Vodka: Triple Chocolate

Story Info
Lulu should have been more careful about sharing secrets.
5.1k words
4.47
5.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,085 Followers

Author's Note: Any and all persons engaging in any sexual activity are at least eighteen years of age.

**Disclaimers: This story has been edited by myself, utilizing Microsoft Spell-Check. You have been forewarned; expect to find mistakes.

**.**

"Moni, what are you doing?" Louise 'Lulu' McDaniel's hissed as Monique Miller entered Jason's Pak N' Sak.

Ignoring her nervous friend, Monique Miller located a half gallon of Nulough's Chocolate flavored vodka and put it into a basket.

"I'm shopping. What you doing?" Moni said, putting a fifth of chocolate schnapps into the basket.

"Moni you're not old enough to buy that," Lulu said.

"Say it a little louder, huh? I'm sure the winos behind the building didn't hear you," Moni teased.

"I got my big sister's ID, goofball," Moni said, scrutinizing the aisle. "There anything else..."

"Huh? Oh, oh cool!" Lulu laughed.

Arriving at Moni's Billingsley, Kansas home, Lulu was reminded of a museum. The three story home was crammed with expensive antiques and framed originals and priceless knick-knacks. Placing the Burns & Burns Grocers plastic bags onto the granite countertop of the spacious kitchen, Moni punched the buttons for the gleaming stainless steel oven. Then, while the oven heated, Moni spread the chicken nuggets and tater tots onto a cookie sheet.

"Any boy or girl I marry is just going to have to know how to cook," Moni said.

"Or girl?" Lulu laughed a nervous laugh.

"Uh huh," Moni said as she got out a second cookie sheet.

The two nineteen year old girls spooned the prepared cookie dough onto the second sheet. When Moni looked toward the oven, Lulu looked at Monique Stephanie Miller.

Moni was model thin, model tall, and model beautiful. Her whitish blonde hair reached the small of her back and was naturally curly. Her slender face was graced with pale blue eyes, a slim nose and pouting light pink lips.

"Angelic," Lulu thought as Moni pushed a strand of blonde hair behind a delicate ear.

Moni's graceful neck tapered into her slim shoulders. The sundress she wore showed just a hint of her creamy 30C breasts; the lacy cups of her bra were visible as she bent to slide the chicken nuggets and tater tots into the hot oven. Her waist was narrow and her hips were slim. In the short dress, Moni's legs looked sleek, long, lightly tanned.

Standing up, the five foot nine inch girl towered over the diminutive Lulu McDaniel's. Lulu pushed a strand of her raven black hair behind her ear and stared up at the beautiful blonde.

"Yeah, I ever get married? Whoever I marry had better know how to cook," Moni smiled, going to the pantry. "Okay, I hate, hate, hate ketchup. I always do ranch dressing for my tater tots and this horseradish stuff for the nuggets. What do you want? Oh! O, we also have this honey mustard junk; that's my big sister's favorite.

"Ooh, honey mustard, please," Lulu said.

"So, where are your parents?" Lulu asked as they sat to enjoy the simple fare.

"Who knows?" Moni shrugged. "Some stuff about some kind of conference in SoCal or something I think."

The timer dinged and Moni quickly grabbed the oven mitts for the second cookie sheet. The kitchen and dining nook filled with the smell of the freshly baked chocolate chocolate chip cookies.

Placing the cookies onto a platter, Moni then poured two jiggers of the Nulough's Chocolate Vodka and one jigger of the Chocolate Schnapps into a tall glass. She then put two large scoops of Burns & Burns Double Trouble Chocolate Chunks ice cream into the alcoholic drink.

"Oh, no, not for me; I am lactose intolerant," Lulu said when Moni held the glass out to her.

"I know that," Moni smiled, showing Lulu that the ice cream was lactose-free.

With alcoholic beverages and platter of cookies in hand, Moni led the way down to the basement. The large room was furnished with comfortable furniture, a large wall-mounted television and a gaming console. There were some other odd wooden and leather padded benches along a far wall, but Moni turned on the television and put in Grand Theft Auto. Lulu tore her eyes from the odd furniture and searched for her controller.

"Another?" Moni asked when Lulu finished the last bite of her ice cream.

"I uh, yeah, I, whew! I, I'm kind of starting to feel it," Lulu admitted, pushing the glass toward Moni

"Uh? Think that's the whole point?" Moni said, marching up the stairs.

A few moments later, Moni reappeared with two fresh drinks. Lulu felt the immediate burn of the alcohol when she took a sip. But Moni had already started the game again, so Lulu quickly grabbed her controller.

"Oh, goody! You're awake," Moni giggled.

"Huh?" Lulu asked, head pounding, vision blurry.

"I was afraid I might have put too much in that last drink," Moni said, face millimeters away from Lulu's hanging head.

