Vixen is a Cougar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An embarrassment that lasted for more than several strong, thick, spurts. He desperately didn't want to be a quick shot, not around her, but he failed. He couldn't even apologize properly through all his panting. But he tried.

"I'm...sorry...I'm..." When his eyes opened again, he saw her. He saw her gulping down his faux pas. She even dragged her tongue across her lips and gathered up the bit that had overflowed from their corner. Had he not cum seconds before, he would have done so then.

Mari prefaced her response with a satisfied moan. "A good taste. Your diet is good, but you could use more pineapple in it," she added with a smack of her thick lips.

He still felt guilty and embarrassed. "I'm sorry that was so-" She stopped him.

"Don't worry about it, baby." Her tone was reassuring as she spoke. Her body was mesmerizing as she stood. "You seemed a little...antsy, so I went ahead and took out that first, eager, shot. Now you'll be able to last longer when it counts." And at least you didn't get all sweaty on my couch, she thought. Peering down, she could see that he was already half hard. Ah, youth. She was determined to get him fully hard even sooner.

His eyes went wide when she hiked up her dress up over her wide hips, struggling for a moment to do so. They went wider when she pulled it up the rest of the way. Mari tossed the dress away with wild abandon and stood before him. In that moment he realized she was true art. The other stuff she kept in her apartment was crap in the face of her natural beauty. He could tell she was older than him, sure, though he didn't know by how much (nor did she want him to know). None of that seemed to affect her beauty, though. She's flawless. She was about to shift that 'beauty' to 'pure sex incarnate' rather quickly.

Mari's thumbs hooked between her hips and her panties. Her breasts moved slightly as she leaned forward. Amber eyes never left his. As she moved, her panties slid down. At her knees they fell. One foot stepped out of them, while the other leg lifted at the knee and brought the hanging panties within her grasp. Standing upright, she held her soiled garment in front of him.

"See these?" she asked, demanding he look somewhere other than her body. "They're soaked. You did this. Be proud." She let her aroma on the fabric linger in the air in front of his face for a moment. Then she balled up the panties and stuffed them into his pants pocket. A keepsake for him. A trophy for others, should he be so inclined to show it off. She wouldn't mind. She liked showing off.

As if he needed further proof the panties were soaked, he looked at her pussy. It glistened for him. It beckoned for him. He yearned for it. His lips parted, further than the agape state they were already in, and he leaned forward. Yet she stopped him. A simple fingertip to his forehead.

"Good instincts, but I need something else from you right now." Mari's eyes darted down to his crotch. Fully hard, just as she wanted. She backed away, before her eagerness to have him eat her out overtook her. Time for that later. The click of her high heels broke him out of his trance. She was leaving. Looking over her shoulder, she gave him one simple command. Hopefully he'd hear while he watched her juicy ass.

"Come."

"I already did," he joked in a half-mesmerized state.

"Cute," Mari giggled. "But I don't need cute right now. Now, come."

It wouldn't be until she was completely out of his field of vision that he felt broken of her spell. Of course, he fell right back in. Looking back over the couch, toward the bedroom, he saw her walking. Her hips swayed with an obvious exaggeration, but he didn't care. He just loved the way it made her ass move. He loved the way her legs swung in front of the other, like a model on the catwalk. Even her back looked sexy. Not wanting to give his second load to the couch, he stood up, and followed her orders. It took him tripping over his pants for him to remember he wore clothes. With every last garment pulled and kicked off, he followed her into the bedroom.

Mari sat on the edge of the bed, legs crossed, arms bracing against the mattress, and chest thrust out. He stood there for several beats, wondering what to do next. She was giving him no direction. No words, no guiding hands. She just waited. He'd have to roll those dice again and hope that what he wanted is what she was willing to give. Because she wasn't going to tell him. She wanted him to take it.

So, he did.

He dove into her like a bird of prey. She squealed happily. The two worked themselves further up the bed, so their legs weren't dangling off the edge. Both completely nude, aside from her necklace, bracelets, and shoes, they entangled together. Legs, fingers, lips, passions. All wrapped up in each other and begging for more.

