Vixen in Law Ch. 06

Story Info
Trying the back door.
4.4k words
4.44
18.3k
16
5

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JClarke
JClarke
238 Followers

Why not try the back door

This is part of an ongoing series. If you don't read the earlier episodes, you are missing out. I recommend starting from the beginning. Each one builds on the other.

My name is Ben and my sister-in-law, Jane, are having an affair. We have tricked my wife, Sara and Jane's husband Ron into sleeping together. Originally it was to cover our tracks, but now it has become a salacious game. And Jane wants to see if we can get them to go further.

*****

Jane has laid out her devious plan to me to try and see if we can coerce our spouses into having anal sex together. As before she is going to work on Ron and I am to work on Sara.

When Sara comes home after her weekend with Ron, I greet her and give her a nice big kiss and squeeze her ass. I asked her, "how did the soccer tournament go?"

She says, "it was good the girl's team made it to the championship game but didn't win."

"That's a shame, I'm glad to hear Ron was so helpful. Did you two get along alright?"

Sara looked a little shocked at the question, "how do you mean?"

"Well, we are usually all together. I just wondered if it was weird, it just being you two?"

"No, not at all. You know we are all comfortable around each other."

"I know it's great. I was happy to share you with him for the weekend. I'll have to thank him for taking such good care of you."

I let several days pass, but started touching her ass occasionally. Not so much it was obvious but more than usual.

The next time we have sex, I start by eating her pussy. I stick two fingers in her after she is good and wet, I continue to push my index finger in and out, but I let my middle finger slide out and into the crack of her ass. It slides back and forth in her crack as I push my index finger in and out of her pussy. I can feel her react when my finger crosses her anus. I make it look like it is unintentional and she has no objection. We continue on to have missionary sex.

Later that night when she is sound asleep, I go into my usual routine but change it to accommodate the new objective. I whisper in her ear, "sex with Ron was great. Ron loves your butt too." And I place my hand on her butt. I rub and fondle her butt. "You like Ron's hand on your butt."

The next morning when she is cooking breakfast, I come up behind her and grab a handful of one of her ass cheeks and kiss her. "Good morning. You know you are a sexy woman." She looks at me a little funny but continues on making breakfast.

Two weekends later Ron and Jane come over. As I greet Jane and kiss her, I grab her ass with one hand being sure Ron sees, but Sara doesn't. They kiss a little warmer than usual and we all go in.

After dinner, there is a championship ball game on the TV. Ron and I go to the den and watch it and drink beer. The girls go off somewhere and are chatting.

Jane tells me later, she asks Sara, "I bet you have never had anal sex, have you?"

Sara said, "absolutely not, have you?"

"Hell yes, and girlfriend let me tell you, it is something else."

"Does it not hurt?"

"It does at first, but once you get past that, let me tell you, full-on pleasure."

"I don't think I could ever do that."

"I didn't either, but I was reading this article and it talked about the extreme pleasure a woman could receive from it. It also gave advice on how to do it so it would be less painful and helpful tips and positions to try. So, I decided what the hell and went for it."

"So, Ron has had anal sex with you?"

"Who else do you think, silly?"

"Yeah right, I didn't know Ron would. I'm just trying to imagine it... I mean with you and him. You know, sorry."

Jane looks at Sara devilishly and says, "sounds like you are thinking about trying it."

Then out of modesty Sara whispers to Jane, "I don't think I could do it with Ben, he is so big. It would have to hurt."

Jane pretends to be shocked, "really? How big is he?"

"Well, he is much bigger than..." Sara catches herself. She can't believe she about let the cat out of the bag already.

"Bigger than what honey?"

"Well, um, bigger than most men. I mean from what I have read and the few I have been with."

"Wow, lucky you. Now you make we want to see it. Anyway, I just thought I should let you know how exciting I found it to be. I will send you that article and you can decide what to do."

Meanwhile during half time of the ballgame Ron and I go get another beer. We are standing there talking and I say, "hey Ron, let me ask you something. Have you and Jane ever had anal sex?"

He says, "yes and she loves it. Hell, I do too. I couldn't believe it when she first told me she wanted to try it. I actually was a little hesitant at first, but man after we did, I was hooked. Why do you ask?"

