Voices in My Head Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well... if you change your mind... I've got sunscreen to put on all that beautiful Irish skin... "

I went out back while she hesitated a moment... watching my bare back, muscular legs and ass before running up stairs.

{This has to end soon... I am going to go insane if not!}

After swimming for a few minutes, I was floating when I heard the back door. I sat up as mom crossed the short yard, then I swam slowly to the side, watching her. She slowed down so she did not bounce so much, it made her self conscious... this suit was right out of a men's magazine... thin straps around her neck, plunging down with just enough material to almost cover the side boob and curve of her cleavage... it plunged past her navel before going wide to her hips where it almost disappeared before becoming a little bit more than a thong that covered her ass crack.

She was a very well put together, and kept together, 38 years old.

She brought a towel with her and suddenly got very shy, trying to cover up.

{Oh shit shit SHIT!!! This was such a mistake! }

I had considered a whistle, a cat call... Even a hubba hubba, but seeing and hearing her reaction to just me looking I opted for a "that suit looks very good on you."

{Fuck! What in gods name was I thinking when I bought this. No way I could ever wear this I front of other people!}

"Not everyone could wear that suit at all, let alone look good in it... but you make that suit look better than the designer ever could."

"Oh stop it Jake!"

{He is so sweet, but so full of shit.}

"Has dad seen you in that suit?"

"No, you are the first."

{I doubt he would notice if he had. He isn't noticing anything lately}

"Well if he had he would wear you out."

{He hasn't got what it takes to wear me, or anyone else out anymore.}

"Don't be silly Jake... that's for you youngsters. We aren't rabbits anymore."

Under my breath, but in a stage whisper I said, "You are a fine looking bunny."

{WHAT DID HE JUST SAY?! Oh my god! What am I going to do with that boy...}

No... stop that Hanna you nasty minded pervert... you can't do that to your own son.

(I really would like to be able to see the movies that they play)

I was leaning my arms on the side of the pool. Mom turned her back to me to spread a towel out on the lounge chair. She bent and flashed me without realizing it. The words left my mouth before my big brain had a chance to slow them down. The small head started getting more blood is my only excuse.

"Hey mom... have you always waxed or is it new just for this suit?"

She spun and sat so fast that it is a real testimony to the suits designers, that her breasts did not come completely uncovered.

"Jacob Stewart! What kind of question is that to ask your mother?!"

{Holy Mother of God... what did he just see?!}

"Janice has to wax to wear suits, I figured you would have to for this one..."

"Well that's just not an appropriate question to ask."

{What would he think if he knew... it hurt so much the first time. }

"Janice takes the whole thing off..."

{What?}

"... completely bald... anyway, the sun screen is next you on the table..." I pushed off and drifted backwards into a float. "...let me know when you are ready for me to do your back."

Mom twisted to grab the tube. The suit clung to her, squishing here and there, outlining other places causing more blood to swell my cock even more. I was not tenting, but I was bulging and on my way to tenting

{How can such a simple offer sound so innocent and so lewd at the same time? And as she swung back around... oh my god! No way... that has to be an air bubble.}

(No mom... not air.)

I floated while she applied the lotion where she could

{This suit has me putting lotion where it has never needed to go before. I did not realize how much was left uncovered and he's just floating around with his cock half mast like it doesn't matter.}

"When you get done with what you can reach mom, lay down on your front and I will squirt some on your back and rub it in."

{Is he doing that on purpose or is he just that unaware? His suit says he is aware enough. And why does it excite me so much to think about him "squirting" all over my back...}

"Yeah... I don't think so"

But when she had finished her front and legs, she laid down on her belly. I swam to the edge, pulled myself out and knelt down beside her.

{Hanna, what are you doing... this is so dangerous. What? Like he really wants to touch, let alone fuck his mother? Who are you kidding. He has Janice and god knows how many tight young chippies just lining up to be his cock sleeves. Just lay here and enjoy what you can while he is still willing to do these little things. That bulge is because he is an eighteen year old boy, not because of his over the hill mother wearing a swimsuit that is way out of her league.}

I said "Hold still" so I did not surprise her when I moved her ginger waves from her neck and shoulders and then undid the bow that tied her straps up behind her neck. Her breath caught... held and then relaxed. She flinched again, even though she knew it was coming, when I dribbled lotion on her back and shoulders.

