VJJ Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hell no!" Jodi said.

"Now!" I said, slightly louder, and pointed again. "Both of you."

Jodi just looked directly at me, saying nothing, while Justine looked at the lacy fabric, seemingly fascinated. "Come." she said softly to Jodi, and tugged her by the elbow. Jodi seemed surprised at Justine, but it softened her up. She followed Justine.

They went into the spare bedroom, each of them carrying their nightgowns. "And it's the lace panties you're to put on, not the silk ones," I said if faux boldness, refraining from more accurately describing them as crotchless. But the crotchless ones were lacy, the other ones were silky. I had an excuse.

I stayed in the kitchen, trying to keep my composure. After a few minutes, Justine opened the door slightly. I could see her bare shoulder, meaning she had either changed, or in my wishful thinking, was naked. "We need a little time. And we need some bathroom supplies. There's hardly anything in here," she said.

"Ok. what do you need? I have a pretty good supply of things in the other bathroom."

"Let me see what you have," Justine said. She came out, and she had already changed into the nightgown. I tried to contain my excitement. But as she padded next to me, she looked so amazing, and her tiny little feet were so cute. And her red toenails matched the nightgown almost perfectly. I couldn't help but imagine matching red crotchless panties on her as well. We went into the bathroom, and I opened the closet. Behind a couple things was the basket of bathroom accessories.

"Tell you what, I'm just taking the whole thing, ok?" she said, as she picked up the basket. There was a pack of my razors on the shelf above, and she deftly tossed them into the basket, as if nothing had happened. She grabbed four towels, a couple other things, and said thanks.

I walked out with her to the kitchen, and told her I would wait on the back porch.

****** *********

I went back to the back porch and waited. And waited. And waited. I could hear through the walls (if I walked over and put my ear against it) muffled voices. And I knew the sound the plumbing made when the shower was running, so I knew somebody was showering. Then a pause, then another shower, that one lasting a really long time. I was tempted to go into the back yard, where if I got the ladder out of the shed, I could peek in the window, but I decided not to go that far. I waited some more. 40 minutes, in fact. I realized after a while, that I had stopped hearing voices, or any sounds at all, a long time ago. I was hard and horny, and had tried to distract myself by reading the news on my phone.

Eventually, after an hour and fifteen minutes, I decided I had waited enough. I really did go into the back yard and quietly got the step ladder. I didn't need to put it against the wall, I just needed to go up a few rungs to be high enough where I could peer through the window. And there they were. Passed out on the bed, in their nightgowns. But Jodi was holding Justine in a spooning position. They looked absolutely beautiful together, so natural.

"Crap." I said to myself. I had been so hopeful and full of anticipation. I wasn't entirely disappointed, it had been a lovely evening, but my daydreams were of a wild threesome, not for them to be asleep. I went into the kitchen, and very quietly cleaned up a bit.

Still ever the optimist, I went to my master suite and took a shower (a cold one). I shaved, inspected my earlier manscaping, made a couple adjustments, and put on a new T-Shirt and underwear over the pants I had been wearing earlier, as if I had never showered. I got a blanket and pillow, and decided that I might as well sleep too, but on the couch in the living room where I would see and hear them when they woke up.

***** *********

I woke up to a tug on my hand, clearly after having been asleep for a while. "Hmm?" I said, groggily and probably a little loudly as I was woken by surprise.

"Shhh. Don't make a sound. Justine's still sleeping." It was Jodi. "Sit still, and don't move." Jodi took the blanket off, and started undoing my pants. "Quiet!" she hissed, as she probably sensed me inhaling to say something. In the little bit of light coming through the window, I saw that she was in the nightgown. She finally got my belt and pants undone, and tugged them and my underwear down in one move, me helping by pushing my behind up a bit at the right time.

By now I was rock hard. Jodi pulled the nightgown up to her waist, climbed on me, straddling me, and lowered herself and guided my cock into her, through the gap in the crotchless panties. "Remember. Don't move. Don't speak. Don't do anything," she said, as she started rocking and impaling herself on my cock. She was writhing her body in ways I had never really experienced, certainly differently than I would be doing had I been the one moving. It dawned on me, Jodi was more masturbating by using my hard cock, rather than necessarily having sex with me in the traditional else. Before too long, she found something that obviously she liked, kind of leaning forward forcing my cock to be in her at an angle I had never quite felt, and she rocked a little more, in a very focused manner. I have no idea how long it took, but eventually, she leaned forward and sort of froze in place, with her pussy was going crazy, contracting and pulsating as she sat there with my cock still in her. It was nothing like the exaggerated moaning and screaming that you would see in porn. Instead, it was a quiet and very intimate moment, as she closed her eyes and basked in the orgasm that she had bestowed upon herself.

