Vix's Licks Pt. 06

Story Info
Things are moving fast for Vix.
6.8k words
4.7
1.5k
2

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 04/19/2024
Created 02/20/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LissyW
LissyW
245 Followers

This is Part 6 of Vix's story. Best enjoyed after reading parts 1 to 5, so that you know the background.

***

'Good way to crank up the pressure DAD,' I said, with a sulky pout. We were doing our final set up for the mock gig, which Mum and Dad were supposed to be watching, but he had invited not only ALL The Chootes, Ed, Danny, and Lindi, but also Jemma's mum Steph, and Nikki's mum Caro.

We were shaking with nerves. Even Mads seemed a little subdued. Only Roo, older and way more experienced at playing in front of audiences, was unfazed. After all she'd toured with The Ting Tings and played in front of HUGE crowds.

'Come on Spark, if you can't play in front of us, how are you going to manage a crowded room?' He was right of course, but I just felt a little notice would have been nice.

We were all dressed up as if this were a real gig; Nikki in a pink mini dress and white heels (very lipstick-girly) Roo in that cerise bikini top I'd first seen her in, Mads in jeans, her cuban-heel boots and a leather waistcoat with nothing under it, Jemma in a black vest and a yellow mini skirt which almost revealed the tops of her black stockings (quite risque), and me, in denim shorts and a tight white crop top. We certainly looked the part, but would we sound it?

Up to now, I'd been supremely confident in our ability, but now, when we were about to put it to the test, I was full to the brim with self-doubt. Once I had the instrument in my hands and we were ready to start though, I relaxed a little.

I stepped up to the mic and voiced a very simple intro: 'Hi, we're The Zelmas. Enjoy,' and we launched into our first number, Gossip's "Standing in the Way of Control." All the band said I could do 'a pretty good Beth Ditto,' and Dad had been impressed when he heard me singing it before, so we chose it deliberately as our opener.

It was quite ambitious as a first number because it involved a lot of extreme belting, but I had noticed that my voice didn't need much warming up so I had no qualms about my ability to sing it "from cold" and, once we were actually performing, my nerves melted away, and within two or three numbers I was fully in the groove.

The gig went well; we even maintained an authentic distance from our audience by disappearing into our little lounge/tuning room for our 15-minute interval, avoiding any mingling. It wasn't something Dad was expecting, but he clearly approved of us remaining "in character."

When we came back out, I did a similar clipped intro to the one we started with; 'Hi, we're back. Enjoy.' This short intro, and the "enjoy" would later become my trademark, though I did talk more between numbers sometimes.

The gig was a roaring success. I even remembered all the lyrics, and I think it's true to say our audience were blown away. Dad was full of praise and applause. He only had one bit of constructive criticism, and that was, 'You spend a bit too much time looking at your guitar, Pet, sometimes even when you are singing. I know you don't need to do it, it's just a habit. Something to be aware of.' Hmm, I realised I did do that.

We were all abuzz. So much so that, as we were socialising, post gig, I almost forgot to observe Lindi and Caro. The first thing I noticed was that Lindi kept clear when Nikki was talking to her mum, but when Nikki went to sit down with Jemma, Lindi returned to Caro's side. They definitely behaved like a couple, but a covert couple. I found this a fascinating thing to contemplate. Little did I know that all doubt was about to be removed.

I was sitting on the couch with Roo, watching how Danny was looking all shy as he talked with Steph, when I realised Caro and Lindi were missing. At first, I thought they had maybe made a sneaky exit and gone home, but I looked out of the window and both their cars were still there. Had they gone to the downstairs bathroom? Together? I went for a pee, but there was no sign of them. How odd.

Instead of returning to the living room, I turned left, down the corridor that led out to the studio. I crept surreptitiously through the door. I'm not sure why, I must have sensed I was about to disturb them. I looked around. No sign of anyone. Then I heard a moany gasp from the tuning room. I tiptoed across and peered through the glass vision panel in the door, being careful to keep out of sight, and what I saw made my breath catch in my throat.

Caro was reclining on one of the sofas, skirt pulled up around her waist, legs wide apart, and Lindi was kneeling on the floor, eating her pussy! Caro's knickers hung loosely around one leg and her hands were clutching Lindi's hair as she tried desperately to stay quiet.

I felt a pang of irrational jealously.... that was MY Lindi. Oh, what wouldn't I have given to change places with Caro at that moment? I continued to watch them, voyeuristically, until Caro's twitchy thrashing told me she was coming. She bit on a knuckle to stifle her moans, but a desperate little whimper escaped.

