Voices in My Head Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jake... baby... this is wonderful... I am so wet... this has never felt this good before... I am close... fuck I am going to cum again!"

And she did... she may have squirted... it would have been hard to tell. When she finished riding the wave, she was back on her belly, her tits smashing into me under her weight. I had let go as she came forward and ended up holding one ass cheek in each hand, making sure she stayed in place for now. Her inner voice was quiet for a few minutes... but then started up before she stirred...

{Well what now? Could you be more of a slut? Fuck off... I am too exhausted to argue with you any more... yes... I am a slut! I own it... I am his slut... I will be a slut for him when ever he wants... how ever he wants... but... I said fuck off! Shut the fuck up. What's next? What's next is I am going to do my best to fuck his brain as out... he will probably get tired of me trying before I can get all of that cock inside of me, but I intend to try no matter how much it hurts or how hard it is to do! Hell Hanna, miss prude... your son has made you cum more and better than you have made yourself cum in recent memory and better than Jim ever has... ever... and Jake has not cum yet and has not complained. Ok then... if that's what you are going to do then stop talking about it and do it... coward! Who are you trying to convince? Me or you?}

She kissed me. Not deep, but not chaste either... it was not a motherly kiss... and while she was kissing me, nibbling on my lip, her hand was sliding between us as she arched her body up mine... until my cock head was cradled in her fingers and her body was off the shaft. She tilted my cock up and lowered herself toward impalement. I still had a hold of her ass...

"Are you..."

"Shhhh... yes... I am... not... I don't know if I can accommodate you and your Godzilla lizard/king Kong dong... but I am sure... I want to."

I pulled her a bit further apart... she lowered herself onto the head, it slipped in like it was made for it... which it was...

"Let me take it slow honey... let me get used to it before you get going too hard"

She kissed me and hummed into my mouth as she pushed another inch and then two in her. She paused, doing little hunching motions with her hips, breathing hard...

"Take your time mom... it will fit... it has never torn anyone in two yet, thought every time they swore it would.

{How many young little girls has he ruined for other guys? I don't care, he is doing me right now and that's all that matters.}

"I..." another inch, "...have climaxed more than my share already, I have no doubt I will get one or two more from you before you go... you seem to be able to last forever... no... let me finish..." another two inches in, "...once I get all the way on and get used to it a for a few seconds, promise me you will quit thinking about my pleasure and just use me... stop... seriously listen..." {he is so... sweet... but I really want him to just fuck me and let himself cum...} the last of my cock disappeared into her very filled puss. "...I want you to use my body for your pleasure... I am coming along for the ride and if I can't handle it I will try and let you know... but I really want this for me... so please... fuck me like you rented me... "

Mom kissed me, then raised up, lifting off my pole a small amount, then slid back down...

{Oh shit... I am going to cum so fast... God I hope I don't pee on him!}

"You feel great mom... I can do it this way but if I get behind you I can get deeper..."

{Is he Trying to kill me?}

"I don't think I could handle "deeper"... you are already pushing my guts around... Maybe sometime down the road...after I learn how to "take" you better."

{Down the road?}

"So you want to do this again too?"

{Fuck I knew he heard that! Now what?}

She put her hands on the mattress, one hands on each side of my head, looked me in the eye and said, "Show me how much you want to keep fucking me... Ahhh!"

Before she finished her sentence I pulled out almost the whole length then, holding her by the hips, slammed back in... there was no pause, I started pistoning in and out of her slick but snug hole. I held her trunk still, but her tits bounced with every stab forward. I was going fast enough that they never had a chance to swing to and fro... they bounced and shimmer and had no rhythm of their own.

Mom came hard while I pounded in and out, and I did not break stride for her... I don't think she passed out, but she went limp after locking up and convulsing... I wrapped my arms around her waist to hold her still and kept pounding away as she had asked. The second time she came I was getting close, but she went off without me when I moved both hands to her tits and used them as handle to hold her down. My hands went over the top of each one, then I brought my elbows down and together, squeezing them together and at the same time crushing them against my chest... holding her in place as I continued to slam my very hard cock home...

