Vixxen Ch. 08: Married Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A whore wouldn't have stopped them, and I think a whore would get paid for it." The young woman said to Vixxen.

The girl held Vixxen's left hand, and looked at Vixxen's rather expensive looking wedding band. "Not here is he?" The girl asked, she was pretty cute Vixxen thought. "Men do so rarely like to dance it seems, and so many husbands neglect their wives."

"My husband works late," Vixxen replied, "All the time, almost every night." As she said it the smaller woman caressed Vixxen's shoulder, and kept messing with Vixxen;s hair.

The short girl moved behind Vixxen, she was maybe 5'1", Vixxen couldn't even see her in the mirror. "Well darling, my name is Dana, and it is a pleasure to meet you." As she said it her hands were on Vixxen's shoulders, and she kissed Vixxen on her upper back.

Vixxen turned to face her, and there was this cute young woman's face looking back up at her. "Vixxen," she stumbled on her own name, "My name is Vixxen, I am not really used to this." She said.

"I can see that Vixxen, I can see your husband isn't taking care of you. I really don't see why that could possibly happen." Dana told Vixxen, "There are far too many horny people in this world for you to get lonely baby, you are quite stunning to look at."

Dana leaned up and pulled Vixxen's head down into a gentle kiss. A very soft, very slow, and very gentle kiss. Dana's tongue slowly worked around Vixxen's lips before entering her mouth. Something awoke in Vixxen which was not at all soft or gentle. She needed a lover quite badly, and she needed one tonight.

Dana was surprised when Vixxen returned the kiss, but even more surprised at the passion in which Vixxen kissed her. Vixxen had not felt another person's tongue in her mouth in years, many years, as Mason had stopped kissing her in that way a long time ago, and she was making up for lost time.

Their mouths were joined as one, and their hands quickly began to wander. Vixxen held Dana tightly around the waist and lifted her, pressing her against the wall. Dana wrapped her legs tightly around Vixxen and held the kiss.

Vixxen felt alive, she had missed the contact of another person, the taste of another person's mouth. And this girl tasted good, her lips tasted like vanilla. That was a new one, but was nice.

She finally let go of the kiss, but still pressed Dana against the wall, staring deeply into her eyes. "I am a married woman Dana, and I am not a lesbian. I really shouldn't be doing this." As she said this she closed her eyes, trying to turn off whatever had started inside her.

"Let's not do this then," Dana said with a sneaky grin, "But how about we not do it right over there on the sofa. It is far more comfortable." Vixxen let Dana go, and was lead by the hand over to a very nice sofa in what was a very large ladies restroom.

Dana helped Vixxen lay down on the sofa, and got on her knees beside her. "You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen, it is a crime that you are lonely, let's not be lonely tonight darling." As she said this Dana eased Vixxen's dress down, exposing her large breasts. "Oh my God," Dana said when she saw them, her mouth was open in silence for a good ten seconds.

"You are so thin, but your breasts are so big, so very perfect." As she said this she leaned down and started kissing and licking on one breast. "Baby I fear we will not have anywhere near enough time to do this right." Her mouth was again attached to Vixxen's boob and came off again with a pop. "I won't have enough time for what I want to do to this tits, I mean Jesus fucking Christ they are awesome."

Vixxen looked down at the young woman sucking on her breasts, Dana was now squeezing them together and alternating sucking on each. "If I had these I would not get anything done baby, I would spend all day playing with these things. You can suck your own nipple cant you?" Dana asked.

"I don't know, I have never tried that." As Vixxen said this, Dana pushed one breast up as far as she could, and pulled Vixxen's head down. Vixxen stretched out her tongue and rolled it over how own nipple, and it felt awesome. "Yummy!" Dana said, now working her own tongue over the same nipple, and over Vixxen's tongue as well.

Dana then worked her way down between Vixxen's legs, her toned muscular legs. She spread them and started kissing her way down her leg from the ankle. She noticed an incredibly toned calf, and then got to the thigh and was stunned.

"Jesus woman, how often are you in the gym?" Dana had never seen legs like that up close. She went back to kissing her way down the inside of Vixxen's leg and found her target. She moved Vixxen's thong to the side and moved in close to Vixxen's pussy without touching it.

"You know you probably have to be quite a bitch girl." Vixxen opened her eyes and craned her neck to give her a worried look.

