Vixen/Stag Contract

Story Info
A contract for Vixen/Stag relationship with cuckold bylaws.
4.2k words
1.91
17.4k
31
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vixen Stag Contract Agreement

With Cuckold & Cuckquean Bylaws

This contract forms a binding agreement between the two parties named below regarding their Vixen Stag marriage with cuckold and cuckquean variants.

Vixen (Hayley) & Stag (Harlen)

Without abstention, both parties have, by means of performing the Vixen Stag contract, agreed to comply with the following set of agreements solemnly;

1. Rights of the Vixen (Hot-wife):

1.1. The Vixen will have the right to have flirtations, cyber affairs, sexual relations, and extramarital affairs with any person she may choose to do so of either sex. The Stag is permitted to witness all kissing, intimate contact, and sexual activity. The Stag agrees to give the Vixen and her Buck reasonable space. The Vixen May invite the Stag to come closer or even join in. The Vixen will not be permitted to have any alone time with her Buck, Bull, Boyfriend, or Lover unless the Stag decides to grant this privilege at his sole discretion, and the Vixen will not challenge his decision.

1.2. The number of men or women the Vixen has flirtations, cyber affairs, sexual relations, and extramarital affairs with is at the sole discretion of the Vixen. Although, in the case of clauses 1.1 and 1.2, the Stag is entitled to express his view if he feels there is a health, safety, or emotional issue at stake. Any relationship that the Vixen forms with another man, or woman, will remain primarily sexual. If there is any sign whatsoever that the bond is developing too strongly, then the Stag has the right to call a time out for a maximum of two months while this is discussed and considered. No activity is recommenced without mutual approval. During this period, no sexual activity will occur with the Buck, Bull, Boyfriend, or Lover, and communication will be kept to a minimum without appearing rude. The contract will be reviewed after this period, and if there is no resolution, the relationship will be terminated.

1.3. It is agreed that all Bucks, Bulls, Boyfriends, or Lovers will meet the following criteria to the best of availability on the market at any point;

1.3.1. "A professional male of similar standing to the Stag Couple between the ages of 27 and 45.

1.3.2. Race, country of origin, or residence is irrelevant, but the clear preference of the Vixen would be for a European heritage. However, they should be of similar social background to the Vixen Stag Couple.

1.3.3. Must be of Western Culture and speak fluent English.

1.3.4. The Buck must be tall, good-looking with a good body and intelligent, refined, well presented, and well mannered.

1.3.5. Preference would be for a single man or an attached man with a consenting partner.

1.3.6. The Stag must agree that the Buck gets the opportunity to know the Vixen and is encouraged to make her feel special. This should be achieved by text, email, telephone, or face-to-face contact. Gifts are to be allowed.

1.3.7. The Stag should not ask the potential Bull about his penis size as the Vixen considers this tacky; however, if the potential Bull offers the information, or it is appropriate to the conversation, then the preference for the Vixen would be for a penis equal to or Smaller than the Stags.

1.3.8. Any submission of genital or crude pictures is considered tacky and likely to result in automatic elimination. Ideally, a discussion about health issues should take place before the consummation of the relationship.

1.4. The Vixen has the ultimate and undeniable right to choose which men, or women, with whom she will have sexual relations. However, it will be the Stag's responsibility to procure by advertisement (the wording of which is always to be preapproved by the Vixen), preselection, and interview any candidates on the Vixen's behalf and present them to her for her approval. The Vixen will under no circumstances involve herself in the interview process or ask any questions regarding the process or the Stag's technique (to include comments on language style) or to have a say in the timing of an advertisement. However, it is agreed that no advertisement will be made when the Vixen is actively seeing someone. A shortlist will be formally handed over to the Vixen, who will then select from a list of no more than five candidates as many names as she feels necessary or may reject the whole list. All candidates will be deemed to have been approved by the Stag as acceptable to him. The Vixen may then contact the selected candidate(s) in whatever manner she chooses. However, she will inform the Stag of when the first communication will take place as a rule. After that, the Vixen may communicate with the candidate as she wishes but not on the Stag's time unless agreed. All telephone calls are to be agreed upon in advance, and after that, the Stag will give the Vixen space to enjoy the exchange uninterrupted. This latter stipulation will also apply to text messaging, whether in process or planned. If the Vixen identifies a potential Buck, Bull, Boyfriend, or Lover independent of this process, he must be put through the normal interview process administered by the Stag. The Stag is encouraged to continue searching for suitable candidates when there is no advertisement to build a Rolodex for the Vixen should she require an immediate candidate.

