All Comments on 'Vix's Licks Pt. 02'

by LissyW

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
toesucker1toesucker12 months ago

Oooo so hot. I loved the banter between these two. And now I have a lovely image of sexy biker chick Vix.

MigbirdMigbird2 months ago

The sex between Roo and Vix vivid, charged and felt so real — Roo’s masturbation scene intensely erotic — and that is one of the hallmarks of your writing — graphically erotic scenes unique to your characters and the particular storyline but never gratuitous; always revealing/connected to story/characters. For me what sets this piece apart is how you crafted Vix’s reaction to Olivia’s departure — felt so emotionally real and you weaved memory of Olivia within/throughout this piece as Vix comes to grips. Love how she would not tolerate her parents disrespecting Olivia. Yes, maybe they enjoyed a rather bizarre relationship, but it was real. And the closing cycle scene — yep, live feels good.

LissyWLissyW2 months agoAuthor

toesucker1: Thanks, as always. To be honest I didn't have a thing about a sexy biker chick until I started writing this story. I may do more with this aspect of Vix.

LissyWLissyW2 months agoAuthor

Migbird: That has to count as a glowing review! Thank you. Very pleasing. I will continue. 🙂

CupidCupidCupidCupid2 months ago

This is a lovely story. I like the way you see the emotional impact when a younger lover is dumped by the older one. Something that doesn't feature much in other Lit stories. I also like the way Viv's parents were portrayed to her coming out and talking about Olivia. Just one downer, I have lived just of the North Circular for over 20 years and there is no way a motorbike can just 'zoom', along . The exception being at night time when you can hear them racing each other!!

LissyWLissyW2 months agoAuthor

CupidCupid: Yes, I think Vix's idea of ripping round the North Circular was a bit of youthful wishful thnking, but anyone who has ridden a motorbike knows, there's always the odd opportunity for a bit of "zoom," 🙂

SweetBaybeeGirlSweetBaybeeGirl14 days ago

You give your characters so much depth and realism! I can already feel the strength of the relationship between Vix and Roo. You made their sex absolutely amazing and real. Fabulous story Lissy!

baby

LissyWLissyW14 days agoAuthor

SweetBaybeeGirl: Thank you 🙂

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLissyW@LissyW
I'm a 30-something, tall, lesbian brunette. I love the female body and all things feminine. I enjoy the sheer power of female sexuality, and the allure of beautiful women and, of course, I adore writing and reading lesbian erotica.. My stories Over Heels, Savour Me, Anja's Ga...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES