Vix's Licks Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anyway, where was I? Oh yes... I pressed my lips to the front of her right shoulder, then began to kiss way along her collarbones (she has great collarbones) all the way across to her left shoulder then back to the middle, then slowly down her magnificent cleavage, which was even more impressive thanks to her bra. I was in seventh heaven as kissed the soft bulging skin of her breasts above the bra cups, but I wanted her nipples. 'Take the bra off,' I whispered, and she did, slowly and smoothly, letting it slide sensually down over her erect nipples as it fell. My own nipples were bullet hard and impressive, but my boobs are insignificant compared to hers. 'These are the tits I've always dreamed of,' I groaned.

'What, to have, or to suck on?' she murmured.

'Both!' I said, chuckling.

Playing to my rapture, she cupped them in her hands and pushed them up, squeezing my face between them, then she pulled back and - oh so hot - rubbed one of her nipples all over my face. I closed my eyes and just surrendered to the caress, as her erect little nub explored my features. My fingers were tweaking my own nipples, maximising my pleasure as I savoured the texture of her nipple and her crinkled, scrunched up areola. Just heavenly.

'Oh God, this is so horny, my juice is running down my leg,' I breathed.

'Mmm, lovely,' she said, as she reached down and felt the slipperiness on my inner thigh, then she crouched slightly, put her arms around me under my bum cheeks and lifted me up like a doll. I clasped her around the neck and she carried me to the bed and laid me down. Then she slid slowly down my body, kissing and licking my nipples, before continuing down to my pussy, which was literally drooling with its hunger.

I lay passively as she used her fingers to part my outer lips and gazed at my little pink flower. My clit was aching for attention; I'm sure it was twitching with arousal as she looked at it. But she seemed fascinated and just lay there, holding me open and gazing...

I raised myself up on my elbows, looked at her and said 'Are you just going to gawp at it or are you going to lick it? It's aching for your tongue.' She took the hint and moved closer, then just touched my little button with the tip of her tongue and held it there, pressing gently. It might as well have been a vibrator. My clit was super-sensitive and responded eagerly to her touch. Exquisite electric shocks zapped through me and I began to moan and squirm. She loved teasing me like this and she just started licking round and round my clit very slowly and gently. I'm sure she wasn't expecting such a fast response but I just immediately went over the edge and erupted like a volcano, spurting my orgasm juice over her chin. My hips bucked, wildly and uncontrollably, spreading my honey all over her face as I thrust my pussy up and down against her features, again and again. She really wanted it too, and she pushed herself into me, gorging herself on my orgasm.

I threw my head back, gasping for breath, but I needed more. I wanted HER pussy, and I breathlessly said 'Sit on my face, Olivia. I need your cunt.' I was filled to overflowing with a prurient pussy-lust.

She stood up and started to take off her panties, but I said 'No, leave them on.' I knew they would be wet, and I wanted to revel in all that lovely cunny honey, made by ME. 'Oo, someone else likes a juicy pair of knickers...' She did as I asked and walked on her knees up to my face.

I was craving that hot, wet fleshy, twat of hers, so much ruder and more mature than mine and, as always, I really wanted to give her orgasms. Lots of orgasms. Wet ones. Juicy, tasty ones.

She knelt over my face and I stared at the crotch of her white pants, which was almost see-through, with her wetness. It was my turn to gaze... Her wiry black pubes were clearly visible through the fabric, and her sexual aroma was so powerful it made my head swim. I sighed and said 'Fuckin hell, that must be one of the horniest sights on the planet.' Hyperbolic, I know, but at that moment, that's how it felt.

She knew by now how I loved her to talk dirty, and she stoked my already raging fire by doing just that; 'Kiss my pants Vix. Suck all my lovely juice out of them. It's your juice. You made it.' She said, and I felt her shudder as I eagerly pressed my lips against her wet knickers and sucked, extracting her heady wine from the fabric. I nuzzled my nose into her groove, parting her outer labia and waggling my tongue against the gusset, where her liquid was still oozing.

She lifted her tits up to her mouth and flicked her tongue over her nipples, keeping her juice flowing, and I lapped it up. I wanted all she could give me, and I reached around her hips to yank her gusset aside so I could gorge on that delicious pussy, driving my tongue into her and hungrily consuming everything she had. She was very very wet, and I loved the feeling of the slick, oily coating on my cheeks as she squeezed my face between her fulsome thighs.

Suddenly, I wanted to be in charge, and I took her by the waist and rolled her over onto her back. I dragged her wet knickers off, and buried my face in her wet pubes, sucking her hard sinewy clit into my mouth and tonguing it against the back of my teeth, driving her to a jumping, howling climax that had her fucking my face violently for what seemed like minutes, before finally subsiding into quivering aftershocks.

