VJJ Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jodi's pace intensified, as did the level of passion of Justine's licks of her asshole. What had been flicks, had evolved into her tongue reshaped to press and lick, but the very tip of her tongue held in place, centered just so slightly in the concave opening of Jodi's asshole. Justine was now licking, tonguing, almost entering Jodi's asshole with the tip of her tongue, passionately, the beginning of almost French-kissing that sexy ass, and Jodi's fingering and body language said she was near yet another orgasm.

I was torn, I wanted to witness the orgasm by seeing Jodi's ass and pussy's motion, but I wanted my cock inside Justine from behind too. Over on the side wall was the closet, with mirrored folding double-doors. I decided to try, and I opened one of the doors just slightly, so that from behind Justine, I could also look in the mirror to see Justine's tongue, now embedded just a bit further, for a more intense licking of a perfect asshole. I momentarily moved to behind Justine, and realized I needed to adjust the door's angle just a bit, which I did.

Now, from behind Justine, I could see, almost all the licking action. But from behind Justine, I also realized there was another very beautiful asshole in front of me, Justine's. I needed my cock in her pussy, but oh my god, here was a beautifully bent forward body, a wonderful ass, but also, a pink little asshole, right there in front of me. I couldn't resist, I leaned down, and broadly licked between Justine's cheeks, from just behind her pussy all the way to her spine. Twice. Three times. I noticed a slight response in Justine's body, but still, her head and tongue remained focused. I decided to pump my cock as I did this, because this time, the opportunity for me to tongue Justine's tight little asshole, knowing Justine's tongue was by now practically partway inside Jodi's was too much.

I did to Justine what she was doing to Jodi, making a little point like shape with my tongue, right against the opening of her asshole, and deeply and passionately swirled my tongue around, making almost a circling motion with the tip of my tongue, applying enough pressure that you could almost say my tongue was in her ass.

I couldn't see over Justine to Jodi, but I could hear the sound of Justine's breathing, but now, the little wet sounds of Jodi's finger in her own pussy, obviously at a much more intense pace, deep and fast and loud enough to make a sound. Then, I heard that beautiful sound again, that little inhale, combined with Justine's own body moving forward, as if she were having to push her head a little forward to keep her tongue in Jodi. I couldn't see much, but out of my peripheral vision, I did see Jodi's long toes curling. She was definitely a happy girl.

I took that cue as my own turn, and for a few heavenly moments, I applied a little more pressure, and although we're not talking great distances, I compulsively stuck my tongue officially into Justine's ass as far as I could, and basked in that most unique experience. There I was with part of my tongue being squeezed by a tight little sphincter, but the very tip of my tongue was past that, freely inside to dart around. This was what dreams are made of, at the very least, my dreams. Happily, Justine seemed to like it too. Justine shifted a bit, it felt as if she had pulled her head slightly away from Jodi's pussy, but that let my own deep tonguing of her asshole last a bit longer. In fact, Justine pushed back rhythmically, ultimately fucking my tongue by moving her ass back and forth. This was heaven.

All good things must come to an end though, but I was almost satiated for the moment. Justine got into an upright position, still on her knees, I stood up and peered over her shoulders, and we watched Jodi come back from, let's see, her third orgasm of the evening?

"Tell Jodi I still have questions. Tell her to make you have another orgasm too, so I can watch that too, and learn more."

"OK." She said, then said, "Jack says to make me have an orgasm. He said some bullshit about wanting to learn, but really, he just wants to see chicks making out." Jodi laughed.

"C'mere, kiss me first" Jodi said to Justine. Justine climbed up the bed, and the two of them shared the most beautiful soft kiss I had ever seen in my life. Jodi guided Justine onto her back, and climbed over her leg to sit in a squatting position between Justine's legs. This time, I was getting both types of shows, beautiful women loving one another, but the visual stimulation of an open pussy too. Jodi gently slid her middle finger, palms pointing upward, barely into Justine's vagina, then with her thumb, softly rubbed from above, so in essence, Justine's clitoris was between her two fingers. Justine instantly laid her head back; you could see it felt good. "Softly. See?" she looked at me, and continued.

Justine started getting restless. Her head side to side. "And don't lose focus when we start moving. Don't stop unless we tell you to" she whispered.

Justine didn't do or say much, but she put her head back and inhaled deeply. Her pussy lips went crazy, just as it had around my cock earlier. This time, Jodi's long finger was still partly inside Justine. She raised her legs a little and moaned. And she was practically immobile for a good 30 seconds.

"There. See?"

Wow was all I could say.

"You've been doing a lot of watching here, mister. Have you cum yet?" Jodi asked. I realized I hadn't. And I was ready to explode. "Here. Fuck Justine, but pull out when you're going to cum. Got it?"