"Oh come on, you are beautiful. You have a great rack, your thin, you have wonderfully muscular legs, and your pussy is beautiful." Dana continued with a warm smile, "I just mean if you are sweet as well then you aren't being fair to the rest of us."

Dana hovered over Vixxen's waiting pussy, she could smell that Vixxen was ready, but instead she just looked at it closely, and blew a cool breath over it. Vixxen shivered.

Vixxen moaned, and finally Dana put her mouth to work. She had been with women before, and she could only guess Vixxen had been as well. Vixxen on the other hand closed her eyes tightly, threw her head back and enjoyed it as much as she could.

She hadn't felt this in a while, she had not experienced oral sex in probably six years. She wasn't thinking about orgasm, it just happened, and it happened several times. She wasn't really thinking about anything, just the sensation of having another person love her physically again.

Vixxen was seeing stars, she felt like she had an orgasm for ten minutes straight, her body was shaking and she felt the strength leaving her legs. She looked down at the pretty young girl eating her out.

The young woman looked up and smiled at Vixxen, "Baby I think you really needed it, and damn you taste good." She held eye contact with Vixxen and moved her tongue around Vixxen's clitoris, then worked it deep inside Vixxen's pussy. "I could live down here I think, fuck me I don't think I am going to sleep tonight."

Vixxen closed her eyes as her body trembled, it felt like waves of orgasm were hitting her, one after another. She moaned in pleasure and then collapsed, exhausted.

Vixxen came to her senses and looked up. Dana was again working on her lipstick in the mirror. She walked over to Vixxen, and was holding Vixxen's phone.

She messed around with it and then her own phone rang. "That's my number babe, if you ever need this again give me a call." She was messing with it as she spoke, and then placed Vixxen's phone back in her bag.

With that the short young woman leaned down and kissed Vixxen on the lips, and left the ladies room.

Vixxen got to her feet and went to the mirror, she was a mess again. She straightened her dress, drank some water from the faucet and steadied herself against the counter. It had been a long time, she had forgotten how good sex could feel.

It was good, it was very good.

Vixxen made it to her car and then home. She didn't see her husband and didn't mind, she cleaned up and settled in for the night, but she was still bothered, she still needed more release. She was still aroused from earlier, and needed more.

She went to the kitchen and had a glass of wine, and then went back to her room and pulled up some porn up on her tablet and got undressed to try to finish things up. She had just started working on herself with a dildo when she heard Mason get home.

It was a little late for him to get home, but he did work late pretty often. She was still pretty worked up, and she needed her husband's dick. She needed it right then. She pulled it out and cleaned it up with her mouth, and put it away.

After she heard him close his door, she went and got another glass of wine for courage, wearing only a pair of heels and went to her husband's room.

Vixxen gathered her resolve, she needed her husband again, she would do anything to get him back, Her resolve failed her in the club, she had to find a way to save her sex life with her husband and her marriage, she couldn't risk losing control and losing her marriage.

She knocked on his door and entered, hoping for the best.

Mason did not look at her as she entered. "Hey baby," Vixxen said to her husband. "Long night?"

"They all are these days." Mason responded, still not looking at her, he had a book in his hands. "What do you need Vixxen?"

"I just need some company, I miss you Mason." Vixxen said. She was standing at the foot of his bed, arms in front of her, gently pressing her boobs together, and as he finally looked up, she met his eyes and smiled. "Want a little company baby?"

"Oh God dammit Vixxen, do you ever stop?" Her husband barked at her. "I am too tired for this bullshit right now.!"

"Mason, baby, please!" Vixxen responded. "It has been too long, I am lonely!" As she said this she crawled towards him on the bed. "Please baby, I need to feel your cock in me, I need it tonight."

Mason sat up and put the book and his reading glasses down, but did moved away from her just a bit.

"I will do anything you want Mason, you can do anything you want to me." Vixxen's eyes were tearing up now, she didn't know what to do. "Tell me what turns you on and I will do it Mason."

"What the fuck are you getting on about?" Mason yelled at her. "What exactly are you suggesting?"

"Whatever is missing baby, whatever you want." Vixxen said to him, as calmly as she could, her voice was cracking. "I will suck your dick as you read, I will suck your dick as you work from home, what would you like?"

Mason did not respond, "You can put it in my ass baby, cum on my hair, I don't care, anything baby!"

Mason was now off the bed, and was circling around to her.