"Huh?" Lulu asked again, trying to push her hair from her eyes.

"Here," Moni said sweetly, pushing the hank of hair from Lulu's eyes.

This thoughtful gesture was followed by a wet kiss to Lulu's soft lips. Lulu jerked her head back from the intimate kiss and smacked the back of her head against the cinderblock wall.

"Ooh, bet that hurt," Moni giggled.

"Huh?" Lulu asked again, beginning to panic.

Her hands were secured above her head. Her feet were secured, slightly spread. A thick belt lay across her exposed middle. Lulu jerked again when she realized she was bound in an upright position and she was nude.

"It's a Saint Andrew's Cross. It's been kind of modified; you'll get to see what I mean when it's time," Moni said, dancing to the small table.

Lulu blinked; Moni was nude as well. Her sweet buttocks wiggled and waggled as she happily drank another vodka and ice cream concoction.

"I love these triple chocolate vodka floats," Moni said, putting the glass down again. "Can you ever get enough chocolate?"

"Moni, let me go," Lulu said. "Let me go and I won't tell anyone, okay?"

"Uh huh. That's just what Greg said. "But that fat little bitch, he went and blabbed to everybody," Moni said, pretty face becoming quite ugly as she scowled.

"But I won't..." Lulu promised as Moni took another sip from her glass.

"That's why I had to leave Wallchester and start going to Whittle," Moni said, combing her fingers through Lulu's black hair. "God! I loved Wallchester; last God damned place I wanted be was suck ass Whittle College. Couldn't wait get the fuck out of Kansas but Nnnooo! Little bitch whines and I get put on academic probation on top of all the fucking legal fees..."

She again gave Lulu a very wet, sloppy kiss on her mouth. With a giggle, she bit down on Lulu's bottom lip.

"But the minute I saw you? Oh, Louise, those eyes? I, I just fell in love with those eyes," Moni whispered.

"Please, Moni, please let me go," Lulu begged, fighting against the tears that threatened to spill from her panicked eyes.

"And then when you told me about your father? Oh, girl, I just knew..." Moni enthused, again kissing Lulu on her lips.

**.**

Conrad Lu was the son of a very wealthy Hong Kong businessman and his Taiwanese housekeeper. Donald Wilkens hired the beautiful Lu Mei Tin to clean his modest home and to prepare meals; he had no time nor patience for such trivial matters.

Plying the sweet Lu Mei Tin with alcohol, Donald enjoyed plucking the young girl's virginity. When the eighteen year old woman discovered she was with child, Donald declared his love for Lu Mei Tin and promised, as soon as he could secure his divorce from his wife, currently residing in London, England, he would marry the Taiwanese girl.

Conrad Donald Lu was twenty one years of age, completing his studies at the University in Hamburg, Germany, his brother David Donald Lu was nineteen, attending his final year in Hadley Court Academy in preparation for University and Constance Mary Lu was entering her first year of high school when Donald Wilkens kissed Lu Mei Tin and told her he was flying to London, England to get the long-promised divorce. Then he would return to marry her, the mother of his three children.

The very next day, with much pomp and splendor and ceremony, Great Britain returned rule of Hong Kong to the People's Republic of China. A week after, Lu Mei Tin was evicted from her home; the new owners had no need of a housekeeper.

Taking the money he'd managed to save and earn, Conrad Lu opened a small candy shop in Bangkok, Thailand. Speaking English, German, French, Thai and Mandarin fluently, Conrad was able to serve many clientele in the bustling metropolis. Soon, he had enough money to purchase a second and a third small store. He sent for his mother and his sister and set them up in a small home north of Bangkok.

By the time Conrad Lu met Eva McDaniel's, a beautiful blonde administrative assistant with the US First Republic Financial Institution, Conrad Lu owned twenty five candy stores, ten bars and two brothels as well as Lu Tower. Eva found the tall, barrel chested Conrad Lu very sexy; his good looks were complimented by his intelligence and his brusque nature.

"I am married," he told Eva as he undressed.

"I do not care," Eva admitted as she lay naked on the bed just outside of his office on the fifty second floor of Lu Tower.

When she was eight months pregnant, Eva flew home to her April Falls, Kansas home. Eva sent Conrad Lu pictures of their beautiful daughter and Conrad sent Eva money to set aside for Louise May McDaniel's. The first two times Louise flew to Bangkok to visit her powerful father, Eva accompanied Lulu. They stayed in Conrad's suite in Lu Tower. Lu Mei Tin doted on her granddaughter and Aunt Constance got down on the floor and played with her niece.

When Lulu was fourteen years of age, Eva sent Lulu to Bangkok by herself. This time, Conrad took his daughter, his only child to his home. There, Lulu met her father's wife, Lu Ling Cho. In front of her husband, Lu Ling Cho was polite, even gracious to his daughter. But underneath the woman's warm and welcoming words and smiles, Lulu could tell her father's wife resented, even hated her, his only child.

