Vix's Licks Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'He knows it will be easy to market The Zelmas using our name -- a band led by the daughter of Jack Standen of The Chootes fame. To help with that, I've agreed to do a guest number with you, each time you play. You won't be headlining of course; you'll be supporting somebody else. We don't know who, yet.'

'Dad, Dad, Dad...wait a minute. This is a lot to take in. I need to think about it.'

'Think about it? What is there to think about? I'm giving you a golden opportunity here, Vix.'

'I know, I know... It's just... BIG.'

Mum came in (thank God) asking 'What's going on?'

'I'm telling Vix about the gig at the Magna Carta, and she says she has to THINK ABOUT IT,' he said, looking exasperated.

'It's big, Mum. It's scary. I expected to start off doing pub gigs with 50 people.'

She understood completely. Yeah, but it's bound to be scary, honey, even with 50 people.' She turned to Dad. 'You must remember your first gig, Jack, and how scary it was. I certainly do. Let her sleep on it and we'll talk about it tomorrow.'

'OK,' Dad shrugged. I think he did understand. His enthusiasm had just run away with him. I really am a chip off the old block.

I went up to my room and threw myself on my bed to think. I had all kinds of mixed reactions whirling around in my head. As well as the fear, I was excited, of course, and also a little shocked at how fast this was happening. I had a kind of irrational "stop the train, I wanna get off" kind of feeling. I knew my dad was just doing his best for us, and I knew that without him we'd never have got a slot at the Magna Carta for our first gig.

He was famous and had loads of contacts, and because he was my dad, he was acting as manager and agent for us. It gave us a huge advantage over other new bands, and that made me feel quite guilty. Like I was an over-privileged spoilt brat. Part of me wanted to rebel and say 'don't help us, we want to do this on our own,' but that would be stupid and ungrateful, and I'm sure the rest of the band wouldn't feel like that. I needed to talk to Roo.

I picked up my phone to call her, initially intending to have a long chat, but at the last minute I had the impulse to go and talk to her face to face. I pressed the call button and her sweet Scottish voice answered. 'Hi Vix, whatcha up to babe?'

'Thinking about you. Are you busy? Can I come over? I've something to tell you.'

'Oo. Yes of course you can come over. You OK jo?

'Yeh, yeh, fine. Be there soon.'

I threw a few overnight things in a bag and dashed downstairs, suddenly excited. I jumped the last three steps and shouted 'I'm going to Roo's, as I whizzed down the hallway. 'Don't wait up, I'll stay over.'

I didn't take Bonnie this time, obviously. Instead, I jumped in my Alfa and went via the M25. Ten miles further but takes less time. Traffic wasn't as horrific as it can be, and 80 minutes later I was pulling up outside Roo's flat. She buzzed me in and I ran to her, dropping my bag on the floor as I flung my arms around her. We didn't kiss initially, I just held her, burying my face in her neck and inhaling her scent.

'Wow,' she said. 'This is nice. What's brought this on?'

I kissed her neck then released her. 'Oh, I'm so wired, babe. My head's like an electrical storm...'

'Hold on, let me make some tea then you can tell me all about it. Sit down and chill.' I sat, feeling myself calming just from being in her presence. As well as being my lover, Roo was like a wise, calm big sister. Being with her made me feel safe and protected. When I wasn't overcome with desire, that is.

'How was the drive?' she shouted from the kitchen.

'Full of idiots, as usual, but I've had worse,' I sighed. She chuckled, then reappeared with mugs of tea and sat next to me on the sofa.

'Right, tell me what's happening and what's got you so hyper.' I told her all about the planned gig, and how I'd reacted when Dad told me... 'At the Maggie?' she said, eyes wide. 'Wow, that's a bit big for us, isn't it?'

'We'd be supporting. Not sure who, yet.'

'I hear that Larry Teal can be a bit of a shark,' she said, pensively. 'A few bands have felt ripped off by him. Still, he's hardly going to take advantage of Jack, is he? It's a huge plus for us, having him watching our backs. We are very lucky.' I explained my conflicted feelings about that, but she said 'I understand, but it's just the burden we have to carry,' -- she sighed in a heavy, sarcastic way, 'I mean, what's the alternative? We're not going to turn his help down, are we?'

'No, I guess not...' I said, gloomily. It was weird to feel gloomy about having all the advantages, but, in a way, I did. 'I just don't want people to point at me and say, "Oh, there's Vix Standen and her band, they only got where they are because of her dad," I don't want to be seen as some mind of nepo baby, y'know?'

'Ah, Vix, you'll always get dickheads saying stuff like that. We've just got to let our music do the talking. You know what this industry is like; you've got to take every leg-up you can get if you want to make it. I mean, do you think I I'd have looked at you twice if you weren't Jack Standen's daughter?'

