark any such occasion. However, an engagement ring can only matter for the special wedding. Now my marriage as you know did not last long but the circumstances were that my husband stole monies that did not belong to him, and that's why he was able to afford such an expensive ring.

"Therefore, in my view this ring was not a real symbol of my first marriage, but instead it reflects the undeniable fact that had it not come into my possession in the way it did, then I would not have met you, and hence married you.

"Now naturally, I anticipate that we'll get our own wedding rings, but I would prefer you not purchase a separate engagement ring. I'd like to consider this engagement ring as a token symbolizing the actuality that without it, we would not have met and married. So would you allow me to wear it?"

Eino was somewhat bemused by this request. In actuality, he had not thought of getting an engagement ring since his marriage proposal had been truly a happenstance off the cuff proposition. And considering that their engagement period was of a relatively short duration the obligation to get one wasn't a paramount concern in his mind. Still, he marveled at her concern for his sensibilities in this matter without addressing the possible annoyance he might feel for her provocative jewelry and tattoos. So, he couldn't help replying, "No of course not. If this ring is as you say that important to you, I say by all means wear it. After all, I'm well aware that you have a penchant for adorning your body with happy memories of your exciting past. I'm not that churlish to wish to deny you any such pleasures."

Vivian was alarmed by what she discerned was an unstated aversion he had towards the display and reminders on her body of her past slatternly tendencies. So, she quickly replied, "Oh my sweet Eino, please don't be distressed. If you're at all bothered, I'll be happy to refrain from wearing the chain belts and the bracelets. I've only wore them because it gives me a good feeling to regard myself as a hot woman. When I'm with you I don't need such reminders. I know I am the sexiest woman alive when I'm with you. And if you like, I'll consult a tattoo artist about removing the tattoos. And if that's not possible to see about obscuring them so that they will lose all their relevance in appearance. I'm willing to do anything baby, to make sure you're totally happy with me."

Eino demurred, "Not to worry darling, I'm really just teasing. As I've already stated to you that your past sexual life is just that, your past, sexual life. I wouldn't want to begrudge you for any satisfaction you derive in recalling it. Besides I like to believe that our sex life will be something to cherish forever."

Relieved, Vivian smiled and simply said, "You're the man, Eino!"

When they arrived at the farm, Eino introduced Vivian to Maarja, his mother and to Helmutt his son. Eino had previously indicated that his mother had remained residing on the farm living with him upon the death of his father. So, Vivian was naturally anxious to meet her future mother-in-law. Vivian had grown up with her paternal grandparents living at the Laaning family farm, until they passed away within a year of each other when Vivian was fifteen and sixteen years old. Thus, she was a daily witness as to how her mother amicably interacted with her in-laws. With such experience, to fall back on, Vivian had a good anticipation that she was likely to get along with her future mother-in-law just fine.

Maarja Tarvas turned out to be a woman of average height with a pleasant countenance and exuding a sunny disposition. Her resemblance to her son, was quite discernible. The meeting proved to be very cordial considering the circumstances. Obviously, Maarja was totally shocked to be meeting a brand new prospective daughter-in-law without any prior inkling that such an occurrence was to happen as an outcome of his three days business foray to Tallinn. However, she kept her own counsel as her attitude was that her son's life and happiness was on him. She felt her duties as a mother had ended when he had matured into adulthood. Maarja was happy to provide advice and suggestions if asked. She seldom advanced unsolicited advice. If he did not follow her suggestions, she was not particularly dismayed as she viewed it as the necessary part of his learning curve. If by ignoring her advice, he nevertheless still succeeded, she was simply thrilled that he had not heeded her faulty suggestion.

When Eino had called his mother to advise he is bringing to live at the farm, a woman with her child whom he would marry in due time, Maarja's initial reaction was, "Are you sure Eino? Why haven't you told me more about the situation before? I take it Kaisa has decided to leave her husband after all? You never told me she was a mother. Are you absolutely sure you want her?"

As a matter of course, Eino had divulged some information to her mother regarding Kaisa Noor, the married woman he had been seeing in Tallinn. She had to assume this was the woman who he was talking about, and was bringing to the farm, since he had not indicated that there was any other woman he was involved with. However, when he clarified to Maarja the circumstances of who he was actually bringing, and how he had met her, Maarja was understandably incredulous, and actually bewildered by what in her view was a totally bizarre action by her son. True to her character, though, she merely responded with a laconic observation, "Oh! I guess then, I'll see you soon with your intended bride and your apparently future stepdaughter!"

Since Maarja couldn't imagine what kind of a woman would agree to marry on such short acquaintanceship, Vivian turned out to be a happy surprise. During their brief initial meeting, Maarja concluded that Vivian was a very sharp and shrewd woman; certainly, a class above the kind of female she had thought her son would be able to hope to attract to marry. There was no question in Maarja's mind, that Vivian was a superior woman in every respect than her previous daughter-in-law. That being the case, she refused to speculate as to the reasons why Vivian would have agreed to marry her son so abruptly. Instead, she resolved to do her best to get along with Vivian. In the back of her mind, she didn't think the marriage would last, but should it break down, she sure as hell did not want herself to be the cause of failure.

