Voices in My Head Ch. 02

Story Info
Jake and mom, Hanna, take their relationship further.
12.9k words
4.69
20.4k
53

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wtrask
wtrask
266 Followers

Dinner conversation was stilted. Mom was wrestling with guilt, her generations curse. Guilt for cheating on her husband... guilt for incestuous relations with her

son... guilt for enjoying incestuous relations with her son... guilt for wanting more...

She determined to make it up to him.. She would try to be the lady in the parlor, the cook in the kitchen and the whore in the bedroom, that her generation was taught that men wanted.

Dad, for his part, was blissfully ignorant as to the cause of mom's sudden attentiveness. Rather than communicating and finding out what was really going on, he was more than content to just convince himself that she had had an "awakening" to how she had neglected her wifely duties and was trying to make up for it. He decided that she owed him and he would just let her pay him as best she could...

I ate and excused myself... letting them know I would be home late.

I drove around aimlessly for a while, then called Jackson and arranged to meet at a local restaurant for pie and coffee.

"You look O.K. Jake... how is your head?"

[You were loopy as fuck when I took you home and better than the last time I saw you.]

"I'm good... just got my cage rattled... no lasting damage. I slept... mom took care of me like always... and now I'm right as rain."

[Your mom was looking good as always and she looks super hot when she is worried about her baby boy. Lucky fuck... having her wait on you hand and foot.]

His inner voice went quiet as his more than vivid imagination played out a scene of teen male debauchery.

[Fuckfuckfuck!]

"Mom's a sweetheart but, you know... just mom."

[Just YOUR mom...]

"Now if Janice had been my nurse... I would still be convalescing... "

[Jeezuss... give it a rest you fuck...]

"When does she get back into town?"

"I don't know... a week... 10 days... her dad has the money to play it by ear... if he's having a good time he could extend it out a few days... who knows..."

[Fuck you Jake... You're such a dick some times... if she were mine I would be counting the minutes... damn sure I would know what she was up to every minute.]

(And that's why you would never be able to keep her)

"She's probably found some summer fling wherever they are..."

"Janice? Awe hell no man... does that make you nuts thinking about her and some joker?"

[It makes me crazy sometimes thinking about you with her.]

"Janice? No. She is going to be who she is... and for all that, she's probably found some pussy to munch rather than dick to suck."

[What the fuck?]

"What kind'a shit are you talking now?"

"What? You did not know?

[Know what?]

"What the fuck are you saying fuck head? That Janice is a lez?"

[Holyfuckinshit!]

"No, you fucking mental midget... I am saying she is attracted to girls too and its easier for her to let that part free when she is away from all the judgmental fucks, like you, that would give her a hard time about it."

[L... l... fuck! How?...]

"We talk mush for brains... its what adults do..."

[Oh so now you're the adults... fuck you man... you arrogant prick!]

"What? You think you're the only one I know that has the hots for my mom?"

[What? Shitshitshitshit! How long has he known?]

It was easy to read the look on his face. I could not help but chuckle at his discomfort.

"You forget how long we have been friend Jackson... you have been drooling over her since we were eight and just figuring out how to jack off."

"You're a sick fuck my friend... and as your friend I gott'a say, you are not as right in the head as you think you are. You should go back home and rest some more... maybe bang your head into a wall or something and jumble it back into place."

[I gotta get out of here... he is freaking me out!]

Yeah Jackson... maybe you're right..."

[Damn straight I am!]

I paid for the coffee and pie, he left a good tip... hoping to make a good impression on the waitress...

"You should ask her out!"

[What?]

"the waitress... you should ask her out..."

"Get outta here!"

[What the fuck man?]

"She's like 35 and married... "

"Yeah? So? How many times have you said 'A ring don't plug no holes'? She'd fuck your brains out just to see if your black ass was as good as her daydreams think you are... she'll be finger fucking herself tonight after her old man is snoring logs and it will be all about you."

"Go home man... get your head right!"

I slapped him on the back as he hot footed it out the door.

(Coward... she's yours for the asking... I can lead you to the water... )

I got home earlier than planned and so listened carefully as I made my way through the house.

Nothing until I got closer to the stairs.

