Vixen in Law Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a little while longer Ron is now moving in and out faster and he clearly is able to penetrate her completely now. The look on Sara's face has changed to one of pleasure now.

Ron asks her, `It's feeling better now, isn't it?"

Sara responds "yes much, keep going."

"Sara, you feel so good."

"It's starting to feel really good now, you can go a little faster."

Ron starts thrusting into her faster now. He pushes up on her knees to get a little better access. Sara let's go of her ass cheeks now.

Sara says, "Ron, I never imagined this would feel this good."

"I know, your ass feels great. You are squeezing me so."

Jane is bouncing up and down on my cock now. I know I am close and can't take much more of this. She says, "if Sara only knew how good your big cock feels she would ride you like this too. Your cock is amazing honey."

You can tell Sara and Ron are heating up and entering the thralls of desire now.

Sara says, "this feels amazing. Keep going baby."

Ron thrusts harder, you can see Sara start to try to thrust into him. Ron says, "you are really enjoying this now, aren't you?"

"Yes, I love it. Harder baby."

"Oh yes, I love your ass. I want to fuck it all night."

"Yes baby, fuck my ass."

"I am, I'm fucking your beautiful ass with my cock."

"MMMM, Oh I love your hard cock in my ass. Fuck my ass with your cock."

"Damn Sara, you're so hot. I'm going to fuck your ass good." And Ron starts really pounding her. She had driven him into an animalistic state and I think she is too.

They are both thrusting into each other, almost shouting obscenities and moaning and screaming. Jane and I are doing the same. And the four of us climax almost simultaneously.

After we finally calm down, Jane says, "Now, wasn't that the next best thing to you doing it?"

"It was, but now I am going to fuck you in the ass and pretend you are her, bend over."

"Oh, you sweet talker you." And she bends over and wiggles her ass.

The next morning, we are lying in bed. Jane rolls over and kisses me. "Can you believe it, we did it? I mean that was awesome. You realize what this means?"

Oh no, I'm afraid to ask. I say to Jane, "Look, I can't believe what we did. It was awesome, but you need to cool your jets now for a while."

"No shit head, we are completely off the hook. We can do what we want now. We don't have to go sneaking around, trying to find excuses to be together."

I shook my head. "Wait, wait, Jane I don't, no I can't, even think about where you are going with this. Let me at least take a shower and get some coffee."

"Ok pussy boy, let me know when you are ready." She jumps up and dances down the hall.

I think to myself, oh shit, what now.

12