When he entered her, she gasped. He had covered her in such a thick fog of lust, she hadn't realized he'd moved his cock to enter her. The head parted her lips and then he thrust. Not the smoothest of transitions, but one that neither of them minded. Her gasp of surprise, her breath holding for every beat that he rested within her, and then the deepening moan that followed as he started to move, would stroke his ego for years to come.

Missionary was not the wildest, kinkiest, position in the known catalog. Mari didn't mind. Though she did make it a bit dirtier. Fingernails scratched at his back, leaving red trails that would linger for several days. Her legs wrapped around his waist; her thighs squeezed him tight as her ankles locked. The heels of her shoes bouncing against his ass as he thrust into her. Eventually they came loose and held on by her toes, swinging in the passion before being thrown off completely.

He bit into her shoulder as she breathed against his ear. Mari also breathed words of encouragement and praise as he fucked her.

"That's it, keep fucking me. Don't you ever stop! Fuck, that's so good. You're so good, baby. So good at fucking me like this. You make me feel young again! Oh, this is so good! Fuck, fuck, fuck! Shit yes! Ooooh!" All phrases she uttered at least once each, usually more. The word he loved hearing the most was his own name. Said with such passion and want, either whispered into his ear or screamed throughout her echoing apartment, it drove him more than any dirty word could.

His hands were always doing two things: squeezing her thigh and squeezing her tit. Which hand was doing which alternated. Both overflowed from his eager hands. Both were so soft and so firm. He gave either their own unique attentions, too. Her thighs he scratched. Her breasts he pinched at her dark nipples. He couldn't tell which she preferred, but she was definitely enjoying both.

When she eventually came, he wasn't really aware she had. All he could tell was she had tensed up, squeezed tighter, and seemed to hold her breath for enough seconds to make him worried. Then suddenly, she relaxed. Curious, he lifted himself up and stared down at her, to see her condition. She was happy, so that was a relief. An open mouth smile that closed while biting her lip, and eyes that fluttered open to see him.

"Don't stop on my account, baby." Her hand through his hair, petting him. He hadn't really stopped, he was just giving much gentler, unconscious, thrusts. "Do me from behind now." Mari had wanted him to take charge, but she was still a woman who knew what she wanted, and she wanted it doggy style. She had expected him to take it slow, even fumble with the repositioning, but he surprised her. Mari let out a delighted squeak when in one motion he pulled out, flipped her over, and raised her hips. She took the few extra steps to get on her hands and knees proper and made sure to look over her shoulder at him.

Having this sexy, vivacious, powerful woman at his mercy made him feel sexy, vivacious, and powerful. Maybe not vivacious, but sexy and powerful to be sure. Her ass waited under his gaze. Mari moved her hips eagerly. For a moment, he looked away. He looked at the powerful statue behind her bed. A life-sized onyx statue of a lion. A lion mid pounce before a kill. Primal. Powerful.

Like that lion, he felt primal and powerful. And her ass was his prey. With primal need, he lined up his head with her squeezing asshole, and prepared to give a powerful push. Then Mari stopped him.

"Whoa there!" Mari laughed, holding a finger in front of her asshole. "Not that kind of 'do me from behind.' Just keep fucking my pussy..." she gave a pause and made sure his eyes were locked with hers, "...for now."

A hiccup in his power fantasy, but a minor one. There wasn't an element left that wasn't a fantasy for him, anyway. His misstep just served to prove it wasn't all a dream. So, with a primal need, he lined up his head with her dripping pussy, and prepared to give a powerful push. Then Mari let him.

Both gasped as if it was the first time all over again. It helped that she felt his pelvis slam against her ass. It helped that he felt her ass slap against his pelvis. Neither gave the moment time to linger. They were both too eager to continue.

He noticed Mari had become quieter in the new position. He also picked up that she was stifling her words. Her moans were muffled, hidden behind her squeezed-tight lips, when her lips weren't being chewed on.

She was holding back any instructions. She was eager to share what she wanted him to do, but she needed to know he wanted to. How could he not, she thought? With her biggest, best, feature being slammed into. If he didn't realize it, then he was more oblivious than she thought.

Thankfully he wasn't.

Much to their shared delight, he started appreciating her bubble butt. Squeezing it, caressing it, testing its bounce, softness, and firmness. No matter what he did to it, it sprung back to its perfect, round, shape. His hips danced to the sound of him pounding against her ass as he slid into her snug pussy. The wet sounds that accompanied the fucking certainly helped, too. Then he slapped her ass.