She made sounds I had never heard before. And I lost track of what was in my head and what was audible... moans, and hums, uhuhuhs and ohohohs... keening and squealing... she was still recovering her senses, drooling and just slack, letting me use her as a sleeve when the pressure build beyond control. I did not ask her, I did not think she would answer me anyway...

My hands were already mauling her ass, I was pushing and pulling it on and off my cock... I might have shot the first one inside her as I pulled out, but the rest landed on her back and shoulders, in her hair and on her ass. My cock had ended up in the crack of her ass with my fingers pressing it tight as I continued to saw it and spew the hot contents of my very healthy balls.

She was collapsed on top of me, face down, head in the crook of my neck, her sweat and cum matted red tresses covered my face. We were both breathing heavy...

I recovered first... my hands began to roam, exploring, drawing circles in the puddles of cum on her back.

{What in the hell is he doing?}

She began to chuckle lightly and then laugh out loud...

"What are you playing at?" She raised up enough to kiss me.

My hands were now covered, as was her ass and back... I started to bring them up her sides...

"Wait!... NO!... oh my goodness you'll get it everywhere!"

{What a mess! Oh god, he's smearing it everywhere!}

I chuckled... "That ship has sailed."

After squeezing her side boob and smearing them, I brought my hands up to her face...

"No... wait..."

I trapped her head and ran my sticky thumbs, caressing her cheeks, then her lips...

{Oh... I did not want to get up yet... I wanted to kiss him some more...}

At which point I kissed her, hard and deep, a whole body kiss, which she returned hungrily as soon as she realized I was not freaking out or kidding.

{I really don't understand you at all Jake...}

Looking in her eyes I slowly stuck two fingers in her mouth...

"Taste... you were working pretty hard for a taste a little while ago... "

{Nice... he must be eating well and be healthy... but how does he make so much sperm... I am covered... in my hair... so gross. }

"You taste good Jake... you don't mind getting it all over? You're not worried about..."

"What? Tasting my own cum? It's mine... part of me... "

"Well, it's just that your father... he would not... I mean he makes me brush my teeth and gargle before he will even..."

"A real romantic huh?"

She laughed...

"You think I have never kissed a girl after she sucked my cock? What does he do if he finishes first?"

"Well... he is pretty much done when he is done..."

{Yeah... like when has he not finished first unless you prepped yourself ahead of time? Doesn't seem like Jake has that problem... how come all those young girls get so lucky? You got pretty lucky today...}

"You want me to finish you?"

I started to lift her up at the waist, maneuvering her to sit on my mouth.

Holly shit NO!

"Jake! No honey... I am too sore... I am exhausted... I have had more orgasms this morning than in the past year... no more... let me rest a bit."

{Yeah, like a week... this kid is a machine. Oh the energy of youth.}

"Aren't you concerned about... " {How do I say this?} "gay... being thought about by someone?"

"I've never had anyone else's sloppy seconds or tagged a girl with another guy so that has never been an issue I ever thought about... "

"You're pretty open minded..."

{Who is this big hunk of manhood?}

Mom snuggled down into the crook of my arm, still half trapped over my body... I held her, stroked her hair, petted her, let her catch her breath and relax...

{What are we going to do now? She started to curl in and away... I tightened my hug to keep her connected and in place. I don't know much about that I guess but I know I want more of this... I wonder if he will want me again... he does not seem to be having second thoughts... he seems content for now... maybe when Janice gets back from her family vacation he will cool towards me... I may only get him for a few more days but I will do anything he wants for as long as he wants to... }

I squeezed a boob as she lay across my chest, pulled her head up from my shoulder by the hair on the back of her head, looked her dead in her wide, green eyes and said, "I don't know what we are going to do about dad... I don't want him to find out... I don't want to hurt him... but I won't not fuck you because of him either..." then I kissed her, long and lingering. She was panting when I let her up for air. "Janice gets back in a week or ten days... I won't stop for her either. I hope you can be ok with her and me... as long as you are willing, I want you as a lover..."