[It's not your fault... you did everything you could... maybe you were TOO forward... best lingerie... not too much wine... sucked him hard then climbed on... yeah... he just laid there like a limp fish... would not touch your tits even after you licked them and begged him to... now he's just sleeping peacefully like he did his duty and he did not do SHIT!]

I went past and quietly into my room, trying to ignore her remonstrations and self flagellation. I put in my headphones and watched some porn... headphones did not drown out her inner voice, but kept the house quiet and them unaware. I thought about inviting her down the hall, but decided she had to work this out herself a bit... eventually she fell asleep and then so did I.

I came down for breakfast and dad was still there, close to done, deciding to go to work but how to let mom know that he had really enjoyed her performance last night...

He pushed away from the table as I sat down... "Hey Jake... what'cha got on for today?

"I don't know dad... probably just stay home and fuck around a bit."

Mom threw me a "What the fuck are you doing look."

[Are you kidding me Jake?]

(Dad) [Waste of time kid... you need to get out of the house and dip your wick as they say... do it while you can...]

He walked over to mom, gently squeezed her ass.

(Dad) [need to show her I care.]

"Keep this warmed up for me... maybe I'll give you some more of me tonight..."

[The fuck!!!]

"James! Your son is right there!"

"Don't worry Hanna my love... he needs to know the old stag still has the horns."

[You wish! I wish!]

He kissed her on the cheek and headed out the door to his car.

Mom, still trying

[You are pathetic... at least give me a proper kiss...]

She followed him out...

(Dad) [what now?]

[Don't make me beg!]

She closed her eyes and puckered up.

(Dad) [Oh hell... is she never satisfied?]

He gave her a peck on the lips... jumped in the car and went to work...

She stood there watching him go in her silk blouse and "A" line skirt, heels and make up, dressed to show herself off for him. He never waved, did not look back... she hit the garage door remote and waited until it was down before coming back to an empty kitchen.

She went to the cupboard by the sink to put away some clean, unused breakfast dishes, but slumped against it instead and started to cry.

As big as I am I can move quiet, and to be honest, she was distracted... I moved in behind her, encircling her waist and pulling her to me before she was aware that she was no longer alone.

I nuzzled her neck and whispered in her ear, while grinding into her ass...

"He's pretty fucking dense....

[I can't do this... but god it feels good to be held.]

I started with one hand on a shoulder and the other on her stomach, then moved to the front of her shoulders, caressed down both arms until my hands covered hers.

"Jake..."

"Shhhhhhh... give me a minute"

[Ummmmmmm...]

I put both of her hands, palms down, on the cupboard door in front of her, above her head, making her lean forwards.

'Keep your hands there mom..."

[Oh Jake...]

"Jake... honey... please... I can't..."

"You don't have to... I would never make you do something you don't want to do... but right now it's time to choose."

[What is he talking about... his cock feels so good, I can feel how hard he is even through our clothes...]

"You keep your hands right here, glued to this spot, until I tell you that you can move them... that's what I want. You can move them anytime you want... and if you do then I will stop and we end, just like that, you go back to what ever you had before yesterday, I go on and we never talk about 'us' again... "

[Wait... I can't... I don't want... keep your hands there... but... no buts... don't move, you can change things once you get your head right... right now I can't even think...]

I slowly took the pressure off of her hands, I ran my hands back down her arms... whispering in her ear, "Right where they are... that's all you have to do..."

[Oh fuck what's he doing... he is making me crazy... I feel like a bitch in heat the way my hips are humping against him...]

I filled both my hands with her tits, squeezing hard the way I knew she liked...

"You look stunning this morning... silk blouse, lacy black bra... bet your panties match... just the right amount of make up... that perfume that is yours and yours alone... its enough to drive a man wild..."

[He makes me feel so desirable and pretty, and so lusty all at the same time... god he is going to make me cum if he keeps this up... I need this so bad... keep your hands in place... don't let them move...]

I un-buttoned her blouse as far as her waist band, then pulled the blouse out of her skirt. The other buttons came loose with a twist. My hands started flat on her belly and traveled up again to her breasts. Mom's breathing was ragged, her mind mostly dis connected half thoughts... some encouraging, some just a string of swear words...

"Awwww!" was her reaction when I grabbed the front of her bras cups and tried to spill her tits out. It was good quality, well fitted so that it did not work... so... one at a time I pulled the cup away from her and reached my hand in, grabbing flesh and pulled each one out individually.