1.5. The period of the Vixen having sexual relations with other men, and women, is indefinite but is subject to review quarterly.

1.6. The Vixen may have sexual relations with other men and women, as much as she may choose, as long as it is practical within the normal/vanilla life of the Vixen Stag Couple.

1.7. The Vixen may have sexual relations with other men and women, wherever she may choose. It would be the clear preference of both the Vixen and the Stag that this occurs within the marital bed. However, it is recognized that this may not always be practical or advisable, especially in the early stages.

1.8. The Vixen has the right to have sexual relations with more than one man and/or woman at a time or multiple partners at a time.

1.9. All details of the flirtations, cyber affairs, sexual relations, and extramarital affairs must be conveyed to the Stag, including, but not limited to, the sharing of all communications, whether written or verbal and all shared confidences in person if the Stag is not within hearing range.

1.10. The Vixen reserves the right to terminate the flirtations, cyber affairs, sexual relations, and extramarital affairs at a time of her choosing, although the Stag may have and express a view should there be a health and safety or emotional issue.

1.11. The Stag should exhibit a positive attitude for all flirtations, cyber affairs, sexual relations, and extramarital affairs he has approved.

1.12. Condoms must be used in the initial stage of all sexual relations. If there is any doubt in the effectiveness of a condom, the Vixen will immediately seek emergency contraception. If extramarital sex becomes a lifestyle choice, the Vixen will explore other methods of contraceptives.

1.13. It is recognized that the Vixen and her Buck, Bull, Boyfriend, or Lover will decide, at their sole discretion, at what point in their relationship they will cease to use condoms and enjoy a bareback experience. However, this must be approved by the Stag. This will mean that the Vixen, Buck, and Stag will be tested clean and not fluid bond with anyone else within quarterly testing suggested.

2. Responsibilities of the Stag regarding the Vixen's rights;

2.1. The Stag will decide what the Vixen will wear with her Buck, Bull, Boyfriend, or Lover and prepare all of the items for the Vixen and her Buck before their meeting. This includes taking an active role in advising the Vixen about clothing, lingerie, hairstyle, and make-up, and assisting in all preparation if the vixen wishes. Also, it will include the preparation of any sex toys that the Vixen and her Buck require during their experience.

2.2. The Stag will prepare the Vixen's genital area to his personal preferences, excluding waxing.

2.3. The Stag will give the Vixen and her Buck a reasonable space to enjoy the sexual encounter unless invited by the Vixen to come closer or even join in or touch once permission has been granted as stipulated in 1.1.

2.4. **The Stag will orally clean the Vixen's vagina after her Buck has finished ejaculating inside her vagina, as a right.**

2.5. **The Stag has the right to kiss the Vixen after her Buck has ejaculated on her Tongue / CIM.**

2.6. The Stag will have the right to sexually reclaim his Vixen immediately after her Buck, Bull, Boyfriend, or Lover has ejaculated, regardless of the number of individual climaxes the Buck, Bull, Boyfriend, or Lover has had.

2.7. The Stag has the right to develop a relationship with the Buck independent of the Vixen and that the Vixen will not interfere with any requests or duties that the Buck gives the Stag unless it directly affects the Vixen. If no relationship has developed between the Stag and Buck after a reasonable time, the Stag has the right to call a time out for the matter to be discussed, and if there is no resolution, the relationship will be terminated.

2.8. The Stag has the right to enjoy any act or new experience that the Buck brings to the relationship with the Vixen.

2.9. The Stag agrees not to grumble and be petulant about any behavior in this lifestyle but has the right to call a review of the contract at any point should an experience occur that he feels unpleasant or is placed in an uncomfortable situation. The Hot Wife is to accept this without complaint. If a contract review does not resolve the issue, then a time-out can be called.

From time to time, it may be necessary to reprimand the Stag for unreasonable behavior. The Vixen will give the Stag a period of 24 hours to either get over his huff puff or explain to the Hot Wife what the issue is and resolve it. If this does not happen, then the following will be employed.

