Vixen Cruise Lines

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who are thes--Who are--What are they going to do to me?" she asked nervously, trying to back away. She thought she heard Jackson chuckling through the screen. The humming in her ass ratcheted up a notch, giving her a jolt. Marigold held her firmly by her tail. "Uhnnnhh," she groaned softly through clenched teeth.

"There you go again, asking questions for which you have no need of answers," said Marigold, tugging rhythmically, so Sandra's ass pulsed and throbbed, and her vagina fluttered deep within her, releasing an increasingly steady flow of warm nectar which she could feel dribbling down her inner thigh. "Colin's a footballer for Manchester United, if you must know. And Darnel here plays football, too; the American sort."

The men grinned down at Sandra, water dripping onto the pool deck all around their bare feet. They were reaching out for her. Darnel laid his large, warm hands on her vulnerable naked flesh with an easy familiarity, feeling around her ass with one hand, casually groping one of her breasts with another. "Don't worry baby girl, we'll take good care of you," the imposing man assured her, squeezing her tit, making it seem small in his huge hand--though she knew her breasts were really quite spectacular--and rolling her nipple between his strong fingers. Her sensitive nub was getting hard in his hand. Baby girl! She huffed with indignation.

"Now just a minute," she began to protest, face getting red. The egg was sending reverberations through her pelvis, through her whole lower body. She felt like everything between her diaphragm and her knees was melting into a puddle. Her pussy ached and throbbed, drooling down her leg. She suppressed a moan and tried to stand up, to step back, only to feel the tug of the plug in her ass. Marigold's hold on her tail was secure. "Just what do you think--hey, wait; you can't--you can't do this to me!"

"Sure we can," chuckled Colin in his laconic drawl.

"Do you know who I am?" she demanded, as the lean athlete put his hands on her, touching her neck, her breasts. Pushing his thumb roughly into her mouth to feel at her tongue as it tried in vain to squirm away, making spit spill down her chin as he pinched and tugged on her cheek before he drew it back out. The sensations of the two men freely handling her body were being picked up, and echoed and amplified, by the insistently humming plug as Marigold continued to give her tail long, steady strokes. Sandra couldn't think straight.

"Yeah," rumbled Darnel, sliding thick fingers in between her ass cheeks, under the tail, probing at her slippery slit. She felt her labia being pushed apart. "Seen you on TV before." He glanced at Carl with the camera. "Guess you're on TV now, too, huh?" he mused, slipping a strong digit into her wet opening. She could feel the thrum of the egg carry into Darnel's thick finger through the membrane between her pussy and her rectum, feel him vibrate against her g-spot as he pressed into her vaginal canal while rubbing her slick clit with his thumb. She let out a long shuddering groan, closing her eyes. She was panting, gasping for breath.

"Th--this is ra--rape," she managed to get out, between heavy breaths, perhaps a bit less forcefully than she had intended. Sounded a little half-hearted even to herself, if she was being honest about it. She cast a frantic glance back at Carl; he just kept the camera steady on her, watching impassively. "I won't--"

It wasn't an immediate shift, exactly, but fairly quickly she was noticing the egg producing less pleasant sensations. Or, rather, it continued to hum and buzz orgasmically, but it was doing something... else... too. She felt a clenching, a tightening. She felt almost constipated. She was bending over before she knew it, with a feeling of her insides seizing up. "I--" She clutched at her belly. "Aaaugghhh," she groaned, bending further forward.

"I'm afraid the plug does not take kindly to refusals and resistance," Marigold pointed out. She had stepped back to give the men from the pool better access to Sandra's bare flesh, and was now idly stroking the fur of her own fox tail as she watched them work.

"How--how do I make it stop?" Sandra gasped, taking quick shallow breaths, staggered by the overlapping sensations of intense pleasure and sharply growing discomfort gripping her lower body from the inside.

"We'll help you, baby girl," said Darnel reassuringly, pulling his finger out of her pussy long enough to work the tip of a second one into her gooey slit beside it. He began to push them both in, deeper, so slowly she shivered and trembled. "Seen it a hundred times before. You're gonna need a strong dose of cock," he used his free hand to hold up his heavy member for emphasis, "to show it you're going along with the program."

