Vjesci - The Returners Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, thank you." Daniel accepted the lift and got into the car. He felt awkward and so remained silent, and as the car took winding roads out of the town and made its way into the older and wilder wooded country. Glancing at him, from time to time, she couldn't resist mentioning his evening.

"Was Elena pleased with the evening?" Her voice mocked him.

"A gentleman never tells and never discusses a lady's privacy." Daniel looked straight ahead.

Monika tried a different tack, " Did she give you what you wanted?" Her smie still on her gace.

"Yes, she gave me the particular parts of her work that interests me." Daniel could almost hear Monika's mind building up to the next question.

"And did she get what she wanted?" Monika poked him again.

"What would you like to know?" He answered, refusing to rise to her taunts.

"Well, I'll be seeing her later this morning, and I know she'll be happy to review your 'work' " Minka admitted.

"Well, your friend isn't as strait-laced as you might think!" He threw he a bone and then turned to watch her reaction.

"Well!" Her face blushed and her eyebrow lifted," She glanced across at him again.

"You ask her and thank her for her research notes." He looked up, "We turn here!"

Monika turned the wheel of the 4X4 quickly, having been distracted by his erotic suggestion.

Monika dropped Daniel off at his tent and after a change into work clothes, he set off to examine the excavations once again and focus his attention on the Vjesci and how they were described as vampires or ascribed the unholy ability to rise from their graves. It wasn't until the afternoon, he shuffled off in search of some food. As he entered the camp, he saw Monika had returned but the rest of the researchers and archaeological team were packing up and leaving. He waved at her, to get her attention and asked her what was happening,

"Is the site closed?" He asked if he would have preferred another day or so to work in the graves.

"The team have been recalled, but the Professor has agreed to let you finish your work and I have been asked to aid you in your work. We have four days; will that be enough?" She asked, her eyes bright and her blonde hair shone white in the sun.

"That would be plenty of time. Will they leave the mess tent?" He looked around, with only the three single-man tents being hauled into trailers.

"The Mess tent, shower facilities and two tents will remain. They will return to dismantle the whole camp next week." Monika smiled and went off to talk to the other camp leavers.

While in his tent, Daniel washed off the dirt, shaved and threw on his last clean pants and shirt and sauntered out to find the camp in the twilight. Eerily empty, the camp was dark and silent. Only Monika's tent had light, and silhouetted in it was the beautiful sight of Monika's toned sexy body, putting on her pants. Daniel, suppressing any guilt, watched her silhouette as her long slender legs stepped into cargo shorts and then reach down for a shirt. From his vantage point, he could see she wore no bra, as her supple breasts moved seductively, as she bent down. From the tent, camp light picked up her profile with crisp clarity. He could see her nipples erect and prominent. Standing up, he saw her put on the shirt and button it up and twist the hem of the shirt and tuck it into her waistband. As the show had ended, Daniel made his way quickly over to the mess tent and started to forage through the remaining freezer boxes and cardboard boxes for something to cook off over the campfire, helpfully left smouldering away, only waiting for fresh fuel to bring it back to life. Whilst he rummaged, Monika came in,

"I have put some fresh wood on the fire and a few blankets down." She tapped him on the shoulder.

"Oh, that's great, what do you fancy for your supper? There's a healthy collection of meat for the barbeque. He offered.

She nodded and the two of them built a pyramid of sticks to drape steaks and cuts of lamb over the embers, saved by Daniel to create a barbeque pit, filled with the grey coals. They chatted, spilt a couple of glasses of excellent Polish red wine, and carved up the meat onto tin plates. They sat as if they had known each for years, talking about their mutual love of history and folklore. Eventually, Monika steered the conversation to his research.

"Why are you here Daniel," She asked quietly topping up both their glasses.

Daniel initially was evasive, but with the wine and Monika's attractive company, he finally explained why he was at the site. He discussed his interest in the graves and then he confessed to an illicit excavation and his geophysical echo findings suggested a grave like the two near Pien.

"I have enough evidence to support the theory that members of the Vjesci, or rather people identified as such were driven out of Poland and other European states and founded a settlement in England. I also have enough material to suggest that the practices of padlocking the left toe and laying a sickle or blade across the throat of the deceased to prevent them from rising was a practice not only used by the villagers but the Vjesci themselves, for the small reason." Daniel sat back, relieved to have shared his findings with someone.

"That is quite a theory," Monika, sat still hunched forward, "but that's not all is it?" She urged him.

"Well, that's where we stray from evidential research and stray into folklore and supposition," He drained his glass and looked at Monika's unbuttoned shirt that allow him to look down to the swell of her breasts, "but I'm not willing to make a fool of myself discussing this openly yet!" He smiled.

"No, you must tell me." Monika attempted to push him, "You have something else, don't you? The research from Elena gave you the final piece, didn't it?"

