Vodka: Peppermint & Chocolate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a second Peppermint Yvette, Butch let Yvette once again apply makeup to his pretty face. Then he let her put him into a lacy baby doll nightie, with matching panties.

"Mm, God, you are just beautiful," Yvette said, kissing him.

Butch hated to agree with her, but he was a very beautiful woman. His cock grew to full hardness as he looked at his reflection in her small vanity mirror.

"And..." Yvette said, taking her oblong box into the bathroom.

A few moments later, Yvette emerged from the bathroom, nude. Her nipples were crinkled hard, two bullet points on her large breasts. Her smile was a dreamy one as she marched toward butch.

Sticking out of her thatch of blonde curls, dangling down was a six inch cock. The head was helmet shaped with a large flare. The shaft was heavily veined and was quite thick.

"Shit!" Butch gasped, his cock twitching and jerking.

"Think you can handle this" Yvette purred, gripping the double dong where it projected from her pussy.

"Oh good God," Butch whined and filled his panties with his semen.

"Did you, oh! You did, take those off," Yvette ordered.

Butch was shamefaced as he removed his sticky panties. Yvette walked to her chest of drawers, rummaged around in the top drawer, and pulled out a tube of lubricant. She pulled Butch to her, kissed him deeply, then shoved him onto the bed.

She had to grip the dildo before it completely slid from her drooling pussy. She shuddered as she fed the six inches back into herself. Then she gripped the six inches that stuck out and greased it generously.

"On your knees, Baby Doll," Yvette cooed.

Oh!" Butch groaned, dangerously close to a second ejaculation.

Kneeling on the bed behind him, Yvette greased a finger. She tried to finger Butch's tightly clenched anus, then had to stop and again grab the dong before it slid from her pussy.

"Reach back here, Baby Doll, pull them cheeks open for me," Yvette ordered.

Butch put his shoulders to the mattress, reached back, and pulled his buttocks apart. His tight little pucker winked at Yvette and she speared him with her slick finger.

"Oh," Butch moaned.

Quickly, Butch released his left buttock and cupped his hand underneath his cock. With a grunt, he filled his hand with his semen. He then licked his hand clean.

Yvette twisted and thrust the finger in Butch's rectum. She then fed his hungry ass a second, then third finger.

She gripped her dong, holding six inches inside of herself. Then she used the other hand to bend her dong upward.

"Ugh!" they both cried out as the blunt head pressed against Butch's hole.

"Oh yes," Yvette moaned, watching Butch's anus flowering open, accepting her cock.

"Oh God," Butch whimpered, feeling Yvette's cock pushing into him.

"Oh Baby Doll," Yvette groaned, then screamed and shook in orgasm.

Pushing the dong upward pressed a thick vein against her already overly sensitive clitoris. Pressing the head of the rubber phallus against his sweet little hole caused the vein to rasp back and forth against her clitoris. Pushing an inch inside of Butch caused an orgasm.

When she was able to breathe again, Yvette pushed forward. Another inch, then another inch pushed into Butch's hole. Yvette watched, mesmerized as her cock disappeared into her boyfriend's sweet, tight ass.

"Oh Sweetheart, oh Butch, shit," Yvette babbled as another orgasm welled up in her guts.

"Uh huh," Butch panted, another ejaculation beginning to bubble up.

"Augh!" Yvette screamed out, bucking wildly.

"Augh!" Butch agreed and again filled his hand with his semen.

Yvette pulled four inches out of Butch, then thrust forward again. She pulled five inches out, then thrust forward.

In and out, Yvette fucked Butch. She alternated her strokes, long, short, wiggling her hips. In and out.

She watched her cock pounding her boyfriend, pleasuring them both.

"God, oh God, I can't..." Yvette cried out in another orgasm.

"Ugh!" Butch grunted, shuddering with pleasure.

"God, oh good God," Yvette panted, falling back.

"Ugh!" Butch cried out as Yvette's cock popped from his ass.

"I, did I didn't, that didn't hurt you, huh?" Yvette finally managed to wheeze out.

"Nuh uh," Butch managed to wheeze

Sunday night, Butch ironed his clothing for the workday ahead. Then he ironed the outfit that Yvette had selected. Hanging both sets into her closet, Butch looked at himself in the mirror.

He was fully made up, his hair done in soft waves. He wore one of Yvette's camisole tops and a pair of string bikini panties. His cock grew hard as he looked at himself.