3. Cucking The Stag;

3.1. If these rules become necessary, the Stag is demoted to a Cuckold, and the Vixen is free to assume a more traditional Hot-wife role if she chooses for a period of one (1) week. This allows her to have sexual relations at her discretion with any of her Bucks, Bulls, Boyfriends, or Lovers without the consent of the Cuckold. The Cuckold must still be present as described in Section 1.1, but under no circumstance is the Cuckold allowed to join in.

3.2. The Cuckold will be locked in his chastity device, which he must wear while at home during waking hours until he has given the Hot Wife a satisfactory explanation for his huff puff.

3.3. The Vixen will hold the key to the chastity device.

3.4. The emergency backup keys for the chastity device will be kept in the Vixen's bedside drawer, which the Cuckold is not to touch unless in case of emergency.

3.5. Punishment for refusing to wear the chastity device will be no sexual intercourse for one (1) week.

3.6. While in chastity, the Cuckold will pleasure the Hot Wife in any way she requires.

3.7. While in chastity it is at the discretion of the Vixen to humiliate the Cuckold while with her Buck.

4. Rights of The Stag (Cuckold):

4.1. The Stag will have the right to have flirtations, cyber affairs, sexual relations, and extramarital affairs with any woman he may choose to do so with. The Vixen is permitted to witness all kissing, intimate contact, and sexual activity. The Stag will not be permitted to have any alone time with his Cuckcake, Unicorn, Girlfriend, or Lover unless the Vixen decides to grant this privilege at her sole discretion, and the Stag will not challenge her decision.

4.2. The number of women the Stag has flirtations, cyber affairs, sexual relations, and extramarital affairs with is at the sole discretion of the Vixen. Although, in the case of clauses 4.1 and 4.2, the Vixen is entitled to express her view if she feels there is a health and safety or emotional issue at stake. Any relationship that the Stag forms with another woman will remain primarily sexual. If there is any sign whatsoever that the bond is developing too strongly, then the Vixen has the right to call a time out for a maximum period of two months while this is discussed and thought about and no activity is recommenced without mutual approval. During this period, no sexual activity will take place with the Cuckcake, Unicorn, Girlfriend, or Lover, and communication will be kept to a minimum without appearing to be rude. The contract will be reviewed after this period, and if no resolution, then the relationship will be ended.

4.3. It is agreed that all Cuckcakes, Unicorns, girlfriends, or Lovers will meet the following criteria to the best of availability on the market at any point;

4.3.1. A professional female of similar standing to the Vixen Stag Couple between the ages of 18 and 40.

4.3.2. Race, country of origin, or residence is irrelevant, but the clear preference of the Stag would be for a European heritage. However, they should be of similar social background to the Vixen Stag Couple.

4.3.3. Must be of Western Culture and speak fluent English.

4.3.4. The Cuckcake must be good-looking with a good body and intelligent, refined, well presented, and well mannered.

4.3.5. Preference would be for a single woman or an attached woman with a consenting partner.

4.3.6. The Vixen must agree that the Cuckcake gets to know the Stag and is encouraged to make her feel special. This should be achieved by text, email, telephone, or face-to-face contact. Gifts are to be allowed.

4.3.7. The Vixen should not ask the potential Cuckcake about her vagina as the Stag considers this tacky. However, if the potential Cuckcake offers the information, or it is appropriate to the conversation, then the preference for the Stag would be for a vagina younger and tighter than the Vixen.

4.3.8. Any submission of genital or crude pictures is considered tacky and likely to result in automatic elimination. Ideally, a discussion about health issues should take place before the consummation of the relationship.

4.4. The Stag has the ultimate and undeniable right to choose with which women he will have sexual relations. However, it will be the Vixen's responsibility to procure by advertisement (the wording of which is always to be preapproved by the Stag), preselection, and interview any candidates on the Stag's behalf and present them to him for his approval. The Stag will under no circumstances involve herself in the interview process or ask any questions regarding the process or the Vixen's technique (to include comments on language style) or to have a say in the timing of an advertisement. However, it is agreed that no advertisement will be made when the Stag is actively seeing someone. A shortlist will be formally handed over to the Stag, who will then select from a list of no more than five candidates as many names as he feels necessary or may reject the whole list. All candidates will be deemed to have been approved by the Vixen as acceptable to her. The Stag may then contact the selected candidate(s) in whatever manner he chooses. He will, however, as a rule, inform the Vixen of when the first communication will take place. After that, the Stag may communicate with the candidate as he wishes but not on the Vixen's time unless agreed. All telephone calls are to be agreed upon in advance, and after that, the Vixen will give the Stag space to enjoy the exchange uninterrupted. This latter stipulation will also apply to text messaging, whether in process or planned. If the Stag identifies a potential Cuckcake, Unicorn, Girlfriend, or Lover independent of this process, then she must be put through the normal interview process administered by the Vixen. The Vixen is encouraged to continue searching for suitable candidates when there is no advertisement to build a Rolodex for the Stag should he require an immediate candidate.