"Father, why can I not stay in the Tower?" Lulu asked.

"Because his white devil is there," Lu Ling Cho snarled under her breath.

A glare from her husband stilled the woman's tongue; she said nothing more of the red headed Canadian woman that was occupying Conrad's suite. At that moment, Lu Mei Tin entered the home and warmly, happily greeted her granddaughter.

"Oh! You, she, she speaks Thai?" Lu Ling Cho stammered as Lulu and Lu Mei Tin chattered.

"And English, and Mandarin, and French," Lulu affirmed. "SO, yes, step-mother, I understood your words of deceit as you welcomed me to your husband's home."

"Oh no, no deceit. You, my husband's child are welcome in your father's home," Lu Ling Cho hastened to say.

Just after her eighteenth birthday, Lulu visited her father. She was ushered into his office and bowed in deference to her father. He regarded her for several long moments, his dark eyes unreadable. Then with a grunt, he closed his eyes. Opening them again, he stood and opened his arms. Lulu bowed again then embraced her father.

"You, you are my only child," Conrad said. "As such, I do want you to know what it is that my company, my empire does."

"We sell candy," Lulu said with conviction.

"No. That is what others believe," Conrad smiled, pulling the girl to an elevator in the rear of his office.

The supersonic elevator dropped them to the sub-basement of Lu Tower in a matter of seconds. Lulu felt slightly nauseated when she staggered off of the elevator into a dimly lighted room.

"My father, my father is a wealthy man in Ottawa," a beautiful red headed woman said from a cage. "He will be looking for me. And when he finds me..."

"When he finds you, he will not recognize you," Conrad smiled.

"Amy Kavlo," Conrad said, pointing to the woman. "Thought she could steal from me."

Conrad turned and looked at Lulu. He then looked up at the ceiling of the room. Again, he dropped his eyes to his daughter's inquisitive face.

"She could have enjoyed many years as my mistress. All of this? I would have gladly shared with her," Conrad said. "But instead, she tried to steal from me. So she will go to my brothel along the river. There, she will work until she has repaid me the money she attempted to steal from me.

"You, that, that's slavery, you can't do that," Amy screamed.

"And, she will be marked as a slave," Conrad said as a beautiful Thai woman approached from another room, tray in hand.

Lulu watched, almond eyes wide as the beautiful Asian woman managed to pierce the large breasted red head's nipples. Then Amy's clitoris also received a ring.

"And, to anyone that looks upon Amy's face, they will know..." Conrad said as Amy's septum received a ring. "They will see that she is my property; she is the property of Conrad Lu."

"Are all..." Lulu whispered, her belly churning, her crotch quite soaked with her excitement.

Conrad nodded to the beautiful Asian woman and she indicated her own septum ring. Then, the woman opened her loose blouse and showed Lulu her small dark nipples and their beautiful gold rings. She made to pull her loose pants down but Conrad shook his head.

"You will notice that Jane's rings are gold. Amy's rings are silver; she is not worthy of gold. Jane had earned her gold rings," Conrad said and Jane blushed with pride.

**.**

Another drink?" Moni asked, breaking Lulu's reverie.

She placed a straw to Lulu's lips. It was an automatic response; Lulu sucked in a mouthful of the alcohol. The ice cream had melted somewhat and Lulu could taste the rich chocolate flavor.

Lulu cursed herself; why had she told Moni and the others at the small party about the piercing incident? Why had she told them how excited she'd become, seeing the savagery of Jane's actions, of seeing Amy's reaction to having her flesh pierced.

"Good girl," Moni cooed, taking the straw from Lulu's mouth.

"Moni, no, no, please," Lulu begged, seeing the slender girl pick up a pair of pliers.

"The four pointed star," Moni explained, showing Lulu a surgical steel ring with a four pointed star dangle. "I wanted a five pointed star, or maybe even a six sided one, but the five? Looked too much like a pentagram and I am just not into that shit."

"Really?" Lulu spat. "You're pretty demonic if you ask me."

The slap to Lulu's face made her see stars. Moni's pretty face was twisted in a horrific mask of anger. She put her face millimeters from Lulu's face.

"You ever, EVER say that to me again..." Moni screamed.

She did not complete the threat, just whirled and sucked on her own drink. With another glare at Lulu, Moni picked up a bottle of rubbing alcohol and liberally doused a cotton ball.

"Would a demon make sure to clean the area?" Moni snarled bitterly. "Huh? Would they?"

Lulu screamed then shook in orgasm when the hoop pierced her nipple. She sobbed and begged as Moni swabbed her other nipple with another cotton ball doused in alcohol. She screamed then loosed her bladder when the second nipple was pierced.