[What are you doing to me Jake... you pinch and pull and grab so rough... it makes my pussy so wet. Fuck please don't stop... fuck me, I want this so much!]

Once out, the bra cups pushed her ample boobs forward and together. I pulled on them, kneading her soft flesh and hard nipples.

[It feels like my tits are tied... the bra cuts into them... I am hanging out like some slattern in an alley... oh fuck what next?]

I left her tits for the moment and went down to the hem of her skirt. Up it came, front and back until it was gathered at her waist, exposing her black lace panties. I wasted no time or niceties on them, I just rolled them down until they sat just under her butt cheeks. My hand dove between her ass cheeks, fingers quickly finding her dripping cunt. Rubbing her lips and clit, then dipping in to the second knuckle with two fingers.

"Awww Jake! I am going crazy..."

The other hand went to her hair... entwined and pulled back... making her arch uncomfortably to keep her hands on the cupboard door... her eyes went wide with a lot of lust and a bit of fear.

"You are sooo wet!"

"Yesss..."

I brought my slick fingers out and up, trailing them across her ass hole and up her butt crack, then held close to her chest, pushing my forearm between her already squished tits, bringing those still wet fingers to her open mouth.

"Stick out your tongue mom..."

"Jake..."

I tightened my grip in her hair... "Don't make me tell you twice!"

She did and I ran my pussy covered fingers up and down it's length.

"Suck them!" She was quick to comply. "Better... this is a taste you are going to see a lot of... best to get right with that and learn to enjoy it."

"Hmmmm!" was the only sound she made while sucking hard and trying to swirl her tongue trying to get more...

[This is so nasty... so hot! Please... don't ever stop... I don't want this to stop... just tell me what to do, tell me what you want... god damn I will do anything ... just fuck me.]

"Awwww! Ouchhhh..."

I took hold of a nipple and twisted... not too hard, but enough to feel...

"What do you want mom? Tell me what you want!"

"You Jacob!"

"Me what mom... be specific!"

"Fuck me please... let me... fill me up... bang me... make me cum on your cock."

I unzipped my pants and fished out my cock... I slapped her bare ass with it a couple of times, then shoved it between her thighs, over the top of her rolled down panties.

[He is being so rough! I have waited so long.]

I "sawed" my cock back and forth, riding her perineum and parting her very wet lips... every pass rubbing inches across her swollen clit.

[God damn this is so good... I'm so close...]

"Look at you... panting like an animal... fucking with your cloths on... you know who fucks with their cloths on mom?"

"Oh god Jake! I... I can't think!"

"Sluts mom... cock hungry sluts. Girls that fuck in filthy truck stop bathrooms... girls that fuck in back alleys... bitches in heat that will suck strange cock and fuck anything that moves for free... not even enough self respect to charge a john... is that what you are mom?"

[Oh fuck yes!]

"Ahhh... please Jake..."

"Answer me! Are you my slut?"

[Forever!]

"I... I..."

I had kept my cock pushed forward enough that no matter how she moved she could not angle to impale herself... the counter would not let her go forward enough... I would not let her go back to make room.

"Tell me mom!"

[I am... yes you are... a slut... a nasty cheating cunt... a son loving cock whore... you are a pathetic mother and a worse wife!]

"Yes Jake... I am a slut! I... I am your slut... I am what ever you want... please fuck me... don't keep teasing me... please let me have your cock!"

I was ready for her... it only took a quick adjustment and I was shoving hard cock into tight, wet, pussy. I used her full tits as handles, slamming home in rapid fire. Her feet left the ground but her hands never left the cupboard door. And then she exploded. It started almost as soon as I entered, but took a few thrusts to unleash the torrent.

Her mind screamed and then went quiet as her body shook and writhed through one huge climax and several smaller ones strung together over about three minutes, during which I never slowed down or gave her a break from the hammering of her cunt. She finally collapsed, whether in faint or just exhaustion, I was not sure, but she went limp, her arms finally came down and her head rolled forward, and I held her weight on my cock and by her tits...

I held her there, full of my cock, as her breathing settled and she began to come back to herself...

When she lifted her head, she leaned back into me and took her weight back onto, admittedly shaky legs, gaining strength with every deep breath.