A little one, at first. A testing one.

She didn't react.

He did it again. Harder.

She didn't react.

He gave a third, a bit harder.

She finally reacted.

"Harder!" The word escaped her mouth in a burst. It was eager, demanding, and needful.

He wasn't sure if she meant the slapping or the fucking. So, hedging his bets, he did both. He heard no objections. Quite the opposite. Every thrust was followed by a spank. Every spank was followed by a thrust. The rhythm broke every so often so he could keep her on her toes, while she was on her knees. Occasionally he would pause the fucking, hilting himself into her. He'd do so to take a moment to appreciate her ass. Squeeze it deep, pushing his fingers into the yielding flesh. He massaged it like a dough. Then he'd go right back to fucking her wild.

Mari's arms eventually gave out. She'd held herself up on shaking limbs for too long. Her face hit the pillow, happy as can be. He didn't slow down for a second. Much to her delight. What's more, he leaned forward. He overtook her ass and planted his hands on the bed. Her eyes ran up the limbs, admiring the definition in them, and the beads of sweat that traveled those shallow valleys.

As he humped her ass, dick snug inside her box, his hand reached under her and took a swinging breast. Her nipple felt as hard as his dick had before she blew him. The nipple pressed into his palm with his firm grasp. Just like with her ass, he squeezed it, massaged it, and tested its firm perkiness. He even managed to summon some strength to give it a few slaps, which Mari giggled at in arousal and surprise. Most of his strength was saved for his hips, though.

Then she came. Again. The second time was far more powerful than the first, and he could make no mistake to what it was. It was tight, almost enough to worry him. Boiling hot and gushing with juices. She wasn't quiet the second time around, either. She was loud, only managing to muffle herself in her pillow after the first few seconds of an elongated 'fuck.' Her leg started jittering, just as his had when he was nervous.

He had hoped to hold out for longer. Maybe carry that same hard-on into a new position and really surprise her. But, as he had already learned, he wasn't dreaming. It was reality. Which made it all the sweeter. In her vice-like, oven-like, ocean-like grip he came. Though he didn't know it, he'd given her a third, albeit smaller, orgasm by cumming inside her.

Mari had already felt so perfectly full. Stretched tight, but not overwhelmingly, painfully, so. Then he proved her wrong. He gave her a new, truly perfect, fullness. He filled her up even more with his thick cum, filling up any remaining space she had afforded his cock. And she loved it. She loved every virile drop filling her up. When he finally fell back, slipping out of her, she gasped. It was a sudden change, but an eventual one, and one she didn't begrudge. It let the mixture of his and her cum to mingle more and drip out of her; ruining her expensive sheets. She could just buy more; but she enjoyed his seed on them.

Catching his breath, he sat behind her and just watched her ass sway. He was coated in sweat, but she had only begun to build up some herself. Sex clearly still on her brain, she reached back and rubbed her middle finger against her dripping lips. Then she rubbed that same finger against her forbidden hole.

"So rich and creamy," she purred. "The cum of a virile young man." Mari hadn't let him fuck her in the ass that night, but she was getting his climax in there anyway. He had hoped to outlast her, capitalize on his youthful vigor, but she'd more than outlasted him. Unable to process or do any more, he fell back the rest of the way and passed out, exhausted.

Mari knew she'd outlast him, capitalizing on her years of experience, but she'd only just barely done so. She'd lasted far longer in the past with her young playthings. However, she'd found something special with him. Mari's suspicions proved accurate. There was a lot of untapped potential in him, and she'd gotten only a lick of it, she was sure.

More than satisfied, for now, she slid to lay atop him, trapping his, once-again hard, cock between her thighs, and rested her head on his slowly rising and falling chest.

[THE NEXT MORNING...]

He hadn't moved an inch while he slept, but he woke up alone. Still in Mari's bed, so he at least knew it hadn't been a dream after all. Where his dream girl was, however, he wasn't sure. Still somewhat tired, he sat up with his slowly returning strength. Now that he wasn't so focused on Mari, with her outstanding body and overwhelming sexual appetite, he could get a good look at her room.