"Do you want me to fuck another woman with you Mason? For you? Do you want to see me eat a woman's pussy baby?" Maybe it was the alcohol, Vixxen was going somewhere her normally conservative husband had suggested they go.

"Another woman?" Mason said harshly, "Why in the hell would I want to witness homosexuality in my house!"

"Baby, I will do anything you want. You can bring a man in, do you want to watch me fuck another man?" Vixxen was grasping for anything, she worried she had gone too far. "If it means I get you back Mason I will do anything you want."

Mason got behind her and roughly pushed her down on her face on the bed, her naked ass up in the air. "Is that what you want, to go at it with other men? You want to fuck me a promotion? You want me to send my boss in her to fuck you in the ass Vixxen?"

As Mason said this he had his hands on her hips, and was groping her ass, and he reached back and slapped it. He slapped Vixxen's ass so hard it hurt, quite a lot. "You want to suck dicks then? To have random fucking sex?"

"I will suck another man for you baby, any man you want." Vixxen replied, maybe this was getting somewhere.

"So you don't care who it is? Jesus you are a fucking whore, you have always been nothing but a fucking whore!"

Vixxen lifted herself and turned and looked at him, "I just want to make you happy, I will do anything you want Mason!" As she said that he slapped her face, hard. Vixxen slumped onto the bed crying.

"If you want to be nothing more than a fat little nigger whore you can do it on the street, not in my house!" Mason picked up his phone and quickly put on some clothing as Vixxen cried. "I guess you can take the bitch out of the whore house, but you can never take the whore out of the bitch." Mason said as he walked by her again.

"I have put up with your fat ass long enough, you are nothing but dead weight around here." Mason said, taking Vixxen by the arm. He lifted her as if she weighed nothing at all over his shoulder, and carried her outside, and dropped on their front lawn.

Mason stormed back inside as Vixxen cried, and came back out with her phone, her purse and a bathrobe. "You don't live here anymore you fucking whore." He seethed as he said the word whore. He angrily threw some money at her.

"Find another place to go, your things will be outside the house tomorrow." Mason said, "It is time to stop pretending we are something we are not."

"No," Vixxen said, "Please no Mason, I am sorry! I just want to please you, I will do anything to please you baby!"

"Leave then, I won't have a filthy whore living in my house. That would please me quite a lot, not to look at you again."

Vixxen was shocked, how were they here? How was this possible? "Please Mason," She tried to respond.

"Fuck off Vixxen, you can go fuck anyone you want now, I could care less." Mason said, leaning down and looking her in the eyes. "You could never give me what I needed bitch. Don't fuck with me on this."

Vixxen could not find her voice, she was trembling.

"Call the cops, hire a lawyer, anything at all and I will make sure everyone you ever met knows you are a fucking sex working whore who fucked the man who raised her." Mason glared at here, a dangerous look she was not familiar with. "You will get nothing. I will have your clothing on the lawn tomorrow, but you are never coming back into my house again."

"A taxi is on the way, your cards will be turned off tonight." Mason turned and walked away, making a phone call as he entered his house.

Vixxen laid back on the lawn, wearing only one high heel, she had no idea where the other was. She reached over and covered up with the robe, and took her phone and the money off the ground. It was a few hundred dollars.

She didn't know who to call. She had not been in Texas long, and was not very good at making new friends. Nikki was out of state and happy, she didn't need this trouble. Vixxen called the number the girl had given her that evening.

The phone rang, and after a couple of rings a cheerful voice answered. "Hey there stranger, I didn't expect to hear from you so soon!"

"I need a place to stay for the night, just for one night." Vixxen said quietly. "Do you have a sofa I can sleep on tonight?"

"Of course baby, need a lift?" Dana answered.

"No." Vixxen said quietly, "I can get there."

Her new friend Dana was understanding and didn't ask very many questions. Vixxen put on the robe and staggered to her feet. She had a lot of wine in her for her tolerance level, and was still a little stunned from Mason slapping her.

She got Dana's address via text, and shortly the cab pulled up to Mason's house. She had closed the robe tightly, but was very aware of her condition. Drunk and wearing nothing but a robe is no way to travel with a strange man.

Dana called and asked how she was getting there, and she said she was in a cab. Dana asked if she didn't have a car, and Vixxen told her that it was her husbands, and that he had thrown her out. Dana found out she was naked under the robe, and demanded that Vixxen get out of the cab.