"Oh you nasty girl!" Moni giggled, watching the forceful stream of urine splatter onto the concrete floor.

"But, one less thing I have to worry about," Moni said cheerfully as she used some towels to mop up the puddle.

Moni kissed Lulu's slack mouth. Then she offered Lulu another sip of her chocolate beverage.

"Next, we'll do that pretty little pussy of yours," Moni cooed. "But, look. Look, these stars? I think you're going love this..."

Lulu gasped out as Moni showed her that the three points that were not attached to the hoop were needle sharp and easily pierced Lulu's golden brown breasts. Moni made little points on Lulu's light brown areoles as well.

"Wanted to do the clitoris itself, but then thought, 'if I do the hood, then the star will hit Lulu's cute little clitty every time she takes a step,'" Moni explained as she cleaned Lulu's clitoris and clitoral hood with another swab. "Damn, this, this won't work. "Let's see..."

Lulu thought very seriously of kicking Moni with all of her might when Moni unhooked her left leg. Moni must have sensed this; her grip on Lulu's angle was fierce.

"And...." Moni said, fastening Lulu's leg to a horizontal beam.

Lulu's right leg was unshackled, then quickly affixed and tied to a horizontal beam. This left Lulu with her legs spread in a perfect split, her weight mostly supported by the cuffs around her wrists. Her legs shook with the strain, her ankles hurt where the cuffs strained to hold her aloft.

"Better! See? Now I can see all the way up in your pretty little pussy; ever think of shaving? I love a nice smooth pussy. I'm going to shave you next...no, no, let's pluck you," Moni babbled as she prepared the hoop and dangle for Lulu's clitoral hood.

Lulu thrashed and bucked in painful orgasm when the ring was affixed to the hood. Moni giggled and danced as Lulu thrashed and grunted.

"Here, here, have another drink," Moni ordered and Lulu managed to suck on the straw.

"Wanted to do a septum ring like your father's whores? You know, so everyone could see that you're mine, your my property. But, really, I'd be too afraid to fuck that up," Moni said, now wiping down Lulu's puffy inner labia.

"Oh thank God," Lulu thought.

"But, looking at some other piercing stuff? I saw this woman had her lips pierced, big old hoops; so pretty," Moni said and showed Lulu the six surgical steel hoops she would be using to pierce Lulu's labia.

After the pain of her nipples and her clitoris, the labia piercings were relatively easy. After she finished, Moni caused Lulu to grunt and buck as she wiped each piercing with alcohol.

"Oh, oh, the clit ring? The four point star? Super sharp too," Moni giggled and made Lulu gasp out as Moni showed Lulu how sharp the points were.

"Every step you take? You'll think about me," Moni cooed, kissing Lulu's gasping mouth.

Lulu grunted and bucked when Moni began to finger her sore pussy. She grunted into Moni's mouth when Moni stuffed her tongue into Lulu's mouth.

"I'm going to look up how to do tongue piercing," Moni decided, pulling away from Lulu.

"Oh dear God, please help me," Lulu thought as the nude blonde took another gulp of her drink.

"You're so tight; are you, you're not a virgin, are you?" Moni asked, returning to finger Lulu's pussy again.

"Let's see," Moni said, uncuffing Lulu's left leg.

"Ack! Oh God! Moni, Moni please, please don't!" Lulu begged as Moni stretched Lulu's leg up to where Lulu's left wrist was shackled.

Moni cuffed Lulu's leg to the same beam her left wrist was shackled to. She repeated this with Lulu's right leg. The strap around Lulu's waist kept Lulu securely bound against the beams and cinderblock wall.

"Oh yeah! That, that opened you up nicely!" Moni enthused, kneeling onto the floor.

"Please, please God, Moni, please," Lulu begged as Moni swiped her tongue up and down Lulu's labia, flicking at each labial hoop.

"Ack, oh! Oh dear God, augh!" Lulu cried out in orgasm when Moni batted at Lulu's throbbing clitoris.

"And..." Moni thrust three fingers into Lulu's pussy.

"Moni, Moni please..." Lulu sobbed as Moni worked her fourth finger into Lulu's pussy.

"Augh! Augh! God, please! No, no more Moni, no more," Lulu begged as Moni's fist slipped up into Lulu's irritated pussy.

"Moni, you down here?" a female voice called out.

"Aw fuck!" Moni cried out.

"Moni?" the same voice said, coming closer.

"Shit! What, what are you doing home?" Moni demanded as Stephanie Miller entered the basement.

"Moni...Monique Stephanie Miller, o dear God, not again!" Moni's mother cried out, horrified as she saw the depraved scene.

"What? What is she, what is she doing now?" a male voice demanded, feet hammering on the steps.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,085 Followers
12