"How are you still hard Jacob?"

[He is unbelievable! I never knew sex could be this good... at his best Jim was never close... god I am a mess... and so full...]

She arched her back and tried to turn into me without getting off my cock.

"Honey... I don't know if I can go anymore... maybe give me a rest... a chance to get my breath again?"

I lifted her up on her toes and slipped back, pulling out with a wet, sucking sound. She had gushed and was wet to her knees and across her firm ass. When I plopped out she leaned against the counter and tried to slump forward, totally misreading my intentions... when I took her by the upper arms and pulled her upright she attempted to turn into me again but I held he tightly facing away from me, not letting her turn.

[What???]

"Jake... wai..."

"Stand still and be quiet. We are no where near done."

As soon as she was standing on her legs again I grabbed the lapels of her blouse and pulled back and down, stripping off the blouse, dropping it to the floor, her bra clasp sprung loose releasing her breasts from their tight binding. I reached around and grabbed the front of the bra and roughly pulled it away and over her arms, dropping it at our feet as if it meant nothing. With nary a seconds gap in between, I hooked her panties with my thumbs and stripped them down to he ankles, then still kneeling behind her I pulled her skirt down, then unzipped the back which let it fall over her hips into the growing pile of discarded clothes...

[Oh!]

[What...?]

[Wait... what?]

All within the few seconds it took to strip her completely naked.

"Jake... honey... "

I stood up, spun her around and put my hands on her waist. She started to step into what she thought was an embrace, but her eyes went wide when I lifted her up and sat her on the counter top.

Her inner critic was silent... her inner voice was shocked into silence...

I put a large palm over her mouth when she opened it again to speak. I glared into her eyes and slowly moved my head side to side... I could feel her shrink... I removed my hand then hooked one of her knees, pulled it up, hanging it in the crook of that arm, then did the same with the other, holding her legs up and apart and cupping her shoulder blades with my hands, holding her in place with her pussy totally open and exposed, her arms came up to clasp behind my neck and without a word I speared her on my cock, driving to the hilt, and set up a rapid in and out, driving deeper than I had ever gone in her. I held her on the edge of the counter, she squirmed but had no room to move or anyway to escape my onslaught.

She repeatedly called on God to help her both in her minds voice and in her real voice, and it was probably best that she called on him, as I was not listening... I was rutting, slamming, pounding, beating her cunt inside with cock meat and outside with my blue jeans clad hips... all she could do was hang on and cum which she did several times. She was grinding the wave of her last orgasm, drifting in and out as I relentlessly drove into her, when I let loose the first of several blasts. The first one was deep inside... hell I might have shot straight into her womb... I pulled out for the second, splashing her pussy and belly with two thick ropes. I had dropped her legs and with one hand squeezing the base of my cock, I swept her off the counter catching her by the hair and forcing her right to her knees in front of me. I jacked out one more rope that went from breast to chin and then the last heavy splooge that covered her face from lips to hairline.

Mom had taken it all with the passivity born out of orgasmic bliss... but wiping my messy cock on her face and pushing it between her lips and past her teeth, woke her up and brought her back to the here and now.

[Ummm, yes please...]

She was breathing heavy still so long sucks were out, but she had both hands involved and her tongue, lips, face and tits... she cleaned every inch of cock twice and would have gone on, but I had more plans and the day was young.

[I am such a sticky mess and I love that it is his cum... I have never felt like this... well, you've never been fucked like that either... no... never. I am sore... he really used me... I lost track of how many times he made me orgasm... I did not know it could be so... intense.]

"Mom... "

[It sounds different when he says it now...]

"Yes Jake."

"I want you to go upstairs and wait for me on my bed..."

[Ooo... I like this...]

"Do you want me to clean up first?"

"Nope. No shower yet..."

Tucked my now deflated cock into my jeans and zipped up, then squatted down in front of her, where she knelt on the kitchen floor.

"You look pretty nasty and naughty all covered in cum you know..."

[God I feel nasty!]

"Do you like it Jake?"

"I think it's hot as fuck mom, but do YOU like it?"

"I never did before... not with anyone... I thought it was gross and slimy and icky and I hated getting it on me and I hated the way it tasted... I was afraid of what people would think if they knew."

wtrask
wtrask
266 Followers