God, I was so turned on. These two older women, both worthy subjects for my fantasies, were having torrid illicit sex, and I was privileged to watch. I unbuttoned my shorts and slipped my hand inside...

Caro's orgasm had subsided, and Lindi stood and undid her trousers, pushing them down, along with her knickers, taking one leg out so she could climb up over Caro and straddle her face. I was treated to a view of Lindi's perfect bum and Caro's tongue working feverishly between her legs, slurping her pussy lips, which looked deliciously fleshy, just as I had imagined them.

FUCK! I was just on the brink of coming when a soft voice said 'Hey babe, whatcha doin?' It was Roo, come to look for me. I turned and put a finger urgently to my lips -- a wet finger, as it happens -- and she crept over to me. I looked back through the glass, but they'd heard us and were hurriedly trying to re-clothe themselves.

Roo looked over my shoulder and said 'Oh...' I decided I wanted them to know I'd seen, so before their clothing was fully rearranged, I pushed the door open and walked in. They were both ruffled and flushed bright red with embarrassment, making them look even more appealing, somehow. Jeez, I could have fucked both of them, there and then.

Roo followed me in and we stood, hands on hips, looking at them with smirks on our faces. 'So, in flagrante delicto!' I said wickedly.

'Oh, God, sorry Vix... how much did you see?' said Lindi.

'Everything. I saw everything, and it was lovely.'

Lindi laughed, a little strangely, but Caro looked at the floor. She wouldn't make eye-contact at all. I felt kinda sorry for them. I didn't want them to feel like this. They'd done nothing wrong. A little illicit and furtive maybe, but not wrong.

'Let's have a seat,' I said, gesturing to the sofas. Roo and I took one, and Lindi and Caro the other. 'We already suspected you two were getting it on,' I said. 'Since you told Mads you were having "a lot of fun." I didn't expect to catch you at it in our tuning room, but the fact you are having sex is not a surprise.'

'Does everybody know?' Lindi asked, looking pained.

'I don't know that, but Mads, Roo and I suspected it, and Jemma and Nikki think it's possible.'

'Nikki knows,' said Caro, 'she tackled me about it a few days ago and I didn't deny it. Lindi looked glum. 'I think she's a bit shocked and disappointed in me.'

'Why?' said Roo, 'you and Nikki are both grown women. You shouldn't have to live your life by her rules, I know my mam doesn't live by mine.'

'I know, but...'

Lindi cut in -- 'Truth is, it's not a new thing. We were physical with each other way back in college, and even while Caro was married. Were together. We've always been together.'

Caro smiled at her weakly. 'It was doing it while I was married to Tom that was wrong, I suppose.'

'Nah, can't see it,' said Roo. 'Obviously, Lindi was giving you something he wasn't.'

Yeah, pussy, I was thinking mischievously, but I managed to keep my mouth shut.

'Anyway, this nice little encounter can remain our secret if you want,' I said, 'but I don't really think you need to keep your relationship completely under wraps.'

'No. It's bound to get out I suppose, said Caro, 'Tess has known for years, and now Nicola and you lot know about it, it's bound to spread. I think it's probably time to get it out in the open.'

'Let's do it,' said Lindi, smiling, and she stood and held out her hand to Caro. We walked back through to the house, where everyone was suddenly clamouring to know where we'd been.

'Oh, just chillin in the studio,' I said, being a little economical with the truth. Roo and I moved aside and let Lindi and Caro stand, holding hands, in the middle of the room.

'Caro and I have something to tell you all,' Lindi began. 'I know some of you might already have your suspicions, but we want to end the speculation. Yes, were together, a couple. It's not something we want to hide anymore. We love each other.'

Danny and Ed looked a little ill at ease, looking around for other people's reactions, but no-one seemed especially surprised. Mum was the first to step forward to hug them both, quickly followed by Dad. 'Congratulations, you two,' said Mads raising her glass, and Dad took a cue from that.

'A toast.' He waited 'til everyone had a glass, then continued, 'To Lindi and Caro, cos love should always be celebrated.' We all repeated and took a swig, then he continued... 'And a second toast...to The Zelmas'

'The Zelmas'

***

'And they were actually doing it?' Mads asked, wide eyed.

'Yep. Knickers down, full on oral sex.'

We had returned to the cottage and were cooking dinner, and I was explaining my discovery in the tuning room, because Mads had suspected that what happened in the studio had somehow precipitated Lindi's announcement.

'Wow, and did you just walk straight in on them?'

'Of course not,' I said, rolling my eyes. 'I watched them for a bit. I was having a nice voyeuristic wank when Roo disturbed me.' I smiled lewdly at Roo.

