Vjesci - The Returners Ch. 03

Story Info
Secrets are revealed and Monika strikes a deal.
1.9k words
4.25
639
00

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/28/2023
Created 08/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Three

As they lay together, Daniel's skin beaded with perspiration, but Monika oddly was cool to the touch, Daniel propped himself up on one elbow.

"Are you going to tell me what you want?" He sighed as if bored with her pretence.

"What do you mean?" Monika lay still, but Daniel could hear a sudden tension in her body.

"You don't fuck visiting researchers, do you?" he smiled, as she looked over at him.

"I fancied you, and you didn't disappoint." She attempted to change the course of the conversation, but Daniel gently brushed her jawline with his free hand.

"Well, thank you for the compliment but you will still need to answer my question, What do you want?" Daniel got onto his knees and Monika's propped herself on her elbows.

"Daniel, I don't know what you are saying?" She frowned. Daniel smiled, then took her by the throat with his right hand and held her there.

"Don't fucking lie to me, Monika!" His sudden violence caused an instant reaction in Monika. With unworldly strength, she brushed aside his hand and leapt to her feet, despite still being naked, she was not vulnerable. Her whole persona had morphed into a body tensed, poised for combat.

"Don't lay your hands upon me!" Her fingernails were as talons and her eyes were bright with adrenalin and her face contorted with cold rage.

"And now you show your true self!" He stood, also naked. Monika stood back, her hands dropped and her face relaxed to her normal visage.

"You tricked me!" She stood up straight. Her body released the coiled spring-like tension, "When did you know?" She snapped icily.

"Well, I didn't but you made a match for me and Elena and then you fucked me tonight, you must have had another agenda. You have been at my side since I arrived in Poland and while you convinced Elena that I would be the answer to her sexual dry spell, you had a golden opportunity to go through my research. I'm a secretive man by nature, and so I put a luminous dust on my laptop, papers and notebooks and you are covered with it."

" Very clever, I hadn't noticed the dust. That doesn't explain this, "She opened her palms, indicating her nakedness,"

"You are the most beautiful woman I have ever met, and not to have sex with you would have been a regret I would have carried to my grave. You're Vjesci, aren't you?" He sighed, and sat down again, suddenly uncomfortable with his nakedness, although Monika was quite comfortable.

Unexpectedly, she laughed as she also took her place on the blanket, "Yes, I am Vjesci. I am from a community that used to live in these mountains, but now are spread out across Europe, and we are not vampires!" She said coldly.

"Oh, I know that! You might be an offshoot of the gene pool of this region or even a member of Homo Nova or Homo Superior." Daniel looked at her intently, "But porphyria and catalepsy run in your gene pool? That explains the altered appearance and the resurrection from the grave and then returning to the family home, as folklore suggests."

"Yes, hence the link with vampirism, however, you found evidence of our migration to England, and I want to know what you found out. It's important to me." She shrugged, her naked shoulder catching the light from the campfire.

"I have definitive proof of migration and the site of possible a settlement in England, around Avebury. I am now certain that a community migrated and seeing you, I am certain they remain still, just in hiding." He confessed. Now she was calm, her beauty returned to her face, although she was equally attractive in her feral state, but in a different manner.

Monika turned to him, her breasts shifted delightfully as she spoke to him,

"I want to return to England with you. If there is a settlement still thriving there, I would like to reestablish links with them." She asked him, quietly leaning over to him, "Will be let me return with you?"

Daniel felt his cock stir and with her sweet breath on his lips, he leaned in and kissed her, "I think something could be arranged, but it'll cost you!" He pulled her close and kissed her hard, forcing his tongue into her mouth. He pulled back, she licked her lips and then raised herself on her knees, her breasts pointed and nipples stiff in the campfire light.

"What exactly do you want?" She smiled, still attracted to him.

"All of you!" Daniel stood, his cock now fully erect his head swollen and his foreskin pulled back. Without hesitation, she reached for him and kissed, and licked his glans.

"Mmm, you're wet, Daniel!" She licked his pre-cum from his tip.

"It's your fault!" Daniel smiled, he had never felt so powerful, the excitement of her made him feel aroused. Having sex with Monika, the first time, was polite and considerate but now, he felt a swell of desire for her and knew she would please him, to get what she wanted from him.

"Mm" She cooed as she took his thick member into her mouth, her tongue flicked his glans and then flattened to allow him into her throat. Daniel felt her submit to his length and then firmly pushed his cock into her throat and she held his thighs and rocked to accommodate him. Daniel dropped his hands to her head and guided her bobbing motion to create a steady rhythm that made his penis stiffen further. Simultaneously, Monik dropped her right hand and found the pussy lips and began to rub them, helping her own arousal. Occasionally, she dipped her middle finger into her pussy and not surprisingly found a pool of her lubricant flowing easily. Monika found this Daniel to be highly erotic and felt her heartbeat pick up with excitement.

