Vixen Held Tight

Story Info
A loving couple makes torrid love in a hotel room.
1.8k words
3.95
9.8k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RubenRail
RubenRail
83 Followers

Now sheltered from the cold, they ride the lift. They huddle against each other. He nuzzles her neck between the fur that lines her hood and her mess of hair. She smells so good. She twists away and giggles, taping his arm gently with her right hand. The lift doors open, and he pushes her out tapping her on the butt, they laugh. They make their way to the end of the corridor and he slides the key card in to unlock their hotel room. As he starts closing the door behind them, she gives him a sly glance and raises a hand to signal him to stop. In a quick movement, she slips her other hand around the door and hangs a do not disturb notice on the handle. She closes the door, turns to him, she's giving him the bedroom eyes. He grins, his little vixen is in the mood! He moves into her, pushing her back into the door, and kisses her soft lips. Her head relaxes back against the door in surrender. She kisses back, gently. He feels her tongue flick against his upper lip. They continue kissing and he starts to get hard. She lets out a soft moan to really turn him on. Then she pushes against his chest and he steps back chuckling. He looks back at her with a mix of desire and amusement. She knows he wants her badly now and she feels giddy with excitement!

"It's hot in here!" she gasps. She looks so cute.

"Well, maybe we should get undressed and see what happens," he flirts in a playful tone. She giggles.

"Mmm, I have a feeling that won't exactly cool things down my love," she flirts back seductively.

She steps forward, unzips his coats and pulls it down his arms, he unzips hers, kissing her neck as he pulls it from her shoulders in turn, she twists away fighting him off and they laugh. She grabs his wrist and leads him to the bed with a little run. When they reach the bed, before she can turn back to him, he pushes her face-first onto it, still fully clothed, and jumps on top. She feels his muscular body push her down into the soft sheets.

"Bastard!" she giggles.

She tries to twist round under him, turning her face to one side, she feels the warmth of his breath. He brushes her hair out the way. Her quick intelligent eyes look up at him and then shut as he leans in to cover her exposed cheek with a dozen little kisses. She twists playfully to escape but her hips are pinned. Ha, you're not going to win that easily mister! She reaches around with one arm, pulls his head down beside hers, and bites his earlobe, not hard of course, but enough to make him yap in surprise. He jolts away and she manages to twist in the opposite direction and throw his weight off her. Now on his back, he laughs and raises his hands in mock surrender. She rolls on top of him and looks down at him victoriously as she catches her breath. She laces her fingers between his and pushes his raised hands down to the bed, leaning forward until her breasts are just above his face. They are both still clothed in three layers and hot from their struggle on the bed, he sees beads of sweat forming on the exposed skin of her chest.

"Ok hun, how about we call a truce and start working together?" she pants, still catching her breath.

"Hmm, ok miss, what kind of work do you suggest we do together hm?"

She sits up and brushes a strand of hair from her face. Her face is glowing. She runs her fingers up and down his sides to build tension, and he shifts under her. His hands come around and grip her above the hips.

"Well, we need a common goal to work towards," she says playfully, bringing her right fingers to her chin and looking up as if she's thinking. "How about, first we start by getting naked as you suggested."

"Hmm hmm," he nods encouragingly. His heart starts beating faster. His cock is getting uncomfortable confined in his jeans.

She leans in, he closes his eyes, he feels her hot breath, and she whispers in his ear, "and then, my love, we see how hard you can fuck me!" He groans in excitement, gripping her hips tighter.

They undress each other in a sweaty frenzy. As he removes her bra, he takes in the scent of her breasts and he kisses the nipple of her right breast while squeezing the other. She exhales! "Ow! Hmmmm." Her whole body tenses.

She pushes him back onto the bed and pulls down his boxers. His cock springs out, rock hard, leaking precum. She kneels over it and pulls her hair over her neck out the way, and leans down kissing the tip gently, tasting it. "Mmmm," she moans seductively. They hold each other's gaze, and he grins as she takes him into her mouth and swirls her tongue over the tip, she winks at him. He gasps and lets his head fall back, closing his eyes to concentrate on the sensations. She begins gently moving his penis in and out, her mouth is so hot and wet! Spit runs down the shaft into his pubic hair and she begins to gently massage his balls. God this feels good! He lets out a little moan. The sensation keeps increasing in intensity over the next minute as she increases the speed. When he opens his eyes again, she is still kneeling, her knees tight together, still wearing her pink panties, her head bobbing over his cock, up and down, one hand gripping it, and he feels her tongue working up his pleasure inside. Her hair is a sweaty mess and sweat runs down her neck. He leans up and her eyes dart in his direction. She pauses and takes it out her mouth, she looks at him lovingly.