Eventually, she exhaled and relaxed, and almost in a daze, took a few more moments to regain her composure. I wanted to kiss her, hold her, fuck her, but she put up her palm toward me in a "Halt!" gesture, and didn't even let me speak. She gave me a "shh" gesture with her index finger to her beautiful lips, and left me, still rock hard, my pants down around my knees. Silently, she disappeared, back into the spare room.

I didn't get to cum or finish or do any of the usual things a boy wants to do to a pretty lady. I started pumping my cock a bit, and took my hand up to my nose and mouth to taste and smell Jodi on my hand. I pumped my cock a bit more. I debated with myself whether to keep doing this or not, in case Justine walked out or something. I decided that they had changed into their red valentine's nightgowns, if they came out to me all hard, it was the way it should be.

Sadly, nobody came out. I realized that the tension of having been so aroused for so long, my aching "blue balls" needed relief. When I realized I would probably cum soon, I went into my master bathroom and took care of business, firing pent up streams of cum into my bathroom sink. Wow. I felt better.

I decided not to wash my hands or shower though. My right palm still smelled like mostly Jodi. And well, I'm sure my penis did too. I went back to my spot on the couch, but in my new relaxed state, I just stayed in my boxers, no jeans. I lay back in the same nostalgic spot, and dosed off again, right after it registering in my brain the time: 3:30 a.m. That meant that my encounter with Jodi must have been at about 3:00.

****** *********

I didn't know exactly what time it was. I knew it wasn't daylight yet, but there was still that subtle difference in the outside lighting, where I knew it was probably an hour , maybe two later than my visit from Jodi. It wasn't a tug at my palm though. There was the sensation of the blanket moving, shortly followed by the most distinct feeling of a hand reaching in through the leg opening of my boxers. "Hey!" I heard Justine's soft voice.

"Hey" I said back softly.

"Can I take these off?" she started tugging at my boxers. I nodded, and raised my behind up a bit to make it easier for her to tug them off. Off they came, and instead of sucking me, which I admit I was somewhat hoping for, Justine climbed onto me, just as Jodi had.

"Jodi said to tell you not to move, or talk, or touch me, and if you do, she'll come out here and neuter you. I am going to allow you to talk though. I nodded.

"Tell me what Jodi's pussy is like," Justine said as she straddled me, reached down, just as Jodi had, and guided my cock into her pussy. "Is it tight like mine?" Justine really was very tight.

"Her pussy is amazing. Tight, almost as tight as yours." I made a point not to say anything that might trigger any jealousy, but I was also being honest. "And so hot inside. And she really knew how to make herself cum."

"How does it compare to mine?" Justine whispered.

"Yours is so tiny. I love it! But truly, the two most perfect pussies I could ever imagine." Justine was starting to ride me and use my cock to please herself too, somewhat like Jodi had, but in a different way.

"Tell me more." Justine was doing a bit more of a fucking motion, whereas Jodi was focused on wiggling and writhing, intent on making herself cum. "What else about her? What do her boobs feel like?"

"She didn't let me touch them, although they brushed up against me for a second. They were magnificent." I was fascinated at the dynamic. I was thrilled that Justine was here riding my hard cock, but she was far more focused on Jodi's pussy, and talking about it.

"Did you like how she's totally shaved?" I nodded and moaned in approval. I told her how pussies have shapes and feels to them too. How my cock went into her differently, the angle, the way she ground on me. "I bet she grinds her pussy so nicely on you, doesn't she?"

"God yes. You two have the greatest pussies in the world."

"Was it tight?" I nodded again. "How did it taste?"

"She didn't let me touch her. But I pumped my cock so much after she left me, I know my hands smell like her."

"Let me smell!" Justine practically grabbed my hand and took it to her nose. She buried her nose into my hand.

"Come for me. RIde my cock until you cum. And suck my fingers, taste Jodi while you do it!" I said. "But she'll be mad if you don't have an orgasm, she'll kick my butt!"

Justine started humping me more eagerly. I decided to try more dirty talk. "And afterward, we're going back to that bedroom, and you're going to yank those panties off of her, and you're going to lick that bald pussy!"