She licked her lips and swallowed, watching the man's thick meat glisten on his palm like a fat slug, growing before her eyes. The dark purple head swelled up and pushed out of its sleeve obscenely, lolling off the end of his large hand with its length and girth.

"Oh god," she whispered, wincing at the pain in her bowels even as her pussy quivered and leaked.

Darnel held his hardening erection in that big hand and angled it upward, touching the wide head to her pussy lips. It felt like a warm and strangely pliant pool ball as he pressed firmly into her, sliding up her slit. "That's it," he rumbled, sliding down, mashing his cockhead against her slippery clit. She gasped at the stimulation, pushing back on him almost involuntarily. The egg was calming down, the jagged spikes of sharp sensation dying away as a gentle deep thrumming swelled and reverberated through her body instead. She was grinding her opening on the cock pressing into her, slathering it with her juices. She felt it push in, spreading her lips apart as they stretched around its bulbous bulk.

She panted, making rough sounds in her throat as Darnel's erection slowly wedged into her, displacing everything in its path. "Fu--fuck," she gasped, as his fingers sank into her hips, gripping her pelvis.

"You're so goddamn tight," he muttered, thumbing her ass cheeks roughly apart so her perineum was stretched and quivering as his massive cock slid slowly, deeply, between her aching pussy lips, while the egg buzzed against it from inside. He pulled out, a thin stream of warm nectar spilling from her pussy along with his cockhead, and then shoved back in, further. He reared back and thrust all the way in, again and again, rearranging her insides with every stroke. She could barely see, now, with the tail humming along as her pussy was pummeled. She was gulping for air as her body rattled uncontrollably, arms and legs shaking loose. That was when she felt Colin's thick cock slip between her parted lips, already slick with salty pre-cum.

"There you are," he said, stroking her cheek as he fed his erection to her. She slid her tongue along his underside, looking up at him, tasting his tangy musk, exploring the hard contours of his cock as he filled her mouth. She tried to take it in without resistance, her jaw creaking as she opened up as wide as she could for him. She was vibrating on the edge of orgasm and swallowing his swollen shaft was making contractions roll through her vagina. "That's a good lass," he grunted, grip tightening around her head.

Her eyes were watering. The egg was pulsing, throbbing, making her whole pelvic area hum and tingle. Darnel's huge cock penetrated her vagina as Colin's pressed into her throat. Suddenly she was cumming, her pussy clutching at the intruding pole as Darnel worked it in and out of her sopping slit. Her body convulsed, hanging limp between the two large men, then twitched and convulsed again. They handled her effortlessly, groping her tits and ass as they fucked her throat and pussy through orgasm after orgasm. Darnel had one of her ankles tossed over his shoulder and her other leg was dangling uselessly, her foot in its spike heel skittering along the pool deck as he pounded into her repeatedly.

"Mfmmph--" she cried out around Colin's insistent cock, grasping ineffectually at his hips as he fucked her face. He pushed all the way in, until his balls lay heavy on her chin and her nose was mashed against his smoothly shaved pubic bone, holding her there with his strong fingers entwined in her hair. After a moment he let off and she coughed a mouthful of foamy spit out around his fat shaft before he slid slowly back in, then out, taking his time with it now, getting into an easy rhythm.

"Oh that's nice," he mumbled, closing his eyes as he enjoyed her throat. She gagged and twitched on his cock. She was cumming continuously, body racked with a seemingly unending stream of orgasms as the egg rumbled inside her and Darnel's massive erection stretched her aching, throbbing pussy relentlessly.

Suddenly there was a deep grunt from behind her and she felt a thick wave of hot semen expanding the walls of her already tightly stretched vagina, and pushing warmly into her cervix, before beginning to seep down along the length of Darnel's fully buried shaft and leaking out from between it and her aching labia to trickle warmly down her legs. The sensation made her shiver and cum, even as he was slowly withdrawing his thick, softening cock, dragging the broad head through her tight canal.

She gasped and shook all over, going almost limp on Colin's relentlessly thrusting erection in her mouth. She felt his swollen cockhead press into her cheek, distending it and making drool spill down her chin before popping free of her stretched lips. He had a firm grip on her hair, and held her head steady as he pressed his engorged girth back between her lips, prodding at the back of her throat for a few seconds to work up a good layer of goo as she choked and gagged on him, before twisting her face around to stretch her other cheek and pop his straining cock out on that side with another cascade of saliva and bubbly pre-cum.