The décor matched that of the rest of the apartment. Animal themed. Specifically, African-based, he figured. Though he knew nothing of art. Still, lions, elephants, rhinos, they all spoke of one place in his mind. His body turned and he looked at the walls surrounding the doorway, though there was no door. On either side of the entrance, there was a large, framed, print.

On the left side, a magazine cover. The cover girl was Mari McCabe. His Mari McCabe. She looked a bit younger, but no less fierce, sexy, and dripping with desire. The fur bikini she wore was reminiscent of Raquel Welch in One Million Years B.C.

Wow, he thought with a doofy smile, she's a model. It then dawned on him that he'd seen her before. He didn't follow fashion or models, but it was hard not to have at least a passing experience seeing 'Marvelous' Mari McCabe. He gave a curt laugh after the initial shock. The story of his bedding of the gorgeous African goddess was going to be unbelievable enough but add in the fact that she was a super model and now he was sure he'd be committed to a ward.

On the right side there was a newspaper page. Obviously blown up to match the height and width of her enlarged magazine cover print. It was a front-page story.

THERE'S A NEW HERO IN TOWN - VIXEN

Along with the article itself was a photograph. An action shot, taken while the titular Vixen was pouncing on a bank robber. The black and white of the photograph had been unable to capture the color of her animal shaped aura, but the aura was still there. Yet his eyes were only focused on her. She looked fierce, sexy, and...

Wait a minute...

He crawled forward in the bed, getting a better look at the huge print. There could be no doubt. It was her. Not only had he had sex with Mari McCabe, but he'd also had sex with her alter ego: Vixen. He'd taken home a rich African goddess, who also happened to be a super model, who also happened to be a super hero.

Maybe I should be committed, he thought, falling back. Given no time to process the wealth of revelations, Mari came swaying into the room. She stood in the entry way, dressed in a white satin robe, that was shorter than practicality would allow and parted enough to tease her cleavage, and holding a tray of breakfast food.

His eyes darted between all three Mari's. His mind struggled to piece them all together into one woman. A woman who was standing in the doorway of her bedroom. A bedroom he was in. While she was holding breakfast. For him. After the night of vigorous fucking.

"You...you're her...You're Mari McCabe!" he stammered.

"Uh huh," she agreed "I told you that last night, baby."

"No, I mean, you're Mari McCabe! The super model! And-and-and you're Vixen! The superhero!" He got her up to speed.

Mari looked left. She looked right. She looked back at him.

"Look at that, you figured it out," Mari teased before approaching with the freshly made food. "At least you knew me at all to forget who I was." Mari sat on the bed, resting the tray between the two of them. She'd made enough for both. She was hungry too, after all.

"Oh..." Though she didn't play it off as such, he assumed he'd offended her somewhat by forgetting who this world-famous model and hero was. "No, no, it's not like-" Mari held up a hand to stop him, and took a few beats to finish her bite of toast before reassuring him.

"Relax, it's fine," she shrugged. "It used to bother me, sure. Being aged out of modeling. Never standing out enough in the hero life to earn that spotlight. But I'm over it. I mean, who can stand out when you got the pair of Wonder Woman and Power Girl, and their pairs, out there fighting crime?"

"Who?" He joked, but they both knew he knew who they were. He was oblivious, but not that oblivious.

Mari's snorting laughter and struggle to keep from coughing up her sip of orange juice made both of them feel better. Her laughter stroked his ego more than all of her sexy gazes and hot moans from the night before had. Not that he wanted to lose those, either. Mari slapped his arm at his joke and goofy attempt to make her feel better.

She did feel better.

"Anyway, it used to bother me. But a friend helped me realize that there were other ways to feel powerful, appreciated, and young again," Mari explained, offering him a slice of toast.

"Is that why you picked me up?" he asked. "Because I'm young?" He assumed her method of feeling powerful, appreciated, and young was picking up younger guys. He still had no idea how old she was, but she didn't seem much older than him. Maybe that's because her technique really did make her feel young again.

"And because you're cute, funny, and eager to please," Mari added, not wanting him to feel like he was just some piece of meat. Though she did find him to be a juicy, tender, and delicious slab of meat.

"Don't forget my dick print," he jokingly added, reminding her of her reasons from the night before. Her laugh once again made him feel fantastic. The toast and OJ were also good.