"Well Sara has done a few things to make me think maybe she wants to try it, but like you I am hesitant."

"Really, what has she done?" And then he tries to temper his excitement. "I mean what makes you think she wants to try it?"

"Well, I don't know, it just seems like subtle hints. I may have it all wrong. I don't think I could do it anyway."

Then halftime is over and we finish watching the game.

That night in bed with Sara, I continued my subliminal messaging. I tell her Ron is rubbing her butt as I do it. That Ron thinks her butt is so sexy. Her butt makes Ron get hard. Then I take my finger and slide it up and down her crack and then rub her anus. I am shocked that she immediately releases a sensual moan. I then whisper in her ear. You love Ron playing with your ass. It makes you feel so good.

The next morning when I kissed Jane good morning. I rub her butt and then look over to Ron and wink as if to say I can't believe you tap that.

When we leave and say our goodbyes, I am sure to be positioned where Ron can see me rub Jane's butt, hoping he will soon take up the practice with Sara.

After a few weeks Jane and I worked out a way to get Ron and Sara together alone at our house for a night. We want to see if they are still hot for one another. We have hidden cameras in our house now too, so both are wired to be able to see what happens regardless which house is being used.

When they are talking at first you can see Sara is still a little hesitant to continue an affair, but also clearly does not want to stop. Ron is all in at this point and has no concern. They have hot steamy sex and try a couple new positions.

Later that week in my arousal session at night with Sara, I lubricated my finger just enough to not make a mess I can't clean up. I then stimulate Sara's anus. Ron's cock feels so good rubbing against your ass. You want Ron's cock in your ass. You have to have Ron's cock in your ass. And then I push my index finger in ever so slightly. She gasps and I quickly remove it in the fear I have awakened her. She moves around a little restless but she does not wake up.

I decided to not push it anymore tonight, but I think I felt her ass trying to accept it. Hopefully this is giving her erotic dreams about Ron fucking her ass.

The next weekend we are over at their house. I hug Jane and have Ron see me hold her ass as we kiss. When Ron hugs Sara, one of his hands is much lower than usual. It is not quite on her ass but it is very very close. I think it will be no time now before he is grabbing it.

After supper and before we start playing games, Ron says he is having issues with his car. I say let's go look at it. As we are checking out his car, I say "remember when I said I think Sara is interested in anal sex and you asked me why I thought so?" He says he remembers.

Then I tell him, "Well the other night we were having sex doggy style. Sara takes her hand and rubs her asshole a time or two and then sticks her finger in. I have never seen her do that before. And it seemed to really set her off."

Ron looked at me wide eyed, "Really."

"Yes, don't you think that is a clear sign she is interested in anal?"

"I would say so. You should help her out man."

"I don't know Ron, I mean I want to please my wife, but that has always been so taboo I'm not sure I can do it."

Meanwhile Jane asks Sara, "did you read that article I sent you?

Sara says, "yes I did. It did make it sound very interesting but I just don't think I can do it."

"Well, you should just do like the article says. Try using your finger and rub back there and see if it arouses you. If it does, then use your finger. Be sure to use some lubricant. I'll lend you my butt plug in case you like it. Hey, I'm not going to push you. I just found it so stimulating it was amazing and just thought I should tell you about in case you wanted to try."'

As we played games that night, we got Sara fairly drunk and then we went to bed. Sara was always more aroused when she was around Ron and I was able to push things more and being drunk helped too. So tonight, when I put my finger to her anus and whispered to her that Ron wanted to put his cock in her ass. She wanted to feel Ron's cock in her ass. I pushed my finger in. She gasped again as before, but I just held it there this time.

I felt her muscles relax after initially clinching a little. Then I slid my finger in further. I had the sensation that her ass was accepting it, wanting it, almost willing it inside her. As I continued to push it in ever so slowly, I whispered. Ron's dick feels so good in your ass. You love Ron's cock in your ass. You want Ron to fuck your ass. You need Ron to fuck your ass. She had begun to moan and I could feel her muscles relax even more.

At first, I had my doubts about this plan, but I was now believing it was going to happen too. I had also started using more erotic words like cock and ass. If they came out in their love making, I would know that this subliminal messaging had been a major part of Sara's transformation.

