All Comments on 'Viv's Turn Pt. 01'

by LissyW

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
MigbirdMigbird3 months ago

Glad you are looking at Showcase, if you will, from Viv’s POV — after all, she operates the camera so POV takes on added meaning. Very erotic as we see her as an enthusiastic voyeur but also as she turns the camera on herself literally and reflectively. Loved the closing of this chapter: the intensely passionate sex scene (just as hot if not more so than the same scene from Ch 5) and Viv’s inner dialogue about her exploration/journey. More than tangential; looking forward to where you take Viv/us.

LissyWLissyW3 months agoAuthor

Migbird: Thank you. I think it was toesucker1 who suggested doing something from Viv's POV, so I thought: why not the whole story? There's plenty of scope with her and Sonia.

Lissy

toesucker1toesucker13 months ago

OMG - this was so good. I liked Viv in the prior series and really like the new window into her evolving feelings. And reliving that camera shoot through Viv's eyes? So erotic. Yes, I did suggest the new POV and I'm so glad it got you thinking. "... another triumph of sizzling erotica".

LissyWLissyW3 months agoAuthor

toesucker1: Thanks, and thanks for the suggestion. I'm enjoying revisiting it from a different perspective.

Lissy

CupidCupidCupidCupid3 months ago

Wow, what a story. It was so, very erotic, hot and sexy!

For me, Viv was the most interesting character from the Shona series and it good to see her version of events. Her questioning of her own sexuality, after videoing Shona and Aly, through to her starting to changing her looks was well written. In fact, the whole story was well written, which made it such a good read!! Easy 5 stars 🌟

LissyWLissyW3 months agoAuthor

CupidCupid: Thank you. I had't really considered Viv a main character until the Shona series developed, but she's definitely worth her own story.

Lissy

johnco54johnco543 months ago

This was really good. Often when a write looks at the same story from another POV, it can be a little repetitive, but you managed to keep this fresh. Kudos.

LissyWLissyW3 months agoAuthor

johnco54: Thanks. That was one of the things I was aiming for.

UncertainTUncertainT3 months ago

Very well written and fully deserving 5*

LissyWLissyW3 months agoAuthor

UncertainT: Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

fantastic ,had me on the edge of my seat feeling so horny ,Thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLissyW@LissyW
I'm a 30-something, tall, lesbian brunette. I love the female body and all things feminine. I enjoy the sheer power of female sexuality, and the allure of beautiful women and, of course, I adore writing and reading lesbian erotica.. My stories Over Heels, Savour Me, Anja's Ga...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES