Vodka: Peppermint & Chocolate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yvette leaned against the opposite counter and watched the pretty boy as he worked. She watched his thick ponytail bobbing and swaying. She watched his cute bubble butt flexing and straining against his snug slacks.

Absently, Yvette trailed her fingers over her breasts. With a jolt, she realized what she was doing and stopped herself.

"I uh, you uh, you sure you don't want another Peppermint Yvette?" she asked.

"I'd be forgetting which foot to pedal with, which way turn," Butch admitted, stirring the gravy.

"Or," Yvette husked, stepping up behind him.

She put her arm around his narrow waist. Butch froze, brown eyes wide as he felt Yvette's large breasts pushing into his back, her hot breath against the back of his neck. He groaned, shuddering lightly when her straight white teeth nipped gently at his earlobe.

Her other hand raked over his taut buttocks. She then cupped his sweet buttock.

"You could just stay the night," Yvette whispered, blowing warm breath into his ear.

"Okay!" Butch nearly shrilled.

"Oh. Goody," Yvette said, her warm hand travelling from the waistband of Butch's slacks to his slender chest.

Her fingers danced lightly, teasing Butch's right nipple. Again, her teeth nipped his ear.

"I'm going burn this you keep that up," Butch groaned.

"Ooh, wouldn't want that," Yvette agreed, gave Butch's nipple a pinch, and stepped back.

A few moments later, Butch turned off the burners and declared dinner to be ready. Yvette helped him locate the plates, then pulled him against her. He seemed frozen in place, pretty eyes wide in fear. Yvette pressed her lips to his and kissed him. In her heels, they were eye to eye, brown eyes looking into wide, confused, fearful brown eyes.

"Smells good," Yvette complimented. "Let's eat; I'm starved."

Butch prepared each plate, creating an almost artful display of his food.

"God, how you get it so perfect like that?" Yvette asked, admiring the plating of the meal.

"Well, food should not only taste good, it should LOOK good too," Butch said, small hands fluttering.

"You DO like girls, right?" Yvette asked.

"YES!" Butch said, cheeks flushed. "You?"

"Mm hmm," Yvette agreed. "Yes I do."

After their mostly silent meal, Butch put the leftovers into some containers. Yvette cleaned the kitchen, then made another Peppermint Yvette for them.

Again, she sat in her barrel chair and Butch took the couch. Butch put his glass down on a coaster and Yvette looked pointedly at the empty glass.

"Oh no, I don't think I could have another one," Butch said aloud. "God! As it is, I'm really starting to feel it."

"Take your hair out of that band?" Yvette demanded.

Butch did, placing the band into his pocket. He then shook his head, to fan his long hair out.

"Mm, oh," Yvette approved.

She stood up, nudged Butch to scoot over, then sat on the cushion Butch just evacuated. She reached out and combed her fingers through Butch's hair.

"Oh," Butch shivered in pleasure.

"You know, I could really make you pretty," Yvette murmured.

Yvette gently raked her fingernails along Butch's scalp. Then combed her fingers through the long locks.

Again, Butch shivered and let out an "Oh."

Yvette silently pulled Butch's head toward her. She met his lips with hers and licked at his lips. She jammed her tongue into Butch's mouth, the fingers of her left hand gently tugging his long hair. Her right hand came up and began pinching and tugging Butch's nipples.

"You know, I have a body too," Yvette finally declared.

"Huh?" Butch asked, dazed.

"Touch me, Butch. What? You've never been with a girl before?" Yvette asked.

"I uh, I no, I haven't," Butch admitted and burst into tears.

"Oh, oh no, oh my sweet boy, oh no," Yvette cooed, hugging the sobbing youth.

When his tears subsided, Yvette gently kissed him. She cupped his face in her hands and peered into his eyes. Then she smiled.

"Baby? This is going to be so much fun," she assured Butch.

With another kiss, Yvette stood. She pulled Butch to his feet, then led him to her bedroom.

Yvette's bed was a queen sized bed, with a thick, fluffy comforter. She had two pillows in shams that matched the comforter, propped up on a mound of pillows.

The end table matched the headboard of the bed, and the ceramic lamp with ceramic shade gave off a gentle glow to the room. Butch very nearly squealed seeing the lamp; his Nana had owned an identical lamp.

Then Yvette was pushing him, gently, onto the bed and Butch lost sight of the lamp. She deftly removed Butch's shoes and pushed them underneath her bed.

Sliding her own heels from her feet, Yvette pushed the frozen Butch closer to the middle of her bed and stretched out next to him. Again, she gently combed her fingers through his long hair, breathing her warm breath into his ear.

"Isn't this nice?" Yvette cooed, her left hand now rubbing his slender chest through his sweater.

"Uh, yes," Butch agreed.

"What do you like the most about it?" Yvette asked.

"The warmth of your body next to mine," Butch croaked out.

"Oh," Yvette sighed, approving of Butch's response.

Her soft lips traced from his ear along his jaw. Then she pressed her full lips softly to his lips. Butch returned her kiss.

"Mm hmm," Yvette crooned.

"Mm hmm," Butch agreed.

"Now, Sweetheart, oh, wait, are you a lefty or a righty?" Yvette asked.

"Um, oh, I'm right handed," Butch said, actually holding up his hand for her.

"Okay, good," Yvette said. "Take your right hand, hmm, going need to lay on your left side do this, but take your right hand and softly touch my face."

Butch gently touched Yvette's face. He could feel the softness of her skin underneath his fingertips. He gently traced her lightly tweezed eyebrows, along her nose, her left cheekbone.

"Ooh, you're a quick learner," Yvette smiled as Butch's fingers traced her left jawline.

"Your, my fingers say you're beautiful," Butch managed to whisper, his eyes searching hers.

"Yeah?" Yvette asked, pressing her lips to his.

"Yeah," Butch said, gently biting her lip.

"Quick learner," Yvette giggled, returning the gentle bite.

She helped him wiggle out of his sweater and pushed the garment to the edge of the bed. Then she made Butch help her out of her sweater. His hands went to her large breasts. But he did not maul them. Instead, he treated each breast just as he had treated her face, with feather light touches.

"Butch, you really are a fast learner," Yvette praised. "Now, get a little more aggressive. Not too aggressive, but let me know you like my big old boobies, okay?"

Butch did squeeze them, even brought his left hand up to help him in handling her two orbs.

Yvette undid a button on Butch's dress shirt. Butch reciprocated, unbuttoning a button of Yvette's blouse. He followed this motion with a soft kiss to Yvette's lips, then a kiss to her throat.

"Ooh!" Yvette sighed.

The two unbuttoned the other's tops, then helped each other remove their tops.

"Mm!" Yvette said, fingers now raking along Butch's slight pectoral muscles, Butch's nipples.

"Hooks are in the back," Yvette advised, thrusting her chest forward.

Butch fumbled and fumbled, trying to figure out the cumbersome garment. Yvette wanted to laugh; he was doing a horrible job of removing her bra. Instead, she thrust her tongue into his mouth while he tried to figure out the complicated hooks and stays.

"Mm hmm, there you go," Yvette praised when he finally did unhook her bra. "And more we do this? Better you'll get at this."

"Goodness gracious! How do you ever get into that thing?" Butch protested.

Yvette could not hold the laughter back. She giggled, hugging him tightly.

"You are just the sweetest; oh! I am so glad I grabbed a hold of you before some other bitch did," Yvette declared and kissed him again.

Yvette then instructed Butch on how to touch, fondle, tease a woman's breasts with his hands. Then she gave him a running monologue on how to use his tongue, to trace around her silver dollar sized areolae, use his hand on the other nipple; don't want that nipple to feel neglected, then switch. Lap at the nub, suck the nub into his mouth, suck, apply more suction, gently bite down, pull the breast back with his teeth.

"Oh!" Yvette shuddered, close to orgasm from Butch's breast play.

"Now..." Yvette said and reached for the button of Butch's trousers.

And when her fingers dug underneath the waistband of Butch's trousers, Butch stiffened, grunted, then shuddered for a long moment. Yvette stared as Butch's pretty face twisted into a grimace.

"Did, you just came, didn't you?" Yvette whispered.

"I'm sorry," Butch sobbed out, mortified.

"What? No, no, nothing to be sorry about, oh Sweetheart, no, you did nothing wrong," Yvette assured him.

She kissed him, squeezing him in a strong hug. She rubbed his back and squeezed him again.

"But, come on, let's get you out of those sticky clothes," Yvette whispered.

Butch lay, baffled at how quickly Yvette managed to pull trousers, underwear and socks from him.

"Uh, damn!" Yvette said, surprised at the size of Butch's erection.

Butch's cock was five and a half inches long, with a three inch circumference. He was uncircumcised, with a thick foreskin hiding all but the tip of his cockhead from view.

Because of his slender build, Butch's cock looked quite substantial, as did his heavy balls.

"Damn, Butch; we're going to have fun with that," Yvette praised, looking at his cock.

She then had Butch help her out of skirt and tights.

"Oh! It's, you, you're so beautiful," Butch sighed, looking at Yvette's curvaceous body, her blonde bush and the pink inner lips.

"Ooh, you are so sweet," Yvette said, again stretching out next to him.

Just as she had taught him how to pleasure her breasts, Yvette taught Butch how to use his fingers on her pussy. Then she gave him instructions on how to use his mouth.

