All Comments on 'Voices'

by toastywarm01

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Splinter737Splinter737over 1 year ago

Totally loved the story! Thank you for writing this and sharing your work. Love reading about the feeling of needing the self spanking, but finding it insufficient and the want for more. The courage to take the plunge, and the build up before the day built the anxiousness wonderfully. I see a bit of myself in Millie, so thank you for creating this relatable character.

toastywarm01toastywarm01over 1 year agoAuthor

Hello Readers,

If you liked this story and want to read more, check out my story “Aftermath.” In that story, you will travel back to Emma and Jaimie in their high school days and learn about Jaime’s paddling as a high school senior. You will meet Billy as a high school baseball star, and learn about everyone's attraction to Emma’s father, Mason. Also, you will find out why Billy ended up seeing his sister's bruised bottom! You can find the story by clicking on my name above.

ToalldaysToalldaysabout 1 year ago

One of the best stories ever!!!! Not all guys are only focusing on the physical action - a lot of us want the whole story!!! Excellent!!!

Frankdrudge2Frankdrudge28 months ago

Wonderfully told story about need to be spanked. She really gets inside the characters heads which makes the story all the more alluring.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertoastywarm01@toastywarm01
I love to write stories that start as fantasies in my head. My fantasies (and therefore my stories) often revolve around people being punished, humiliated, or generally placed in a position that they don't want to be in. My stories don't always include nakedness or sex. I th...