"Shame I got take this all off tomorrow," Butch said.

"Just in the morning, Sweetheart," Yvette said, lounging on the bed.

She was wearing a matching camisole top and string bikini panties. She smiled and patted the bed next to her.

"Just tomorrow morning. Then? Tomorrow night, my sweet Baby Doll will come out to play," Yvette assured him.

They performed a side by side sixty nine. Butch was able to bring Yvette to two orgasms before he filled her sucking mouth with is semen. Then, after she fed him a mouthful of his semen, she rolled him onto his back and straddled his rapidly rising cock.

She bounced on him, driving his cock into her pussy. Finally, with a grunt, Butch emptied himself into her. With a final shudder, Yvette rolled off of him.

They cuddled together, soft and warm in the afterglow of their lovemaking. She kissed his lips softly.

"Thank you, Butch," Yvette whispered.

"Mm hmm, love you," Butch agreed.

Yvette set her alarm clock, thought about it, then set it for fifteen minutes earlier than normal. Then, with another kiss, they settled down to sleep.

In the morning, the two lovers performed a ballet, getting ready for the day ahead. Butch monopolized the bathroom, carefully, meticulously removing his beautiful makeup.

"Finally! And I thought women were supposed to hog the bathroom!" Yvette teased when Butch emerged.

She laughed when she received a light swat to her beautiful buttocks. While she readied herself for work, Butch prepared their breakfast.

At work, Butch did blush, hoping no one could tell he was wearing a pair of red lace thong panties underneath his dress slacks and dress shirt. When Billy entered the IT Office, Butch greeted his boss. Then, with heavy blush on his face, Butch told his supervisor that he was in a romantic relationship with a coworker.

"Well, Butch, I know it's not someone from the IT Department; there's just you and me," Billy smiled. "So, who's the lucky girl?"

"I, uh, it's Yvette Wooten; uh, from Administration," Butch stammered.

Billy smiled; relieved. He had asked who the lucky girl was, then realized, he had made an assumption. Supposed it had not been a girl? And supposed Billy's question had offended Butch?

"Yvette, the blonde, sits three down?" Billy asked.

"Two down; that's her," Butch said.

"Well, good for you. She ain't half bad," Billy agreed. "Anything on the Help Desk?"

"Not yet; give it a minute," Butch said, swiveling to look at his monitor.

Two floors down, after Yvette and Lori ceased their squealing, Yvette did inform Mrs. Cahill, their immediate supervisor of her romantic relationship. The woman smiled, fighting against the smirk. She had assumed that Butch Evans was gay.

That night, Yvette suggested to Butch that he give his landlord notice; she wanted him to move in with her. Butch wasn't sure about the idea, until Yvette pulled the double dong from the nightstand drawer.

"Okay, I'll do it," Butch said as he watched Yvette work the dong into her blonde pussy.

Both Butch and Yvette were surprised; there was very little drama to living together. Butch was passive to Yvette's aggressive nature. When Butch was enthusiastic about something, Yvette learned to listen before reacting. And, usually, Butch was right.

"Oh whatever, I still hate that you're prettier than me," was Yvette's normal way of letting Butch know he'd won their argument.

"No, you just hate that I'm right," Butch would smile and kiss her.

March first, Yvette came to the breakfast table, smiling. She took her seat, not looking at the stack of pancakes Butch had prepared for her.

Silently, she put a stick on the table. Butch looked at the thin stick, saw a blue 'plus' sign, then looked at her beautiful, smiling face.

"That's, that's a..." Butch stammered.

"That's right, Sweetheart," Yvette laughed, the first tear trickling down. "We're going to be a mommy."

THE END

(And now, the rest)

**Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment.

I thank you sincerely for reading my stories. I especially thank those that take the time to leave comments, good and bad. I also thank those that take the time to rate my stories, and those that 'Favorite' my words.

I do not read emails.

Nulough's is pronounced 'new lows.' In other words, if you are drinking Nulough's, you have reached a new low in your alcohol consumption.

Lori Scott, Yvette Wooten, Michael Theriot, and Mrs. Cahill were characters introduced in 'Vodka: Chocolate & Peppermint' in the Transgender/Crossdressers category.

Billy Stevens is a character first introduced in 'Azalea' in the Incest/Taboo category.

Tom Thibodaux is first introduced in 'Kneel' in the Mature category. His company, Thibodaux Investments is also introduced in that same story.

Have a swell day. And some of you? Have a swollen day.