Vixen is a Cougar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There's that sense of humor I was talking about," Mari beamed. "That's why you're going to make the perfect trophy boyfriend."

Now it was his turn to keep from spitting up his orange juice. "Trophy boyfriend?"

"Don't tell me you want this to just be a one-night-stand," Mari pouted.

"It's not that." It really wasn't. The boyfriend part didn't bother him at all. "It's the 'trophy' part. I'm not a trophy boyfriend. If I'm any kind of trophy, it's a participation ribbon."

Mari giggled. "Don't sell yourself short, baby. You're more than that. Though...I'll admit, you're not quite at your best."

"What do you mean?"

"Want to know why I really chose you?" Mari leaned forward.

"If it's that you were just preparing me for a ritualistic sacrifice conducted by rich people in robes and masks, can we at least do it one more time?"

Another smirk and slap to his arm later, and Mari continued. "I'm serious. More than being cute, funny, eager to please, and hung, what I saw in you was potential." Before he could come up with another quip or joke, Mari nimbly straddled his lap, all without upsetting the tray of food. Her robe slipped open further, giving her the same level of plunging neckline as her dress had the night before.

"Right now, you're great," Mari revealed, "but you have the potential to be astounding. Stick with me, baby. I'll work that lean body into something that'd put Batman to shame. I'll give you enough confidence to motorboat Power Girl the second you meet her. You'll feel better, live better, and fuck better. What do you say, baby?"

"There wasn't one word of that I didn't like," he replied with a smirk. "I'm in." To cement the arrangement, he slid his hands up her thighs and squeezed her bare ass hiding behind the robe.

Overjoyed, she kissed him firmly. What followed most definitely caused the tray of food to spill. She could just buy more; but she enjoyed him.