Vixen/Stag Contract

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

5.8. The Vixen has the right to enjoy any act or new experience that the Cuckcake brings to the relationship with the Stag.

5.9. The Vixen agrees not to grumble and be petulant about any behavior in this lifestyle but has the right to call a review of the contract at any point should an experience occur that she feels unpleasant or is placed in an uncomfortable situation. The Stag is to accept this without complaint. If a contract review does not resolve the issue, then a time-out can be called.

From time to time, it may be necessary to reprimand the Vixen for unreasonable behavior. The Stag will give the Vixen a period of 24 hours to either get over her huff puff or explain the issue and resolve it with the Stag. If this does not happen, then the following will be employed;

6. Cuckqueaning The Vixen:

6.1. If these rules become necessary, the Vixen is demoted to a Cuckquean, and the Stag is free to assume a more traditional "Hot-Husband" role if he chooses for a period of one (1) week. This allows him to have sexual relations at his discretion with any of his Cuckcakes, Unicorns, Girlfriends, or Lovers without the consent of the Cuckquean. The Cuckquean must still be present as described in Section 1.1, but under no circumstance is the Cuckquean allowed to join in.

6.2. The Cuckquean will be locked in her chastity device, which she must wear while at home during waking hours until she has given the Stag a satisfactory explanation for her huff puff.

6.3. The Stag will hold the key to the chastity device.

6.4. The emergency backup keys for the chastity device will be kept in the Stag's bedside drawer, which the Cuckquean is not to touch unless in case of emergency.

6.5. Punishment for refusing to wear the chastity device will be no sexual intercourse for one (1) week.

6.6. While in chastity, the Cuckquean will pleasure the Stag in any way she requires.

6.7. While in chastity, the Stag may ejaculate in any orifice of his Cuckcakes, Unicorns, Girlfriends, or Lovers that he chooses. The Cuckquean is expected to "clean up" the Cuckcake before the Stag's seamen begins to leak out of her, regardless of the orifice.

6.8. While in chastity it is at the discretion of the Stag to humiliate the Cuckquean while with his Cuckcake.

Rules:

First Date

A) The Vixen will meet no Buck without there being a reasonable belief that a relationship will follow.

B) Within the first half-hour of the first date, the Stag and the Vixen will confirm by an agreed upon signal that their initial judgment of the Buck was correct and that it is ok for the Vixen to proceed to the next level.

C) The next level could include sitting next to the Buck while the Buck touches the Vixen in a manner consistent with an expected public vanilla date. It is agreed that once the Stag has given his blessing, the next stage can commence or continue without him being present if previous consent was given as defined in 1.1.

D) If at any point the Buck wants up to twenty minutes alone with the Vixen, it is agreed that this is solely within the gift of the Stag to agree to and if granted these rules apply;

1. No hands in the genital area.

2. No pressure is to be applied to the front of the neck.

2. The Vixen is to be returned to the Stag in the same manner in which she left.

2. These rules are to be enforced by the Vixen.

E) All dates are to be arranged entirely by the Stag in consultation with the Vixen.

Clubs, Bars, and Saunas

F) The Vixen will be encouraged to be sexy and flirtatious in public to attract potential candidates. If she is lucky in this quest, then the rules as outlined above apply.

G) Should a play request be made, it will be at the Vixen's sole discretion as to whether this is granted and how far it goes subject to the above. However, it is acknowledged that it is more likely that a contact number will be sought and a follow-up date arranged.

H) If the Vixen and her Buck, Bull, Boyfriend, or Lover attend a public function with the Stag, then the former two will be allowed to enjoy flirtations, kisses, and general touch throughout and may be permitted alone time at the Stag's discretion on the condition that the Stag at no time feels marginalized.

The agreements mentioned above will take effect from the date of the Vixen Stag Contract signing. All arrangements are to start on this day. This contract is legal; furthermore, the Vixen Stag cannot take any legal action in a court of law against the other for any of these agreements. If the Vixen Stag breaks this agreement and does not allow the other to do all of the listed things, they will be punished. Both parties agree upon this Vixen Stag Contract.

Vixen_____________________________Date_______________

Stag______________________________Date________________

12