Butch at first found the feeling, the texture of a wet vagina to be slightly off-putting. The stiff, crinkly nature of her pubic hair was also slightly unpleasant. The rubbery texture of her inner lips almost made him giggle, as did the wrinkled texture of the inside of her vagina.

The smell of Yvette's pussy was a heady, musky aroma; Butch honestly could not decide if it was a pleasant or unpleasant scent. The taste of her pussy was also heady, musky, somewhat sweaty.

"Mm, oh, Sweetheart," Yvette moaned. "Okay, uh, oh, you, remember that bump I had you touch? My clitoris? Find it, yyyeeesss, that's it, find it oh yyyeeesss, find it with your tongue, uh, oh Sweetheart!"

Yvette's thighs clamped down over Butch's head as he sucked forcefully on Yvette's clitoris. He continued to finger her pussy while he sucked her clitoris and Yvette gave a scream.

"Oh, oh my goodness," Butch moaned, feeling his face become wet with Yvette's juices.

"Fuck! Oh fuck, fuck," Yvette barked in orgasm.

She gently pushed Butch's mouth away from her clitoris; it was becoming painful. Butch resumed licking up and down along her puffy lips. Then he tickled her anus with his tongue, his fingers continuing to thrust in and out of her pussy.

"Oh, damn, Butch, Baby, that, that was, you're sure you've never, oh!" Yvette panted.

She pulled him up to lay on top of her. His right hand continued to toy with her pussy while his left hand played with her breasts. Yvette kissed him, then gently licked his lips, tasting herself on his face.

"That, Butch, that really was wonderful," Yvette whispered.

"Yes it was," Butch agreed.

Yvette gently rolled him to lay on his back. She sucked one, then the other nipple into her mouth. She even gently bit each nipple and pulled on the sensitive flesh.

"Oh," Butch giggled when she jammed her tongue into his small navel.

Her hand encircled Butch's throbbing erection. She used thumb and forefinger to peel Butch's foreskin down, exposing Butch's shiny cockhead.

Butch sucked in a great lung full of air when Yvette's hot mouth encircled the head of his cock. He grunted when her tongue lapped around the sensitive mushroom shaped head.

Slowly, she sank her mouth down the length of Butch's cock, tongue swirling and lapping at him as she progressed.

"Yvette, I'm oh, I'm..." Butch warmed as Yvette bobbed her head up and down a few times.

"Mm hmm," Yvette agreed.

"Oh!" Butch cried out and began to fill Yvette's mouth with his semen.

Yvette swallowed the first few spurts. Then, when he finished pumping his semen, she pulled her mouth off of his cock with a 'pop.'

"Mm mm," Yvette mumbled, pressing her lips to Butch's lips.

He opened his mouth and Yvette pushed her tongue into Butch's mouth. Butch could taste himself on Yvette's coated tongue. While they kissed, Yvette's hand when from Butch's face, to his chest, to his slowly reviving cock.

When he was hard again, Yvette rolled onto her back. She gently pulled Butch to lay on top of her again.

"Yyyeeesss," Yvette hissed as Butch slid his cock into her pussy. "Oh God yes."

Butch's instinct was to start thrusting wildly. Yvette must have sensed this; she used her hands and her thighs to hold Butch still, unmoving. Then, she gently, but firmly guided him through a slow, steady in-out.

"Fast," Yvette whispered, then kissed Butch. "Oh, okay, now, a little slower, oh God, yes, like that."

"I'm where you, I'm going come," Butch whined.

"Oh, God!" Yvette cried out, legs pinning Butch inside of her.

"Ugh!" Butch groaned, pumping a load of semen into Yvette's pussy.

"Yes," Yvette cried out in another orgasm.

They lay, side by side, kissing, gently touching one another. Yvette could feel Butch's semen trickling out of her pussy.

"Okay, last thing, Sweetheart," Yvette cooed into Butch's ear. "Need to clean me up, okay?"

"Clean you, how?" Butch asked, moving to get out of the bed.

Instead, Yvette had Butch on his knees, between her spread legs. Butch licked and sucked Yvette's pussy until Yvette again clamped her thighs around his head.

After Butch had sucked and licked her to a second orgasm, Yvette gently pulled him up to lay next to her again. They returned to their gentle touches and kisses. Finally, Yvette wearily pulled Butch from the bed.

"Come on, let's brush our teeth, go to bed," Yvette demanded.

"Oh! Oh shoot, I don't have a toothbrush!" Butch realized.

"What color you want?" Yvette smiled, pulling a package of six toothbrushes from her small linen closet. "I love Sam's Club."

"Yellow's my favorite color," Butch enthused, grabbing the yellow toothbrush.

Standing at the small bathroom sink, Butch and Yvette playfully nudged one another, but managed to finish brushing their teeth. Returning to the bedroom, Yvette pulled out a short sleep shirt and a pair of skimpy bikini panties. She then pulled out a lacy teddy.