"Mmm, yess!" Justine exclaimed.

I put my palm to my nose too. "Her actual pussy will be even better than this," I whispered. "Suck her taste off my fingers." I raised my hand up to her mouth, and she started eagerly licking my fingers. They were dry by now of course, but still smelled so much like Jodi's delightful pussy.

"Cum for me. Ride my cock until you cum. Don't worry about me. I know Jodi will kick my ass if you don't cum. "I whispered. "But I tell you what... after you cum... I know Jodi's a wild one. We'll go wake her up, and you lick her pussy. Cum first though."

Justine started writhing more. "You think she wants me to lick her pussy? She's so good to me, she's like my work mommy."

"God yes, she'd be crazy not to want you to lick her pussy. I know she wants her sweet Justine to lick her pussy. She gets so nice and wet. I know she'd love it."

Justine was moaning, a little more loudly than before. And grinding hard, buckling against my cock. I could feel her pace intensifying. "Yes. Her pussy. I love her. I want her pussy. I saw it for the first time tonight. The reason we spent so long in the bathroom, she needed to shave her legs, and I had to help, but we both kept falling asleep. Eventually I finished her up while she was sleeping. But she was bald and smooth. I've never been that close to a pussy before." Talking about Jodi's vagina was getting Justine more and more excited. "And her legs were wide open at one point and I was staring at her pussy. All I could think of was kissing it, but I couldn't. It smelled so good. Looked so good. I want to kiss her and lick her pussy and have her lick my pussy. Do you know that?"

"I do know that. And you're going to! I want to lick her pussy too! I didn't get to, you know."

"We'll share her pussy. Wanna share her pussy with me? Want to lick Jodi's pussy with me?"

"God, yes'" I said. We were being a bit loud. I was worried we would wake Jodi, when I realized that the sound I wasn't even sure I had heard earlier was the spare bedroom door opening quietly. I knew Justine hadn't heard it though. She was riding me hard, and I felt her tensing up more. I hoped she would cum soon. I realized that in the moments since, Jodi was probably right behind us, but I pretended I didn't know.

"What will we do with Jodi's pussy?" I said.

"I'm going to stick my tongue so deep in her pussy. God, I usually just dream about being with her, I never knew I would want her pussy so badly."

"Your pussy is perfect too, you know that?" I said. "You know I want to lick you too."

"I only want to talk Jodi's pussy," Justine almost snapped. I wasn't about to complain. I was impressed to see she had a powerful side to her personality too.

"What if you could lick her pussy right now?" I whispered.

"God, I'd just stick my tongue in it right away. I need it so bad."

"Then what?"

"Then I'd just tell her to lie back. I'd just lick her clit nice and soft, until she has her orgasm. I love her so much!"

"I know she loves you too." Jodi was in my line of sight now. She was naked. And watching. And her right hand and her extended middle finger certainly seemed to be gliding over her clit.

"What if Jodi was here?" I asked.

"I'd lick her pussy. I'd make her have the biggest orgasm. God her pussy was so gorgeous. And I never even thought about this before," she paused, debating whether to say more. "But when I saw her asshole, I realized I wanted to lick that too!"

"Mmm, that sounds so sexy. Tell me about her asshole," I whispered.

"It's tiny and round and I just wanted to kiss it. I don't know why." Justine was tensing up. I could tell her orgasm was coming. Was it me, or was it talking about Jodi? I don't know. I don't care. My dick had been inside two beautiful women in a manner of a few hours. Justine was tensing up. Suddenly she inhaled deeply and her pussy, my dick nicely inside it, started pulsating and squeezing my cock and feeling so good. I felt the goosebumps on her forearm, which was brushing against mine. It was amazing.

Justine rested her head on my shoulder recovering. Jodi and I look at one another. She points to the bedroom and points at Justine, then again at the bedroom, telling me silently, send Justine to the bedroom. Jodi tiptoed away, but at the last minute turned her head toward me, pointed at me, then lowered her hand to her pussy and most obviously stuck a finger inside it, then she put her middle finger in her mouth and sucked on it. As a man, I know most women just do it to blow our minds. But I was happy.

"Go in there and pull the covers off and just start kissing her pussy," was the first thing I said to Justine as she opened her eyes.

"You think so? Really?"

"God yes. A person would have to be insane to not want you licking their pussy. And Jodi's not crazy!" I kidded. "But listen. Leave the door open. You have to let me secretly watch." Saying that made me much harder again. And being still inside her, Justine noticed too.