She had her tongue firmly in cheek, but I gave a sharp intake of breath, shouted 'Bitch!' and climbed on top of her, pinning her arms down with my hands, and kissed her aggressively. She's no bigger than me, but she's way stronger, and she overpowered me, rolling me over and straddling me. I melted into surrender with very little resistance,

'NOW, for calling me a name like that, you'll have to do everything I tell you... Unbutton my shirt.' She was wearing what seemed to be a very lacy bra as the texture of it showed tantalisingly through her thin black shirt. I began undoing the buttons, one by one, revealing the wonderful curves of her cleavage, and the very subtle and alluring swell of her tummy; almost flat but not quite. She shrugged the shirt off her shoulders, fully revealing the bra, which was black and lacy, with a front fastening, and absolutely stunning with her perfect tits in it.

'Mm, what a gorgeous bra. Did you wear it 'specially for me?' I looked up at her with my best doe-eyes.

'Yes, baby, all for you... undo it.' I reached up and unfastened the clasp, letting her wondrous breasts spring free. They really are the most perfect pair. 'They're all for you too,' she whispered, and she moved closer as I wriggled down slightly. I swallowed, as her scent, her warmth, and my anticipation hit me. Her nipples were rudely erect and her areolae beautifully crinkled. I was salivating as I waited for her permission.

'Touch my nipple with your tongue... just touch it. That's it. Hold it there... Mmm. Now flick it... Ahhh. Lick it. Round and round. Yeah, like that. Now the other one... Ohhh, that feels good. Now kiss it... Ooo, fuuck that's nice. Kiss it again... Aahh. Now the other one...

I adored this. Her breasts were simply luscious, and I loved doing exactly what she told me to. In truth I just loved pleasing her. She put her hand on the back of my head and pulled me, gently but insistently, into the warm pillow of her flesh - so soft, but with a certain firmness to it -- then she started rolling my head in a circular motion, using my face to massage her tit. I let myself be guided by the movement of her hand and I latched onto her nipple with my lips, taking it with me on this swirling dance. She groaned, a deep, carnal groan, and her nipple seemed to harden even more.

My own nipples were bullet-hard, and my pussy was rapidly kindling its fire of desire. God my pants were going to be a MESS.

She sat back and looked at me with shining eyes as she arched her back and plucked at her nipples with her fingers, just brazenly showing off, and I lay back and enjoyed the show. She's quite "ribby"; I mean, her ribcage is quite prominent, with her lower rib bones visible under her skin, and those awesome breasts sit perfectly on her chest, exactly the right size. No artist or sculptor could produce a more perfect torso.

I ran my hands up her body and lifted her boobs up, and she bent her head to suck a nipple, keeping sultry eye-contact with me the whole time. Even without the striking dark eye makeup she sometimes wears, her eyes are sable and beguiling. Those eyes can seduce me all on their own, but add the rest of her features, and her body, and I'm bewitched on every level.

'Oh my God, Roo, you're so friggin beautiful.' I fawned.

She giggled slightly... 'And you are so hot I'm about to explode.'

'Don't let me stop you.' I smiled, saucily. She started to undo her jeans, then stood up, so she could drop them to the floor, and I whispered, 'keep your knickers on.' They were a match for the bra; black, lacy and see-through, showing her black pubes, which were also a perfect match. I wanted to suck her juice out of the gusset.

I sat forward and encircled her with my arms, pressing my lips to her ribs, just below her breasts, then I kissed my way down her beautiful soft stomach while simultaneously sliding my bum off the sofa until I was sitting on the floor. I nuzzled the gauzy, tactile fabric of her panties, and trailed my nose down into the cushiony groove between her outer lips, inhaling her giddying, piquant smell, then I kissed the damp fabric, a slow, luscious, savouring kiss. I tasted her liquid on my lips, then moved down, kissing her again under her deliciously oozy gusset, then on each of the tendons of her inner thighs as she spread her legs wide apart. I held her by her peachy bum cheeks and pulled her against me and she held my head still with both hands and rotated her hips, smooching me with her wet cooch.

I was in some kind of trance, lost in pussy-love heaven, when she took me under the chin and gently pulled my head upwards. She looked down at me with misty eyes and quietly said 'Let's go to bed.'

My heart was thumping like Roo's bass drum when she heel-toes it as we walked through to the bedroom, and I was stripping off my clothes as fast as I could. My knickers were sodden, and I felt their wetness trail down my thigh as I dropped them. God I was so hot for her.

She lay on the bed, naked, with one leg drawn up and her hands brushing over her nipples. Her pussy looked wet and inviting, but my first urge was to kiss her lovely pouty lips. The ones on her mouth, I mean. As usual, our wrestling and our domme/sub roleplay hadn't lasted long and we had reverted to what we were above all; a couple of besotted lovers.

I lay on top of her, delighting in the feeling of warm skin on warm skin, and we kissed and smooched for long, rapturous moments before I started to move down her body, kissing every gorgeous detail as I went; her lovely slender neck, her prominent collar bones, every part of her exquisite breasts -- cleavage, nipples, side boobs and under curves -- then on to her beautifully shapely ribs, and on over the subtle undulations of her downy stomach to her mons. I gave each of her hip bones a kiss, then settled between her legs, longing for another taste of her delicious pussy.

I lay and admired her beauty - the contours of her body looked wonderful from this angle - and she drew a deep breath, making her breasts rise adorably, then sighed, a whimpery sigh of anticipation as she felt me blowing softly on her glistening flesh.

