Masks Ch. 01: Lisa

Story Info
Shape-shifter uses his gift to enjoy wives.
1.2k words
4.27
4.1k
4

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One cannot wear a mask for very long- Chinese proverb.

Chapter One: Lisa

My mask had begun to slip, and the sweaty body of my latest conquest quivered beneath me. I was fully inside her as the condom filled with my semen. The woman moaned loudly as she also reached her orgasm. She was a plump, well-rounded woman with large but surprisingly firm tits, at least 36D cup. I had thoroughly enjoyed playing her husband, because I had taken this face, his shape, his form and she suspected nothing, at first. Lisa had been most cooperative and enthusiastic when her 'husband' took her to bed. She was thrilled, when I stripped her naked, pulling firmly and (a little roughly) at her bra to allow her breasts to flop out in my hands to be massaged. As my mouth suckled mercilessly on her nipples, she quivered.

"Oh god, what's got into you?" Lisa liked to say' Oh God' a lot.

And I gave her many reasons to call on his divine help. Many reasons.

When I tore off her panties, she nearly came! Once my fingers had found her wet folds, she orgasmed with such surprising force, that her ejaculation fountained and made a large sodden poll on her bedroom carpet.

"Oh, God! Oh, God!" She repeated, as my cock split her folds open, and I thrust deep into her underused pussy. The savagery of my fucking, brought on not only a chorus of appeals for God but also another messy pool of her wetness on her bed.

For the next hour, the sex evolved from some playful spanks on her buttocks and breasts to my tongue lapping at her clitoris until she came yet again. The final act was her willingness to allow her 'husband' to enter her anus. As I suspected, Lisa's orgasm was many times greater from anal sex than that brought on by vaginal.

God was called upon many times as my cock stretched her arsehole out.

"Oh my god Phil, you've never been that good before. I came three times?" Lisa Nielsen wriggled and struggled to turn over, I had put her on her belly and had been fucking her from behind. Now satiated, my control had slipped somewhat, and I needed to be more composed, I didn't want the mask to slip again.

Pressing down on her back, I kept her on her belly. As I needed a moment or two more, I spanked her round quivering buttocks. The sting made her jump and yelp.

"Ow!" Lisa's startled voice squeaked, and she wriggled again. I spanked her again. This time she liked it.

Given the pause, I had reset my mask and after a half dozen more spanks, I allowed her up. Her pink backside was hot to the touch.

"What's got into you? You've never spanked me before- but I like it, Phil."

Not being Phil, I smiled and made an excuse to leave Mrs Neilson, telling her that I had to return to work and we would continue later that evening.

I didn't want to accidentally meet Mr Neilson coming out of the door of his house.

There was no real danger of that happening, but I always believe in being cautious.

As I left, I regarded myself in the mirror in the hallway, I reached up and with fingers and thumbs pulled a molecule-thin veneer of pink skin from my face. As another face was revealed beneath, still not my own, the mask simply evaporated away. As I left the thoroughly sexually satisfied Mrs Neilson, I made my way out of the door and strode down the street.

Finding my motorbike, carefully parked two streets away, I climbed on, retrieved my helmet from the plastic carry box and drove away.

Upon reaching home, I took a long shower, dressed in jeans and a sweater, and took the time to clear my laptop's memory files about the large-breasted Mrs Neilson.

She held no interest for me now, I would now focus my attention on the delectable Mrs Crane. Now she was the polar opposite of Lisa, with slender, small but firm breasts. Of course, this is only conjecture as I've only seen them poking through the material of her jumper, without a bra. Her ass looks great in tight jeans or leggings, so I'll have to find out in person.

I have two key ingredients to my success with other men's wives and girlfriends. Excellent concentration and a complete lack of conscience. I fuck any woman I want by assuming the shape of their husband, boyfriend, lover and fantasy.

I am a mutation.

Since I turned 15, I found, I could create a metamorphosis of my own body, to replicate another human being. I'm a shapeshifter, from nightmares of ancient times. I can only assume the shape of a human of similar mass and I'm best at maintaining a mask of the same gender. Being a man, creating a woman's mask, is much harder but when pressed I can maintain it for short periods. As a man, I can maintain my mask for hours. It requires concentration and self-control- to be a complete replica, I need physical details to construct a mental 'frame'. If I keep my concentration, it's fine. When I orgasm, the mask can slip if I'm not careful. My masks are the secret to my success and my talents afford me a very good income, working for companies to find out secrets- industrial espionage essentially. I've even helped the police and security services on occasion, always helpful to have friends in high places. Of course, I work through a third party, and if people are aware of my 'little pleasures' - they haven't attempted to stop or hinder my activities in any way.

Come to think of it, what's the occasional divorce due to infidelity to do with them? I believe I've enhanced some marriages by teaching women what their pussies or arses are for. However, satisfaction now will be the inevitability of desire later, so Mrs Crane must serve as my next candidate. Sitting on my expensive leather sofa, I wondered how Mrs Susan Crane would like to be seduced. Her husband? A secret boyfriend if she had one or even a celebrity? I chuckled, I've had more than a dozen women who thought they'd been fucking a film star: some all-time winners have included Daniel Craig, Henry Cavill or even a football player. I smiled at the shock they get when they attempt to contact the object of their affection and they realise it's been a 'lookalike'. Only my masks are perfect, right down to the pheromonal level- a true replicant if you will.

With over half the world's population being female, and a large percentage of that number are married or attached, there are three golden rules I stick to.

First rule: I never impregnate. I don't want other humans inheriting my abilities, where would it end?

Second rule: Never revisit the scene of a crime. I never see the woman again in any form I choose to take.

Third rule: Never fall in love with the woman I am fucking.

Leaning back, and still enjoying the afterglow of Lisa Neilson's tight, little arsehole. I amused myself with my next unsuspecting lover.

"Now, Susan Crane you will need to be examined closely, I think" I speak aloud, as my thoughts tumble in my head.

End of Chapter One.

Look out for Chapter Two: Susan.