Vodka: Triple Chocolate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,076 Followers

Lulu burst into sobs, ashamed that a man, a father might see her nude, helpless. Stephanie Miller marched up to her daughter and yanked Moni to her feet.

"Aw Jesus no, no, no," David Miller spat, seeing the tableau in his game room.

David helped unshackle Lulu while Stephanie marched their daughter up to Moni's bedroom. Silently, David helped Lulu locate her clothing and stood, watching the quietly sobbing girl dress.

Lulu gasped out when the dangles bit into her breasts as she wiggled into her bra. Her panties did little to absorb the excitement that leaked from her crotch.

"How old, please, please tell me you are over eighteen," David asked as he assisted Lulu up the stairs.

"Nineteen," Lulu whispered.

"Well, there is that," David said solemnly as he guided Lulu to his car.

David drove Lulu to her dorm. Lulu and he made the twenty nine minute journey in near silence; interrupted only when Lulu pointed out where he needed to turn.

"My, our attorney," David said, pulling the car in front of the dormitory.

"Uh?" Lulu said, looking at the handsome older man.

"Don't. Don't go to the police," David said, handing Lulu a card. "Just, just call our attorney; he'll get you whatever you need."

In her dorm room, Lulu stripped out of her clothes. Again, the bra caused the dangles to bite into her and she again moaned in painful pleasure. Free of the confines of her panties, Lulu could feel the labial rings and the clitoral dangle with each step as she padded to the communal showers.

Moni was not in class the next Monday. Lulu did not see the beautiful blonde on the college campus on Tuesday either. On Wednesday, she asked Tara, one of Moni's friends where Moni was and Tara shrugged her shoulders.

Friday, Lulu approached a young man and asked him if he would buy her a fifth of Nulough's Chocolate flavored vodka and a fifth of Chocolate Schnapps. With a loutish grin, the young man grabbed his crotch and said it would cost her a piece of that fine ass.

"A blow job," Lulu countered.

After she performed a masterful blow job, the young man admitted he was not old enough to purchase alcohol. Lulu screeched in outrage as he zipped up and sauntered away.

"Hey, Curtis," Lulu approached a gangly Teacher's Aide as he sat at a library table, books and papers strewn everywhere.

"Hey, Louise, how are you doing?" Curtis Swopes tried to say without squeaking.

First, Lulu verified that Curtis Swopes was old enough to purchase alcohol. Then she asked him if he would buy her a fifth of Nulough's Chocolate flavored vodka and a fifth of Chocolate Schnapps.

"I, uh, um, for a kiss, for a kiss I will," Curtis readily agreed.

To his delight and embarrassment, Lulu gave him a scorching kiss, right there in front of everyone. Truthfully, no one was looking at the geek and the Asian-American girl. It was Friday afternoon; no one was around.

His high school graduation present had been a brand new 2019 F150 pickup truck. The truck still gleamed inside and out and he proudly unlocked the door for the first female to ever grace the interior.

"Help me up," Lulu asked sweetly and rewarded him with another scorching kiss when he did assist her into the truck.

In his dorm room, Lulu mixed the two liquors together into one of his numerous coffee mugs and took a hefty gulp. Shuddering as the welcome alcohol burned down her esophagus, Lulu gasped out it was better with the chocolate ice cream. Curtis grabbed for his truck keys but Lulu pushed him into his desk chair again.

"Where you going?" she demanded.

"Get you some ice cream," he said.

"No. Its fine," Lulu smiled, unbuttoning her blouse.

Curtis gulped, staring at the first non-familial bra he'd ever seen. Seeing the first pair of breasts outside of Internet porn nearly had the geek fainting from excitement.

"OW! Damn!" Curtis complained when her dangling four pointed stars cut into his fingers.

"Oh!" Lulu shuddered in orgasm as the pour pointed stars bit into her breasts and areoles.

Lulu took another hefty gulp of her drink and assisted Curtis out of his tee shirt and shorts. Reaching her hand into his jockey shorts had him blowing his load. Lulu laughed, kissed him hotly, then licked her hand clean of his spunk. She then jerked his underwear down and knelt in front of him.

"Okay, big guy," Lulu smiled up at him, his thick member in her forceful grip. "Here's the deal. You last more than five minutes? I'll let you fuck me. Last more than ten minutes? I'll let you fuck me up the ass."

Curtis didn't last through the first bob of her hot sucking mouth on his manhood. He apologized profusely but a kiss from Lulu silenced him. She then poured herself another drink and shimmied out of shorts and panties.

"Because you're so sweet," Lulu quietly said, wiggling onto his lap.

