Vivienne's Domination: Power Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The climax approached like a freight train, unavoidable and overwhelming. Vivienne, sensing their impending release, issued her final command. "Cum with me now, Thomas," she demanded, her voice tinged with desperation. "Cum with me or you'll never find release again."

The threat was terrifying, yet undeniably arousing. Thomas felt his body responding to her command, his pleasure reaching its peak. He was no longer in control, his body and mind completely dominated by Vivienne. And with one final thrust, he obeyed, his climax coinciding with hers in a cataclysmic explosion of pleasure.

The sensation of her tightening around him as she climaxed, her body trembling beneath him, was mind-shattering. He was trapped in the vice-like grip of her climax, his body pulsating with each wave of pleasure that crashed over them. Despite the searing pain radiating from his wound, he was utterly captive to the moment, lost in the intoxicating combination of pain and pleasure.

Her body convulsed with pleasure, entrapping him in the throes of her climax. Her velvet vice tightened, their bodies trembling in unison as waves of ecstasy crashed over them. Despite the scorching pain shooting from his wounded area, he found himself lost in this bewildering mesh of agony and ecstasy.

Post-climax, a cruel demand slipped from Vivienne's lips, "Clean up your mess, Thomas. Use your tongue, and swallow it all." The order was issued with a chilling calm, her gaze steely and uncompromising.

Resigned to his fate, Thomas obeyed. His actions were mechanical, devoid of any enthusiasm or spirit, as he bowed down to his humiliating task. Meanwhile, Vivienne, revelling in his submission, sank into a deep meditative state, her breathing slowing down and her body relaxing completely.

Once he had complied with her orders, Vivienne's body eased into a peaceful slumber, her expression one of serene contentment. Her sleeping visage was a sharp contrast to the fierce, domineering figure she embodied just moments before.

Left alone with the aftermath of their disturbing liaison, Thomas was left to grapple with his harsh reality. The adrenaline that had previously propelled him had now evaporated, leaving behind the relentless throb of his wound and the realization of his newly imposed servitude.

His eyes welled up with tears, silently trickling down his face, marking the silent narrative of his despair. He was Vivienne's possession now, claimed and branded, trapped in a perverse universe where pain and pleasure were twisted partners in dance. His total surrender to Vivienne had cost him his autonomy and, in effect, a fragment of his identity.

As he lay beside Vivienne, his tears dampening the pillow beneath him, his soft sobs echoed within the silent room. The bitter truth of his predicament was a hard pill to swallow. In his suffering, he found himself in solitary confinement, a plaything to a woman who drew pleasure from his torment. His life had taken an irreversible turn. And as the night fell deeper, he mourned for the man he once was and dreaded the man he had become.

12