4.5. The period of the Stag having sexual relations with other women is indefinite but is subject to review quarterly.

4.6. The Stag may have sexual relations with other women as much as he may choose and is practical within the normal/vanilla life of the Vixen Stag Couple.

4.7. The Stag may have sexual relations with other women wherever he may choose. It would be the clear preference of both the Stag and the Vixen that this takes place within the marital bed. However, it is recognized that this may not always be practical or advisable, especially in the early stages.

4.8. The Stag has the right to have sexual relations with more than one woman, including multiple women at the same time.

4.9. All details of the flirtations, cyber affairs, sexual relations, and extramarital affairs must be conveyed to the Vixen, including, but not limited to, the sharing of all communications, whether written or verbal and all shared confidences in person if the Vixen is not within hearing range.

4.10. The Stag reserves the right to terminate the flirtations, cyber affairs, sexual relations, and extramarital affairs at a time of his choosing, although the Vixen may have, and express, a view should there be a health and safety or emotional issue.

4.11. The Vixen should exhibit a positive attitude for all flirtations, cyber affairs, sexual relations, and extramarital affairs that she has approved.

4.12. Condoms will be used in the initial stage of all sexual relations. If there is any doubt in the effectiveness of a condom, the Vixen will immediately help the Cuckcake, Unicorn, Girlfriend, or Lover seek emergency contraception. If extramarital sex with a single Cuckcake, Unicorn, Girlfriend, or Lover becomes a lifestyle choice, the Vixen will help the Cuckcake, Unicorn, Girlfriend, or Lover explore other methods of contraceptives.

4.13. It is recognized that the Stag and his Cuckcake, Unicorn, Girlfriend, or Lover will decide at their sole discretion at what point in their relationship they will cease to use condoms and enjoy a bareback experience. However, this must be approved by the Vixen. This will mean that the Stag, Cuckcake, and Vixen will be tested clean and not fluid bond with anyone else with quarterly testing suggested.

4.14. It is recognized that the Stag will not ejaculate inside the vagina, anus, or mouth of any of his Cuckcakes, Unicorns, Girlfriends, or Lovers without express permission, or at the request of, the Vixen.

5. Responsibilities of the Vixen regarding the Stag's rights:

5.1. The Vixen will decide what the Stag will wear with his Cuckcake, Unicorn, Girlfriend, or Lover and prepare all items for the Stag and his Cuckcake before their meeting. This includes taking an active role in advising the Stag about clothing and assisting in all preparation if the Stag wishes. Also, it will consist of the preparation of any sex toys the Stag and his Cuckcake require during their experience.

5.2. The Vixen will prepare the Stag's genital area to her personal preferences, excluding waxing.

5.3. The Vixen will give the Stag and his Cuckcake a reasonable space to enjoy their sexual encounter unless invited by the Stag to come closer, join in, or touch, once permission has been granted as stipulated in 4.1.

5.4. **The Vixen will orally clean the Cuckcake's vagina after her Bull has finished ejaculating inside her vagina, as a right.**

5.5. **The Vixen has the right to kiss the Cuckcake after her Stag has ejaculated on her Tongue / CIM.**

5.6. The Vixen will have the right to sexually reclaim her Stag immediately after his Cuckcake, Unicorn, Girlfriend, or Lover has made him ejaculate regardless of the number of individual climaxes the Cuckcake, Unicorn, Girlfriend, or Lover has had.

5.7. The Vixen has the right to develop a relationship with the Cuckcake independent of the Stag and that the Stag will not interfere with any requests or duties that the Cuckcake gives the Vixen unless it directly affects the Stag. If, after a reasonable time, no relationship has developed between the Vixen and Cuckcake, the Vixen has the right to call a time out for the matter to be discussed, and if there is no resolution, then the relationship will be terminated.

12