Vodka: Cinnamon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Instead, Daisy called the hotline for Alcoholics Anonymous. She told the woman on the other end it had been a week, no, it had been nine days since her last drink, but right now, she wanted a drink so bad she could taste it. Yes, Daisy could drive herself to the noon meeting, yes she knew where St. Mark's Methodist Church was.

Stepping into the room, Daisy looked around nervously. She'd had it in her mind what alcoholics looked like, but these people did not fit that mold. Three of the men wore suits. Two of the women looked like her grandmother, pleasantly plump with graying hair and beatific smiles on their wrinkled faces. Daisy felt a tear come to her eye.

"Hi, are you Paula?" one of the women asked pleasantly, approaching Daisy.

"I uh, no, no, I'm Daisy, I called a couple hours ago," Daisy stammered.

Sitting down with Jamie Baggett, Daisy felt a sense of ease, of belonging wash over her.

That sense of comfort was temporarily dashed as Paula Boudreaux, Bobby Boudreaux's mother staggered into the small room. Paula was clearly drunk and her puffy face was twisted into an angry glare as she looked around the room, daring anyone to approach her.

"Aw fuck no," Daisy thought, hand instinctually going to protect her baby in her belly when Paula's eyes lighted on her.

"I ain't here for nothing," Paula screeched when one of the younger women approached her. "I'm just here get my fucking papers signed, hear?"

THE END.

**Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment. I thank you sincerely for reading my stories.

I especially thank those that take the time to leave comments, good and bad. I also thank those that take the time to rate my words, those that 'Favorite' my works.

Milt Duhon, the chef that showed how to make cinnamon ice cream is featured in 'On Channel 12' in the Loving Wives category. He makes sporadic appearances in those stories centered in the Greater DeGarde area.

Jamie Baggett, the old grandmotherly type woman at the noon AA meeting is a character first introduced in the 'The Broussard Sisters' series in the Group Sex category. Her stature of 'elder statesman' in Alcoholics Anonymous is described in 'Popcorn, Extra Butter' in the Mature category.

The noon AA meeting in St. Mark's Methodist Church is mentioned in the 'Oddball' series in the First Time category. It is where John Farmer, a primary character in that series first gets sober. He continues to attend the noon meetings there.

Nulough's is pronounced new lows. In other words, if you're drinking this slop, you have truly reached new lows in your alcohol consumption.

Again, just a quick little story; not meant to be taken too seriously. Have a swell day. And some of you? Have a swollen day.

12