Vix's Licks Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'No, you didn't lose much, apart from some proper emotional nourishment maybe, but you can start again from here, with me, as a proper girlfriend. If you want, that is...'

'If I WANT??' I jumped astride her legs, took her head, her lovely head, in my hands and started kissing it all over; lips, cheeks, forehead, top of her head, ears...

She laughed and fought me off, saying 'Hey, hey, hey, give it up. You're gonna ruin my carefully cultivated cool persona. She smoothed down her hair in an effected way, pretending to be affronted, while I jumped up and did a silly little hop jig...

'Oh I'm so happy. Look at me. From heartbreak to this in one week. That's how fickle and flighty I am. Are you sure you want to be with someone so fickle and flighty?'

'C'mere, you flighty floozy, gimme a kiss,' and she stood up and grabbed me round the waist for a snog. This was a different kiss though. It was long, slow and full of affection. We ended up just standing, holding each other, eyes closed and foreheads pressed together. Blissful. Emotional nourishment.

At length, I Iooked at her and said. 'I'd best be off Roo. Mum and Dad aren't expecting me to be out tonight, so I should get back, I suppose.' I really didn't want to, but I thought our first day together had been an absolute blast, and I didn't want to get completely carried away.

Yeah, 'course. I'm practicing tomorrow anyway.'

'Do you practice here?' I asked incredulously.

'Noo, silly, I have use of a barn, out in the middle of nowhere near Stanstead. It's been converted to a studio and there's no neighbours. It's owned by Lauren Mayberry, who's a friend from way back. You might know her band, Chvrches. She's not there much, so I have free use of it. I'm kind of the caretaker.' She grinned.

'And how do you get your drums there? They're pretty big, even nested.'

'Well, I don't need to. I have a kit ready set up there. When I do need to transport them, I have a little van. Drums isn't the easiest instrument to play. Not logistically anyway.'

'Hmm, we might need to buy a bigger van if you join our band.'

'Oh, I am joining your band, Vix. If you'll have me...' I grinned and hugged her again. '... and I'm definitely coming over for a jam with the girls next week.'

'Brilliant. I'll tell them. They'll be SO excited! Suddenly, I'm glad they are straight. I wouldn't want any of them taking a shine to you.'

She gave me a reproving look. 'Don't be daft.'

'Right, best get ready for off,' I said, and headed into the bedroom to get togged up. As I was dressing, I looked around the room. Her drum kit in the corner, her full-width wardrobe with its sliding mirror doors, left carelessly open, multiple pairs of shoes, untidily left lying around -- neatness was not one of her failings - and the ravaged bed, in which we'd had such electrifying sex. I smiled to myself at the thought of it, and the thought that there was more of that to come.

She was in the kitchen, doing dishes, when I emerged, and she turned for a hug and a kiss, saying 'Wow, you really do look great in those leathers. I never knew I had a leather fetish... or maybe just a biker chick fetish.' She pulled an exaggerated pondering face, eyes looking to the ceiling and a finger on her lips. She's so adorable.

'Well, I'm off then,' I said, picking up my helmet.

'I'm coming to see your 'bike,' she said, following me, and we walked out into the afternoon sunshine. Bonnie was sitting there on the stand, glinting in the sun, and Roo's eyes widened. 'Wow, that's one impressive machine,' she said.

'I call her Bonnie,' I said. 'She's a Bonneville,' and I grinned, a little sheepishly.

'She's ace... like you,' and she stole a kiss on the cheek before I put my lid on. I stuffed my bag of chattels in the pannier, swung my leg over the seat, and fired up the engine. As I rode away, I looked in the mirror and we exchanged waves, then I turned the corner and she was out of sight.

At the junction at the end of the street, a blonde woman in a sports car flashed her headlights to let me pull out, and I gave her a nod, then roared off up the road, grinning inside my helmet. Life was GOOD!

(To be continued...)