"Have him pull over somewhere Vixxen, I am on my way." Just after Dana said this Vixxen heard a door slam and a car engine start, she was on speaker. "Pick something public, and well it. Tell me where it is and I will get there fast baby."

Vixxen asked the cab driver to let her out at a Whataburger she saw coming up, and told Dana where it was. "Grab a bite to eat Vixxen, I will be there in fifteen minutes." And Vixxen heard an engine whine as Dana sped towards her.

Vixxen felt very small, and very stupid. She had allowed her drunken and aroused state to bring things with her husband to a head, and in a way she was not ready for.

Vixxen was seated at a booth, drinking some sweet tea when Dana walked in. Vixxen was very aware of the stares she had been getting. She was in a robe, but it was not a big robe and she felt very exposed.

Over the fifteen minutes or so of car ride on the way back to Dana's place, Vixxen told her new friend what happened. What she tried with her husband, and how desperate and pathetic she felt.

"He turned you down Vixxen? In nothing but heels?" Dana asked. "And you offered him anything he wanted. Use that offer with caution, offer it to me and there is no telling what I would ask for."

Vixxen looked down, she was ashamed not to be enough for Mason. Damn the car was going fast, Dana was quite an aggressive driver. Vixxen was slouched, and looked away from Dana.

"Get that pretty chin up baby, any man who turns down that offer from you is more into dick than you are, or has something on the side." Dana smiled at Vixxen, "It will all be alright Vixxen. You get half the house right?"

Vixxen told Dana what Mason said about her past, and then told her what happened with her step dad, and the pregnancy. "Oh fuck that guy. Fuck that guy in the ass Vixxen, that isn't right." Dana pulled into an apartment complex, and waved a card and a gate opened, and she waved at a guard as she drove in.

Dana's car came to an abrupt halt, and Dana looked Vixxen in the eyes. "Fuck that guy Vixxen, a creepy old guy gives you weed and x and he thinks you are at fault?" Dana was not smiling, she had a very defined crease in her forehead. "That is fucking rape, that is what people do to rape women Vixxen."

"I did it on my own Dana, later." Vixxen said quietly, "The drugs stopped, but I didn't say no, I let him keep doing it." Vixxen was starting to tear up.

"Bullshit Vixxen, there are psychological answers for why you let it happen, but you can stop that shit right now baby." Vixxen was a little surprised by how Dana was talking to her. "Yeah, fuck that guy in the ass as well."

Vixxen felt overwhelmed by all of the emotions, "I am sorry Dana, I didn't have anyone else to call. I am sorry I bothered you." Vixxen was starting to cry.

"Hey there now, I don't mean to make you said. But you don't have anything to feel bad about." Dana said this and leaned over and shoulder hugged Vixxen.

"If you were not so sad I might have gone for a boob baby, no promises in the morning!" Dana gave Vixxen a peck on the cheek and hopped out of the car. How was this young woman so happy?

Vixxen got out more slowly, still feeling the effect of the alcohol and Mason's slap. She followed her friend to a door nearby. "Welcome to my place Vixxen," Dana told her friend, "My husband is asleep, so not too loud."

"Husband?" Vixxen asked, hesitating at the doorway.

"Don't get the wrong idea Vixxen, he knows I go out and let off steam at the club sometimes." Dana whispered as she unlocked the front door. "I don't blow strange men and I always come home to him. He doesn't get jealous Vixxen."

They entered a darkened apartment, and Dana turned a light on. It was not a big place, but it was nice. "Let me get you a pillow and a cover and something to wear, unless you want to go nude, I don't mind and I doubt my hubby will either."

"Some clothes will be fine, thanks." Vixxen replied.

She looked at the shape Vixxen's robe couldn't hide, "Suit yourself, I guess I might own something that will fit that ass." As she whispered that, she gave Vixxen a light pat on the bottom and walked away.

Vixxen sat on the sofa and looked around for a few minutes, nice place, very clean. In a few minutes Dana came out with a pillow, a blanket and some clothing. Vixxen eased off the robe and Dana exhaled noticeably. Vixxen instinctively started to cover up, but Dana stopped her.

"I am sorry, but damn you are gorgeous. I saw it all earlier baby, it's no big thing." Vixxen put on the tank top and wiggled into the shorts Dana gave her, both were a very tight fit, her boobs were barely contained by the small tank top. "Sorry Vixxen, best I could do, I am a size zero, I am guessing you are six right?"