Viv's Turn Pt. 01

Story Info
A little lesbian learning.
10.4k words
4.86
11.1k
12

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/11/2024
Created 01/27/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LissyW
LissyW
248 Followers

This is a companion story to the 'Shona' series. It tells the story from Viv's perspective, instead of Shona's.

It can be read in isolation, but it will be better appreciated if you have read 'Shona' first.

***

I ended the call and shook my head despondently. Bummer. My best friend Shona just told me she had finished with her latest boyfriend and had re-joined me in the ranks of the bachelorettes. I had been single for over 6 months, mostly because of CBA (can't be arsed) syndrome. No, I'm being unfair to myself. I just hadn't met anyone who I fancied enough to be arsed. Still, it meant there would be more opportunities for girls' nights out. Maybe we could even get a sad spinsters group going.

In the event, Shona and I had some great nights out, just the two of us, and we got closer. We'd always been good friends but now we became more intimate, somehow. We talked about sex more, and the shortcomings (literally!) of our ex-boyfriends - not something we'd really done much of before.

I suppose it was two or three months after Shona had split from Chris that she stunned me. We'd had a few drinks and she suddenly blurted out that she thought she might be gay. This came as a complete shock to me. It was totally unexpected. At first, I thought she was about to come on to me, which I would have had to resist because I was still determinedly straight at that point, but no. Instead, she came out with an eye-popping story about starting an internet porn channel, starting to watch lesbian porn, and even developing a girl-crush on one of her patients (she was a physiotherapist).

As I said, I was stunned. To be honest, I had begun to wonder why she was still single. I didn't think she suffered from CBA like I did and, being a sexy, good-looking redhead with great curves, she was not short of male admirers. These revelations made it all clear.

I didn't really know what to say. I think I just went 'Wow, OK' or something like that. On one level, I found it quite a exciting, for all sorts of reasons, and I was touched that she'd chosen to confide in me because she couldn't really have known how I'd react. I hastened to reassure her; 'You know, none of this makes any difference to you and me, Shona.. You're still my best friend whatever you do.' She reached out and hugged me.

I was interested in this porn channel she'd started though. It sounded like an easy way to make money. After all, I was wanking off in my bedroom on a regular basis. Why not film myself? She made it sound simple, and she thought my 'sweet and innocent' looks would play very well for brazen wank videos; "looks like butter wouldn't melt, but she's actually very dirty." It was a tempting idea.

I had a sudden thought. She had been watching lezzy porn so it seemed an obvious question to ask. 'Have you thought of introducing girl-girl content to your channel?' She looked askance at me, so I quickly followed up. 'Not with me, obviously, but you know Claudia who works with me at the hospital is gay? She seems up for most things and she's already tried to get me into bed. I told her I was straight but she just said, "That doesn't matter, we could still have a bit of fun." I bet she'd love to have "a bit of fun" with you.'

I wasn't sure Shona knew Claudia, or 'Clo' as she liked to be known. I'd met Shona six or seven years earlier when she still worked at the hospital (I'm a nurse) but she had left to work in a private clinic and I couldn't recall when Clo had started.

It turned out she did remember her, vaguely. 'Hmm, small, curvy, curly hair and big boobs?

'THAT'S her!'

I suggested Shona should meet me for a coffee in the hospital restaurant and I would make sure Clo was there. She seemed to like the idea, so we made a date for the following Wednesday when we'd both be on shift.

The next day, I tapped up Clo to see if she was up for a bit of lezzy fun on camera with my best mate, who wasn't quite sure she was gay, but wanted to find out. As expected, Clo was well up for it. One thing you can say about Clo is that she's definitely a fun-loving animal.

We met as arranged, and Clo got straight down to brass tacks, saying 'So, Shona, Viv tells me you have your own porn channel on the 'net and you might want to start doing some stuff with other girls, even though you're straight. Is that right?'

Shona seemed a little taken aback by her matter-of-fact directness, and she hedged slightly; 'Honestly Clo, I'm not even sure whether I'm straight, gay, or something in between...' and Clo was typically forthright.

'Well it would be a good way to find out, maybe. Don't you think? I'd def be up for it if you are.'

She looked from Clo to me and back again, then said 'Yes, I am up for it. Let's do it.' I was loving this. It seemed my friends were off on a sexual adventure and, although i was straight, I felt a little pang of envy. However, when Clo suggested I join in and make a threesome I had to quickly demur. I did find the thought of what they were planning strangely exciting, but I was definitely leaving it to them.

