Vodka: Chocolate & Peppermint

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good morning, Mickey," Mrs. Cahill greeted the handsome young man.

"I uh, it's Michael, please," Michael said.

"Hmm? Oh, okay, might get it wrong couple times," Mrs. Cahill agreed. "Been calling you Mickey all this time you know."

"Hi Michael; nothing for me?" Lori cooed, batting her eyelashes.

"Not this time," Michael smiled.

"What about me?" Yvette cooed, earning herself a murderous glare from Lori.

"Mope," Michael said, pushing the cart out of the office.

Fifty minutes later, Mrs. Cahill held up three envelopes. Lori smiled and got to her feet.

"Oh, Mrs. Cahill, I can take that," Yvette suggested.

"Oh, no ma'am," Lori hissed. "Michael's MINE, hear?"

THE END

**Author's Note: I write these stories for myself. I post them here for your enjoyment.

I thank you sincerely for reading my stories. I especially thank those that take the time to leave comments, good and bad. I also thank those that take the time to rate my submissions, those that take the time to 'Favorite' my words.

I do not read emails.

Nulough's is pronounced 'New Lows.' In other words, if you've sunk to this level, you've reached a new low in your alcohol consumption.

Thibodaux Investments, the place of employment of Michael Theriot and Lori Scott is first introduced in 'Kneel' in the Mature category.

Have a swell day. And some of you? Have a swollen day.