Vivid Memory

Story Info
Wandering back to the hotel room at just the right moment.
984 words
4.34
8.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shouldn't be taking the time to write this out, but the memory was so clear and vivid I had to.

We were at a convention. I was wandering back to the wing where our rooms were located - slightly out of the way but still with a fair chance of folks wandering past. The door to your room opened and you hesitantly stepped out. Scanning the hall your eyes widened ever so slightly when you saw me. Your eyes narrowed quickly and you gave a devious grin. I understood your hesitation. The only thing you were wearing was an oversized men's dress shirt. The sleeves were rolled halfway up your forearms. There were only 2 buttons fastened just below your belly button. The only thing keeping the shirt from sliding off left or right was the seams near the buttons getting caught on your stiff nipples.

As you padded on bare feet into the hall I learned just how much that devious grin meant. You were holding a leash. As you moved forward a gentle tug pulled your friend out behind you. I didn't know who she was, but she was beautiful. She was also completely naked. A voluptuous woman with long red hair falling down around her shoulders. Her skin was smooth.. Her breasts were wonderfully full and round, her ass had just the right curve and the hollow at her hip made me want to slide my hands around her to feel if it was as soft as it looked. I wanted to know what color her eyes were, but she was blindfolded. The leash you held was clipped to a neat leather collar around her neck.

I could only stop and stare. You gave the leash the slightest tug, "Come along..."

A few doors further down the corridor there was a small lounge conference room combination. It didn't have a door, just a framed opening. I'd checked it out earlier in the weekend. You simply strolled along until you reached the doorway and stepped in. I was compelled. I had to follow.

When I peeked my head around the door frame you were just turning back to face the door. Standing at the far end of a couch you used your free hand to unbutton the only two buttons you'd bothered with. You sat and settled back against the arm of the couch, one foot stayed on the floor and the other was up on the cushions against the back of the couch. You were wide open, completely exposed for anyone that walked in. I just stood and stared. I was rock hard and began to gently rub myself through my shorts.

"Kneel"

Your red headed friend did as she was commanded. Kneeling directly in front of you against the edge of the couch. You tucked the leash handle against your side, reached out to her and turned her ever so slightly so she faced you directly.

My heart jumped and my pulse raced when I heard a door slam just up the corridor. I didn't dare look to see who was there, but the voices faded as the unsuspecting guests walked the other way. If only they had known.

This sound, this chance that you'd be caught seemed to be the trigger you needed. You leaned your head back and moaned ever so slightly. The redhead had her arms crossed over her chest, her knees firmly together as she knelt awaiting your next instruction. The noises from the hall must have done something for her as well. I thought I could see glistening wetness between her thighs.

You picked your head up and looked directly at me before you spoke again, "Lean over. I need to feel your mouth on me." The redhead reached out to find your thighs, caressing them as she leaned her head in and put her tongue to use. Your eyes drifted from mine down to her ass. You tilted your head ever so slightly to the side. Your expression shifted. You didn't like what you saw.

You grasped the leash further toward the collar and reversed your grip. The end you were holding became an impromptu whip. You used the loose end to snap the redhead's ass.

"Slide your knees apart. Open up and show anyone watching exactly how wet you are." She attempted to comply without stopping. It wasn't good enough for you, so you swatted her ass again. "Wider! I want him to see." Her knees slid far enough apart to force her open in front of me. Your eyes came back to mine and your grin slid up to an all out smile. You let your eyes close and tilted your head back again, moaning as your friend licked in a frenzy. One of the redhead's hands moved from your thigh to hers, then further as she started rubbing herself. Her other hand moved past her mouth and she pushed her fingers inside you without ever slowing her tongue down.

Your hips began to roll and buck. Your moans were getting louder and louder. I wanted to move, to join but I was transfixed. I could only watch. Your ass actually came up off the couch as you heaved against the fingers now working furiously in and out and you gave a whole body shudder as your climax peaked.

The redhead pulled back slowly, trailing her wet fingers along your thigh. You breathed out a long sigh of contentment.

"That was nice," you said as you picked your head up again, "let's head back to our room where we have those nice big windows that open to the courtyard so you can have your turn." You stood, not bothering to re-button your shirt and headed back to your room trailing your friend behind. I followed, so happy you'd allowed me to share the first show. I looked forward to the next.