"Take a breath and relax mom..."

{Yeah... that's not likely to happen... but I can't get enough of your strong hands on my back... oh fuck that's sooooo good... ummmmm... }

I took my time and enjoyed myself, covering her shoulders, and the back of her arms, then moving them up to expose the "side boob" squished out... I ran my hands down her back and rib cage, moving more to the outside with each pass.

{Ummmmmm... sigh... oh no! No you don't young man... not that! I am wet as a summer rain storm already and grabbing my tits would be more than I could handle.}

I got one good squeeze in as I made my way down, and it woke her right up. She brought her arms down, which put my very stiff cock right in her line of sight. It was trapped inside of my shorts, but right at the edge of peeking out the leg.

{Oh my god... he is hard and that thing is huge!}

The way the ass of the swimsuit was cut, it was a toss up as to which way, outside on the hips or under the waist and down the crack, would give me a better hand full of ass cheek. I opted for over the top and down the crack because she was ready to bolt... one hand in the middle of her back, the other, fingers spread, covering as much as I could, ending with a quick dive to her inner thighs, pushing them apart, then firmly rubbing the near side right at that little tiny piece of cloth covering heaven on earth. She gasped and started up but stopped when she felt the resistance of my hand on her back, and she did not clamp her legs closed, but instead, arched her back slightly, giving me access to more.

"Jake... stop... honey please... that... that's too... "

{Touch me again! Fuck I am about to cum!}

I shifted and the leg on my trunks pulled up over my cock, leaving about half its length exposed against my leg.

{I am going to die! Fuck thus feels so good... OH MY GOD!!! I can't look...}

I leaned a bit and sent my hand down over her ass and onto her inner thighs again, rubbing and pressing, making sure I hit her pussy on every pass.

{That cock meat is so good looking, who would have guessed that Jake would have found what his father had lost.}

The only thing she moved was her hand and arm, but I knew there was no going back when I felt her fingers find and then her hand wrap around my cock and squeezed. My own hand went back up her thigh and stopped on her pussy, and then her hand and hips started moving together, slowly pulling my cock, and rubbing her crotch on my palm.

"Oh my god Jake, that is so good... "

It was more than easy when I slipped the crotch of her swimsuit to the side and let my middle finger slide inside while pinching her very sensitive clit lightly between two fingers. She clamped down hard, trapping everything right where it was, and her grip on my cock increased to the point I thought she might pop the head right off. Her body shook and convulsed twice as she silently road out her climax. I just held still while she did and when she relaxed both her grip on my hand and the death grip on my cock, I began a gentle caress of her head, back and legs. She buried her face in her hands and began to sob, cursing herself as unfaithful and worse. I started to say something comforting but she sobbed louder, almost hysterically.

I was a bit at a loss, so I stood up...

{Good... go away... don't look at me...}

I tried to turn her over, but she fought me. I stood again, then determined, I bent down and scooped her up in my arms. She struggled at first, protested both with her voice and in her head, but when I held her near naked body tight and close she settled, put her arms around my neck and buried her face in my shoulder. She alternated crying and sobbing quietly all the way up into her room.

I laid her on her bed, she curled up and turned away from me. I pulled the cover over her and began to leave, but heard her in my head...

{I can't look at him, but I want him to stay... please hold me, don't go... }

I stopped at the door, paused then turned and went back, laid down and turned into her back, holding her close. She continued to cry softly while I held her. It was not long before we dropped off into a light sleep.

I slept lightly... I woke up when she turned over and put her head on my chest, nestling into the crook of my arm... but she did not want to talk...

{Just let me lay here and hold me...}

And so I did.

I woke again to her inner voice in my ear...

{It was just my imagination... it had to be. It's right there, you could just look and see... it would wake him up and break this spell. I hadn't felt this cared about in soooo long... I just want it to go on. Well that's mature... you know it can't... you know you want to know... just look. It wont be hard... it won't be the same... it doesn't need much effort to make it hard... he got hard while touching your old ass... he probably gets hard when the wind blows... Ooooo there's an idea. He deserves a good blow job... you should probably call his little girl friend over... fuck off... Jim likes what I do with my mouth... yeah, he was never all that hard to please, but lately even he has been putting off your hints. Touch it...}

I felt her hand caress my cock through the swim suit. She was right, it doesn't take much... I was starting to thicken already and her touch opened the flood gates of blood.