"Gahhgh," she gurgled, briefly, before convulsing in orgasm once more as the egg shook every bone in her pelvis loose. She gulped down a few breaths through her raw throat as the two men circled around her. She saw Carl maneuvering around as well, keeping her centered in his frame, looking intent on getting the best angles. Then she saw Darnel's thick cock, glistening with a creamy layer of the cum that had just filled her pussy, as it approached her face. He slapped his heavy cock meat down on her lips and rolled it over her cheeks and nose. He pushed it up against her eye, smearing her eyelid with clumpy semen.

"Here you go baby girl," he whispered, smiling down at her.

She blinked against him, eyes watering with the sting of sticky seminal fluids. He slapped his girthy shaft against her lips again and pushed in between, sliding into her mouth, and she slurped on him eagerly. She couldn't stop cumming. She could tell Colin was dying to cum, too, humming on the edge of orgasm as he parted her labia and slid his cock against her clit, while the tail thrummed inside her, buzzing through his shaft, turning his rock hard flesh into an extension of itself. She contracted on him, hard, letting out a guttural groan around Darnel's erection, and felt his balls pull up tight and his cock flex and twitch as he unloaded a thick stream of semen deep within her pussy.

He quickly pulled out and shot a second heavy rope up her lower back, alongside the fox tail resting in the groove of her spine. He pressed his cockhead into her vulva and she felt the gooey warmth of his next spurts flowing into her sodden folds and dripping heavily over her swollen clit, making her spasm and buck back against him even as Darnel's steely rod strained inside her mouth, swelling until she could hardly open wide enough to hold it.

He suddenly tensed, pushing in deep, and released his second load of thick, salty cum, which flooded her tongue and spilled out over her lips around his still pulsing cock. She tried desperately to swallow what she could as more cum filled her throat and belly. Darnel kept thrusting in and out, letting his erupting ropes of semen fall where they may, into her mouth or over her cheeks and nose, several heavy streaks landing across her forehead and going into her hair.

Sandra was gagging and gasping for breath as he finally withdrew, his cock still connected to her by multiple strings of cummy spit and throat mucus that stretched and snapped, falling down her chin and neck, as he pulled back. She had fallen to her knees on legs that felt like jelly. Her tail plug rumbled softly inside her as if still digesting all the stimulation it had just absorbed.

She looked up as Darnel and Colin began to move away, big satisfied grins on their faces. They shared a fistbump as they returned to the pool. They didn't look back at Sandra, covered in their semen. She felt it dripping down her face, onto her bare tits, felt thick clumps sliding down her lower back and between her thighs. Her legs and ass felt like she'd been sitting in warm syrup.

She noticed Carl getting closer, moving the camera slowly over her, surveying the splattered landscape of her naked body. She looked into the lens, still in shock, barely registering Jackson's shit-eating grin on the little screen.

"What a training session!" he enthused. "That was everything we could have hoped for."

"We promised it would be worth the cost to your station," Marigold said smugly.

"Yes, yes you did! Sandra's a big asset to us but we've already got some new applicants, so it works out well for everyone."

She blinked in confusion at that. Applicants?

"Carl, why don't you get us some POV footage before you head out," added Jackson. "The audience will love it."

Carl's eye left the viewfinder in surprise. "POV?" he asked.

"Yeah, you know." Jackson smirked. "Point of view shot. The audience wants to feel like they're there. See what it's like..." Jackson's eyes narrowed. "You want to know what it's like, too, don't you, Carl?"

The camera tech stared down at Sandra in silence for a moment, sweeping the lens slowly up her naked, cum drizzled body. She saw him chew his lower lip pensively for a few seconds before he said, "Fuck yes I do."

Something about the way he said it, the way he was looking at her as he did it, made her vagina flutter back to life. The egg hummed softly inside her.

Carl was the polar opposite of Darnel and Colin, frumpy and overweight. He looked like he spent more time fussing over video equipment than attending to details like shaving or changing his clothes regularly. There was a mustard stain on his shirt. But she found herself crawling toward him on her knees, her breathing going quick and shallow as she got closer. Her tail made her shiver and tremble with slowly growing anticipation as she reached up for Carl's belt. He stared down at her in amazement as she worked it open with both hands, got her fingers into the waistband, pulled his jeans and his grubby underwear down his legs.