Butch looked at Yvette questioningly as she wiggled into the satin and lace teddy. He smiled as she struck a pose, modeling the attractive sleepwear. Then she held out the other garments to him.

"I, Yvette, really? You want me to wear this? To bed?" Butch stammered, taking the two items, looking at them.

"Yes," Yvette said.

Yvette let out a small groan when Butch pulled the panties up his legs. When he put the top on, she shivered.

"Pretty," she whispered.

Yvette was glad the mirrored dresser was behind Butch. She was sure, if Butch could see just how pretty, how feminine he looked in the intimate garments, he would refuse to wear the sleepwear to bed.

But Yvette had not missed Butch's soft moan of pleasure when the soft panties glided up his legs. She had not missed the look of contentment on Butch's face as he smoothed the top down over his slight frame.

"Come on," Yvette pulled Butch to the bed, not allowing him time to see himself in the mirror.

She lifted the comforter and let Butch slide in first. Then Yvette crawled into the bed, coming to rest right behind Butch. She twisted, turned off the ceramic lamp, then wiggled to snuggle behind Butch.

"Good night, Sweetheart," Yvette whispered.

Twice during the night, Butch had to wiggle out of the bed. The first time, he shivered in pleasure as he slid the silky soft panties down. After taking care of business, Butch again shivered as the sensual panties caressed his skin. He could feel an erection beginning.

The second time, as he washed his hands meticulously in the small sink, Butch happened to glance into the mirror. He saw a pretty girl looking back at him, dressed in pretty sleepwear. And again, an erection threatened to stretch the panties out of shape.

He tried to give Yvette some space. But Yvette pulled Butch to rest against her. Her large breasts pushed into his back as her small hand came around and rested on his bare belly, just underneath the silky soft top.

Now, sliding back into the bed, Butch slithered over until his buttocks rested against Yvette's thighs. Her lips gently touched his neck, her hand again rested on his belly.

In the morning, the smell of coffee roused Butch. He slithered out of bed and availed himself of the bathroom. He then used her mouthwash and his toothbrush.

"Good morning," Yvette smiled, stepping up.

She kissed him softly, arms coming around his slender frame. She had not brushed her teeth yet, but Butch did not complain as she thrust her tongue in and out of his mouth. Her left hand lightly fondled his buttocks, her right hand entwined in his hair.

"Oh! Merry Christmas," Yvette said brightly.

"Hmm? Oh, yes, Merry Christmas," Butch agreed.

Butch used a few of the candy canes that Lori had given to Yvette and made them peppermint French toast for a festive breakfast. Yvette watched the pretty Butch, cute buttocks deliciously framed in silky panties and slowly rubbed her pussy through her lacy teddy.

"I bet I could make you just gorgeous; you let me?" Yvette asked as Butch brought the two plates to the small table.

"Hmm?" Butch asked, going back for his cup of coffee.

"Little make up, curl that hair; I, you'd make a beautiful girl," Yvette enthused

"Uh. NO!" Butch said heatedly.

"Aw, please?" Yvette begged, reaching out and rubbing Butch's bare thigh.

Butch ignored her and ate his breakfast. He did jerk, when her hand came in contact with his semi-erect cock.

"Oh! What's this, hmm?" Yvette teased, hand rubbing Butch's rapidly expanding cock.

"Oh!" Butch grunted, the feeling of the soft material rubbing deliciously against his throbbing cock almost too much to bear. "I, Yvette, please stop. Please."

After Yvette ate the last bite of her breakfast, she pulled an unresisting Butch back to the bedroom. She stopped and looked at the neatly made bed, then turned and kissed Butch.

"I, God, I could fall in love with you, know that?" Yvette enthused, pulling Butch's short sleep shirt up and off.

She lay him down on the bed, then lay down next to him. She slowly rubbed his hard cock through the panties, then eased the panties down, exposing the shiny head.

"Oh, oh God," Butch whined as Yvette caressed his aching balls through the silky material.

Yvette kissed Butch on his lips, then bent and took Butch's cock into her mouth. She continued to massage his balls through the silky fabric of the panties as her throat and tongue massaged Butch's cock.

"Ugh, oh, ugh, oh God," Butch groaned and began to spurt a thick rope of semen into Yvette's sucking throat.

Yvette caught most of Butch's semen in her mouth. Then she kissed Butch's gasping mouth, feeding him the lion's share of his own semen.

When Butch's breathing returned to normal, Yvette unsnapped the crotch of her teddy and exposed her drooling pussy. Butch rolled over, kissing Yvette. He then wiggled down, her panties still bunched around his balls, around his buttocks.

"Mm hmm, oh yes," Yvette hissed as Butch began to tongue her pussy.