{It's like a live snake in there... that's a little scary... and a lot exciting... he's your son you cock hungry slut!

He held me while I cried... he gave me an orgasm and did not demand anything first... or at all.}

I felt the strings on my suit loosen. Her hand slipped under the waistband and she lifted with her forearm, pulling those strings inside the waistband... hassle or not, I did not care at the moment, I did not have much blood left to care with... I was getting so hard so fast you could watch it in real time. Mom's hands were not huge, average I guess, but she could no longer touch her fingers around its girth.

{What a beautiful monster... it reacts to every touch. You're really going to do this? Oh hell yes I am...}

She snuggled down closer, pressed herself against my leg.

She began with lips and tongue, tasting, kissing, nuzzling. Then she added teeth, nibbling lightly before settling her mouth over the head and sucking.

Her inner voice kept up a steady conversation, one side enjoying the whole experience, the other side beating her up for enjoying it. I moaned as she played, I could not help it... she was good, and not at all in a hurry... but my moan/sigh made her freeze up.

{Oh no!}

I put my hand on her head and stroked it down to her neck...

{Get ready to gag...}

"I feels really good mom... " I petted her hair a few more times, she relaxed and began again.

{How did he become such a good lover? Oh he's not done yet... you watch, he'll start fucking your mouth without warning you!}

"You know mom... you don't have to do this, you don't owe me anything..."

{Listen to him! Stop this while you still have some self respect! Ummm this is so nice, to have this kind of reaction from a man again. He's a teen age boy... food gets this kind of a reaction... you're just feeding a different hunger.}

She did not respond to herself verbally again... she redoubled her efforts in giving a memorable blow job.

She put her mouth over the head again and began stroking the length. She tried bobbing her head but gagged on the girth before she got to the back of her throat.

{Damn it Hanna! How worthless can you be? Any teen age girls could do a better job than you!}

"I'm sorry honey, let me try again."

"It feels great..."

{He's Just being nice... give up and admit it. NO!}

She went back to work with her mouth and hands. She got into a more comfortable rhythm.

We were both quiet for a few minutes, the slurping and cock gobbling noises intrinsic to any blow job were the only sounds made.

{Give it up you old hag. He's not enjoying this... a blow job from his mother. Admit it... you are enjoying this way more than he is. Your pussy is soaked and if you did not have to use both hands on this massive piece of dick, you would be pulling on your tits and shoving anything you could in your slut hole.}

Mom's critic voice was really harsh. She certainly did not talk to anyone else that way...

{Maybe if I get a better angle...}

She shifted slightly, pulling her body up and away from my leg, keeping her mouth firmly attached to my hose.

{I can do this!}

She forced her self to take more cock in her mouth, got another half inch down and gagged hard. Snot came out of her nose, she wretched, bile rising...

{Oh FUCK!}

Her eyes teared from the gagging, topped off with embarrassment. She covered her nose and mouth, sitting up and turning away. Before she could scramble from her own bed, I sat up on an elbow and took hold of her arm, just above the elbow.

"Hey... don't..."

She tried to pull away, but I hauled her up next to me, pushed her down on her back and rolled my chest on her, while reaching across her for a hand full of sheet.

Her mind was panicked, frozen, locked up. She struggled, but was totally ineffective. When I pulled the sheet to her face to wipe her nose like a little girl with a father's handkerchief, she began to thrash as if I was going to smother her. I dropped the sheet and grabbed her jaw, much as she had that first day.

"Mom! MOM! Knock it off!"

Deer in the headlights did not quite do justice to the look on her snot and tear stained face. Her inner voice was shocked into silence... her eyes darted left and right then locked onto mine.

"Shhhhshhhshhhhhh..."

I shifted slightly and moved the arm trapped under me up and put my hand under her head... let go of her jaw then stroked her cheek first, then the side of her face, she closed her eyes and her breathing went from a panicked "hold and gasp" to a slower "gulp and shutter" combination. I slowly brought the sheet back over and wiped her face,

"Lucky for your sheets you are not wearing makeup. "

She looked confused...