"You like that idea, don't you?" she smiled. "OK."

I lightly started thrusting in and out of her again. "No. I LOVE that idea. You HAVE to lick her smooth little pussy."

Although it would have been nice, it wasn't time to start something new, so I eased back on starting to fuck her more. Justine needed Jodi's pussy. She climbed off of me, and we both started walking toward the room, holding hands. I stopped and kissed her a few times, encouraging her. "Make her have a big orgasm for me, ok?"

"I will, promise!" she said. We tiptoed to the bedroom door, and I whispered to her that I would wait by the door. Justine went in toward the bed, where Jodi had pulled blankets over herself to pretend she had been asleep.

Justine, Justine, showed how she was so much smarter than me. Rather than pulling the blanket off like I probably would have, she gingerly folded it upward to cover Jodi's chest and keep her warm. She climbed onto the bed from the base, and although it was quite dark, I saw her guide Jodi's right leg away, to make room for her. She planted a soft kiss on Jodi's pussy.

"Mmmmmm" Jodi moaned, and shifted a bit and opened her legs wider. "Feels so good."

"Tastes so good" Justine whispered back. "And by the way, Jack's by the door, I told him he could watch."

"Mmm, tell him to come closer. Tell him to turn on the lamp too so he can see better. Tell him to watch you make me have an orgasm."

"Jack, come closer. Turn on the lamp. Watch me make her cum," Justine repeated what Jodi said. I didn't need to think about it. I came closer. I turned on the lamp. It was amazing. With all the darkness, I hadn't gotten a good look at either of them naked before that moment. Justine's naked body was as smooth as silk. I caught a glimpse of her extremely light brown pubic hair, a nicely trimmed and sculpted wedge, showing she was a natural blonde. Jodi had sexy freckled shoulders.

The joke was us relaying messages via Jodi seemed funny, so I continued it. "Justine, ask Jodi to move the blanket. I want to see her boobs."

Justine said, "Jodi, move the blanket so Jack can see your boobs." And what a great night I was having, Jodi moved the blanket so I could see her boobs! She was on her back, her legs opened, and Justine was crouched on her hands and knees between her legs, and what she was doing to Jodi, I couldn't believe. We men, it's so clear in a moment like this, we don't know what we're doing, compared to real woman really licking one another in real life. Justine was being so soft and gentle, yet Jodi was squirming in a way I only rarely could make a girl squirm. And unlike in porn, there was no perfect angle for me to see Jodi's pussy and Justine's tongue from the perfect angle. This wasn't a spectator show from the perspective of exposed body parts, but of two beautiful women loving one another. It was breathtaking.

In no time at all seemingly, Jodi tensed up and inhaled deeply and loudly. Justine paused and drew her head away a couple inches, looking up lovingly at Jodi. The upper part of Jodi's chest was red and flushed, and her eyes were closed. She stayed like that for a few moments, before coming back to being conscious of us.

"Tell Jack that that's how you make a woman orgasm." Jodi said, still in a daze. Justine giggled at our ongoing joke, and told me what Jodi said.

"Tell Jodi to curl up, tuck her knees up to her shoulders, and raise up her bum. So you can lick her ass," I instructed.

"Jodi, Jack say to..."

"Oh god, do it!" Jodi said, quickly pulling her knees up higher and pulling her ass up a little, presenting her pretty little back door to Justine to lick, which also gave me the chance at a good look too. I could see the entire area around it pulling in and out in anticipation. I reached over to one of the pillows that had been strewn aside earlier, and slid it under Jodi's back for a little extra support.

Justine leaned in closer, and planted a sweet little kiss, her lips lining up in a perfect 'O' shape to match Jodi's anus, making a beautiful little kiss noise. Jodi, now with the pillow helping her balanced, reached down with her right hand, and started lightly stroking the upper part of her pussy, up to her clitoris, finding a rhythm with tiny fast-paced thrusts, just the length of her fingertips, as the tip of Justine's tongue made its first appearance. She gave a little flick across Jodi's sexy asshole. And she enjoyed doing it, keeping up the gentle licks as Jodi's breathing rate increased with the combination of fingers and tongues working together. I had positioned myself all along at the angle where I could see Jodi's anus and Justine's tongue, but I was well aware that Justine, in her position almost in a Sphinx-like position, had her ass up in the air and ankles hanging over the edge of the bed, perfectly aligned if I were to get behind her and slip my cock into her.