I kissed the soft patch of hair on her mons, then pushed my tongue downwards, firmly, squishing her clit hood, until her clit was pressed against the flat, muscular surface of it. I could feel it, like a hard little bead indenting the flesh of my tongue, then I made a long, rasping lick up the full length of her vulva. She jumped slightly and made a little squeak, so I repeated the whole movement, then again, and again. At the same time, I teased her entrance with my fingertips, and lapped her trickling, creamy juice up to the very top of her fleshy labia.

Her little squeals became more frequent, and I could feel her vaginal muscles clenching with each passage of my tongue. 'Oh... f... fuck Vix. Oh, yes...d...don't stop... that's fucking insane...'

Her bum started jumping off the bed, making it hard to keep in contact, and I sensed her climax was approaching. Just as her squeals became long gasping moans, I abruptly switched to extremely soft caresses of her clit with the tip of my tongue, just gently licking the underside of it, at the apex of her inner lips. I gradually sped up my licking until i was rapidly flicking my tongue over her little button, making it twitch, and at the same time, I slipped two fingers into her, seeking her g-spot. Almost as soon as I found her spongy little pad, she erupted in a wailing orgasm, clutching at my hair as gorgeous hot orgasm juice flooded out of her, filling the palm of my hand as I slowly let my caresses subside.

As she quieted, I slipped my fingers out and dipped my head, lapping up her nectar from my palm as my forehead rested on her hairy mons, then I moved up and gave her a luscious pussy flavoured kiss, using my tongue to deliver a sapid, musky mixture of saliva and cunt cream to hers.

'Fuck me, Vix, that was the best ever!' She said when our ravening mouths finally separated, and I buried my face in the crook of her neck and smiled to myself happily. Like I said, I just love pleasing her.

I rolled over and lay next to her, gently playing with my tingling pussy. Amazingly, I hadn't come yet, but I felt no urgency. I knew my turn would come. After a while, she looked at me and said, sleepily 'Have you come darlin?' I shook my head and she looked to the ceiling. 'Oh my God, I'm a selfish COW!

'Shhhh, no you're not. You've no idea how much pleasure it gives me to make you come, have you?' I smiled.

'No, but Vix...'

'Shut up and taste this...' I offered her my finger which I'd just removed from my pussy, and she sucked it, looking absolutely adorable with her sad, guilty eyes.

'Mmm, gorgeous. Give me more,' she said. 'In fact, get up here and queen me. I want you to queen the fuck out of me, Vix. Make me pay for neglecting you.' We were back to roleplay, and this was the kind of game I could really get into.

I got up over her and pressed my pussy down onto her face. 'Ohh... ahh,' she groaned, muffled by my muff as I moved up to her hairline and then back down to her chin point, leaving her whole face gratifyingly shiny with my juice. I was very wet, but I was about to get wetter. I loved playing the domme, but in truth I just love queening, whether doing the queening or being queened. Both are sexual heaven for me.

Slid my pussy up and down over her features until my creamy juice was trickling down her neck and dripping off her ears and I got a salacious thrill when I noticed how well its whitish colour showed up against the black hair on her temples.

'Oh, fuck Vix. Yeah. Fuck me, drown me.' She gasped between sticking her tongue out so I could rub my clit across it. 'Ohh, llmm, arll oh, fck...'

My orgasm had been delayed a long time by now and pretty soon I was on the verge of an explosion. I pulled back and looked down at her wet face and her watery eyes and said. 'I'm almost coming babe, but I want you to give me a tongue fucking orgasm.' She didn't need more, and stuck her tongue out stiffly, waiting, as I positioned myself carefully, still keeping myself on the edge with a finger on my clit, then I sank down on her, enveloping her tongue in my hungry, yearning vagina. I felt my clit contact her nose and a couple of wiggles was all it took to tip me over the edge into a violent, screaming orgasm.

I grabbed the headboard, threw my head back, and arched my back as the searingly intense climax raged through me, and she gurgled and gagged on a long trickle of watery orgasm juice. She seemed to love it, as she always does, and I raised myself up to wank my clit madly, extending the orgasm and giving her even more of my love liquid. Oh God, I love being so wet!

Dribbling and spent, I rolled off her and lay panting and jerking with occasional aftershocks, unable to speak or think about anything other than the gradually subsiding pleasure in my loins. Then, finally, I turned to look at her. She had her head thrown back, mouth wide open in sexual rapture as she fingered herself to an orgasmic dessert. I leaned over to lick my juice from her cheek and neck, and her body went rigid as she crested her peak. She gave a breathy, almost voiceless howl, then relaxed slowly into limp satiety.

We were asleep in seconds. We didn't even have a goodnight kiss, but I made up for that when I woke up later and kissed her awake for a wonderfully emotional and nourishing smooch. We held each other tight, our foreheads just intimately touching, and just before we drifted back to sleep she murmured something that made my heart burst.

'Vix?'

'Hm?'

'Did I ever tell you that I love you?'

(To be continued...)

12