Vix's Licks Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kissed her again and slipped out into the corridor. Just in time. As I turned towards the ladies, those three gawky boys passed me on their way to the gear store.

My God, I was so horny. I looked down at the crotch of my jeans to make sure I didn't have a visible damp patch. No. Not yet, but I had to get off! I went into a cubicle and with my pants round my ankles and my legs splayed lewdly, I had a quick and dirty wank until my juice spurted all over the toilet lid, then I sucked and slurped all the sex fluids off my fingers with relish. Ohh, I needed that. I cleaned up, using a ton of toilet paper, and then returned to Dad and Ed.

'Where've you been, Vix? We were starting to worry.'

'Oh, just chatting with Roo backstage,' I fibbed.

Drinking up time was approaching, and people were drifting away. I was yearning for another glimpse of her, but she never reappeared. Dad looked at my almost empty glass and said, 'Ready to go?'

'Yep,' I downed the remains of my drink and off we went. I was slightly disappointed that she hadn't come out to see us again, but I had tomorrow to look forward to.

Back in my room, I pulled out the crumpled piece of paper with her address on it. 'Hmph' it was in bloody Hornchurch, waaay out in the eastern suburbs and on the diametrically opposite side of town from Old Windsor, where we lived. I pondered on this for a minute, then looked at the weather forecast. It looked OK; dry and not too cold. I'd zip round there on Bonnie (my Triumph Bonneville motorbike).

People are always amazed when they see me, a mere "slip of a girl" -- 165cm tall and 51kg -- on such a big, powerful 'bike, but I love it, and it's FAST with just little me on board. I'd rip around the old North Circular and make mincemeat of the traffic. I chuckled with gleeful anticipation as I flung off my clothes and climbed into bed.

Next morning, I went caving in the depths of my long, narrow walk in wardrobe, and emerged with my favourite biking outfit; a 2 piece set of leathers with a red jacket, black trousers and a pair of red zip-up ankle boots, quite feminine with a bit of a heel. Normally, I would wear a sports bra and some running tights under my leathers, but today I wanted the "reveal" to be a bit more femme, so I put on a quite sexy black bra and knickers, a pair of 50 denier tights for a bit of insulation, and a thin polo neck under shirt. I topped these off with a pair of comfy cotton shorts and a pink polo shirt, then the leathers. I also took a pair of plimsolls, a thin fleece and a pair of jeans to chuck in the panniers.

When I came down to the kitchen for breakfast, my parents heard me clattering about and came to see what I was doing. When they saw the leathers, eyebrows were raised. 'Morning, off for a bike ride, eh?' said Dad, while Mum just looked disapproving (she doesn't like me 'biking - It's a protective thing).

'Yep, I'm off over to Hornchurch to see Roo,' I grinned. They exchanged knowing looks.

'Wow, looks like you two really hit it off last night, hm?' said Dad, looking a bit, I don't know, bemused maybe.

'Yeh, you could say that,' I smiled.

'Hornchurch... blimey, that's a bit of a trek. Didn't know she lived that far out.

'Probably because it's cheaper,' I said.

'Definitely. Which way are you going?'

'North Circular,' I said, munching a mouthful of breakfast cereal.

'You ride carefully, honey,' said Mum, 'that road's a freaking death trap.'

'Don't worry Mum, I'll be fine.'

The sun was out as I got the 'bike out of the garage, and I had a great feeling that today was going to be a good day. I fired up Bonnie and zoomed off to Hornchurch.

Roo's flat was easy to find, and I was able to park almost outside the door, but it was on the ground floor of a tall block, in a not very salubrious part of town. I felt a bit sorry for her, to be honest. Surely, she could do better than this?

I rang the bell at the building entrance and she buzzed me in and met me at the door of her flat. She'd had no inkling that I had a 'bike, and her jaw dropped at the sight of me.

'Wooow, look at you! I'd no idea you were a biker chick, Vix. Woow. Love the leathers... and the boots. Fantastic. Wow...' She just couldn't stop saying wow. Me in 'bike kit often gets a reaction, but this was one I hadn't quite seen before. I was grinning from ear to ear.

'I take it you approve, then,' I laughed.

'Absolutely... I'm quite turned on, actually.'

To be honest, I didn't know what to expect as a reaction, so this was a nice bonus.

'Come in, come in, I've forgotten my manners,' she said, ushering me inside. The flat was tiny -- only one bedroom -- but she'd made it into a cosy space, with modern but comfy furniture and interesting decor. It was quite obviously an artiste's place.