{What?}

"Snot and tears wash out... Mascara would stain... "

{What? Why is he talking about laundry? What the fuck!}

She looked sideways and saw the goopy mess on her sheet. Looked back to me and giggled a second... just a short, quick, short and chuckle... I smiled and then leaned in to kiss her on the mouth.

{What!!!}

And turned her face away.

{I just had his cock in my mouth! My face is still a mess of snot and my mouth must taste like a sewer. Is he gay.. or bi?}

I turned it back, using my hand in her hair, my other hand went down her neck, between her magnificent breasts and stopped on her soft, but trim, stomach, then gently kissed her on the mouth.

{Ummmmmmm...}

Her body pushed into me, involuntarily, and I pulled back slightly...

{Ohmygodohmuygodohmygod!!!!}

I kissed her again, pushing my tongue past her slightly parted lips, she responded immediately. Her arms came up and around me, crushing herself against me, molding to me as much as she could.

No unspoken words filtered into my ears, just passion expressed physically. I rolled her up on top of me, she came along easily, throwing a leg over, kissing me like a long lost lover, kissing me with more than her mouth. In that process my very hard cock rubbed against her belly. She hunched her back, angling her slit without thought, on instinct, to find the shaft and then the head of the hardness her body wanted.

{Nononononono! You can not fuck your son!}

Breaking the kiss, pushing against my chest and saying, "No! We can't do this!" all happened rapid fire, machine gun fast. She was in the process of rolling away, but I held her by the hips, glued to my cock. She had sat right on it, not impaled, but straddling it, like riding a horse.

"Mom... mom, calm down...settle down!"

Her mind was a blur and her vocalizations matched it, incomplete words expressing hurried thoughts, mostly centered on getting off me as if it would make her safer.

"Mom!" I barked it at her as if I was directing the defense.

She stopped struggling for a moment and focused long enough for me to say, "Stop squirming... I am not going to do anything, or make you do anything that you don't want to do. Stop, take a breath and relax for a minute. If you still want up after that you can get up."

{Ok... just a minute and then we leave...}

"Ok Jacob... "

A couple of deep breaths later...

"Look Mom, I understand... you don't want to go too far..."

{That ship has sailed...}

"...ok... you don't want to go THAT far... I get it... you were having trouble with the blow job... don't feel bad..."

{Fuck, easy for you to say...}

"I have never had a girl get it right the first time... it takes some getting used to..."

{No shit it does, no one can suck that much cock easily... but that's only half the problem... we almost fucked and that's a whole 'nother level... I can't do that with you... or to your Father. Hell I am married and I am your mother... you are such a shit mother Hanna... such a shit wife...}

I could feel her losing it again.

"I want to let you have another go at it... I LIKE being with you. You're not just some trim that I am trying to score on... You're my mom, I love you... I have always wanted MORE of you than society says we should have... and I can feel how much you want me..." I flexed my cock and it moved against the lips that surrounded it, slid up and down it as she moved on it, "...and you can feel how much I want you."

"I can't Jake..."

{And you have NO FUCKING IDEA how much I want You!}

"Maybe not right now mom... maybe right now you could just sit there and let me play with these magnificent breasts..." my hands left her hips but not her skin, they traveled up and in on to her belly... she did not bolt, in fact she moved her arms out of my way so that my big hands could palm her even bigger tits. Her nipples were rock hard against my palms, I dug my fingers in enough to make small dents but not enough to hold her if she pulled away.

{Oh jesus Hanna... oh fuck yes Jake.}

"ummmm" escaped from deep in her chest.

I could feel the rumble. Her hands covered mine and she pressed them against her and her fingers dug in deeper than mine, at the same time her hips started moving sliding and slipping along my shaft. Her eyes were closed tight.. the inner voice was just making mewling sounds, her vocal voice was chuffing with an occasional word. She squeezed my hands and her tits...

{Um... that's it... grab them like you want them...}

I grabbed firmer, dug deeper into her flesh, IT WAS GLORIOUS!

She let go, put one hand on my stomach the other on my thigh as she leaned back slightly, settling a little more of her weight on my cock. Rubbing the length of her pussy and now her perineum, slick enough that if she was not careful she would slip right on...