The next morning, I rubbed Jane's ass again in front of Ron at breakfast and then gave him the thumbs up. He grinned and almost laughed. When we were leaving Jane whispered in Sara's ear handed her something which she quickly put it in her purse. She did this on purpose so Sara couldn't object to taking it.

When we all hugged to leave, Ron had his hand on Sara's ass. This was Ron's domain now. I was going to be sure I never touched it or mentioned it while Sara was awake.

On the way home I asked Sara, "What was that Jane handed you when we were leaving?"

She immediately blushed and fumbled to say, "Uh, it was, um a new feminine product to try. You don't need to be so nosy."

One day at home I was rummaging around looking for the nail clippers. I thought maybe Sara had put it in her drawer. When I opened it, I saw a fairly used tube of lubricant and wrapped in a pair of Sara's underwear Jane's butt plug. The plan was coming together.

We were finding it hard to find a way to get them together again without it seeming obvious. The next time we were all together Ron held Sara's ass both when we arrived and when we left.

When I was alone with Ron, he asked me if I had decided to try anal with Sara. I told him I just couldn't bring myself to do it. I asked him a little about his experiences with it. He told me he had even tongued Jane's ass.

I said, "you're kidding me."

Ron said, "no, it drives her wild."

I said, "I could never do that."

I got the distinct impression he was trying to dissuade me when he said, "hey look it's not for everybody. Don't worry about it. I would try to forget about it, if I was you."

When Jane and Sara were alone, she asked Sara if she had tried experimenting with anal. Jane said Sara looked sheepish and said, "no, not really." She could tell she was lying but decided not to push it.

That night when I slid my finger inside Sara and told her she loved Ron's cock in her ass I felt her move back against my fingers. My fingers went in easier than ever. It was pretty clear she had been using the butt plug and experimenting. I think she is clearly ready now.

Jane and I were desperate to get them together alone again. The plan she came up with I thought was a little sketchy. But when she offered it up to Ron and Sara they quickly agreed. They overlooked and didn't even mention some of the minor details that seemed odd. I guess they were as anxious to get together as we were.

Jane and I settled in on the couch in front of my big screen and this time we spread out towels on the couch and floor and had extras piled up. We were going to make it easier to clean up the mess this time.

This time they immediately went to the doggy style position which Jane and I took as a good sign. After Ron had been pumping her a little, we saw him bring his hand up and from what we could see, seemed to be rubbing her anus with his finger. Sara's moaning intensified.

Then he clearly pushed his finger in because Sara almost yelled. "Oh wow."

Ron stopped all motion and said, "I'm sorry Sara, too much?"

You could see Sara push back into him and say, "No, it's just a new sensation. Keep going."

Well Ron took this to heart and was fucking her good and fingering her ass like crazy. Sara was clearly beyond aroused.

So was Jane, she was fingering herself like crazy and excitedly saying, "we did it again. He's going to fuck her in the ass I know it." I still wasn't sure, but I was clearly excited.

Very soon they crested the mountain and let go. So did Jane. I was still just slowly stroking my cock.

After they relaxed for a while Ron put Sara on her back, put a pillow under her ass. I thought yep, this is probably it, he is getting set up. He then started eating her pussy. Sara was enjoying it.

Then he took his hands, put them under her ass cheeks and lifted her up slightly and his head went down lower. He must have been rimming her ass because Sara's breathing became very ragged. And then he must have plunged his tongue in her ass because Sara arched her back and nearly came up off the bed. She inhaled so hard it made a screech and she held her breath, or couldn't breathe.

You could see from the movement of Ron's head he must have been fucking her ass with his tongue. When Sara was able to breathe again, she said in a breathless whisper, "my god Ron,...gasp... what are you doing to me?"

Jane screamed, turn it up. I grabbed the remote and turned up the sound.

Ron stopped for just a moment, looked up and said, "trying to please you." And then he returned to what he was doing.

Sara had relaxed the arch in her back but would occasionally lift it off the pillow slightly. She was moaning loudly.

Then Ron jacked up the pleasure and slid one hand up to her clit and was working it while tongue fucking her ass. Sara arched her back more this time and held it. She screamed and clinched the covers with her hands so tightly. In arching her back she just gave Ron better access and I'm sure he was running his tongue deep in her ass now.

Sara screamed, "SHIT,... I CAN'T TAKE THIS...OH RON." Her body started convulsing. She pulled the covers so hard I thought she was going to rip them. She pressed her head back hard and arched her back to where the only thing on the bed was her feet and neck and head.

She growled a scream and her body came crashing down onto the bed. She was making a quivering sound and her body was almost thrashing.

Ron was on his knees just kneeling there looking at her. I'm sure he didn't know what to do. Then Sara raised her upper body up into him, through her arms around him with such force I imagined it hurt a little. She said forcefully, "come here." And then pulled him down onto her.

She rocked side to side squeezing extremely tightly. After a while, she held his face in both hands and started showering kisses all over his face, and then hugged him and kissed him deeply. After this she hugged his head to her chest.

Sara, as if speaking into the air said, "Ron, what have you done to me? That was crazy. I mean crazy good, but damn."

Jane said, "motherfucker, my sister is one hot little bitch isn't she, who knew." It broke my stare, I realized I had been entranced with what was happening on the screen. I was sitting there with my mouth open and holding my hard cock in my hand. Jane looked over at me and just laughed.

Ron said, "I'm glad it pleased you, and started showering her face with kisses." Pretty soon he started rocking up and back on her. I'm sure he was rubbing his cock against her pussy. "That was so hot you got me horny as hell," he said as he raised his butt up a little to position himself to enter her pussy.

Jane shouted at the screen, "No, her ass you idiot." I said just hold on, let's see what happens.

He entered her pussy and then started taking extremely long slow deliberate strokes. He continued this for a while and I wondered what he was doing. Then on one stroke he came out of her pussy and as he went back down his cock slid up her ass crack. He said oops and put it back into her pussy. A little bit later he did it again. I noticed no oops this time. Damn, Ron had some skills. He was getting her to think about it.

The next time he did this, Sara said meekly, "Ron, would you think I was awful, if I asked if we could try something different?"

Ron said, "Sara, I could never think you were awful. Astounding is all you will ever be to me. You can ask me anything."

She said, "even if it's this?" And she pushed him back a little till his cock popped out and then she took hold of it and guided it to her anus.

"This is it." Jane shouted like a kid at Christmas. "We've got to join them." Then she ran over to the table and grabbed a tube of lubricant, slathered it on my hard cock. Crammed a bunch of it up her ass and then straddled my lap facing the screen. She pushed her ass down onto my cock.

In this position my cock didn't go in as easily, but Jane was so excited and couldn't wait. She wiggled her butt and pushed hard to force herself finally down onto me. I was thinking this must be hurting her, but you would never know it from her. She was not going to let anything stand in her way now.

While she was doing this Ron had said, "if we're going to do this, we need to make it as pleasurable for you as possible and reached over on the side table and got the tube of lube we had noticed Sara had put there earlier. Apparently, she had planned for this to happen.

After Ron lubricated his cock well, he took some more and began pleasurable rubbing Sara's anus and forcing his fingers into her. You couldn't really see from the camera angle but I think he was taking two or three fingers and stretching her out as best he could to get her ready.

He plumped the pillow under her ass and put a hand under each of her knees and pushed them up. He then placed his cock at her anus and said, "Sara, if it hurts too much just say so and I will stop. I will be as gentle as possible. You may want to take your hands and spread your ass cheeks as much as possible."

She did as Ron suggested and you could tell from her face, she was anxious. When apparently Ron's head popped in, she hollered, "owie."

Ron quickly said, "you want me to stop?"

"No, just hold on a minute." Sara adjusted her butt a little, took a deep breath and said, "go ahead now."

Ron pushed in a little more and you could see Sara's face grimace. Ron said, "Sara, I don't want to hurt you. Maybe we should stop."

Sara quickly said, "no, it said the hurting would stop. I just have to relax."

Jane said, "she's referring to that article I gave her. Damn, we are good. We got them fucking and now we have them ass fucking."

Ron continues pushing slowly, stopping every once in a while, and Sara tries to relax. Soon they seemed to have reached their objective. Ron is moving in and out now slowly with a steady pace. He asks Sara, "are you ok?"

"Yes, it's not hurting near as much now and it is starting to feel a little good."

JClarke
JClarke
238 Followers
12