Once inside, I turned to take her in, she looked so different. The striking makeup was gone, but that didn't mean she was any less beautiful. In fact, without the makeup I could more clearly see her elfin features, and the fact that her lips were luscious even without the lippy. Her haircut, short with a side parting, would be considered masculine on some women, but with a face like hers it just looked edgy and chic. I felt like a little girl next to her.

She was wearing, very unexpectedly, a short, flared skirt and a vest top, with no bra -- that was quite obvious. I was aching to kiss her and to my massive relief, she grabbed me round the waist, saying 'Shall we carry on where we left off last night?'

'Bit difficult in these leathers,' I said, but we did have a lovely, and very tongue-laden kiss, before I broke away and said, 'Can I get changed?'

'Sure, in the bedroom. Want a brew?'

Oh, yes please. Tea with milk and one sugar please.'

I went into her bedroom, which was surprisingly roomy. Just as well since she shared it with her nested drum set and all its accessories. I stripped off the leathers and some of the under-garments, leaving just my black bra and knickers, then I put the pink polo shirt, and the comfy cotton shorts back on. I emerged barefoot and asked Roo if I could borrow something so I could nip to the 'bike and get my plimsolls, which I'd left in the panniers.

Surprisingly, or maybe not, she was the same shoe size as me. We are roughly the same height, but she's perhaps a little heavier -- not that she's flabby; the extra pounds are all in her bigger boobs, her slightly more curvy hips, and her lovely round bum. She's very sexy, and I was very flattered that she seemed to fancy me!

We sat for a while drinking tea and making small(ish) talk, but there was a distinct sexual tension in the air. She told me that she'd 'Never grown out of liking young women.'

'When I was 18 I fancied girls my own age, but now I'm 31, I'm still attracted to young women like you. I spotted you straight away at the Almacén. That crazy purple-pink hair, and slightly girly makeup, with blue eye shadow. I even liked your shyness, and the way you looked at me when we were talking at the bar. You were doing the same as Ed...' she laughed and shook her head, 'I mean, your eyes kept going tits-face-tits-face. That's why I had to find out if you were gay.

'Guilty as charged,' I chuckled. 'I think, with Ed, your face was lucky to get any time at all, but then, it is an amazing face.'

'Aw, talk like that could get you anywhere, and I mean ANYWHERE.' She looked at me with a cheeky pout. Oh my God, her mouth was so sexy! I leaned over to kiss her, and she didn't resist, but she just remained motionless, and kept the kiss tender and tantalising. Just soft lips to soft lips. It was gorgeous.

Suddenly, I needed a pee, and had to excuse myself. 'Sorry Roo, I need a wee... Don't go anywhere.'

I nipped into the bathroom and had as quick a wee as possible, then returned to a sight that made my eyes almost pop out. She was leaning back on the sofa, skirt round her waist and panty gusset pulled aside... PLAYING WITH HERSELF! One hand stretched the knickers out of the way, while two fingers of the other were buried in her pussy, sliding smoothly in and out, wanking brazenly and deliberately right there in front of me.

She had a salacious look of sexual pleasure on her face, and she looked me straight in the eye, stuck out her tongue and waggled it, in a wordless but completely explicit invitation. Fuck, she was forward.

I was gobsmacked, but that didn't stop me dropping to my knees in front of her and shuffling forward until I was between her spread thighs. 'Oo, dirty, dirty girl,' I said, watching her closely.

'Mmm, you fucking love it,' she said, and she was right, but how did she know?

I did love it. Watching a woman masturbate is such a horny thing. If ever I watch porn, it's invariably solo girls, and it's probably the reason I love doing it myself so much. It feels so lewd and licentious.

Now that she had me rapt and ravening, she slipped her fingers out and then used both hands to spread her lips, in a display that almost had my tongue hanging out. Her pussy was fascinating to me. It was different again to mine or Olivia's, with a sparse triangle of black hair on her mons, and inner lips that were a deeper pink. Her clit was almost hoodless and it was standing proud, shiny and inviting. I could tell she loved showing off like this, as she stroked her fleshy folds this way and that, spreading her juice all over them and making them glisten. All for my benefit, of course, and I was literally salivating.