After a few joyous minutes, with Monika's skilled tongue and endless throat Daniel, fearing he would come too quickly, pulled out and watched the threads of her salvia drop on her breasts. Without a word, Monik pushed him onto his back and scrambled to put her wet pussy on his face. Daniel shuffled to have her dripping pussy above his lips and then pulled her onto his tongue.

"Oh, lick my pussy, my darling," She moaned and surrendered to his oral gymnastics. She wanted to feel his tongue again, as he demonstrated a rare skill only hours before and desired to experience him in this most intimate way. Daniel prided himself on and loved performing his cunnilingual tongue on his lovers. Monika, with her enjoyment of his mouth and tongue, was an insatiable woman and he desired her more than any woman he had met in the last ten years.

Riding him gently, but firmly Monika was rapidly approaching her orgasm and began to shiver and shudder. Daniel could taste the difference in her juices and unusually decided not to deny her first climax. He wanted her to revel in her body's rapture that would allow him to pursue his desire for all of her. Monika shuddered and moaned with delightful little pants as he rode out her climax and recovered enough to allow her body to be positioned above his towering erection.

"Sit on it!" Daniel ordered and Monika complied instantly, and they both felt their intense arousal. She was tight and Daniel was swollen to his biggest erection for a while. She stayed locked in the cowgirl position, adjusting herself to him and then began to raise herself up and down on him.

"Oh Monika, you're fucking me!" He mumbled, thrilled with her body. She bounced on him enjoying the pleasurable friction. After reaching a powerful second vaginal climax, Daniel lifted her off me and turned her on her hands and knees.

"Ooh Daniel! Are you going to punish me?" Monika smiled, encouraging him.

Without warning, Daniel swatted her tight buttocks firmly and then soothed the flesh of his hand.

"Oh my god, spank me again! I like it!" Monika pleaded, to which Daniel spanked her buttocks to a pleasing warm red glow. As she panted, Daniel put his thick cock into her soaking pussy and threaded himself into her with one long, careful motion.

"Say thank you!" Daniel asked, and she played along.

"Ooh, thank you, Daniel. Oh god, you're big in me!" She cooed as he built up his rhythm and his pace. He was going to fuck her properly now, with less politeness and more like his usual lustful technique. Swatting her ass again, the flesh quivered delightfully.

"I want all of you, you dirty girl!" He moaned; his voice strangled with his thrusting. Surreptitiously, he moved his hand over her buttocks and then rested his thumb over her pulsating anus. He applied a small pressure, and surprisingly it gave way to him. Monika shuffled and then, pushed back onto his cock and allowed his thumb into her puckered hole.

"I'm loving that thumb in my ass! Press down in me!" Thrilled that Monika enjoyed this extra sensation, he did as he was asked and applied a minute amount of pressure and felt his cock thrusting into her, the thin sheet of muscle transmitted the ridges of his cock inside her.

"Oh god, I love feeling myself fucking your pussy hole!" He sighed aloud.

"I know! I love feeling you filling both my holes. So, what are you waiting for? Fill my ass with that cock and shoot your hot semen on my ass!"

After giving her a few furious minutes of his cock, Daniel couldn't wait any longer and pulled out. He paused, stroking his member and wiping her wetness on her anus. Monika, using her hand to smear her juices, added to her own salvia to aid his impending penetration. Daniel, not a stranger to anal sex eased her right buttock open and rested his swollen glans at her anal opening. Monika paused and used her hand to further rub her pussy, slipping fingers into her wet, slippery lips.

"Gently my darling, it's been a long time since I've had a man in my ass," She cooed.

After gently nudging her opening to loosen her tight sphincter, he pushed himself inside her. With each push, he gave her tight opening an opportunity to adjust to his girth and after a few minutes, he had pushed over half his length into her.

Monika sighed and moaned, "Oh my god, you're good at this, my darling." As she reached back and prised her buttocks open to give her greater access to her depths. The heightened sensation of her tight anus and her pleasantly surprising enjoyment of this, still taboo, sexual practice brought on his orgasm quickly.

"Oh fuck, Monika I'm going to cum!" Daniel panted. Monika looked back at him.

"Not yet, I'm so close. Keep fucking my ass, I'm so close!" Monika arched her back to give Daniel the best access to her as she panted loudly, "Yes! Yes! Fick my dirty whore's ass!" The stream of filth caused Daniel to climax, and he pulled out releasing a stream of his white semen in a glorious arch over her quivering buttocks. Monika let out a similar strangulated moan and ejaculated her own stream of ejaculate upon the blanket.

Both of them collapsed, breathless on the damp blanket.