The following week Clo was full of how great it was, how Shona was definitely gay, and how they had made super-hot videos. Apparently, they were only lacking someone to operate the camera. 'Do you fancy doing it, Viv?' she asked. I was taken aback, but the idea immediately appealed to me. It was a way to get involved, without actually getting involved, if you get me. I was fascinated by it, but didn't fancy all that messy, wet oral sex.

'OK,' I said, breezily.

'Really? Do you mean it?'

'Yeh, why not? What's the worst that can happen?' I grinned...

That evening, I called Shona; ; 'Hiya, it's me. Clo has asked me to film your lezzy playtime this Saturday. She said you'd already talked about it.'

She seemed surprised. 'And are you OK with that?' She obviously wasn't expecting me to say yes.

'Of course I am. 'I may not want to HAVE lezzy sex, but I think it might be interesting to watch and film, even a little bit horny. It's just so NAUGHTY!' Truth is, I WAS excited by the thought of it. It was a bit of girly fun. No men allowed.

We arranged for the three of us to meet at Shona's flat the next Saturday afternoon. I told her I'd need some help with learning how to use the cameras, but she didn't seem to think it was a problem.

The day arrived, and I collected Clo and drove over to Shona's flat, which is on the second floor of a big old converted building near the town centre. Clo seemed excited, but not madly so, and she didn't seem to have made any special effort to be sexy. There was no vampish makeup or special hairdo, and she only had her usual handbag with her, so no special outfit either. It was like we were going to a friend's for coffee, not to make a porn film.

When Shona opened the door, I was a little gobsmacked. She had on a very short, and very sexy, satin dressing gown, and she seemed to be naked under it. Her nipple bumps were showing very prominently through the black material. I'd never seen her looking like this, and I was a bit bemused to find my throat dry and my heart thumping in my chest. Clo had noticed the nipples too, and made some flippantly mischievously remark about them, making Shona blush slightly and she dashed off to the bedroom to get cameras.

We sat on the sofa, and Shona started trying to teach me about the three different cameras. One of them, a small action cam, was very familiar to me because I had a similar one myself, but the others were more sophisticated and would take time to learn. We should have done this in advance really.

Clo was not in the mood to wait, and she stood up and started to strip, one garment at a time. First her jumper came off, then the thin blouse she had under it, revealing a very sheer, almost see-through bra. Her tits are probably not actually massive, but she's tiny -- even smaller than me - and they are completely out of proportion, so they look eye-popping. Even I was impressed. They don't look like that under her ward scrubs, I can tell you!

It was obvious that Shona was even more distracted than me, and I had to put my finger under her chin and turn her head back to face me so that she could continue her tutorial. It was no good though. Clo was kicking off her shoes and wiggling out of her jeans now, leaving her in just that bursting black bra and similarly sheer knickers. When she came and stood very close to us as we sat half-facing each other on the sofa (and I mean VERY close) it was impossible to concentrate.

She stood there with her hands on her hips and Shona was completely distracted. To be honest, so was I. Clo's amazingly plump pussy lips showed clearly through the thin, semi-transparent material of her knickers. She had a camel-toe to die for and it was impossible not to gaze at it. I grabbed the action cam and started filming, just as Shona, obviously suddenly overcome with lezzy lust, leant forward and nuzzled into the fabric of Clo's panty crotch, which was obviously already wet because it made Shonas nose shiny.

Clo let out a long slow gasp, like she'd been holding her breath, and pushed her hips forward, rubbing herself against Shona's face, then she hooked a finger into the leg of her knickers and pulled the stretchy gusset aside, parting her lips as she did so. Shona slid off the sofa so she was sitting on the floor and Clo opened her legs more and bent her knees until they were against the sofa cushions. Shona was now directly under her and I was just leaning to one side, trying to keep this amazing scene tightly framed, as Shona tongued that cunt like her life depended on it, and Clo was definitely enjoying it. 'Ohh God, Shona, that's so fuckin good.'

I was getting some stunning close-ups of this and, to be honest, straight or not, I was also enjoying the show. Shona's cheeks became wet and streaked with Clo's creamy juice, and stray droplets were trickling down her neck as Clo's pussy got SO unbelievably wet. Oh my God, it was so hot!