I didn't resist for long before I simply had to lean forward and press my lips to her flesh, which was amazingly hot. Her clit was like a hard little pine nut as I took it between my lips and sucked it, and she twitched and gasped quietly, 'oh.... fuck...' I took hold of her knickers and started pulling them down, and she raised her bum helpfully, and bent one leg so I could unhook them from her foot.

This was so crazy exciting. She was giving herself to me. Completely baring herself and inviting me in. With a feeling of intense desire, I dipped the tip of my tongue in her honey and lapped it up and over that hard little clit, and spread it all over her lips, relishing the softness of her plump outer labia, and the surprisingly downy feeling of her black pubes, which looked harsh and wiry but weren't.

She groaned. 'Fuck, you are good at that, Vix,' and she shuffled her bum forward, spread her legs even wider, and pushed her hips up, thrusting her vulva more insistently into my face. I was loving it, and it felt very different to anything I'd done with Olivia. I'd always thought that sex with her was exactly the same as sex with a real girlfriend would be, but now I realised it wasn't; I felt a really deep need to make her come, and not just for the sexual gratification. There was a different, emotional aspect to it. A feeling that came from deep inside me. I'd never felt it like this before. I was learning - a lot.

I slipped two fingers into her and sought her spongy little g-spot, while at the same time rasping the surface of my tongue across her clit and I went faster and faster, building up the stimulation and revelling in the increasingly intense sounds of pleasure she was making. I wad thrilled that I was having this effect on her, and thrilled she was abandoning herself to me so fully. Not because I was paying her, but simply because she wanted me.

She took quite a long time to reach her peak -- much longer than I would - and she got wetter and wetter, making me swallow more and more frequently as her salty secretions dribbled into my mouth, but eventually the levee broke and the orgasmic flood engulfed her. She jerked and writhed, and she held me hard against her with both hands as she gasped and wheezed in her throes. I Just waited until she relaxed and released me, then I sat back on my heels and looked at her, with a feeling of immense satisfaction.

She rolled her eyes, and said 'My God, Vix. That was sensational. How did you learn to eat pussy like that?' I smiled but didn't say anything. I'd had a good teacher.

She stood up and took my hand. 'Come to bed,' she said and led me quivering to her bedroom. Oh, it was so wonderful. This was real sex. Our desire unalloyed by anything other than our mutual attraction to each other.

We urgently stripped naked, casting off our clothes carelessly, and then her lips, those utterly luscious lips, were on me. She clamped me to her, and kissed me with a prurient hunger, intensified I'm sure by tasting herself on my lips. I responded with equal passion and we shared an uninhibited, open-mouthed, smooch, laden with pussy-flavoured saliva. Our tongues writhed and fenced and we made a slick, shiny mess of our faces. God I loved kissing her. I'd never known kisses like hers. I mean, Olivia and I did kiss, and I liked kissing her, but this was on a whole different level. So emotionally loaded.

She eased me backwards and we fell onto the bed, then she took me all the way to heaven. Her lips and her deft fingers were pure magic, and I abandoned myself entirely to the wonders of her caresses. Finally, at the age of 21, I realised what it was to make love. She loved all of me; my face, my neck, my tits (she REALLY loved my hard nipples), my legs, my feet, and of course what she called my 'divine little pussy.'

She made love to my pussy in ways I hadn't known before, despite all Olivia's experience and sexual prowess. Roo used her fingers, her tongue, her lips, and even her nose, in a concert of extraordinary stimulation. Sometimes strong and insistent, and sometimes gentle and cossetting. She conjured up my orgasms like a sorceress. Three of them, each one wetter than the last. When I came the third time, she captured my orgasm juice in her mouth, then crawled up and dribbled it into mine, triggering a series of jerking aftershocks which were simply exquisite.

She sat up, straddling my legs and she looked at me, smiling in a very happy and contented way. 'Wow, Vix, you are just perfect,' she said.

'Aw, shut up, ' I said, squirming slightly. 'don't make me blush.'

In fact, I was looking at her and thinking the same. Her thighs were beautifully full and fleshy, her black triangle of sparse pubes was just right, the curves of her waist and hips lovely, and her tits. Wow. They were easily the most perfect I'd ever seen, on photos, film, or in the flesh.

In fact, apart from my own, which are kinda cute I guess, Olivia's were the only breasts I'd seen properly in the flesh, and they were very big and impressive, but Roo's were just beautiful. They sat perfectly on her chest, their under-curves plump and full, and her nipples just on the upper curve, making them point slightly upwards. They were exactly the right size for her body, and exactly the right shape. I had breast-envy.