"If I'm right, it's something huge! That's why I came all the way here." Daniel looked up and Monika's expression had changed suddenly and then her eye softened as she looked at him, "More barbeque?"

Monika dismissed his suggestion. Daniel wasn't willing to discuss the final part of his visit with her, so she changed the subject, "Do gentlemen always watch women dressing in their tents?" She pursed her lips with the accusation and stood up, standing on the blanket, her shoes now discarded.

"Well, if the woman in question has her camp lantern turned up too high, then her silhouette would be obvious in our empty campsite. "He smiled, "I am still only a man after all." Daniel stood.

"I hope you are, Daniel." In a moment's breath, she pulled apart her shirt exposed a perfect pair of dusky-skinned breasts and threw it to the ground. Daniel stepped forward and took her in his arms and kissed her fully and deeply. After a few minutes, of their mouths and tongues exploring each other, and his hands caressing her medium-sized, but firm breasts, he pulled away to suck on each erect nipple in turn. Her skin was cool and unlike himself, sweating from the heat of the campfire, but he dismissed it. With her help, he stripped off his shirt, Monika kissed his smooth chest, and licked each of his nipples, then returned to his lips. Daniel, with one nipple in his mouth, sucked hard on the prominent nub, made her gasp and with his other hand, slipped it down her tight, flat belly to her tight shorts and threaded himself past the waistband and find her sex. She had a merest wisp of pubic hair and her delicate pussy lips were tight.

"Take off your shorts, I want to look at you." Daniel lifted her hands and walked her to the campfire blankets, "All of you" He breathed. Monika smiled and unbuttoned her pale cargo pants and allowed the loose garments to fall. She wore no panties, her close-trimmed pubic hair cut as in postage stamp crowned her pussy, and her long-toned legs caught the light of the fire; she was luminous.

"I want you to make me howl, Daniel" She sighed, as she let her hands fall to her sides, and then reached to her labia and carefully prised them open, "I want you to taste me." As soon as the word left her luscious lips, she knelt over him, inched herself over his face and settled her pussy on his mouth. Her pussy's perfume was musky and sweet, his tongue lapped at her lips like a puppy lapping water, he brought his hands to her tight ass and held her in position as she probed her opening sex with a wide tongue, catching her erect clitoris. He sucked on her inner labia and pulled them with his lips and listened to her loud cooing.

Being alone in the camp, and miles from anywhere, Monika didn't feel the need to be quiet.

"Oh yes, lick my pussy!" She soothed.

Daniel enjoyed hearing the dirty language coming from such a beautiful mouth and spurred on, he slipped his hand to her ass crack and slipped his right thumb into her pussy and rubbed the bottom of her tight vulva. Monika's lubrication made his rubbing delicate but insistent. He felt her shudder as his thumb pressed into her cavity further. As he fingered her, his mouth sucked on her clitoris and the pressure on the dam of her pussy built up to the threat of a colossal stream of ejaculation, but Daniel deliberately paused his licking.

"Oh, fucking hell, Daniel! Don't stop!" Her strangled voice made her shiver and tense simultaneously. Pulling away from sucking on her clitoris, his face now drenched with her juices, he allowed his middle finger to rub against her puckered anus, lubed by her juices.

"Beg me to make you cum!" Daniel smiled and flicked her clitoris with his tongue and then pushed his thumb in as far as he could, surreptitiously pushing his middle finger up to her anus, that had begun to flutter.

"Please, Daniel. Let me cum, please." She panted, so close to her climax.

But Daniel wanted still more, he sensed something about her. He wanted her to submit to him.

"Tell me what a dirty whore you are." He teased, with a further flick of his tongue on her swollen clitoris.

"I'm a dirty whore. I'll be your dirty whore, Daniel!" She panted, his edging had brought her so tantalizingly close to orgasm and then denied her. She had never been so wet, her own body betrayed her desperation.

"Then, I will let you cum." With his words hanging in the air, his thumb flicked, his middle finger prised her anus open, and his mouth sucked hard on her erect clitoris. Within moments, Monika screamed as her long-awaited orgasm crashed inside her,

"O mój Boże," She called out to her deity. She shook with the aftershock of her climax but then recovered herself. She rolled off Daniel and he stripped his clothes and scrambled to put himself between her legs. Monika looked down between her legs and saw the throbbing thickness of Daniel's penis. She swallowed and looked at him,

"Elena told me that your cock was of an impressive size, I'm glad she wasn't exaggerating." Monika smiled, holding her legs apart for him.

"We aren't expecting her tonight, are we?" Daniel sighed, now very focused on Monika's pussy quivering in front of his cock. Monika stopped, she looked up at him and smiled.

"She will join us in the morning, but tonight I am all yours and I want your very best efforts." She took a gasp as he slowly filled her, inch by inch.

"And you shall my dear. "Daniel assured her.

End of Chapter Two

12