I moved in really close, just as Shona started tongue-fucking her, holding her tongue stiff and pressing it deep into Clo's hole until she gave a shudder and came, with a gutteral moan. Shona gagged a little as Clo's orgasm juice trickled into the back of her throat, and Clo rolled sideways, bumping the camera as she fell onto the sofa.

I stopped the film and sat up, looking down at Shona as she lay back on the sofa cushion, panting, her face a slick mess of girl cum. For some reason, I had momentary urge to kiss her and lick up the mess, but I resisted.

We moved into the bedroom and shot more insanely dirty footage, and it soon became clear we were pretty good at making lesbian porn films. Clo came up with fantastic provocative suggestions, and all I had to do was get the camera in the perfect position to capture the action. Sometimes that meant really close and, although I wasn't actually having sex with them, it almost felt like it. I was shocked by how much it turned me on!

I maintained control for a long time, but the final straw was Shona sitting on Clo and fucking her tit. I was right in there filming a close up of nipple and clit teasing each other, and Shona was so turned on, her juice started trickling down the inside of Clo's boob, into her cleavage. Well, that was it, I couldn't stand any more. I jumped up, said 'Sorry, I need the loo' and dashed to the bathroom.

I had pretended to suddenly need a pee, but I just needed get myself off and release the tension. I dropped my decidedly damp pants, sat on the toilet lid, and wanked myself to an explosive orgasm in about 10 seconds flat. Fuck, I was so horny.

I was worried that I might block the loo, I used so much paper to clean myself and the toilet lid afterwards, but it flushed OK (phew) and I re-emerged, no doubt red faced, apologising for my sudden desertion. They both burst out laughing. They knew exactly what had happened.

'Are you sure you can stand more, Viv?' asked Clo, jiggling her tit with one hand. Well, I wasn't giving up that easily. I picked up the camera again, and we shot some softer kissing and nipple-play footage, which was still hot, but a little less explosive.

I practiced shooting super close ups using the macro lens on the handycam, and Shona was especially pleased with them when we reviewed them after the shoot. They looked great on the camera, so I could tell they'd be awesome on a bigger screen.

We sat cross-legged on the bed, chatting, and looking through the footage I'd shot, and I had to admit that I had found it a turn on; 'I don't think it's possible to be so close to that stuff and not be turned on' I said, but I still maintained I wasn't gay.

As I was driving Clo home, she said, 'Wow, wasn't that fun? We have to do more of that!' There was a question in my head, but I kept it to myself for now. I happened to know that Clo had the hots for one of the doctors at the hospital, Dr Tiwari (first name, Deena) who was dark and dusky, and very attractive in a sultry, taciturn kind of way. Clo had been pursuing her for months, even though Deena was not, as far as I knew, gay. Clo insisted that she was, but was just 'in denial.' Hmm, maybe, but I recalled her saying that about me as well.

Anyway, I wondered how the Showcase, and her new connection with Shona, would affect the long-running pursuit of Deena. I could tell she found Shona hot - there was a certain chemistry between them when they were fucking -- but Shona also had a another object of desire, this runner she was treating, called Aly.

A week later, Clo and I got a WhatsApp from Shona saying the films had been uploaded and were already amazingly popular. We excitedly made plans to shoot more girl-girl content, because it was obvious that that's where the money was. We also agreed to share all the proceeds from the channel equally. It promised to be a very nice little earner and, in truth, very easy money. We were on a roll.

I still wondered what Clo was going to do about Deena though. I had seen them flirting at work, as usual, so I had the impression that the chase was still on but, if they did get together, Clo's sexual liaison with Shona would have to stop, surely?

I was pondering on how to raise the question with her, when she rang me with news. 'Hi Viv, I've got some great news. I finally got Deena's pants off! Y'see, persistence pays off.'

'Wow, that's great, Clo. I really was starting to think you were wasting your time.'

'She's still a bit uncertain, but the first bridge has been crossed.'

'So, I guess that's the end of you and Shona on the Showcase then.'

'Oh God. I never thought of that. I'll have to talk to Shona... Definitely have to stop. Deena would be horrified.'

I didn't really envy her. I thought Shona would probably be very disappointed because the Showcase was just taking off, but the very next day at work, Clo gave me more news. She'd been out with Deena, and they had gone to a favourite watering hole of ours called "The Sip That Rocks" and bumped into Shona, who was with 'a drop-dead gorgeous tall blonde called Aly' (Clo's description). 'You're kidding,' I said, but of course I knew she wasn't.