Eino then conducted an introductory tour of both farms for Vivian. Vivian's first impression was very favorable, as she could envision all the improvements, she was interested in making. Such anticipated undertakings, along with the brief pleasant meeting with Maarja, went a long way to dispel from some of her understandable disquiet for making such a rash and hurried significant decision in her life. Vivian was not one to indulge in second guessing any resolution in any case. Her credo was that once you decide to do something the main concern should be how best to implement the decision. It is futile and not productive to delve in the regrets for having made the decision.

The first foremost scheme that came to Vivian's mind was to remodel the kitchen in the Tarvas farmhouse and modernize it. As she pointed out to Eino, "As your wife and expected to do a major part of the cooking for the family, I truly need an up-to-date kitchen."

Eino suggested, "I'm sure Mother won't mind sharing the cooking chores in exchange for you being in charge of looking after Helmutt, along with your baby. You can also count on my help as well."

"No problem, I'm sure. I will definitely be consulting with your mother for her input to produce the most efficient kitchen possible. I'm positive, I'll get along with your mother without a hitch."

Maarja had produced a most bountiful dinner, which was enjoyed by everyone. Despite the awkwardness of the introduction of Vivian and her baby into the Tarvas household, the conversation was sparkling, and a sense of family intimacy was developing. The highlight of the conversation consisted of Vivian presenting her plans for improvement. As Eino had apprised his mother of Vivian's wealth, it was evident that money was not an issue in implementing her planned improvements. Most importantly every improvement suggested by Vivian was extremely useful and could not help but make the farm become more efficient and productive which would translate into additional revenue for the farm.

Vivian's excitement in outlining her plans was infectious to mother and son, Tarvas; they could not help but be excited themselves. The determination in Vivian's delivery of her plans left no doubt she was going to make the improvements happen. It was not lost on mother and son that Vivian had become the de facto operations leader of the farm; a person totally unknown to them four days previously. But then both of them were familiar with the application of the adage: "Money talks!"

That night, Vivian and Eino moved into the Kangur farmhouse, to establish the engagement bedroom for premarital sex. The adjoining bedroom to the master bedroom would serve as Maia's bedroom until the wedding. Also moving into the Kangur farmhouse was Eino's oldest dog, a Golden Retriever, named Erki, who would keep guard of Maia as it had done for Helmutt when he was a baby. Erki could be counted on to bark when the baby would start crying. Thus, Vivian could be assured that she would be made aware of Maia's feeding needs even when the baby was placed in a different sleeping room.

The decision for Vivian to reside at the Kangur farmhouse prior to the wedding paid off immediate dividends. With Maarja Tarvas firmly ensconced in her bedroom, along with Helmutt in his own bedroom at the Tarvas farmhouse, Vivian and Eino had free rein to indulge in unbridled wild sex to their hearts' content. Accordingly, Vivian happily stripped naked, just before preparing baby Maia to bed. She took a satisfying communal bathe with her baby before commencing a pre slumber breast feeding.

Once that activity was concluded, and after burping Maia, Vivian laid her baby to the crib, transported to the room. This crib was the one, Eino still had retained which had been used by his son. Helmutt had graduated to sleeping on a regular bed only a month prior. As Vivian returned to the master bedroom, she espied Eino was in his naked state and lying supine on the bed. This prompted Vivian to coyly suggest, "Hmm! I wonder Mr Tarvas what might you have in mind? I guess I can eliminate the possibility of a stroll around the farmhouse at this point in time."

Eino remained silent, as his intuition suggested that she actually did not wish a response. Vivian got onto the bed and crawling on her hands and knees towards him, she affected her most sultry sexy low voice said, "Are you perhaps contemplating on having my body?"

As she was in reach, she kissed him, kissed him deeply, kissed him passionately. Once there was a break in the osculation, she murmured, "Do you want my body?"

By now realizing that Vivian was only uttering sexy rhetorical questions, Eino merely moaned in response when she recommenced her passionate kisses. When Vivian ended this round of kissing, she moved southward to rain kisses on his nipples. She moaned out a new question, "Do you wish to own my soul?"

As Vivian had slid down to his crotch area, she grabbed his cock, and was idly but lovingly stroking it. Again, in an affected deep sexy sultry voice she opined, "This mighty fine cock owns my body."

Vivian commenced a slow passionate manual and oral sexual stimulation of Eino's penis. She sighed as she coaxed his phallus to its maximum hardness. She reveled in the feel of his cock in her mouth. It felt so erotic for her despite that it was not a unique experience for her. Then she mounted him and inserted his rock-hard cock into her very wet cunt. She bounced a couple of times while she was on top of him. She then gushed. still in her sultry sexy voice, "Well Eino, baby, you now have my body."

Then without warning, Vivian efficiently grabbed a hold of Eino's supine body, and thereby, was able to maneuver a complete body reversal turnover. He was now on top of her, fucking her à la missionary position. This time Vivian snarled, in an exaggerated hiss of a voice, "Now if you want to own my soul Eino, all you have to do is fuck the shit out of me. My soul is yours for the taking. I know you can do it big boy. Fuck me! Fuck me now! Fuck me silly! You can do it. You can do it, if you want to. Do you want to?"

Accordingly, Eino did fuck Vivian silly. In reaction she screamed out her orgasm. Fortunately, for Vivian's sensibilities her orgasmic screaming this time around was much more subdued than her Tallinn episode, even though she had the impression that this coitus was much more intensive. As she was entering into the ambiance of her afterglow, her primary thought was that she did not now regret even for a moment, her rash decision to agree to marry this magnificent Estonian dairy farmer.

12