'You are BAD!' said Mads, with wonder more than anything in her voice, and Roo just grinned broadly and shook her head.

'Anyway, they heard Roo come in and they tried to cover up. That's when we walked in. I FELT their embarrassment. It was excruciating. I wanted to hug them and tell them it was OK, and it didn't matter, you know?

Roo unexpectedly grabbed me and squeezed me tight. 'Oh, lovely Vix. You're so empathetic, as well as beautiful and horny. What a great combination. I'm so lucky.' I giggled, a little bashfully, and Mads looked... kinda wistful.

'I didn't see Nikki's reaction when her mum and Lindi came out as a couple. My attention was elsewhere,' I said.

'I did,' said Mads. 'She didn't show any reaction at all. Her face was totally blank.'

'I hope she can learn to accept it.' I mused, pulling a face.

We enjoyed our meal -- a Mads special curry, which was fantastic if a little too spicy for me -- then retired to the lounge and put the TV on. We sat there, watching some crap or other, but Mads was keen to spice things up -- as if she hadn't already done enough with the curry. 'So, you're a bit of a voyeur then, Vix? Watching Lindi and Caro eating pussy with your fingers in your hotbox. Very naughty.'

I looked at her with mock indignation. 'Yeh, I like to watch. What's wrong with that? Don't you?

'Oh, you KNOW I do,' she said, with a lewd smile. Her voice dropped slightly, as it always does when she's being naughty like this, becoming even more syrupy and seductive. Can a voice be an aphrodisiac? I think it can. Especially with female singers. One of my first sexual realisations was the way singers like Joan Osborne, or Ann Wilson of Heart, made me feel -- even my mum's voice has the power to make me go all gooey down there sometimes. I also find the act of singing itself can be quite sexual and arousing.

'Hey, stop winding her up Mads. I know what you're doing...' said Roo, pointing a finger. Mads was smirking, but I was musing on the voice thing.

'Does performing turn you on Mads?' I suddenly asked. 'I mean, singing?' She looked initially a bit puzzled by the question, but then she was straight back into her stride.

'Yeh, sometimes, of course. How about you?

'Mm, yeh, it does. Certain songs do it to me.'

Roo was observing this conversation with a look of slight bemusement. She only sang occasional backing, so she had little access to it, just as I wouldn't have a clue about the possible sexual aspects of drumming -- there must be some, surely? She moved quickly to steer us away from the subject.

'Hey, there's nothin on the telly, who wants to watch some porn?'

I'd noticed before that Roo had a liking for erotica and porn, and Mads was immediately like, 'Yeah, great idea Roo.' I had watched it sometimes, but almost always solo girls - I love to watch a beautiful woman wanking -- but Mads and Roo soon had the internet up on the smart TV and were searching for lesbian porn.

We pulled the armchair and a 2-seater together in front of the screen, and started watching a series of amazing lesbian sex scenes. 'We should have popcorn really,' Mads chuckled.

Some of the scenes were incredibly erotic and explicit, but my pleasure in watching them was spoiled to some extent by the thought that there was probably a hairy bloke there doing the filming. I mentioned this to my companions and Roo immediately navigated to a site called the "AllFemShowcase." 'This will be more to your taste then. This site is run entirely by women. No men involved at all.'

'Wow,' said Mads, 'I've never seen this. Let's get naked. Crank the heating up Vix.'

'I did so, and we all stripped and sat, side by side, in front of the big screen, legs akimbo, playing with ourselves and watching astonishing lesbian scenes, with gorgeous women and real orgasms. It was overpoweringly horny.

There was one scene where a slim blonde woman with short hair was lying in an armchair with her head back and a curvy, busty redhead was queening her. The close ups were stunning, and the scene ended with a real wet orgasm, which coincided with my own, even wetter one. My legs were trembling and there was a mist before my eyes.

Before I could regain my senses, Roo said, 'Ohh, that was so fucking hot. I need to have that done to me,' and Mads got up and beckoned her to the armchair.

'Let me oblige madame,' she crooned, and Roo excitedly took up the same position as the blonde in the film while Mads climbed up on the arms and straddled her. I was able to watch my girlfriend eating pussy from an angle I'd normally never get to see. Just like with Lindi and Caro, and the women in the film, it was the perfect view. A shapely bum and thighs, and a beautiful feminine mouth eating gorgeous wet pussy lips. So. Fucking. Hot.

I knelt between Roo's legs so that I could lick her pussy while watching her being queened and, at the same time, fingering my own pussy. Surely the hottest thing ever. We all came within seconds of each other and the room was filled with the exhilarating sounds of orgasming women, and the aroma of hot, dribbling pussies. Indescribably horny!