'Hmph,' I thought to myself. First Clo, then Shona. I really needed to shake myself out of my CBA lethargy and get back in the game.

I didn't hear from Shona for a few days, which was unusual, but I obviously knew why. On the Sunday though, feeling a bit left out, and brimming with curiosity, I decided to give her a call. I deliberately put on a bright and breezy attitude, though that wasn't really how I was feeling.

'Hey, hey, Ms Femme Fatale, what's this I've been hearing? Clo tells me that you were seen out in The Sip with a gorgeous tall blonde. What's the news? C'mon, spill the goss.'

'Yes, it's true, Aly and I are together. I'm at the track with her right now. Full story when I see you, it's fantastic!' She sounded deliriously happy, so I couldn't stay glum. 'Who was that out with Clo the other night?' she asked.

'Ah, that was Deena. She's the doctor that Clo's been chasing for months. She "finally got her pants off," to quote Clo. Wow. I feel like a right spinster. All my mates are getting loved up, while I'm sitting at home frigging myself...'

'Aww, don't despair Viv. We'll find you a boyfriend... or a girlfriend,' she added mischievously.

'Don't be naughty, you shameless dyke.' I teased.

'Vivienne! Language,' she said in a school teacher voice, but we were both laughing. This kind of banter was normal between us.

'Have to go V, Aly's race is starting in a minute. We'll meet up for a catch up, one day this week. See ya, kiss kiss,' and she rang off, leaving me with very mixed feelings. On one hand I was happy for my friends, but there was also a bit of a void, which I wasn't sure how to fill because I hadn't even the remotest love interest on my horizon.

We met up in The Sip for a catch up on the following Tuesday night, and of course I'd been talking to Clo. We hadn't made any videos for a couple of weeks at this point and now it seemed unlikely we ever would, with both Clo and Shona in new relationships. Clo had been a bit remiss in not talking to Shona, and it was left to me, because I had asked Clo about it.

'Clo says she wants to take a rest from it,' I said when Shona raised the subject. 'She says don't close the door, because she might be back, but she wants to see how things go with Deena.' I guess it was inevitable really, and Shona seemed to understand. She just gave a shrug of resignation. 'So, is that the end of the Showcase, Shona?' I asked. 'Shame if it is, I was just starting to enjoy it.'

'Well, I'm not sure,' she said, uncertainly, 'I could carry on, but I think a lot of subscribers will drift away if there's no new lesbian videos appearing. I didn't really think about the possibility of this situation arising when we started doing the girl-girl stuff.'

'No, me neither. Sorry,' I said, a little glumly.

'it's not your fault Viv. You couldn't be expected to foresee this. If anything, you might have expected Clo and me to get together, but that was never going to happen.'

'I suppose not, but it was me who suggested the FF stuff, and it was fun, while it lasted.' I sighed.

'Has Clo told Deena about the Showcase?' she suddenly asked.

'No. She thinks the relationship is a bit fragile, so she's treading carefully. Deena is only just taking her first gay steps, after all, and Clo doesn't want her to run away screaming, ' I smiled ruefully.

'Understandable,' Shona nodded.

'Clo said their first sex was strange,' I continued, 'Deena was very uncertain, and Clo had to "be very gentle with her." Only fingers at first, and the only oral was breasts and a bit of "tentative finger-tasting." I think it'll be OK though; I've noticed Deena definitely has a bit of a spring in her step lately.'

Shona told me the full story of what had happened with Aly at the end of the previous week. Including a bit too much about the sex and how fantastic it was. She was clearly on Cloud 9 so I tried not to be grumpy about how deprived I was feeling. Aly sounded too good to be true, really.

'So, when am I going to meet the amazing Aly?' I asked, trying to keep my slightly bitter sarcasm out of my voice.

'In about five minutes, hopefully.' She grinned and looked at her watch. 'She's coming here to meet us. I've invited her,' she said, looking devilish. I thumped her on the arm.

'You witch!' I exclaimed. 'We've been sat here an hour and you didn't tell me she was coming??'

'I wanted it to be a surprise,' she laughed. 'You knew you were going to meet her sooner, rather than later, surely?'

'Well yes, but... yes but... ' I stuttered. 'Oooh you! I wonder why I'm still mates with you sometimes!'

She was grinning from ear to ear. Enjoying my vexation, while I was spitting feathers.

LissyW
LissyW
248 Followers