"Oh!" Curtis said, his eyes rolling up into his head.

"God damn, you got a razor blade in there or something?" Curtis complained when her clitoral four pointed star dragged against the foreskin.

"Yeah, need to cut that one off," Lulu agreed. "Damned thing about kills me whenever I pleasure myself."

"But I fucking love it," Lulu thought, reaching down to pull the dangle out of the way.

Lulu did replace the needle sharp star with a 'C' and a 'P' and an n 'S' for Curtis Putnam Swopes' initials. The four pointed stars on her nipple rings remained, however. Curtis learned to be careful when forcefully grabbing a handful of titty.

Curtis also learned how to make the perfect Triple Chocolate drink for his woman. Eva shrugged her shoulders when she tried the Triple Chocolate then insisted Curtis learn to make the perfect Screwdriver.

Two days before her graduation from Whittle College with a double major, finance and marketing, Conrad Lu called his daughter. Point-blank, he told her he had Stage IV lung cancer; his three pack a day habit had finally caught up with him.

"You are my daughter. You are the pride of my life," Conrad said. "Everything. I am leaving everything to you, my daughter."

"Everything? Even Jane and Amy?" Lulu asked, wiping away her tears.

"Oh, oh you are truly my daughter!" Conrad laughed. "Yes, everything."

With words of love, the two ended their call. Then Lulu called Curtis and asked him if he had a passport.

**.**

Lulu visited her father as he lay in his hospital bed. He looked away in shame that his daughter, his only child should see him in such a weak, ungraceful state.

"Father, you are truly strong and brave," Lulu assured him. "Father, my heart fills with pride as I look upon your strength."

Curtis Swopes knelt and humbly asked the stricken man for his blessing to marry Louise McDaniel's. Tearfully, Conrad Lu gave his blessing.

Lu Ling Cho did not visit her husband in his hospital room. When she received Lulu's summons to appear at Conrad's office in the Lu Tower, she was intentionally an hour late and swept into the office with a haughty air of disdain.

"And who are you, the bastard child of my husband, to demand that I come to my husband's office?" Lu Ling Cho sniffed.

"Ah, Step-mother, it is good that you are here," Lulu smiled an easy smile as she sat behind her father's desk.

"This is a waste of my time; I am far too busy for..." Lu Ling Cho said.

"Ling Cho, out of respect for my father, I offer you the house; you have lived there as long as you have been my father's wife," Lulu said, showing the woman some papers.

"What? The...I will have it all," Lu Ling Cho laughed a bitter laugh.

"No, Ling Cho, you will not," Lulu said, showing the woman some legal documents. "You failed to provide my father with an heir. Therefore, he has done away with your marriage."

"He what? He, he cannot..." Ling Cho stammered.

"But since you refuse my generous offer," Lulu said, nodding as Jane entered the office through another door.

"No, no, I accept, I accept your generous offer and give you many thanks," Ling Cho cried out as two brothel workers grabbed Ling Cho from behind and began to tear at her clothing.

"The rings? They are as you have ordered?" Jane asked, showing Lulu the markings Ling Cho would wear.

As Ling Cho was led away to begin her training as a sex worker, Lulu asked Jane to remain. The beautiful woman stood, eyes downcast in deference to Lulu's authority.

"Jane, you, how long have you been a brothel worker for my father?" Lulu asked.

"Mm, I, I was twenty; drugs. I started doing drugs," Jane admitted. "Nine. It has been nine years."

"Nine years? Jane, I would like to grant you your freedom," Lulu said.

"No! No, Ms. Lu! I please, please don't..." Jane begged, a terrified look on her face. "Ms. Lu, I, I will serve you, please let me serve you."

**.**

"For some, freedom is more terrifying than slavery," Curtis quietly opined when Lulu told him of Jane's reaction upon being offered her freedom.

"Yes," Lulu smiled as he made her the perfect Triple Chocolate. "Which is why she will be here, serving both of us."

"Both of us?" Curtis asked as a nude Jane entered the 52nd floor suite and bowed to him.

"Both of us," Lulu smiled, giving a hearty suck to her drink.

The End

..*..

**Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment. I thank you sincerely for reading my stories.

I especially thank those that take the time to leave comments, good and bad. I likewise thank those that take the time to rate my works, those that 'Favorite' my words.

This is one of those anomalies; there is no person from any other story making an appearance in this tale.

Nulough's is pronounced 'New Lows.' As in, if you are drinking this slop, you've reached new lows in your fetish lifestyle.

Have a swell day. And some of you, have a swollen day.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,076 Followers
12