'Your boobs are wonderful, Roo,' I said, gazing up at her, and she smiled then moved forward, leaning down and lowering one of her nipples to my mouth. Oh so perfect. I teased it with my tongue, running it round and round her beautifully crinkled areola, then took her delectable little nipple between my lips and suckled gently on it.

'Mmm, that's lovely Vix,' she moaned and I lost myself in the pleasure of sucking that gorgeous breast. I loved how soft and heavy it felt against my face when I pushed my head forward, and I loved how her areola became even more scrunched up with her increasing arousal. 'This one gets jealous,' she said, moving across so I could suck her other nipple, and I continued my oral attentions.

'Oooghh,' she shuddered. 'I love that. Makes me so wet,' and she brought her fingers up from her pussy and smeared her nipple with her honey, then inserted it back in my mouth. I loved her taste. I wanted more of it...

'Sit on me, Roo. I want more,' and she moved up over my face, bringing her source for me to taste again. I lost myself in the pleasure of being queened. I never tire of it, and it always turns me on to the point where an orgasm is just a finger stroke away, and that's exactly what happened. My tongue was enveloped in Roo's wet pussy, and I slipped my fingers into mine and came almost immediately.

I didn't stop what I was doing to her though and I brought her to orgasm much more quickly this time. She was obviously warming up. When her climax subsided, she rolled off me and lay panting by my side. 'Fucking briliant, Vix. Thank you.'

'Don't be thanking me!' I said, astonished. It was fantastic!' and I turned my head and kissed her cheek.

She smiled and rolled out of bed. 'Want something to eat? I'm starving.'

'I think you mean, something ELSE to eat,' I quipped mischievously.

She sniggered. 'Yes, something else. Just to put you on between meals...'

We dressed and went into her kitchen for a late, light lunch, then we sat on her sofa, drinking tea and learning about each other. I didn't know that Roo had moved to London from southern Scotland only a few years before, to find more session work, but it made sense. My dad had also moved to London, from the midlands, when he was younger, to be 'closer to the action.'

We talked about past girlfriends, and that's when it got embarrassing for me. I must've gone quiet, or evasive or something, because she said 'Hey, it's cool if you don't want to talk about it. You don't have to list your history if you don't want to.'

I briefly considered taking her up on that easy get-out, but in the end I decided to tell her. 'Well, I will tell you my history, but it won't be what you expect.'

'Oo, intriguing. Go on then.'

So, she listened avidly as I related the slightly weird, story of my sexual adolescence. I told her about Roy the boy, my lesbian dawn, my crush on Lindi (she chuckled), Kate Knight at university, fantasies about my mum ('for God's sake,' said I) and my search for an answer to my older woman fixation. At this point, she interjected.

'Are you sure I'm not too young for you Vix? After all, I'm only TEN years older...'

I smirked, but pressed on with my story. I wanted to get it in the open, and I was getting a certain amount of catharsis from telling it.

When I began relating how I'd found Olivia, and my exclusive couple of years of visits to her, Roo's eyes just went wider and wider. She gave a couple of sympathetic nods when I tried to explain how Olivia had kind of taken me over, sexually, but that it was entirely down to me, and not her fault, and she grimaced when I related the shock, and almost grief, I'd felt when she broke the news that she was stopping and that it was all over.

When I finished, I had tears in my eyes, and I searched her face for a reaction, but she just took me in her arms and held me, silently, for long, long, soothing moments, then;

'Thank you for telling me. That's not an easy story to tell, I'm sure. We've known each other for, what, less than 24 hours (?) and here you are, pouring out all that to me. You're a wonderfully open and honest person, Vix, and I really appreciate that about you.'

'Thanks Roo,' I sniffed, feeling a warm glow of affection for her.

'Do you want my take on it?' she asked, and I nodded. 'I think what happened with Olivia was that, weird though the situation was, you formed a pretty deep relationship with her. I think your feelings for her were stronger than you realised, and when she pulled the rug out it was like any unexpected break-up. Heartbreaking.

'By ending it, she did you a favour though. Even though probably neither of you realised it, for those two years, she actually denied you any real relationships. Not deliberately, but that was the effect.

'I think you're absolutely right Roo, I said, reflectively. What's it like being a wise old dame of 31?'

'Hey, less of that, ya cheeky wee upstart.'

I don't regret what happened with Olivia though,' I said, turning serious again. We had some great times and I learned a lot. About sex and about myself.'