"Does that feel nice hun?" she asks in a sweet voice. He nods, looking back at her adoringly. Aww he looks so cute.

Her mouth is full of the taste of his penis. She feels his hand exploring between her thighs, it touches her privates through the fabric of her panties. She badly wants to feel him inside her. He feels her wetness through the cloth. She resumes her blowjob, hunched over his genitals, licking the tip of his cock, playing with his balls. His fingers run up and down her back, then over her left breast, it drives her crazy, her pussy is hot and buzzing, arg fuck me already! She opens her thighs ever so slightly and he gets the hint and slips his hand between, straight under the fabric of her soaked panties. He rubs her clit with one finger. Ah yes, right there! He strokes her pussy as she sucks him and she feels heat and tension rising in her. He is not insensitive to her treatment either, his hips are starting to buck, his breathing grows fast. Not time to cum yet my love. She slows and stops. She lowers his penis wet and throbbing onto his hard abdomen.

After a few more seconds of stroking her. He leans right over, grabs her around the waist, and pulls her into him. She lets out a little cry of surprise and giggles. Their naked bodies lay against each other, radiant and tense. He kisses her cheek. They make out, she bites his lower lip playfully. As they explore each other's mouths with their tongues, she feels his erect penis, dripping with her spit and his precum, pinned between them, hot against her soft belly. Her skin is smooth and moist, she lets out little moans as they kiss, his little vixen is horny tonight!

"F-fuck me, hard, c-cum in me!" she moans, eyes closed, breathing fast. He wants to, badly.

Normally he goes down on her for a bit before taking her, but she wants it so badly he decides to speed things along, he sits up and pulls her panties down her legs. As he moves back up, he pauses and licks her, the taste and smell of her pussy really get him going!

But after only a couple of licks, he moves above her and guides her, so she is laying on her front, face down. He pushes her tighs tight together between his and pulls her arms behind her, pinning them to her back with one hand. She is laying straight, legs long, hand behind her back. He strokes her buttocks and feels between her thighs for her pussy. His hand finds the hot wet contour of her labia. She emits a muffled moan in excitement and anticipation. He shifts himself and guides his penis into her.

She feels his hardness pushing in, that's it! Right there! She turns her head to gasp for air. He starts to move in and out. He removes her hair from her face once again, revealing her cheek flushed red, he leans in, his face is right by hers, she feels his hot breath as he breathes her in with each thrust, getting drunk on her scent. One of his muscular arms passes under her head, she feels his forearm clench slightly with every thrust. She feels her vagina flutter around his cock and the pleasure builds in waves. She moans.

"I've got you now my little vixen," he grunts into her ear.

She grins and between two soft moans manages, "I'm all yours! Take me!"

He exhales hard and starts pumping faster. Thrusting deep into her. Pushing her down into the bed. She writhes against him with pleasure. Her pussy is so tight. That's it, take it! Sweat runs down him onto her. They feel the intense heat from the friction of their genitals, despite her wetness. Pressure is building!

Oh god, she's his, his little vixen. My dirty little vixen! Her body tenses, his arm is griping so tight now it's starting to choke her, she arches her back to lift her head, gasping for air! Come on then, fill me you bastard!

He explodes into her groaning loudly! The feeling of his hot cum filling her insides pushes her in turn over the edge. "Ahhhhh! Ow god! Yeees!" she screams as he shudders in ecstasy inside her and collapses on top of her panting. But he's too heavy, she can't catch her breath, pinned under his sweaty mass.

"G- get off!" she squeaks.

He rolls off chuckling. She brings her arms beneath her to prop herself up. Cum runs down her thigh onto the sheets. They lay side by side, him on his back, her on her belly, basking in post-coital bliss. They look at each other and exchange a complicit smile. He admires the arch of her back and her tight butt; she strokes his abs with a wandering hand.

She leans in and kisses him softly on the lips. "Mmm, tell me when you're ready for round two, my love," she whispers.

RubenRail
RubenRail
83 Followers