I rose up on my knees and looked at her, lying there, her big breasts rising and falling with her heavy breathing. She had such an amazing body, I just wanted to fuck her endlessly. She gasped something about me being a quick learner, and I grinned and said 'My turn on top.'

My sexual motor was in overdrive now and I became very assertive - domme even -- and I was feeling rampant. I crawled up over her as she lay there, and squatted over her face as if I were about to have a pee, but that wasn't my intention. Watersports is not something I've tried- so far. No, what I wanted was a good, deep, tongue-fucking, and I reached under my bum cheeks and spread my pussy with both hands, stretching my dripping entrance wide open, then I lowered myself onto her and said 'Tongue fuck me, Olivia.

She obeyed immediately, tilted her head back, and drove he tongue stiffly up into me, ramming her face into my vulva, over and over and making slight gagging noises as my juice trickled into her throat. She wiggled her tongue from side to side and then curled it back against the inner wall of my cunt. She has a very long tongue and she was tantalisingly close to my g-spot as she strained to penetrate me as deeply as possible.

I groaned my approval, and started moving up and down slowly, fucking myself on her tongue. I looked down between my legs and I could see my juice streaking down both her cheeks -- so thrilling - and I hadn't even begun to cum yet.

When I reach the highest peak of sexual arousal, I'm capable of a spectacular series of wet, squirting orgasms. Even Olivia had been amazed by it, and she must have loads of experience of different women. Nowadays, I can produce a squirting orgasm almost any time I like.

The squatting position was incredibly provocative and exciting, and very good for deep tongue penetration, but my legs couldn't stand it indefinitely and I changed to a kneeling position instead. I looked down into her eyes, while tweaking my hard pointy nipples. 'Oh, fuck, I love this' I said. 'I'm gonna squirt right in your mouth. Do you want that?'

She nodded and said 'uh huh' as she ran her tongue over my little pink petals.

I was in some crazy, lust-driven domme mode, just revelling in my sexual power and my lewdness.

'Do you want it all? All my juice down your throat? Do you?'

'Yeah, give it to me, all of it.' She was fully engaged in the moment, and I think she really was craving my girl cum. I'd noticed before that she really loved it when I squirted on her face, and would have an almost immediate orgasm whenever it happened.

I started rubbing my clit furiously, and I gave a long, primitive groan, rising in volume and changing to a growl as my climax approached... And then it was upon me. My back arched, almost involuntarily, and a little torrent of orgasm juice spurted out of me. It was the first of three eruptive squirts as my internal muscles spasmed, splashing Olivia's face and making her gasp. I looked down into her bleary, juice-splashed eyes, and I groaned... 'Ohh fuuck... 'That's so fucking hot.'

I wasn't done yet though. I had more. I raised myself up, out of reach of her waggling tongue, and immediately started wanking again, this time driving my two middle fingers into my hole and pumping them in and out feverishly until I built up to yet another raging orgasm, this time spurting out clear, watery orgasm juice, which I know from experience tastes quite different to the earlier milky, musky cunt cream.

I was on a roll now, loving this juicy domination of an older woman. - my ultimate fantasy - and I went on, wanking myself to three further Os over her face, all of them wet and juicy. By the last one, I was like a wild thing, primitive and urgent, as I grabbed her hair and pushed her head back into the bed, fucking her face and grunting. 'Oh - fuck - yes - eat it - drink it - oh - God - it's - so hot - fuck it - fuck it - fuck meeeeee..!'

I was done. Empty. Every ounce of sexual energy expended, and I threw myself on the bed beside her, drawing up my wet, slippery thigh and squishing her tits with it, and she just lay there, marinating in my juice, as I slowly quieted and my breathing rate returned to normal.

I had gone way over my hour, but Olivia didn't mention it. She never did. I think she secretly loved fucking me a much as I did her.

I got up, feeling a little woozy, and toddled off for a shower. As I soaped myself, I thought about Olivia, our friendship, and our electrifying sex. Deep in my heart, I knew a relationship with her could never work, yet I did have tremendous feelings for her, and at that point I simply couldn't imagine having sex with anyone else, even though she was then my one and only sexual partner (I don't count Roy the boy).

Although she was nothing more than a prostitute, and I was nothing more than a paying client, I couldn't imagine her not being in my life. Bizarrely, I thought of her as a friend, a lover, and a second mother, all at the same time. But things were about to change.

I emerged from the bathroom and she was waiting in the hallway, looking beautiful in just a terry dressing gown, with her hair still in untidy damp ringlets from my juice. I booked another appointment in two weeks' time, and we embraced, briefly, then I stepped out with a breezy 'Later, babe,' and walked off up the street. Little did I know that, not only would the next appointment not happen, but that little hug in her hallway would be the very last embrace we would share.

To be continued...

12