She got off the bed and positioned Justine on her back, where her ass was near the edge of the bed, her knees in the air too. Jodi pulled me, by the penis, actually, toward Justine's tiny little vagina. Now, she adjusted her grip to hold my cock and guide it into Justine. It was amazing, feeling a set of beautiful fingers holding my cock, and I can tell you, one beautiful woman's hand holding your cock and putting it into another beautiful woman's vagina, it's nice. To say the very least.

"Fuck her." And I started fucking her, except Jodi stood next to me, holding Justine's hand. "Harder. Deeper. We have to get to work, you know." I fucked harder and deeper. I was losing control. I told them both how I was about to cum.

"Keep fucking." Jodi said, as she leaned over and hovered her head just over Justine's abdomen. "Fuck, her, but when you're going to cum, pull out and cum in my mouth. Got it?" Jodi's tone was back into moody Jodi's commanding tone. I had no intention of not obeying. It sounded absolutely like every dream I had ever dreamed, every fantasy in my little male brain about two women, was coming true. Everything.

But if I wasn't going to cum from the excitement of just getting to fuck Justine like this with another gorgeous woman standing next to me, I certainly was knowing that I was now going to get to pull my cock out of a hot and tight vagina, then stick it into a mouth and cum inside that mouth. I thrust deeply into Justine. It felt so good. I felt that sensation of my insides boiling up and over, the unmistakable feeling of when the muscles under your testicles tense up.

I almost lost control, but I managed to tighten my sphincter really tight, which somehow helped me not cum while I was still inside Justine. I pulled my dick out, and Jodi had moved her head a bit closer. I moved my body forward just a bit as Jodi leaned toward me to take my cock into her mouth. For the tiniest moment before actually going into her mouth though, I lost all control, and I saw the first hot spurt fire out of my cock. Being so near Jodi's mouth, it all went right into Jodi's opened mouth. By the time what I saw registered in my brain, my cock was now IN her mouth, with my second gush of cum was now shooting out and into her mouth, her lips now wrapped around my shaft. I felt the coolness of her lips further down, as she closed up tighter, clearly not wanting to lose any, as the third blast fired out of me. Jodi wasn't letting a drop spill. For me, I'm a three and done, as far as actual semen coming out of me, but that doesn't mean my cock stops acting like it's cumming, so a fourth, fifth, and sixth twitching and pulsating spasm, but dry ones, occurred inside Jodi's warm mouth.

She bobbed her head up and down, still with my cum in her now salivating mouth, and tightly eased her mouth off of my cock as she pulled away. She looked at me, lips tightly closed to keep my cum contained, and made, for my simple male brain's benefit I'm sure, a distinct motion of raising her chin, stretching her neck, and making a very clearly visible act of swallowing. Swallowing my cum. Oh god.

Justine said, "Oh man, I wanted some too! See? You DO like her better!" Jodi's lips were still clamped tightly, and with a little smile, as much as she could while keeping a little bit of cum clamped shut, shook her head no. She climbed halfway up the bed, on her side next to Justine, and to her lips. She planted her lips on Justine, who opened her mouth, and they kissed deeply, with some delightfully wet sounds, and occasional slurping, of a very wet and slippery kiss. I wish it could have lasted forever, but eventually, Jodi pulled away, smiling.

Justine, also with a little smile tempered by having to clamp her lips shut, looked at me, stretched her neck and raised her chin, and she too, made a spectacle out of her swallowing motion too. "You didn't seriously think I wasn't going to share, did you?" Jodi said warmly to Justine.

"Now get up, we're late! You!" she pointed at me. "Make coffee. Put in to-go cups. And toast. with butter and Jelly. Whatever you have. We literally have to run." Justine looked over at the big alarm clock next to the bed too, and gasped as she saw what time it was. Both women hopped up, and scurried to shower quickly and get going.

They were done showering, and back in their work outfits before I was even done with the coffee. Thankfully I had multitasked, and made the toast while the coffee was brewing, and had the cream and sugar next to the cups, ready to go.

"Cream and sugar?" I asked.

"Ohh, You KNOW we love cream," Jodi jokingly said, and Justine chucked and nodded.

You would think after fulfilling every boy's fantasy, that the sex-filled night was the best part of the evening. But no. Instead, it was when I stood by the door, holding it open for them to help them get going as fast as possible, when one after the other gave me a quick soft kiss right on the lips as they walked past me, saying "Happy Valentine's Day."

"Oh no!" I realized that they had fogotten their flowers, chocolates, and goodie bags. But wait. That meant I KNEW they'd be back.

****** *********