All Comments on 'Vodka: Green Apple'

by JimBob44

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
BigCuntryBigCuntryover 4 years ago
Great series

Is the next one peach?

LVGirlLVGirlover 4 years ago
Another Gem

As in every one of his stories, JimBob brings the characters to life - they seem to be real, complete, complex people. That’s why the story deserves 5 stars.

I do think that the transition from Terri telling Eli that she was pregnant to the AA meeting was too abrupt, though. Lots of things going on in the time between those events that are just skipped over. While it worked, it could have worked better by covering some of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice.

I loved the warmth and the realness and of course the happy ending. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
5 Trailers

How about writing a story about who is in the 5th trailer?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Another excellent tale from Jimbob44.

Other people on this site try to write about sex. Jimbob44 writes about people... who sometimes have sex. That's why his stories are engrossing, entertaining and readable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story

I wholeheartedly loved that this story was not just about sex.

As a recovering alcoholic I recognized her issue an as I kept reading, hoped for a different ending (based on this site).

Well thought out an written.....

I'm adding this story as a favorite because it did turn me on, made me get angry at Terri....it made me sad for her.....however it brought a smile to my face at the end.

GREAT JOB

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I've been in recovery for 13 years. This story was fantastic and exactly the way it is.

Bandit5906Bandit590610 months ago

I'm an alcoholic I got the 18 years sober. I appreciate this story. Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimBob44@JimBob44
All stories published on Literotica under the name JimBob44 are the sole property of the author. Permission is NOT granted to anyone to publish these works elsewhere.