{I don't want to think about having to stop.... Not for any one or any reason...}

"We can be careful and work around your father... I love him and don't want to hurt him either... I don't think he would understand.. he isn't as open minded as you seem to be... but as long as you want to be "with" me... I am yours for the taking... do you think you can keep it from Janice?"

"I am pretty sure that Janice wants to fuck Jackson, and I know he wants to fuck her, but he doesn't want to risk our friendship... she just wants to know how big his cock is, if it's bigger than mine... you know, stories about black men and all..."

{I wouldn't mind knowing that either...}

"He's not by the way... I've known him since long before we had hair... he's a little longer than average, but not as long or as big as me... porn has made him feel inadequate as a black man. I've told him over and over than he's fine and never had any complaints... I may see about setting them up together... let them know its "O.K." with me."

{Who is this guy?}

"Who are you and how did you learn to be this way?"

She nuzzled my neck, hugged me with her body. I stroked her hair, matted as it was with sweat and jizz.

"Janice told me once that she thought you were hot... "

What? That's crazy!

I felt her thighs flex, her keegles tightening and loosening...

"She thought it might freak me out, but I told her I was used to it... all my friends have always had the hots for you."

{Too much information! That makes my guts tingle!}

"Then she asked me to eat her pussy while she thought about it being you. She came really hard."

{Jeez us Hanna! You are such a slut! No way... shut up! You know you would if she asked you... if he wants you to...}

"Is... is that something..." oh fuck! "Is that something you would..."

I reached down and squeezed a hand full of her ass cheek... "That might be pretty fucking hot to be a fly on the wall for that one."

{Oh you're nasty!}

She pinched my nipple. "You're nasty young man!"

"Believe it or not, you might not be the only woman to ever tell me that."

{See you stupid cow, You're just a notch on his bed post... you'll never be more that a dump for men's cum...}

Her sudden quiet shut down gave me an opening without revealing direct knowledge...

"What's wrong mom... one minute..."

{Oh what could be wrong? The best sex of my life and all it means to him is another pussy fucked...}

"minute we're laughing and enjoying..."

{Oh fuck... who was I kidding... of course he would feel that way...}

"I have to get cleaned up... your father..."

She started to push away...

I still had my arms around her so I pulled her too me and rolled, ending up between her legs and crushing her big tits beneath my chest.

"Bull shit! You don't get to pull the "jealous" girl friend crap! You take a throw away joke and blow it up into something its not!

Yes, I have had an active sex life, so have you. We have each other now but we are not exclusive... no stop! I care about you... as a person, as my mother, as one of the best sex partners I have ever had... you are not my first, you will not be my last... we know I have to share you with dad... I am just glad for what we get to have together."

She kissed me, squeezed my hips with her legs.

{Fuck me for being a naïve little tart but I want to believe him so much. You know it's a line of BS... shut up! I intend to use him as much as he will let me so it doesn't make me any different.}

"I'm sorry Jake... "

"It's o.k. mom... but you are correct... we need to get cleaned up before dad gets home." I rolled off... "Why don't you go jump in the shower and I will strip the bed and get the sheets started washing."

{What a guy...}

"I can do..."

"You can do it all mom... but just go get cleaned up and let me help with this."

She climbed out of bed and wiggled her ass into the bath room...

"You ever have a cock in that oh so sweet butt of yours?"

{What? Oh fuck no!}

She stuck her head out the door.

"No! And I'm not about..."

"Ooo... virgin mom ass... we'll have to show you just what you're missing there..."

Her eyes got huge and she ducked back in the bath room.

{Oh my poor little ass... yeah but your guts are all a flutter and your pussy is sopping... you know you'll do anything that boy says... tramp! Slut! Whore!... yes, yes and yes!}

She turned on the water, I stripped the bed and was back in my room, she was downstairs making dinner when the old man pulled in.