We separated, and I ran upstairs for towels so we could clean up a bit. Streaks of our juices were all over the place. Thank God for wipe-clean leather furniture. It would have been a nightmare if the suite had been made of a pale coloured fabric. Doesn't bear thinking about.

We returned to our previous seats, but this time with towels under us. We talked about porn and how it's mostly aimed at men, but that doesn't mean women can't be turned on by it. 'Worked alright for us just now, didn't it?' Roo grinned.

'I've often wondered what it would be like to be in it,' said Mads. 'Have you?'

I shook my head. 'No, it's way too seedy for me. I'd have a go on that women-only site... maybe. If it meant I could get queened by that redhead.' I grinned mischievously and Roo thumped her knee into me in a mock rebuke. I knew she didn't mean it; she'd also love to be queened by that redhead.

Sitting naked, side by side, three horny women, as we were, it wasn't long before our libidos took over and we watched more from the AllFem website. Enjoying a lovely mutual wank session, watching some solo girl stuff and commenting salaciously; 'Wow, that's an impressive pair.' 'Look at the size of her clit!' 'God, look how wet she is. She's really enjoying herself.'

It was so great, just sitting there with two other like-minded women, enjoying a hot, fun, sexy time, and multiple unhurried orgasms. So libertine and uninhibited. I recommend it.

It was approaching midnight when our wine was finished and yawns overtook our moans, and we tottered up to bed, Roo and I kissing Mads goodnight affectionately. The three of us had really bonded this weekend, and I was sure we would repeat this experience. I certainly wanted to.

Roo and I crawled under the crisp white duvet and embraced. Our sexy fun with Mads was great, and very exciting, and I really am a huge Mads fan, but nothing beats my one-on-one time with Roo. The feel of her body against mine was endlessly thrilling and I couldn't imagine that changing, ever. I hadn't admitted it to myself yet, but I was in love with her.

***

For a change, I was up first the next morning, and I was busy in the kitchen making coffee when Roo shuffled in, yawning and rubbing her eyes. She came up behind me and put her hands on my waist, then kissed my neck, making me shiver with delight. 'Sleep well?' I asked.

'Oooh, yes.'

We heard Mads bumping her way down the stairs, lugging her giant holdall, which she dropped on the floor with a thump. 'Morning babes. Waking up and getting up was not easy,' she said, paraphrasing an Elastica song.

We smiled. 'Post-orgasmic slumber -- the VERY best sleep,' said Roo. 'Bet you're hungry too, eh?'

'Ravenous. What's going?'

'Anybody want scrambled eggs,' I said, and within seconds they were both sat at the table expectantly... 'I'll be mother then,' I said, rolling my eyes.

After breakfast, we tidied up, locked up, and headed to the house. Mads had to retrieve her bass from the studio, and Roo had some bits and bobs to get from my room, so we let ourselves in and encountered Mum and Dad in the kitchen. 'Enjoyed your weekend girls?' Mum enquired. We all murmured approval and Roo and Mads dashed off to get their things.

It was excellent in every way,' I beamed, and she raised one eyebrow and smiled, knowingly (though how much she actually knew was a moot point).

Roo and Mads returned from their little errands and I went to see them off. Our kisses were much less sexually loaded this time, probably because much of the tension had been well and truly UNloaded, though Roo and I did have a nice little smooch after Mads had trundled off. I squeezed her tight, then watched, forlornly, as the little blue van disappeared down the drive.

I trudged into the house and made myself a cup of tea, and Dad said 'You OK Pet, you look glum.'

I sighed heavily and said, 'Believe it or not, Dad, I'm super, super happy but the weekend was so great, it feels like a big comedown now everybody's gone. I've been high all weekend, and now it's pshhhffft, like somebody let the air out, y'know?'

He chuckled. 'Well, you can't stay high forever. You have to come down sometime. I think you've a lot of high times to look forward to.' I looked at him and smiled. I knew he was right, but this feeling of despond was weird.

'I know. I'm a lucky little bitch, aren't I?' He gave me a wry sidelong glance. 'I'm going upstairs for a nap,' I yawned, '...don't think I've had enough sleep.'

***

'At the Magna Carta?? But their concert room holds 300 or something, doesn't it?' I was amazed that Dad had arranged for us to play somewhere so big for our first gig. '500. I think you are more than up to it, and Larry and I go way back, so it was easy to get you a spot. Larry Teal was a long-established music promoter who worked with a number of bands and venues. He'd worked with Dad and The Chootes in their early days and he was, apparently, enthusiastic about our band.

LissyW
LissyW
245 Followers
12