"Look at that, Carl," said Jackson above her. "She actually loves this!"

She wasn't sure what she felt, exactly. Turned on, for one thing. More than she had ever been before. Her pussy was dripping fresh juices along with all the cum still melting inside her. Afraid to anger the egg again, on one level, but more than that, she wanted to please it. She wanted it to reward her for being good, with undulating waves of thrumming pleasure and orgasmic vibration. She ran her hands back up Carl's thighs, looking up at him. At the black camera lens. She licked her lips, tasting warm semen.

He watched her through the camera as she wrapped her fingers around his rapidly hardening erection, sliding them up and down his length. She kept her eyes on her ghostly reflection in the dark lens, watching herself as she cupped his balls with her fingers, gently squeezing until he gave a grunt, and brought her face closer and closer to his swelling cock, breathing on him. She watched his veins fill and stand out around his shaft, and opened her mouth to take him in.

"Oh fuck," he groaned, looking down at her. She suckled at the head of his cock, sliding her tongue underneath, moving her fingers around him. She pushed herself further down on him, swallowing most of his length smoothly, before pulling back and laying his erection on her face while she moved to slurp on one of his balls. He groaned louder and his cock jumped up, bouncing on her cheek.

She watched her distorted reflection as she did all this, and thought about everyone she knew watching her. One of her hands drifted almost of its own accord toward her pussy, landing lightly just above her cleft, and began to stroke herself, softly at first. Then in quickening circles around her aching clit, smearing the juices there. The egg thrummed with a kind of warm contentment. She felt its vibrations through her vulva in her fingertips.

"Fuck my tits, Carl," she said huskily, meeting his eyes for a moment. "Fuck 'em like I know you've always wanted to."

He nodded eagerly and laid his wet cock down into her cum slick cleavage, her soft breasts swallowing him completely. She took him in one hand around the base, squeezing him firmly, as she continued to slide her fingers over her gooey folds and between her inflamed labia, rolling them over her swollen, aching clit in furious little circles. He gasped as she slapped his erection down onto her tits, one and then the other, hitting her nipples, sending ripples through her flesh and making spatters of cum fly.

She squeezed her breasts together and pushed him in and out of the wet channel between them before just pressing herself up against him and sliding her tits up and down his length, batting him about like a cat with a mouse. His breath was going ragged. She saw the camera shaking as he struggled to hold steady. Suddenly there was a warm spurting as he added several thick streaks to the sea of semen already covering her. She kept moving her breasts over him, smearing them both with his fresh, hot cum, until any softening he was going to do was firmly reversed. He groaned deeply as she stroked his length and fondled his sticky glans, quickly returning his erection to full strength.

The egg was making her pelvis hum. Her pussy was leaking a long, thin string of clear fluid. She pushed Carl downward, until she had him laid back on the pool deck. She straddled him and positioned his erection by her slit, rubbing herself with his swollen cock, making her vagina pulse and contract. She pushed down, sinking onto him, quivering as his cock picked up the vibration of the egg and carried it through her pussy. She ground her clit into the root of his shaft and let out a groan, watching herself buck and cry out with wanton abandon in the reflection on the camera lens.

It was all Carl could do to lie there and hold the camera steady as she began to work her hips up and down, around and around, stirring her own insides with his cock until she was riding the crest of another orgasm, pussy clenching on him as the egg's humming washed through her in waves.

"Oh god," he gasped, "I'm--I'm gonna--"

She lifted off and slid quickly down his body, taking his straining cock in both hands and just slapping it up and down on her tongue, over and over, until he grunted and released his second load of hot semen in several thick spurts, warm upon her lips and cheeks, her nose and her chin, and plenty inside her mouth, as she continued to flick him against her lips and face.

Aftershocks of her last orgasm still rattled her body as the egg slowly wound down, sometimes suddenly coming back to life again for a moment as her body continued to quiver and twitch. She enjoyed the feel of Carl's semen dripping down her face as she caught her breath and licked cum from her lips, tasting it, swallowing it. She saw herself in the camera lens, covered in pearlescent streaks, strings of semen over her eyes and between her lips, and did her best to put on a smile for the viewers.